Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (355628 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Xoxobull: 6:18pm On Apr 17
Have U gone for the interview how did it go?
quote author=Klare post=129251805]Good evening! I applied for a visit visa to brazil and I was invited for a physical interview which I am surprised about since they hardly do physical interview. Has anyone attended such an interview and had their visa approved?

I would greatly appreciate any tips on how to prepare for the interview. It is scheduled for next week ,9 of april and any tips and help would be appreciated. Also, I want to clarify that I am not pregnant or married.[/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Xoxobull: 6:23pm On Apr 17
Hello House please I am a first timer I want to apply for Brazil Tourism with my family of 3 and I want to apply for it on my own is it possible to do so without an agent?If yes kindly assist me in what and what is their requirements and how I would apply for it.

Secondly is the rate of getting the visa still high like before,how has the visa rate been of recent?

Kindly assist on how to start the visa journey
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 8:54pm On Apr 17
Lohinma:
Please how much is visa fees now from someone that just sent in application

Their visa fees changes from time to time, check the lagos Consular page for current visa fees
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 9:31pm On Apr 17
Xoxobull:
Hello House please I am a first timer I want to apply for Brazil Tourism with my family of 3 and I want to apply for it on my own is it possible to do so without an agent?If yes kindly assist me in what and what is their requirements and how I would apply for it.

Secondly is the rate of getting the visa still high like before,how has the visa rate been of recent?

I will advise you so not use an agent as this might cause rejection
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 9:33pm On Apr 17
Xoxobull:

Thank you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tboylamerica: 11:52pm On Apr 18
Hello people! It's nice to see that this thread is still active. Keep it up everyone! I gained a lot from this thread both positively and negatively.
Just a piece of advice to those seeking for information on visa processing and settling down in Brazil, be careful whose hand you shake or grab on this thread.
You might contact them privately thinking they'll be of assistance because they reside in Brazil, or they come online every now and then answering prospective applicants questions. Unbeknownst to you, they are looking for their next prey.
If you fall into their hands, your name is sorry .
Because they will make sure they extort you till your pocket is dry.
They will lie to you about the way things are here and when you arrive the story changes, by then you won't have a choice anymore because you left the devil you knew for an angel you just met🤷
They'll come here and talk about how they helped someone who repaid with evil but remember you didn't hear from the other person what actually transpired between them.
All these are plots to draw you to their DM's
Am not saying there are not genuine good people out there but most of them are scammers.
This is abroad nothing is free, there's always a price attached to the help they're offering you at the end of the day.
Be Careful!
I no say body go pepper some people, as I don cast their business so...

Peace out✌️

7 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 9:03am On Apr 19
Tboylamerica:
Hello people! It's nice to see that this thread is still active. Keep it up everyone! I gained a lot from this thread both positively and negatively.
Just a piece of advice to those seeking for information on visa processing and settling down in Brazil, be careful whose hand you shake or grab on this thread.
You might contact them privately thinking they'll be of assistance because they reside in Brazil, or they come online every now and then answering prospective applicants questions. Unbeknownst to you, they are looking for their next prey.
They will lie to you about the way things are here and when you arrive the story changes, by then you won't have a choice anymore because you left the devil you knew for an angel you just met🤷
They'll come here and talk about how they helped someone who repaid with evil but remember you didn't hear from the other person what actually transpired between them.
Am not saying there are not genuine good people out there but most of them are scammers.
This is abroad nothing is free, there's always a price attached to the help they're offering you at the end of the day.
Be Careful!

Peace out✌️

Eleyi tun lagbara gan nio

Bro abi na sis abeg open mouth talk to us finish na abeg, make I no go follow drag meat with person wey dey chop frog

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 5:15pm On Apr 19
Hello, guys! Is there anyone planning to come to Brazil soon, please?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Klare(f): 12:05am On Apr 21
Tboylamerica:
Be Careful!

Peace out✌️

Thank you for this piece, alots of people on this thread are agent looking for customers, God bless the genuine diyers here.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Klare(f): 12:23am On Apr 21
Newboy1102:

Oh, sorry about that, what could be wrong?
Did you go and what questions was asked at the interview?
When did you see that you were rejected?

Honestly I'm speechless oh.

The rejection was immediate and my passport was returned to me with rejection stamps.

The Consular wasn’t satisfied with some of my answers, we were delayed for so long like 3.5 hours while they were attending to others in our front like this.

Questions asked
1. Purpose of visit
2. Where do i intend to visit
From my answers he pointed out that where i want to visit is trash and nothing fun is going on there and everyone he has interviewed that day has plans to visit there.
3.Did I pay anyone money for the visa purposes?
I said no he objected then that most tourism companies that give invitation letter collect money for it and I clarified I paid for a tourism package to visit and participate in the tourist event. He wasn’t satisfied about this and feel I was lying that he knows no one gives invitation letters for free hence rejection.

Hot takes

1. DIY all the way don’t use a third party or agent.

2. Don’t use inactive accounts for pof and before you submit your pof documents print it go through it yourself and make sure no suspicious activity or transactions the embassy can misinterpret. Don’t just dump lump some in your account and print it’s raises eye brows.

3. Dress very well if you were ever invited for physical interview and go ready to answer every question possible.

4. Brazilians hate lies to the core, don’t lie during your interview.

5. No fake documents at all

6.Again don’t use agent, third party of any sort they are recipes of failure and visa rejections.

7. If you are ever called for physical interview your chances are very slim, go through your documents and know everything you submitted so you can defend it, they can make you very anxious during the interview and that will probably make you misyarn.

Shalom!!

7 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Obinnau(m): 6:16am On Apr 21
Klare:

The rejection was immediate and my passport was returned to me with rejection stamps.

The Consular wasn’t satisfied with some of my answers, we were delayed for so long like 3.5 hours while they were attending to others in our front like this.

Questions asked
1. Purpose of visit
From my answers he pointed out that where i want to visit is trash and nothing fun is going on there and everyone he has interviewed that day has plans to visit there.
I said no he objected then that most tourism companies that give invitation letter collect money for it and I clarified I paid for a tourism package to visit and participate in the tourist event. He wasn’t satisfied about this and feel I was lying that he knows no one gives invitation letters for free hence rejection.

Hot takes

2. Don’t use inactive accounts for pof and before you submit your pof documents print it go through it yourself and make sure no suspicious activity or transactions the embassy can misinterpret. Don’t just dump lump some in your account and print it’s raises eye brows.

3. Dress very well if you were ever invited for physical interview and go ready to answer every question possible.

6.Again don’t use agent, third party of any sort they are recipes of failure and visa rejections.

7. If you are ever called for physical interview your chances are very slim, go through your documents and know everything you submitted so you can defend it, they can make you very anxious during the interview and that will probably make you misyarn.

Shalom!!

Thanks for your feedback.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 12:07pm On Apr 21
Klare:

Questions asked
1. Purpose of visit

Hot takes

Shalom!!

Thank you so much for your feedback

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mobimuc9ja(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21
walex222:
Hello, guys! Is there anyone planning to come to Brazil soon, please?
My visa haven’t come out yet
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 10:23pm On Apr 21
mobimuc9ja:

My visa haven’t come out yet
Believe me, it’ll be released soon!
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Joscott2017: 6:37pm On Apr 23
Hello, can someone give us an idea how long the visa process took. I’ve been waiting since March 14. I’ve sent emails since last week and no response. I have already had to cancel my other travel plans. Anyone got an idea on processing times
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Joscott2017: 6:42pm On Apr 23
Any update yet Bro?

bomsyvic:

I'm good bro.
No update yet o I believe the delay was because of the too much public holidays. Hopefully this week we shall get a positive response from them
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Obinnau(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23
Joscott2017:
Hello, can someone give us an idea how long the visa process took. I’ve been waiting since March 14. I’ve sent emails since last week and no response. I have already had to cancel my other travel plans. Anyone got an idea on processing times
I get the feeling. You just have to wait
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sandy04: 7:04pm On Apr 23
Joscott2017:

It depends on what dAte you indicated as your travel date. Lol. They will update your Visa maybe 1 week, or even 3 days before your travel date. Experienced this 3 times with all the people I applied for, but now I am a resident holder… glad I’ll not apply anymore. Lol . My mother’s Visa came out a day, before the travel date we indicated (thank God ticket we booked wasn’t paid for).
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Joscott2017: 7:38pm On Apr 23
Sandy04:

It depends on what dAte you indicated as your travel date. Lol. They will update your Visa maybe 1 week, or even 3 days before your travel date. Experienced this 3 times with all the people I applied for, but now I am a resident holder… glad I’ll not apply anymore. Lol . My mother’s Visa came out a day, before the travel date we indicated (thank God ticket we booked wasn’t paid for).

Thank you for the update. That will be absolutely painful as my travel is May 12 but I have about 4 trips in between. Did you ever try emails? Does it help requesting passport early cause?
time frames somewhat close, say 1 month or 2 months for the 3 you did?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sandy04: 8:15pm On Apr 23
Joscott2017:

Thank you for the update. That will be absolutely painful as my travel is May 12 but I have about 4 trips in between. Did you ever try emails? Does it help requesting passport early cause?
time frames somewhat close, say 1 month or 2 months for the 3 you did?

Yes, I did write them multiple emails reminding them of my mothers trip. But the emails are read by the staff (that’s if it’s even read).
Most times, they will never reply, unlike other embassies.
For Brazil, there’s nothing You can do other than wait.
One day you will just get an email to pickup your passport as a decision has been made.
And they will update the status of application online to “approved” or “refused”.
Also you can do a call back for your passport, and forfeit the process, if you need a use of it.
All the best.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 11:46pm On Apr 23
Joscott2017:

I will advise you do not send copious emails

Kindly wait as it's on a rolling basis
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by donova2009: 8:09pm On Apr 25
good evening please. i want to submit my application soon. I'm applying along with my wife. does anyone have an idea of how much should be in my statement of account as proof of funds for both of us. like minimum
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by bomsyvic: 9:36pm On Apr 25
Joscott2017:
Any update yet Bro?

My application was approved today and ready for delivery

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 11:12pm On Apr 25
bomsyvic:

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 11:52pm On Apr 25
donova2009:
good evening please. i want to submit my application soon. I'm applying along with my wife. does anyone have an idea of how much should be in my statement of account as proof of funds for both of us. like minimum

I guess it depends on how manys days you will be spending in brazil. I guess anywhere from 3m upwards, flight alone is over a million. So budget how much the trip will cost and have extra change in your acct.
If the trip will cost the family $3k have like $3,500 to $4k to show you can fully fund the trip
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 11:52pm On Apr 25
bomsyvic:

Congrats my bro,
Happy to hear that.

Hoping for mine too

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 7:56am On Apr 26
bomsyvic:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mobimuc9ja(m): 8:05am On Apr 26
bomsyvic:

Congratulations brother
It's a very big win.

When did you submit application?

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by sanjaypent: 9:51am On Apr 26
Congratulations bro. More wins
bomsyvic:

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Joscott2017: 2:56pm On Apr 26
Congratulations Bro. Glad to hear.
bomsyvic:

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Obinnau(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26
Monda April 15th: Initial visa application submitted (family of 3)
Monday April 22nd: Embassy sent an email requesting an updated document
Wednesday April 24th: Received interview email notification
Thursday April 25th: Interviewed. Additional bank account balance requested from Nigeria. I and my wife were granted visas.
Friday April 26th: Returned to get the visa for my daughter. (The minor travel authorization was not properly stamped by the notary public, initially)

I went for the interview alone. They wish to know about my research work, why I am going, where I am going, what I will be doing and about my family.
Advise: Have a bank balance that covers the cost of the air tickets and accommodation.
Embassy: North African Country

I was treated very courteously by the embassy staff.

Nigerians are normally given 3 months Visa, we got a full year of multiple entry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by bomsyvic: 6:29pm On Apr 26
mobimuc9ja:

Congratulations brother
It's a very big win.

When did you submit application?
Thanks
Mid march

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.