Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,546 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (354602 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 6:00am On Mar 17
I generated the mail submission receipt a day after I have sent the documents and I did not include the that mail submission receipt with the documents. What should I do? They sent a mail “ The Consulate will receive your application for the service 'VIVIS (Visit Visa) - family visit, tourism, transit, conference, business, other' by mail”
untamedd:

Did you make a submission request from the embassy before sending your documents?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 10:38pm On Mar 17
This is the position of my e services submission but I did not print the submission receipt generated here and include it in the documents sent. Pls what do I do.

Again my visa status shows SIT after completion of this process. Is it ok

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 10:26am On Mar 18
Please where is it showing Sit on lagos website or thr formulario website?

Please has the embassy received your documents?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 11:49am On Mar 18
Is showing SIT on the formulario website. The DHL track shows it has been delivered on Friday. Is that ok
Newboy1102:
Please where is it showing Sit on lagos website or thr formulario website?

Please has the embassy received your documents?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 11:50am On Mar 18
Pls should I email them and attach the mail submission receipt generated
sanjaypent:
This is the position of my e services submission but I did not print the submission receipt generated here and include it in the documents sent. Pls what do I do.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 1:09pm On Mar 18
sanjaypent:
Is showing SIT on the formulario website. The DHL track shows it has been delivered on Friday. Is that ok

Okay thank you, please kindly update us when it change to under review
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 1:12pm On Mar 18
sanjaypent:

You can try that hopefully they acknowledge your email.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 8:44am On Mar 19
sanjaypent:

You can send it to them through DHL and send and email to explain since physical submission is required.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 6:32pm On Mar 19
A room is available for rent in a shared apartment in São Paulo. Private Bathroom, Shared living space and kitchen.

Gated condominium
Elevator
Security
Pool
Gym.

Reasonable price

Females are preferred as the other occupant is female.

Please send a message for detailed information.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by lovetterrison(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19
untamedd:
A room is available for rent in a shared apartment in São Paulo. Private Bathroom, Shared living space and kitchen.

Gated condominium
Elevator
Security
Pool
Gym.

Reasonable price

How much

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 9:57pm On Mar 19
Thank you. I will do that
untamedd:

You can send it to them through DHL and send and email to explain since physical submission is required.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 11:39am On Mar 20
Good day guys,

Please once you sent your documents via mail to the embassy, do the embassy send email that they have recievied documents.

After sending documents to lagos embassy. Do they update the main page to "Sit" or "Under Review".

Will the lagos page change from mail to recievied?

Please I will appreciate your answers.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by DerryPoundies: 1:17pm On Mar 22
Sonatapaddy:

My brother don't let anyone confuse you visa fee is 144,000 add 50 per ten thousand which will amount to 750 = 144,750. If they need you to add any other payment the will mail you directly and demand additional payment just like they did to me.
Hello, please after submitting my hard copy documents to the consulate how long do I have to wait for response, I submitted march 8th and status is currently showing in review how long do I have to wait to get an email on approval?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 2:54pm On Mar 22
DerryPoundies:

Hello, please after submitting my hard copy documents to the consulate how long do I have to wait for response, I submitted march 8th and status is currently showing in review how long do I have to wait to get an email on approval?

Please boss did your application change from sent to sit ?

How long did you submit documents to embassy before it changing to in review
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by DerryPoundies: 4:24pm On Mar 22
Newboy1102:

Please boss did your application change from sent to sit ?

How long did you submit documents to embassy before it changing to in review
I sent my documents march 8th and as at yesterday when I checked it was “under review I don’t know when it changed “

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 6:34pm On Mar 22
DerryPoundies:

I sent my documents march 8th and as at yesterday when I checked it was “under review I don’t know when it changed “

Thank you so much, I guess I have to just wait.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Izebrain: 12:37am On Mar 23
On my way to Sampa my people, wish me well house

7 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by DerryPoundies: 4:46pm On Mar 24
Izebrain:

Please how long did it take to get approval after submitting your hard copy to the consulate?

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Hedgefunds: 12:56pm On Mar 26
Izebrain:

Hi , kindly check ur DM.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by wavz: 8:46pm On Mar 29
[quote author=oluyemi123 post=128868624][/quote]

thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by wavz: 9:12pm On Mar 29
untamedd:

Gated condominium
Elevator
Security
Pool
Gym.

Reasonable price

Which parts of Brazil are cheaper to live in? Which states? North, South, East, West?

Are Rio + Sao Paolo are expensive though very developed?

I heard sometimes better to start in a cheaper state then move? Is that true?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 2:56am On Mar 30
wavz:

Which parts of Brazil are cheaper to live in? Which states? North, South, East, West?

Are Rio + Sao Paolo are expensive though very developed?

I heard sometimes better to start in a cheaper state then move? Is that true?

It's indeed cheaper to live in non big cities and non touristy places but you may not like it there. Most of the time, the people and the system there are not used to foreigners so you may find it difficult to integrate or get things done especially with the language barrier.

Personally, I feel the south is the best to live because of the exposure, development and opportunities. I don't know much about Rio but I can tell you about São Paulo in detail.

The city of São Paulo is located in the State of São Paulo and it's just one of the 645 cities in the state. Yes, the state alone is over a quarter of Nigeria's land size with a population of 45m. It's very possible to find and live in cheaper cities within the state of São Paulo. You can explore cities that are close to São Paulo city. It's not always a traveling distance, you might just be crossing a street to enter the next city.

There are also cities categorized as São Paulo interior, they are farther from main cities but they are cheaper, you may get bored there too depending on your personality. For example Campos do Jordão, it's a touristy interior city about 3 hrs drive from the city and very hilly, if you like nature, you may like it there.

You may stay in any of these cities and move to SP City later if you want, it's more feasible to move within a state than to move inter state. Brazil is too big that moving from North to South for example will be a big headache. There are places that will take you 3 days by road to get there, even Rio to São Paulo is 7 hrs by road

Another city you can check out is Curitiba in the state of Paraná. It's conducive and relatively cheap.

Rio and São Paulo are expensive especially with accommodation but food and transportation isn't a problem in SP. São Paulo is more developed than Rio but more crowded. São Paulo is the New York of Brazil. Rio is more of an older city with older buildings and lots of graffiti but the people are generally perceived to be nicer.

I hope I answered your questions.

5 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 8:37am On Mar 31
untamedd:

It's indeed cheaper to live in non big cities and non touristy places but you may not like it there. Most of the time, the people and the system there are not used to foreigners so you may find it difficult to integrate or get things done especially with the language barrier.

Personally, I feel the south is the best to live because of the exposure, development and opportunities. I don't know much about Rio but I can tell you about São Paulo in detail.

The city of São Paulo is located in the State of São Paulo and it's just one of the 645 cities in the state. Yes, the state alone is over a quarter of Nigeria's land size with a population of 45m. It's very possible to find and live in cheaper cities within the state of São Paulo. You can explore cities that are close to São Paulo city. It's not always a traveling distance, you might just be crossing a street to enter the next city.

There are also cities categorized as São Paulo interior, they are farther from main cities but they are cheaper, you may get bored there too depending on your personality. For example Campos do Jordão, it's a touristy interior city about 3 hrs drive from the city and very hilly, if you like nature, you may like it there.

You may stay in any of these cities and move to SP City later if you want, it's more feasible to move within a state than to move inter state. Brazil is too big that moving from North to South for example will be a big headache. There are places that will take you 3 days by road to get there, even Rio to São Paulo is 7 hrs by road

Another city you can check out is Curitiba in the state of Paraná. It's conducive and relatively cheap.

Rio and São Paulo are expensive especially with accommodation but food and transportation isn't a problem in SP. São Paulo is more developed than Rio but more crowded. São Paulo is the New York of Brazil. Rio is more of an older city with older buildings and lots of graffiti but the people are generally perceived to be nicer.

I will also add, there is Florianopolis also known as floripa in the state of Santa Catarina. It is known as the holiday getaway state of Brazilians, with more chilled and relax environment. It is an Island with over 40 beaches.
Rent can be higher or lower depending on where you choose to stay, you can stay closer to the centro(downtown) that has a lot of malls, stalls, restaurants and all or you can choose to stay abit further from centro which will be pretty affordable.

Floripa has incredible modern infrastructure like a bus and train network that cut across the city

Floripa is like more developed Cross river state.
Brazil is the 5 largest country in the world, while Nigeria is at 32, so imagine how big it is.

There are also cities like Salvador, Brasilia and so on.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by adigunomomama(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31
untamedd:

If you want to live in Sao Paulo you can check out these Municipals, it's cheap to live there and they are safe but you have to travel by Train or Bus for 1hr30mins to get to Sao Paulo Grande (Capital)

Maua
Itaquaquecetuba
Itapevi
Embu das Artes
Guarulhos (Some Bairros)
Suzano
Mogi das Cruzes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 7:48am On Apr 01
my visa status change from SIT to SENT. Please what the meaning of that.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mobimuc9ja(m): 6:52pm On Apr 01
sanjaypent:

I am having the same issue here. Over few days now, no response from the embassy.
Yet to submit hard copies
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mobimuc9ja(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01
DerryPoundies:

Please how long did it take to get approval after submitting your hard copy to the consulate?
Did you get appointment before submission of hard copies
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 11:08pm On Apr 01
I have submitted the hard copy of documents and even printed out and forwarded the hard copy of the e-consular receipt which was not included before via dhl and sent a mail to explain.

Since then,i just noticed my visa status changed from SIT to sent
mobimuc9ja:

I am having the same issue here. Over few days now, no response from the embassy.
Yet to submit hard copies
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 11:08pm On Apr 01
sanjaypent:
my visa status change from SIT to SENT. Please what the meaning of that.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Jax11: 8:02am On Apr 02
It take 10 working days to get reply massage after submission of online documents

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 11:55am On Apr 02
Visa status again changed from SENT to SIT. Please, Is that how their system changes. I just want to be sure am on the right track.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by oloyemeji: 4:18pm On Apr 02
If my application for a tourist visa to Brazil is approved but circumstances prevent me from traveling before it expires, can I apply for another visa? If so, what are the chances of being granted another one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: dearpiriye, TadeDetule and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.