Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (367261 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by frankemka: 9:47am On May 12
bomsyvic:

My application was approved today and ready for delivery

Congrats bro, please I'd like for you to assist on how you started the whole process, my wife is pregnant and I'd like for her to give birth in Brazil. I just saw this thread and i don't know how to begin the application process
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by bomsyvic: 10:18am On May 12
frankemka:

Congrats bro, please I'd like for you to assist on how you started the whole process, my wife is pregnant and I'd like for her to give birth in Brazil. I just saw this thread and i don't know how to begin the application process
It might be very difficult for her to get it, except if the pregnancy is not yet visible.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by frankemka: 10:38am On May 12
bomsyvic:

It might be very difficult for her to get it, except if the pregnancy is not yet visible.

She just took in. Just a month i think
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 1:04pm On May 12
frankemka:

To everybody that wants to apply for a Brazil Visa this is the steps

Get all your documents ready(flight, hotel reservation, bank statement etc)

Create a profile on https://ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br/ after creating the profile you will see a manual form you have to print and fill manually, and other things you will need to submit on Brazil main website. The Visa fees and bank account will also be there.

Then visit https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/ui/#/cidadao-nacionalidade you will need to translate to English, click on foreign citizen, then click on visa, fill the forms with the correct information and all. If you are applying for more than 1 person you have to fill the form for every body applying to get the visa, same at the lagos website too *when filling the form choose via courier to transmit your document to embassy*

After filling the form, and attaching your documents which include the manual form you filled and others specifically stated by the lagos ec, then go ahead and print the protocol page which has a space for passport and signature. Attach your passport picture and manually sign the page, then scan the page.

Sign in to your profile on https://ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br/ to upload your protocol page, proof of payment and international passport bio data page then click submit.

A mail will be sent to your email associated with the Ec lagos acct about your application being reviewed, at this stage you will have to mail your physical documents including your passport to the embassy in lagos(it will have to be a two way package delivery, you send to embassy then they send back to you)

After sending your documents to embassy visit https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/ui/#/cidadao-nacionalidade then click on check status to see the status of your visa application

Wait Wait Wait.

Wish you success in your Visa Application

DO NOT USE AGENT
DO NOT USE AGENT
DO NOT USE AGENT

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Winnielove: 2:36pm On May 12
Good day my people, please I will be in Sao Paulo in June, I would like to connect with my fellow Nigerians so I don't get lonely while there and to put me through on some important processes, please reach out if you don't mind , thanks and I wish you'll applying for your visas good luck 😊

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by frankemka: 8:21am On May 13
Newboy1102:

Create a profile on https://ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br/ after creating the profile you will see a manual form you have to print and fill manually, and other things you will need to submit on Brazil main website. The Visa fees and bank account will also be there.

Then visit https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/ui/#/cidadao-nacionalidade you will need to translate to English, click on foreign citizen, then click on visa, fill the forms with the correct information and all. If you are applying for more than 1 person you have to fill the form for every body applying to get the visa, same at the lagos website too *when filling the form choose via courier to transmit your document to embassy*

After filling the form, and attaching your documents which include the manual form you filled and others specifically stated by the lagos ec, then go ahead and print the protocol page which has a space for passport and signature. Attach your passport picture and manually sign the page, then scan the page.

Sign in to your profile on https://ec-lagos.itamaraty.gov.br/ to upload your protocol page, proof of payment and international passport bio data page then click submit.

A mail will be sent to your email associated with the Ec lagos acct about your application being reviewed, at this stage you will have to mail your physical documents including your passport to the embassy in lagos(it will have to be a two way package delivery, you send to embassy then they send back to you)

After sending your documents to embassy visit https://formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br/sci/pages/web/ui/#/cidadao-nacionalidade then click on check status to see the status of your visa application

Wait Wait Wait.

DO NOT USE AGENT
DO NOT USE AGENT
DO NOT USE AGENT

Thank you so much, I'll start the process immediately. Please is there a way i can reach you maybe on whatsapp or through mail. I'll need your guidance please
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Bammybestowed: 1:28pm On May 13
Winnielove:
Good day my people, please I will be in Sao Paulo in June, I would like to connect with my fellow Nigerians so I don't get lonely while there and to put me through on some important processes, please reach out if you don't mind , thanks and I wish you'll applying for your visas good luck 😊

Sent you an email
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 3:23pm On May 13
frankemka:

Thank you so much, I'll start the process immediately. Please is there a way i can reach you maybe on whatsapp or through mail. I'll need your guidance please

I'm on here, send your message on here, will reply boss.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Chuwagold: 9:41pm On May 14
Anyone coming to Brazil soon?? Please it’s urgent ]
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 2:37pm On May 15
Thank you to everybody that shared one or two cents on the group. I came to the topic and started reading from page 1 to 175 which was when I joined.

We applied for our visa March 8, submitted documents via DHL March 15, changed to under review April 3, my wife was invited for interview on April 15th, interview was scheduled for April 24th. Our visas was approved May 10th.

N.B Please always check the portal don't wait for email, till now I'm still yet to recieve an email.

We just got our passport from DHL, it was a stressful journey but were rewarded at the end.

We stated 14days in our application, to visit Rio De Janeiro, Salvador Bahia and Sao Paulo.

Thank you all, I pray those waiting for their visas will get good news soonest

DO NOT USE AGENT FOR BRAZIL VISA!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Idemujoseph: 4:11pm On May 15
Newboy1102:
Thank you to everybody that shared one or two cents on the group. I came to the topic and started reading from page 1 to 175 which was when I joined.

We applied for our visa March 8, submitted documents via DHL March 15, changed to under review April 3, my wife was invited for interview on April 15th, interview was scheduled for April 24th. Our visas was approved May 10th.

N.B Please always check the portal don't wait for email, till now I'm still yet to recieve an email.

We just got our passport from DHL, it was a stressful journey but were rewarded at the end.

We stated 14days in our application, to visit Rio De Janeiro, Salvador Bahia and Sao Paulo.

Congratulations to You and your family sir!
Please how much did you use as proof of fund?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 4:34pm On May 15
Newboy1102:

Congratulations to your family

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 10:39pm On May 15
Idemujoseph:
Congratulations to You and your family sir!
Please how much did you use as proof of fund?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 10:39pm On May 15
Obinnau:

https://www.gov.br/mre/pt-br/embaixada-rabat/setor-consular/FormulrioViagemMenor.pdf

Hello bro, please I need your assistance in filling the minor consent form, most especially the latter part. Thank you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Idemujoseph: 10:42pm On May 15
Newboy1102:

Honestly over 15m in our accounts. I think 10m above can work as long as you breakdown funds you will use for your trip
ok thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by mobimuc9ja(m): 11:52pm On May 15
Newboy1102:

Congratulations to you and your wife.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 7:26am On May 16
congratulation to you and your wife bro please next time cover Your visa number

Enjoy your trip Sir

Newboy1102:

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 10:09am On May 16
pufframmy:
congratulation to you and your wife bro please next time cover Your visa number

Enjoy your trip Sir

Thank you boss

Your approved post really pushed me to apply.

Thank you boss
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 10:31am On May 16
walex222:

https://www.instagram.com/its_olawhale?igsh=MWFteW1odXQwYTZ1MQ%3D%3D&utm_source=qr

Good day boss

Please I sent you a message on Instagram boss
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Obinnau(m): 12:09pm On May 16
can you be more specific on the part
TadeDetule:

Hello bro, please I need your assistance in filling the minor consent form, most especially the latter part. Thank you.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TadeDetule: 6:57pm On May 16
Obinnau:
can you be more specific on the part

I think I got it.

I was wondering whose names would be in the last portion of the form.

I guess the parents'?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by IderadeAratumi: 7:26pm On May 16
Good day everyone and thanks to those making themselves available to furnish us with the required information on this thread.

Please I need link to a good hospital or doctor where I can have my baby at Rio de Janeiro. My Edd is still in July but I'll be travelling next month.

Please I'll appreciate all the information I can get. I have not been able to make a headway with this despite all my hours of researching online, I am unable to successfully book a doctor's appointment.

I'll appreciate all the help I can get. God bless

Thank you so much
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 7:42pm On May 16
IderadeAratumi:
Good day everyone and thanks to those making themselves available to furnish us with the required information on this thread.

Please I need link to a good hospital or doctor where I can have my baby at Rio de Janeiro. My Edd is still in July but I'll be travelling next month.

Please I'll appreciate all the information I can get. I have not been able to make a headway with this despite all my hours of researching online, I am unable to successfully book a doctor's appointment.

I'll appreciate all the help I can get. God bless

Thank you so much

If there is no specific reason why you want to go to Rio, I would advise you do São Paulo instead. The entire process is so much easier in SP than in Rio.

If you're going to Rio however, when you arrive, google "UBS perto de mim" if you want to use public clinic for antenatal. For private clinics, search for "Hospital Maternidade Particular em Rio de Janeiro" you'll get a list. Check for the one closest to your address. It's best to visit them physically when you arrive and you can also ask them to refer you to a doctor.

You can also do your antenatal at the UBS and eventually give birth at a private hospital. All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by IderadeAratumi: 7:57pm On May 16
untamedd:

If there is no specific reason why you want to go to Rio, I would advise you do São Paulo instead. The entire process is so much easier in SP than in Rio.

If you're going to Rio however, when you arrive, google "UBS perto de mim" if you want to use public clinic for antenatal. For private clinics, search for "Hospital Maternidade Particular em Rio de Janeiro" you'll get a list. Check for the one closest to your address. It's best to visit them physically when you arrive and you can also ask them to refer you to a doctor.

You can also do your antenatal at the UBS and eventually give birth at a private hospital. All the best.

Thank you so much for your prompt response ma'am. Highly appreciated.

I am on insurance and don't want to be a burden to their health system by using a public hospital.

Please which hospitals do you suggest in Sao Paulo? I will weigh my options.

Do you also think I can start the process of booking a doctor's appointment after my arrival (although that would be 1 month to my Edd)?

I sincerely appreciate your time ma'am
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 10:23pm On May 16
[quote author=IderadeAratumi post=129990066]

I am on insurance and don't want to be a burden to their health system by using a public hospital.

Do you also think I can start the process of booking a doctor's appointment after my arrival (although that would be 1 month to my Edd)?

I sincerely appreciate your time ma'am [

Regardless of your insurance, Brazil is not Nigeria and as a matter of fact public health is the best here compared to private. It depends on your choice though. However make sure you know someone that could guide you through because there’s more behind the scene in fact given birth is the cheapest in Brazil it’s not a big deal Ma.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walex222: 10:24pm On May 16
IderadeAratumi:

Regardless of your insurance, Brazil is not Nigeria and as a matter of fact public health is the best here compared to private. It depends on your choice though. However make sure you know someone that could guide you through because there’s more behind the scene in fact given birth is the cheapest in Brazil it’s not a big deal Ma.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 11:38pm On May 16
IderadeAratumi:

You're welcome ma'am

Some Private Hospitals include

Santa Joana

Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein

Hospital São Luz Morumbi

Here are some doctors in SP, you can reach out to them:

https://www.instagram.com/drmarceloantonini?igsh=a29rNTduNzZnZmow

https://www.instagram.com/marcelonunesantos?igsh=cXk2a2JpNWwxMWVj

https://draamirahazime.com.br/

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by untamedd(f): 11:46pm On May 16
untamedd:

You're welcome ma'am

Some Private Hospitals include

Santa Joana

Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein

Hospital São Luz Morumbi

Here are some doctors in SP, you can reach out to them:

https://www.instagram.com/drmarceloantonini?igsh=a29rNTduNzZnZmow

https://www.instagram.com/marcelonunesantos?igsh=cXk2a2JpNWwxMWVj

https://draamirahazime.com.br/

You can book your appointment after you arrive especially since you'll be using private services. They'll be able to carry out scans and tests without delay.

You may also reach out to them before you arrive to be safe.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Coo1mana: 1:01am On May 17
How do I get it right?
After uploading all the documents online and printing protocol page last week. If I try to login using my mail and password it will say there's no service with this mail. I checked status the first day it said 'sent' the next day it says 'sit'. I was not able to submit the protocol page because I can't login using my mail and password.
Yesterday I tried to check status. It says service not found. I went back to update the application. I uploaded the documents again but still unable to login using email and password.

Please I need urgent advice.
What should I do?

Newboy1102:

Wait Wait Wait.

DO NOT USE AGENT
DO NOT USE AGENT
DO NOT USE AGENT

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Newboy1102: 2:05am On May 17
Coo1mana:
How do I get it right?
After uploading all the documents online and printing protocol page last week. If I try to login using my mail and password it will say there's no service with this mail. I checked status the first day it said 'sent' the next day it says 'sit'. I was not able to submit the protocol page because I can't login using my mail and password.
Yesterday I tried to check status. It says service not found. I went back to update the application. I uploaded the documents again but still unable to login using email and password.

Please I need urgent advice.
What should I do?

I think you should an email to stating the challenges you are having, send the mail around past 9am-11am in the morning that when they are mostly available to reply as soon as possible.

You can also try to open a new service and see what happens. It might be server issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (Reply)

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.