Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (358271 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by beautyuche: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
Blackfinegirl:

Yeah

Really? Wont be a bad Idea. How much Information do you have on Mexico? Is visa easy to get? what is the overall cost like?
Please help a sister as the day go by the EED draws near.Lol
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Nah Brazil embassy get me next week angry
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Imustreturn:
Nah Brazil embassy get me next week angry

It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Udenz: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Tope2580:

It will end in praise.

Keep us updated please
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Tope2580:

It will end in praise.
amen jesu

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Papushua: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Udenz:

YES! I already have contacted one the hospital there, JCI ACCREDITED and their maternity offer is marvelous and price friendly! Including all kind if birth, from virginal, to CS or water birth…

Getting reply aren’t easy that’s why I’m holding onto this hospital!

Can you please create a topic about Mexico?
Is Mexico similar to Brazil? Can Mexicans get easy visas to travel to the US and Canada? How to give birth in Mexico?

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blackfinegirl(f): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2021
beautyuche:

I have written to different hospital but no reply. Perharps the language difference. I may have to Pitch My tent with you.

Why don't you translate from English to Spanish and send them the mail in Spanish . Btw hospital Galenia is a good hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blackfinegirl(f): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2021
beautyuche:

Really? Wont be a bad Idea. How much Information do you have on Mexico? Is visa easy to get? what is the overall cost like?
Please help a sister as the day go by the EED draws near.Lol

It's hard getting a visa to Mexico, however you can use Schengen, UK , usa, Canada or Japan visa to travel to Mexico.

I don't know anything about the cost, contact hospital Galenia, a lot of Russians have their babies there

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Udenz: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2021
Blackfinegirl:

It's hard getting a visa to Mexico, however you can use Schengen, UK , usa, Canada or Japan visa to travel to Mexico.

I don't know anything about the cost, contact hospital Galenia, a lot of Russians have their babies there

She’s very right! Galenia and AmeriMed is good!!

If need be can I post it here or can you email me to send you a message from them, you can cc them and write ✍️ to their office email

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
I went to the immigration office to get a passport. But I was told it will take 7 weeks to get. By then I'm already showing. I'm confused
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Cousin9999: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
Those of you who gave birth in Brazil, are you happy with your decision?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by allentee1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello house, plz am planning on sending my wife to Brazil for birth tourism, all required documents as a sponsor from my end is intact. She runs a mini store in front of the house and the business is not registered, what other documents does she require to prove her social status and is it necessary her account must balance must have sufficient fund. Considering the fact am the one sponsoring the trip.

Looking up to your honest advice. Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Mohammedisa: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please what the best way to get to the hotel from the airport,will my Uber app work in Brazil ?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ajokeomo: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Cousin9999:
Those of you who gave birth in Brazil, are you happy with your decision?

Absolutely

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ajokeomo: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mohammedisa:
Please what the best way to get to the hotel from the airport,will my Uber app work in Brazil ?

Your uber app will work but don’t rely on it too much as it might start rejecting your Nigerian card or requesting CPF.

There are taxis at the airport. They have a stand where you’ll check your distance, calculate your fare and pay before you start your trip. They are more reliable for foreigners who do not speak Portuguese.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Cousin9999: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ajokeomo:

Absolutely

Why?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by obalukan: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
Good Evening House, has anyone visit Brazil Embassy recently? I will like to confirm it the embassy has open.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by olawax22: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hello, guys… please can I enter Mexico with France type A visa? Though I’m heading to Jamaica.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2021
Hello everyone embassy just replied me now. I mailed them this morning.

You can start applying oh.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: allentee1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.