Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (356274 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sunneroman: 4:49pm On Feb 13
[quote author=KaylaO post=128437155]

Try using the application recovery code you received when you completed the application form. That should work. [/qmuote] I don't have that I just filled it as send it through carrier
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by KaylaO: 6:55pm On Feb 13
[quote author=sunneroman post=128439447][/quote]

You have to have an application number. If you filled an application form on the website I shared, an application number is automatically generated. If you can’t find that and using your full name is not working, then I don’t know. You can email them.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nitabb: 8:34pm On Feb 13
KaylaO:

You have to have an application number. If you filled an application form on the website I shared, an application number is automatically generated. If you can’t find that and using your full name is not working, then I don’t know. You can email them.
How many months bank statement did you use? 3 or 6 months?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sunneroman: 10:23am On Feb 14
Nitabb:
How many months bank statement did you use? 3 or 6 months?
3 month
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sunneroman: 10:26am On Feb 14
KaylaO:

can you help me with their email address please?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nitabb: 11:07am On Feb 14
sunneroman:
3 month
thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by zrocky: 2:37pm On Feb 14
wavz:

Is there a big interest to learn English by Brazilians?
alot of Brazilians want to learn English so they can move to Europe and America
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by francollimasso: 11:52pm On Feb 21
I intend to apply for Brazil visiting visa for my wife to give birth, is this still feasible or I should try another country.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by AngelicBeing: 4:36am On Feb 22
francollimasso:
I intend to apply for Brazil visiting visa for my wife to give birth, is this still feasible or I should try another country.
Yes,as long as you have the money + you meet the relevant requirements of the embassy + you wear the garment of patience + no Oluwole documents nor doctored and fake bank statements = Brazilian visa for your wife and citizenship for your expected baby and gradually ,all of you, including yourself, can run away from Nigeria to dance and sing songs of praises at Sau Polo to God for Deliverance from the Hardship and Pharoah of Nigeria grin

6 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sonatapaddy: 10:40am On Feb 22
Just checked my Status and saw all four boxes ticked Sit,under review,approved, ready for delivery. Indeed Brazil visa application requires extraordinary patience, sincerity and proper following of requirements. It's not that bad after all.

5 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 1:30pm On Feb 22
Sonatapaddy:
Just checked my Status and saw all four boxes ticked Sit,under review,approved, ready for delivery. Indeed Brazil visa application requires extraordinary patience, sincerity and proper following of requirements. It's not that bad after all.

Congrats boss, please I'm just about to start the visa application please can I send you a message either on Telegram, WhatsApp, Instagram or email to ask some questions and need some pointers from you. Will be glad to hear from you soon boss
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 5:52pm On Feb 22
Good day guys, this thread has really been Informative and helpful, thank you guys for all you do

Please I'm about to submit my application, is it advisable to state the amount the trip will cost me and my family in my cover letter ?

Please how do I show flight booking cuz travel agents say the booking will expire max 72 days, please how do I go about it.

Please all reply will be highly appreciated
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by kindness111: 6:14pm On Feb 22
Sonatapaddy:

Congratulations to you 👏

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sonatapaddy: 2:08am On Feb 23
Newboy1102:

Congrats boss, please I'm just about to start the visa application please can I send you a message either on Telegram, WhatsApp, Instagram or email to ask some questions and need some pointers from you. Will be glad to hear from you soon boss

Email, but you can still ask any question here ill answer so others can learn too

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sonatapaddy: 2:14am On Feb 23
Newboy1102:
Good day guys, this thread has really been Informative and helpful, thank you guys for all you do

Please I'm about to submit my application, is it advisable to state the amount the trip will cost me and my family in my cover letter ?

Please how do I show flight booking cuz travel agents say the booking will expire max 72 days, please how do I go about it.

Please all reply will be highly appreciated

Yes I stated the estimated total amount the trip will cost me on my cover letter and my flight reservation was cancelled on the day my documents arrived at the consulate.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 4:00am On Feb 23
Sonatapaddy:

Congratulations brother
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 7:50am On Feb 23
[quote author=Sonatapaddy post=128598963][/quote]

Okay thank you so much, will make adjustments to submit a well loaded application
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by cocolacec(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24
sunneroman:
3 month

How much should the POF be?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by cocolacec(m): 10:15am On Feb 25

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ku1mana: 6:05am On Feb 27
Please I need urgent answer to this
How do I legalise my document at Brazilian Embassy Lagos.
I have summited my application and all the document online and got code for recovery since January.

peppo4live:
Dear applicants,

VISA:

All those applying for visa, please, see the instructions below and the attached files for information on requirements, procedures and time frame for application analysis/review.

All applicants, no matter which type of visa they are applying for, are supposed to present proof of income (payment slips + letter from the employer, or CAC + proof of business activity, or other), plus their own bank statements (current/saving, naira/dollar accounts, plus credit card records, and other documents that show having the resources for the travel itinerary.  Third part or employer´s company bank statements are acceptable only in a very few cases and along with aditional requeriments.

Uploaded photos must conform international standard passport/visa -  applications with home made, poor quality photos, will be declined. 

All required documents must be uploaded to the online visa application form (bank statements, at leat first, last and random page + letter of recommendation from the bank).  GIF format allows the uploading of all required documents, other formats may not.  Avoid using PDF, please. 

Appointments are confirmed as dates are available. Right now, there is no date available for the next two weeks.

Visa application and appointment application are individual applications. Applicants must inform their own, personnal e-mail addresses both in the visa application form and in the online appointment request.  Third part e-mails are not accepted.  Please, update you applications accordingly.

In case you have a business meeting or are applying for attending an event, please, request an earlier date appointment, writing to <consular.lagos@itamaraty.gov.br>, attaching to the email message related documents.  Ask your employer or business partner in Brazil to confirm by e-mail also.

Any doubt, please, write to <consular.lagos@itamaraty.gov.br>.

LEGALIZATION: all applicants MUST send soft copies of the documents to be legalized and a letter of introduction informing the reason/need for having the document legalized.  This is mandatory,

Write, please, to <consular.lagos@itamaraty.gov.br>
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ku1mana: 6:18am On Feb 27
You guys that recently submitted pls assist

How many document to legalise
How much do you pay in total.

How do I go about it from beginning to end.

Sonatapaddy:

Email, but you can still ask any question here ill answer so others can learn too

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 8:32am On Feb 27
Sonatapaddy:

Please boss how many month/years visa validity were you given on your visa before can be travel to Brazil
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 12:14pm On Feb 27
Ku1mana:
Please I need urgent answer to this
How do I legalise my document at Brazilian Embassy Lagos.
I have summited my application and all the document online and got code for recovery since January.

where do you need the legalized documents?

In Brasil

or
at Brazilian embassy in Nigeria for Visa application
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sonatapaddy: 4:31pm On Feb 27
3 months

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ku1mana: 4:52pm On Feb 28
Sorry for late response
I need to legalise in Lagos for visa application.

I went to their office yesterday but didn't get any info.
The security just asked to to read the notice on the gate.
peppo4live:

where do you need the legalized documents?

In Brasil

or
at Brazilian embassy in Nigeria for Visa application
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ku1mana: 4:54pm On Feb 28
The notice is just their website and email address
Everything is done online

Ku1mana:
Sorry for late response
I need to legalise in Lagos for visa application.

I went to their office yesterday but didn't get any info.
The security just asked to to read the notice on the gate.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by cocolacec(m): 9:44am On Feb 29
Hi Nairalanders,
My wife plans to give birth in Brazil later this year.My questions are as follows:
1. Total Embassy fees .
2. Flight tickets (Sao Paulo /Rio de Janeiro) an Airport pickup.
3. Accomodation in Sao Paulo /Rio de Janeiro (self contained).
4. Food items and baby stuff cost.
5.Hospital cost for CS. (Public or Private clinic).
6.Transportation and ambulance services.
7.Weather around September to December .

Total cost implication of the trip.
Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by ScalesDemy: 1:45pm On Mar 01
cocolacec:
Hi Nairalanders,
My wife plans to give birth in Brazil later this year.My questions are as follows:
1. Total Embassy fees .
2. Flight tickets (Sao Paulo /Rio de Janeiro) an Airport pickup.
3. Accomodation in Sao Paulo /Rio de Janeiro (self contained).
4. Food items and baby stuff cost.
5.Hospital cost for CS. (Public or Private clinic).
6.Transportation and ambulance services.
7.Weather around September to December .

Total cost implication of the trip.
Thanks

Weather from September to December is generally temperate.
Public hospitals are free.
Budget at least 6 million for the trip (to and fro)
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by cocolacec(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01
ScalesDemy:

Weather from September to December is generally temperate.
Public hospitals are free.
Budget at least 6 million for the trip (to and fro)

Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 3:32am On Mar 02
Please can i submit two bank statements. I have Salary account and another of my savings' account which has more inflows and good balance.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Oyindapomolami: 9:45am On Mar 02
walex222:

We all need to be careful with some people on this platform. Last year, I accommodated a pregnant woman I met here. I provided her a room in my apartment at a lower cost compared to what her agent charged. Her agent wanted to place her with another pregnant woman for a higher fee.

I saw her like a prayer warrior, despite her disturbing the apartment with her prayers. I assured her I'd help with her documentation and transportation, which I charged her for together. She ate my food, Wi-Fi, and I even got her a SIM card, pizza, ice cream, and more. All for free. I stayed with her at the hospital for three sleepless nights and changed her baby's diapers as she was operated. I spent my own money from the day she arrived in Brazil.

After she gave birth, her husband called to argue about our initial agreement. I directed him to his wife, as she knew the details. Despite doing numerous things for her for free, when I discussed the husband's inquiry with her, she blamed his stinginess as an Igbo man and assured me of her family's wealth, promising to pay.

To shorten the story, they tried to deceive me and nearly escaped with my money. I managed to retrieve 80% of it before she fled, leaving her baby’s ETA with me because she couldn't pay. She was wicked, disrespectful, and proud. It was painful, especially because she's from my state. There's a saying: 'What goes around comes around.' So, be cautious when helping people on this platform. God bless you all."

Mr Wale, kindly reply your email. It is quite urgent. Just joined this trend and I would really appreciate if I can be put through in detail on this. I am already 3 months gone. E dakun e shaanu mi.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by oloyemeji: 2:19pm On Mar 02
Please how much can I budget monthly for feeding and house rent and other miscellaneous on monthly basis for family of 4. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (180) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.