Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (354602 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijeamaka1: 5:34pm On Sep 22, 2021
walejummy:
Please, how were u able to fill the visa application form for you and your family,did u fill a form for each of them or separately? If separately Did you upload supporting documents individually? Thanks sir.
Yes separately and make sure the documents you will submit at the embassy is also uploaded
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by walejummy: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ijeamaka1:

Yes separately and make sure the documents you will submit at the embassy is also uploaded
thanks sir, have mailed the embassy on this but answer wasn't adequate enough, we actually going for vacation though not birth tourism,
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tinsma: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Amakapritty(f): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2021
Guys pls advice,when do I take my covid_19 test if the requirement is 72 hours before arrival and am to travel on a Friday by 10pm
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tope2580(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
Amakapritty:
Guys pls advice,when do I take my covid_19 test if the requirement is 72 hours before arrival and am to travel on a Friday by 10pm
you can do it on Wednesday/Thursday
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 2:01am On Sep 26, 2021
Amakapritty:

If your flight will last more than 24hrs then do it on Thursday, opt for same day or next day result test.

If you're going to Brazil:

When did you get your visa?
How was the visa process?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
Who deleted abi cleared the other write-up na
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Mummywifey: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2021
barnaby04:

This is how you these useless travelling agents deceive and lie to people with wrong information that is not real. Where did you get your information that Brazilian passport does not require visa to enter USA and Canada abeg?

I pity person wey get phone with data and can't use it to access the tons of free information online that will change his life other than going through fraudulent traveling agents.

I was shocked too when I saw it .lol
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by beautyuche: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Ijeamaka1:
UPDATE!!!

Had my beautiful baby girl last month, got her birth certificate and just picked up her RG and international passport today

Yessssss!!!!!

This is beautiful... Now we wait for a breakdown on bill to enable us budget as we wait for the opening of the embassy next month.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
beautyuche:

This is beautiful... Now we wait for a breakdown on bill to enable us budget as we wait for the opening of the embassy next month.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on the second I will mail for update. If they are open I will head there my self for first hand information
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
Imustreturn:
on the second I will mail for update. If they are open I will head there my self for first hand information
They're open now head there next week for info on tourist visas .. Do not forget to update us too
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
dehiero:

They're open now head there next week for info on tourist visas .. Do not forget to update us too
correct. I will visit them and drop update grin
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dehiero: 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
Imustreturn:
correct. I will visit them and drop update grin
When you get there take the number of the security personnel they can be helpful with information too, that embassy na politics
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
dehiero:

When you get there take the number of the security personnel they can be helpful with information too, that embassy na politics
sure thing bro.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Udenz: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
BRAZIL Has been my number 1 option but as things are going now, I’m looking at MEXICO as a solace, please does anyone here KNOW about MEXICO or has the same INTEREST?

#ThanksToCovid
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Udenz:
BRAZIL Has been my number 1 option but as things are going now, I’m looking at MEXICO as a solace, please does anyone here KNOW about MEXICO or has the same INTEREST?

#ThanksToCovid
what's the option with Mexico?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Udenz: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Imustreturn:
what's the option with Mexico?

I’m sorry I don’t understand, but reason why I’m opting for it, is because of the same reasons of what brazil does too.

Do you think is a bad choice to opt for Mexico?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blackfinegirl(f): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Udenz:

I’m sorry I don’t understand, but reason why I’m opting for it, is because of the same reasons of what brazil does too.

The major difference between both is that Mexicans can go to Canada visa free, but Brazilians can't except they have a USA visa or a Canadian visa issued in the last 10 years.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Udenz:

I really don't know much about Mexico as I know about Brazil now. So do your checks very well. Good luck man

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Blackfinegirl:

The major difference between both is that Mexicans can go to Canada visa free, but Brazilians can't except they have a USA visa or a Canadian visa issued in the last 10 years.
oh nice.

But about having the benefit you get in Brazil is it same as Mexico? I mean giving birth then passport and PR for family?

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Blackfinegirl(f): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Imustreturn:
oh nice.

But about having the benefit you get in Brazil is it same as Mexico? I mean giving birth then passport and PR for family?

Yeah
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TheMan3: 4:00am On Sep 30, 2021
dehiero:

is the embassy open now??
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Imustreturn(m): 5:47am On Sep 30, 2021
Blackfinegirl:

Yeah
wow that's nice
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Udenz: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2021
TheMan3:
is the embassy open now??

YES! I already have contacted one the hospital there, JCI ACCREDITED and their maternity offer is marvelous and price friendly! Including all kind if birth, from virginal, to CS or water birth…

Getting reply aren’t easy that’s why I’m holding onto this hospital!

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TheMan3: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2021
Udenz:

YES! I already have contacted one the hospital there, JCI ACCREDITED and their maternity offer is marvelous and price friendly! Including all kind if birth, from virginal, to CS or water birth…

wooow this is great news
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by beautyuche: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Udenz:

I have written to different hospital but no reply. Perharps the language difference. I may have to Pitch My tent with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (180) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

Viewing this topic: TadeDetule, GlobeTrotter2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.