Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (357838 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 7:14pm On Apr 26
Obinnau:
Monda April 15th: Initial visa application submitted (family of 3)
Monday April 22nd: Embassy sent an email requesting an updated document
Wednesday April 24th: Received interview email notification
Thursday April 25th: Interviewed. Additional bank account balance requested from Nigeria. I and my wife were granted visas.
Friday April 26th: Returned to get the visa for my daughter. (The minor travel authorization was not properly stamped by the notary public, initially)

I went for the interview alone. They wish to know about my research work, why I am going, where I am going, what I will be doing and about my family.
Advise: Have a bank balance that covers the cost of the air tickets and accommodation.
Embassy: North African Country

I was treated very courteously by the embassy staff.

Nigerians are normally given 3 months Visa, we got a full year of multiple entry.

Wow congrats bro.

Please do you mind if I could get a copy of the minor authorization for or a link that I can access it.

My email babatopetade31@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Obinnau(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26
TadeDetule:

Wow congrats bro.

Please do you mind if I could get a copy of the minor authorization for or a link that I can access it.

My email babatopetade31@gmail.com

Thank you

https://www.gov.br/mre/pt-br/embaixada-rabat/setor-consular/FormulrioViagemMenor.pdf

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 8:46am On Apr 27

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by RealWealth22: 8:54am On Apr 28
Obinnau:
Thursday April 25th: Interviewed. Additional bank account balance requested from Nigeria. I and my wife were granted visas.
Friday April 26th: Returned to get the visa for my daughter. (The minor travel authorization was not properly stamped by the notary public, initially)

I went for the interview alone. They wish to know about my research work, why I am going, where I am going, what I will be doing and about my family.
Advise: Have a bank balance that covers the cost of the air tickets and accommodation.

Nigerians are normally given 3 months Visa, we got a full year of multiple entry.
Good morning bro, what is the purpose of your visit that was stated on the visa application? Study or tourism? Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Obinnau(m): 12:26pm On Apr 28
RealWealth22:
Good morning bro, what is the purpose of your visit that was stated on the visa application? Study or tourism? Thanks
tourism
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 12:21am On Apr 29
Obinnau:

Good day boss
Please I will like to ask were you a resident permit holder in North Africa Country ?
Did you submit Nigeria bank account or the country bank account?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by RealWealth22: 5:07am On Apr 29
Obinnau:
tourism
Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Obinnau(m): 6:11am On Apr 29
Newboy1102:

Good day boss
Please I will like to ask were you a resident permit holder in North Africa Country ?
Did you submit Nigeria bank account or the country bank account?

You have to be on residence permit or a citizen before you can use an embassy that is nor in your home country. So yes I have a resident permit.

Yes, I submitted accounts from home country and foreign country

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 6:53am On Apr 29
Obinnau:

You have to be on residence permit or a citizen before you can use an embassy that is nor in your home country. So yes I have a resident permit.

Yes, I submitted accounts from home country and foreign country

Thanks for the explanation
Safe Travels

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Joscott2017: 11:28am On Apr 29
Did everyone who is still waiting get this email from lagos consulado today?

Dear all,
Disregard, please, this message if it is no longer relevant. Accept our appologies.
In the case of having started a visa application and having not yet concluded or missing updated information, kindly see attachments.

Does it mean there is something missing in our application or ignore?
If something is wrong with application how do we rectify?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mobimuc9ja(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29
Joscott2017:
Did everyone who is still waiting get this email from lagos consulado today?

Dear all,
Disregard, please, this message if it is no longer relevant. Accept our appologies.
In the case of having started a visa application and having not yet concluded or missing updated information, kindly see attachments.

Does it mean there is something missing in our application or ignore?
If something is wrong with application how do we rectify?
Login in to your dashboard, modify where necessary
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Joscott2017: 6:55pm On Apr 29
mobimuc9ja:

Login in to your dashboard, modify where necessary

There is no instruction on the dashboard. It just says mailed.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by koolsammie(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29
bomsyvic:

Thanks
Mid march
Congratulations. Was it the Embassy in Nigeria? Any difficulties encountered along the way, especially during interview?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 9:58pm On Apr 29
Joscott2017:

I guess there is nothing to worry about then.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mobimuc9ja(m): 11:11pm On Apr 29
Joscott2017:

You can ignore as stated on the mail and wait patiently
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by bomsyvic: 11:46pm On Apr 29
koolsammie:

Congratulations. Was it the Embassy in Nigeria? Any difficulties encountered along the way, especially during interview?

Thank you. Its the embassy in Lagos. I didn't attend any interview, only sent my documents via courier.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 8:14am On Apr 30
bomsyvic:

Thank you. Its the embassy in Lagos. I didn't attend any interview, only sent my documents via courier.

Good morning bro,
Please when is your expected travel date please?
I heard they grant visas when it close to travel date.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mobimuc9ja(m): 10:01am On Apr 30
bomsyvic:

What I love to hear…. Soon, I’ll join to testify.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Baddum: 1:21pm On Apr 30
Hello guys, I’m new here
My partner submitted in February… No interview, no interview mail and no update till now. Just under review.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Joscott2017: 8:57pm On Apr 30
The status of my application moved to Approve today.
It is still not ready for collection yet and they have not sent me an email yet.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 6:34am On May 01
congratulations

Joscott2017:
It is still not ready for collection yet and they have not sent me an email yet.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mobimuc9ja(m): 7:26am On May 01
Joscott2017:
Congratulations brotherly
Go and be getting ready for Brazil

When did you submit?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by abraolas1: 7:42am On May 01
Congratulations to everyone that have gotten the good news

i have been searching to get the produre on where i can start mine from but havent seen any.

can someone please direct me on any page i can get information on the process

i would appreciate this a lot .

thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Obinnau(m): 9:17am On May 01
abraolas1:

i have been searching to get the produre on where i can start mine from but havent seen any.

my email is Abraolas@gmail.com

thanks

Whenever I see a page/content I am interested in, the first thing I do, is start reading from page one silently, till I finish the whole thread. And if there are information I need that I didn't see, then I will ask and while reading, I always go to google to research myself. All your questions has been answered by someone else here. Please read from page one next time.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by abraolas1: 9:48am On May 01
Obinnau:

Whenever I see a page/content I am interested in, the first thing I do, is start reading from page one silently, till I finish the whole thread. And if there are information I need that I didn't see, then I will ask and while reading, I always go to google to research myself. All your questions has been answered by someone else here. Please read from page one next time.

Hi Obinnau ,
Thanks for the feedback

Best Regards,
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Joscott2017: 10:32am On May 01
mobimuc9ja:

Congratulations brotherly
Go and be getting ready for Brazil

When did you submit?

Thanks Brotherly
Mid March. 13th or 14 was when I mailed in.
Status changed to under review I think April 2 or 4.
Still waiting on the ready to collect Passport.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 11:05am On May 01
Joscott2017:

Thanks Brotherly

Boss have they sent you an email?

Omo na the same time I applied to, but my wife was called in for an interview, since then we just dey wait and reload website.
Hopefully this week sha, I pray we get it.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by GlobeTrotter2: 12:12pm On May 01
abraolas1:

my email is Abraolas@gmail.com

thanks
I'm sure by now you must have received emails from at least 3 to 4 scammers. Read for yourself everything you need is here or you can ask.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mobimuc9ja(m): 6:01pm On May 01
Joscott2017:

Thanks Brotherly
Thanks for the feedback

I mailed 2nd April and status changed to review on 12th April. I’ll hopefully wait for good.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 3:07am On May 03

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bammybestowed: 12:48am On May 04
Please is anyone coming from Nigeria to São Paulo anytime soon, kindly reach out through mail, thank you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Glofoods: 2:49am On May 04
Hi everyone, If you want freshly made Nigerian food( Smokey jollof rice, fried rice, peppered catfish, beef and chicken), grilled catfish , chicken and chips with salad, Egusi and Ogbono with any solid of your choice , small chops and shawarma available in São Paulo. Kindly reach out on WhatsApp +5511977332945. Pickup and delivery is also available.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: oluayebenz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.