Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (358333 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=Ibrahim8258 post=106774026][/quote]

That means u have some months to prepare your account and plan your application. I hope you get it all right.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Abribor: 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Pls house I have a question.

Can my woman use my bank statement for her Visa Application since we are going together?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by obalukan: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
coolsheyi:
Kindly name those countries... I may want to try such.

Here are the countries that recognize birthright citizenship*:

Antigua and Barbuda
Argentina
Barbados
Belize
Bolivia
Brazil
Canada
Chile
Costa Rica
Cuba
Dominica
Ecuador
El Salvador
Fiji
Grenada
Guatemala
Guyana
Honduras
Jamaica
Lesotho
Mexico
Nicaragua
Pakistan
Panama
Paraguay
Peru
Saint Kits and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Tanzania
Trinidad and Tobago
Tuvalu
United States
Uruguay
Venezuela
You can do more research on it.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by olawax22: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by timestwo: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2021
TechSpot:

That means u have some months to prepare your account and plan your application. I hope you get it all right.

Hi Techspot, hope you get this.

During a tourist visit, can I travel with my desktop computer or will it be a problem at the airport? I work freelance/remote for a living and leaving it behind is going to impact my earnings.

Looking forward to a reply.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by thelifeofeo(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2021
No country will ever stop someone from using their laptops because they are on a tourist visa. I also work remotely

timestwo:

During a tourist visit, can I travel with my desktop computer or will it be a problem at the airport? I work freelance/remote for a living and leaving it behind is going to impact my earnings.

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by timestwo: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2021
thelifeofeo:

No country will ever stop someone from using their laptops because they are on a tourist visa. I also work remotely

I have a desktop and wonder if it will feel like a major baggage
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by oluayebenz: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2021
timestwo:

Desktop computer shocked

I've never seen anyone that travel with that thou

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by oluayebenz: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2021
thelifeofeo:

He said desktop

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2021
timestwo:

Articles online says you can travel with a desktop computer in a checked-in baggage as long as it does not exceed the weight limit but consider that it might damage or lost.

IMO, I won't advice it cos I consider it a home electronic and it will give an impression of a potential overstayer at the POE and you can be questioned on why u need to bring a Desktop for a short stay.

Once you want to start your travel lifestyle, try get a travel laptop that you can sync with your desktop to continue your work while away from home.

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Chiefholloway: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Why would anyone ever consider..., let alone travel on tourist visa with a desktop computer. That alone is a red flag. I assume you indicated that you won't stay up to a month there.
timestwo:

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by picasa(f): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2021
iListen:

We're here
We are here o.
Can I pm you?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by iListen(f): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
picasa:

We are here o.
Can I pm you?

Yes, you can.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by timestwo: 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
TechSpot:

Articles online says you can travel with a desktop computer in a checked-in baggage as long as it does not exceed the weight limit but consider that it might damage or lost.

IMO, I won't advice it cos I consider it a home electronic and it will give an impression of a potential overstayer at the POE and you can be questioned on why u need to bring a Desktop for a short stay.

Once you want to start your travel lifestyle, try get a travel laptop that you can sync with your desktop to continue your work while away from home.

Thanks. I know I could count on you for an informative reply. I'll go with my laptop instead.

I'll probably ship the desktop afterwards as it's the powerhouse of my workstation. Can't do without it.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walejummy: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Quick one please, is hotel reservation booked via booking dot com acceptable by the embassy? Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
walejummy:
Quick one please, is hotel reservation booked via booking dot com acceptable by the embassy? Thanks

Yes
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by roughdiamond(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
timestwo:

Thanks. I know I could count on you for an informative reply. I'll go with my laptop instead.

I'll probably ship the desktop afterwards as it's the powerhouse of my workstation. Can't do without it.
What if you just go with the desktop's hard drive or go with the whole board?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walejummy: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tope2580:

Yes
thanks alot
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by timestwo: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
roughdiamond:
What if you just go with the desktop's hard drive or go with the whole board?

In my case, I'll need to take all the components of CPU if I decide to pieces it - processors, graphics card, hard drives and motherboard. So might be better to just take the laptop for the meantime.

Thanks for your suggestions too.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dalamilove: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
HI,

Please how true is it that after submitting your document, there is always an interview before you can visa is been issued.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dalamilove: 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
I got my visa today

7 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dalamilove: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2021
But I am trying to apply for my wife, but I was told they may call her for interview
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tinsma: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Please seniors in the house, my bank statement is about 4MB after compressing which is too big to be uploaded, is there anyway other way to this than uploading it online directly
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tinsma: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
congratulations @dalamilove, i will rejoice like you too in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2021
dalamilove:
I got my visa today
Congratulations
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dalamilove: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
THANK YOU SIR
Tope2580:

Congratulations
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dalamilove: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
AMEN
Tinsma:
congratulations @dalamilove, i will rejoice like you too in Jesus name
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dalamilove: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
PLEASE CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF ITS TRUE THEY ALWAYS CALL FEMALE APPLICANTS FOR INTERVIEW
dalamilove:
But I am trying to apply for my wife, but I was told they may call her for interview
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
dalamilove:
I got my visa today
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Okolinneoma(f): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
dalamilove:
PLEASE CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF ITS TRUE THEY ALWAYS CALL FEMALE APPLICANTS FOR INTERVIEW

So we heard , but unfortunately no one has come out to say what the interview is about.
Did you get your visa without an interview??
Please I sent you a pm, can you be kind enough to respond please. Thank you
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by thelifeofeo(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
They don't always call. But when they do from what we have read so far it is for females.

You have only the visa fee to lose if you try. You are better off trying.

dalamilove:

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
dalamilove:
I got my visa today

You should have applied together

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (181) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.