Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (355397 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 3:08am On Mar 10
Ku1mana:

Do they accept piggyvest.

Please is piggyvest a commercial bank.
It helps in saving dollar.

No, don't.

Not a commercial bank
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 3:17am On Mar 10
sanjaypent:
Pls is the visa fee still N144,050 or 188k has posted here by someone, I don’t seem to see the information on Brazil website.

144,050k for Tourist Visa.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 8:18am On Mar 10
It's 180k

Again please immediately you pay kindly send in your documents as soon. If they should change the consular fees before they have your documents, them go tell you to pay the remainder ooo...

It's for VITEM though
sanjaypent:
Pls is the visa fee still N144,050 or 188k has posted here by someone, I don’t seem to see the information on Brazil website.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sonatapaddy: 8:46am On Mar 10
untamedd:

144,050k for Tourist Visa.

My brother don't let anyone confuse you visa fee is 144,000 add 50 per ten thousand which will amount to 750 = 144,750. If they need you to add any other payment the will mail you directly and demand additional payment just like they did to me.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 11:40am On Mar 10
Sonatapaddy:

My brother don't let anyone confuse you visa fee is 144,000 add 50 per ten thousand which will amount to 750 = 144,750. If they need you to add any other payment the will mail you directly and demand additional payment just like they did to me.

Nowhere did they write per ten thousand sir. The #50 is stamp duty charge.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 11:43am On Mar 10
TadeDetule:
It's 180k

Again please immediately you pay kindly send in your documents as soon. If they should change the consular fees before they have your documents, them go tell you to pay the remainder ooo...

It's for VITEM though

It appears he's apply for tourist visa not VITEM so it's 144,050k
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by lollyloly(f): 12:03pm On Mar 10
Good day everyone. Please I want to know the language Brazilian use in teaching students in school(children in particular). Is it English or Portuguese please
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by oluyemi123: 12:56pm On Mar 10
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 7:45pm On Mar 10
Thank you all for the information. I am actually applying for the tourist visa .
untamedd:

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 8:07pm On Mar 10
Thank you
untamedd:

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 2:57pm On Mar 12
Pls what is the photo requirements for the tourist visa application form
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 5:24pm On Mar 12
sanjaypent:
Pls what is the photo requirements for the tourist visa application form

3X4 white background

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by omotayo18: 6:16pm On Mar 13
Sonatapaddy:
Just checked my Status and saw all four boxes ticked Sit,under review,approved, ready for delivery. Indeed Brazil visa application requires extraordinary patience, sincerity and proper following of requirements. It's not that bad after all.

Please how long was the wait period for?

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by BondWorks: 7:39am On Mar 14
Hello guys, please do you have any idea of how to translate a Brazilian Birth Certificate in Nigeria. SOS please. Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by QualitySneakers: 11:16am On Mar 14
Please house Do I need a police criminal clearance report for Brazil tourist visa application??
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by QualitySneakers: 11:33am On Mar 14
Please house Do I need a police criminal clearance report for Brazil tourist visa application??

untamedd:

It appears he's apply for tourist visa not VITEM so it's 144,050k
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Obinnau(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14
QualitySneakers:

I am not sure it is needed.

Look at this https://www.nairaland.com/2608582/giving-birth-brazil/174#128819349

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ajoray: 1:36pm On Mar 14
Good day
If I want to do an internship in Brazil for 6 months, what is the best way I go about accommodation? That would be cheap and comfortable
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ajoray: 1:46pm On Mar 14
SpiceQueen01:
Good day everyone! Is there anyone coming to Brazil soon? I need help to bring a document.
You can also reach out if you need affordable accommodation too.

Good day
How do I get affordable accommodation in Sao Paulo
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by QualitySneakers: 2:30pm On Mar 14

TadeDetule:
Make a copy and take them to one of the three designated notary publics. Find attached...

App transfer is allowed. All they need is a receipt to confirm your payment

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by QualitySneakers: 6:42pm On Mar 14

walex222:

No, it should be on review.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by QualitySneakers: 6:43pm On Mar 14

Tope2580:

Job is not easy to get in Brazil because of the language barrier and even the available jobs, their salary is poor. Brazil is not a place where you can hustle for money oo only if you want to be involved in illegal businesses.

Factory jobs are available though if you can do it. Salary is 1600 but you might be asked to go to interior. I get people who dey do those kind jobs.

other jobs dey wey you go dey get daily money for survival.

Teaching jobs dey too, but salary nah problem

But if you're in TECH as advised by the person above me, you go get job with good payment.

Most people that are I know including myself are here purposely cos of the passport.

If we are able to be get it, omooooo nah movement oo.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by QualitySneakers: 6:45pm On Mar 14

KaylaO:

Try using the application recovery code you received when you completed the application form. That should work.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 6:51am On Mar 15
Good day all, please i have sent my documents before noticing i did not press submit by mail. I have submittd by mail now and it generated a receipt it required i include in the already sent documents. What do i need to do pls.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 7:12am On Mar 15
I just submitted by mail and it generated a receipt which am supposed to put in the documents which i have already sent by courier yesterday. what can i do now in this case please.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15
QualitySneakers:

NO

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by oloyemeji: 2:56pm On Mar 15
Can I acquire citizenship if my wife and children reside in Brazil for a year after childbirth? I understand they may be eligible for citizenship, but would I also be entitled to it while I am away?

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by SpiceQueen01: 6:52pm On Mar 15
[quote author=QualitySneakers post=128933129]Please house Do I need a police criminal clearance report for Brazil tourist visa application??

No
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by SpiceQueen01: 6:54pm On Mar 15
oloyemeji:
Can I acquire citizenship if my wife and children reside in Brazil for a year after childbirth? I understand they may be eligible for citizenship, but would I also be entitled to it while I am away?

No, you have to reside in Brazil for at least a year after obtaining your resident permit.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by RealWealth22: 8:22pm On Mar 15
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 9:27am On Mar 16
Good day all, please i have sent my documents before noticing i did not press submit by mail. I have submittd by mail now and it generated a receipt it required i include in the already sent documents. What do i need to do pls.
sanjaypent:
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 1:36am On Mar 17
sanjaypent:

Did you make a submission request from the embassy before sending your documents?

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: worldbest101(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.