Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (354636 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
dehiero:

Na only 7days na see how you dey para
grin grin we need to japa from this Buhari country nah
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Godiloveu(f): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Yep! Another good news ,. Brazil is among the 70 countries on visa on arrival to UAE.
Meaning ur vacationing has got alot much easier �

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Godiloveu:
Yep! Another good news ,. Brazil is among the 70 countries on visa on arrival to UAE.
Meaning ur vacationing has got alot much easier �
I don't understand this oh.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by DAramis: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
Imustreturn:
I don't understand this oh.
It means, whenever you got your Brazilian passport, and want to visit UAE, just pick up your phone, search for flight to Any of the states that makes up UAE like Saudi Arabia, Oman etc, buy tickets, enter the plane and stroll like a boss to that country.

If you reach there, and the immigration man (abi women don dey work for their airport) ask you of passport, give am the Nigerian passport cheesy. If he frowns his face, samma him with your Brazilian passport for him face grin

He gat no choice than to stamp visa on your Brazilian passport with visa showing you are allowed to stay. Whether Nigerians are banned till eternity is not your concern as far as you got the right passport.

NB: If you are imagining how to get the Brazilian passport, of course, through any of the legal means which birthing in their country is one of them.

Abeg, na lie
CC Godiloveu

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
DAramis:

It means, whenever you got your Brazilian passport, and want to visit UAE, just pick up your phone, search for flight to Any of the states that makes up UAE like Saudi Arabia, Oman etc, buy tickets, enter the plane and stroll like a boss to that country.

If you reach there, and the immigration man (abi women don dey work for their airport) ask you of passport, give am the Nigerian passport cheesy. If he frowns his face, samma him with your Brazilian passport for him face grin

He gat no choice than to stamp visa on your Brazilian passport with visa showing you are allowed to stay. Whether Nigerians are banned till eternity is not your concern as far as you got the right passport.

NB: If you are imagining how to get the Brazil passport, of course, through any of the legal means which birthing in their country is one of them.

Abeg, na lie
CC Godiloveu
grin grin Brazilian passport is a must get

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Godiloveu(f): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Na complete true.

Thanks so much u explain am wella �
DAramis:

NB: If you are imagining how to get the Brazil passport, of course, through any of the legal means which birthing in their country is one of them.

Abeg, na lie
CC Godiloveu

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Openpeace: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
DAramis:

Abeg, na lie
CC Godiloveu

Make i go save some money my child na Brazil abeg.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by DAramis: 3:20am On Aug 22, 2021
Openpeace:

Make i go save some money my child na Brazil abeg.

grin grin grin

First thing first, na. Marriage before child birthing. Another thing na make Madam agree for the plan o.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Openpeace: 6:23am On Aug 22, 2021
DAramis:

grin grin grin

First thing first, na. Marriage before child birthing. Another thing na make Madam agree for the plan o.

Marriage?

na to gather money, wife no be problem.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by DAramis: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2021
Openpeace:

Marriage?

na to gather money, wife no be problem.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your head is very legit. Shey women plenty for Nigeria but wife, hmmmm, na another thing o.
Anyway may God lead us all in the right direction.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by beautyuche: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2021
Thanks a million .

Ajokeomo:

The cost of private hospitals vary from one hospital to the other . You can either start out by emailing the one you want and they’ll send you their brochure and costs breakdown OR you reach out to an Obstetrician who will suggest hospitals to you (usually the ones they are registered with).

The hospital costs will not include the obstetrician, birthing doctor & team’s or any surgery & emergency treatment fees so you’ll have to to ask them to give you a cost for this so you’ll know how much in total to budget.

Most of the obstetricians will require you to book a consultation with them before they give you any information at all. The consultation can be online but make sure to find one who speaks English.

Generally the total cost ranges from R$16,000 - $R21,000 in São Paulo depending on the hospital you decide to use and how far gone you are.
Cost of scan varies too depending on lab, from R200 - R300
For accommodation, Use the Airbnb app to check what you find suitable and costs. You’ll find as low as R$500 per month but might not be what you want. For a decent one, maybe R$1200-R$2000 per month.

Popular Hospitals
Hospital e Maternidade Albert Einstein
Hospital e Maternidade São Luiz
Hospital e Maternidade Santa Maria
Hospital e Maternidade Sepaco

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2021
DAramis:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your head is very legit. Shey women plenty for Nigeria but wife, hmmmm, na another thing o.
Anyway may God lead us all in the right direction.
nah the kpali be the main thing. We fit run agreement use am get kpali. Win win for us
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by DAramis: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Imustreturn:
nah the kpali be the main thing. We fit run agreement use am get kpali. Win win for us
shocked shocked shocked shocked

No be small thing cool
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Openpeace: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Imustreturn:

Dead cheesy cheesy grin

omor men dey vex
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Openpeace:

Dead cheesy cheesy grin

omor men dey vex
we no dey smile oh grin
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
DAramis:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

No be small thing cool
yes ke
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Specter007: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please can those who have processed the visa and travelled to Brazil, confirm this? I have checked the document checklist for the visa application and there is nothing there regarding NDLEA clearance. If the Brazil consulate issues visas without the NDLEA clearance, will officials ask one for it at the airport (point of departure)? How about at the port of entry in Brazil? Please, can someone clear the air on this, thank you!
femiaction:
New requirements from NDLEA
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 12:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
dehiero:
Boom!!!
Any update on the reopening of the consulate
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
peppo4live:

Any update on the reopening of the consulate
October
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by peppo4live: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
I am not talking about visa application...
I just want to know when they will start attending to the public

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Sunesis2012: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
PLEASE CAN YOU ASSIST WITH INFO IAM PLANNING TO COME FOR BIRTH TOURISM.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TheMan3: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Amakapritty:
Pls does anyone has an idea on how one can get a Brazil transit Visa or any information as regards to that pls
olawax22:

Yes, dm me on harvestplusglob@gmail.com
I don't think Brazil issues transit visa. You don't need a transit visa if u are staying in the airport for less than 8 hours. If you are staying for more than that, u have to apply for a full Visa.

If you have any information share it here let everyone see. Which one is DM me??

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
TheMan3:

I don't think Brazil issues transit visa. You don't need a transit visa if u are staying in the airport for less than 8 hours. If you are staying for more than that, u have to apply for a full Visa.

If you have any information share it here let everyone see. Which one is DM me??
Is that embassy even open? they're the most unserious embassy in Nigeria aside Mexico of course
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Amakapritty(f): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=TheMan3 post=105873540]

If you have any information share it here let everyone see. Which one is DM me??[/quote
Tnkx for the info,my transit is just for 5 hours,I av tried to send an email to the embassy but no response from them yet
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijeamaka1: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
This thread has been dull what’s happening?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijeamaka1: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
UPDATE!!!

Had my beautiful baby girl last month, got her birth certificate and just picked up her RG and international passport today

Yessssss!!!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blackfinegirl(f): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ijeamaka1:
UPDATE!!!

Had my beautiful baby girl last month, got her birth certificate and just picked up her RG and international passport today

Yessssss!!!!!

Congratulations to your family
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ijeamaka1:
UPDATE!!!

Yessssss!!!!!
congratulations ma'am that was very fast. Just one month interval
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by pufframmy: 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
congratulation
Ijeamaka1:
UPDATE!!!

Yessssss!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (180) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: Newboy1102 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.