Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Giving Birth In Brazil - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Brazil (359592 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by dalamilove: 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
YOU WILL RECIEVE AN EMAIL
walejummy:
House pls how do applicant know if passport is ready for collecting? Is it through the tracking? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Jaydee1985: 12:13am On Nov 02, 2021
Brazil law state one Dan come ans give birth just as they do in USA and Canada so the law permit giving birth in Brazil . I was pregnant when I submitted my application and was granted the visa . I told
Them I was going to give birth in Brazil for safety reasons due to the bad condition of Nigerians hopsital and the visa was giving to me
. I got a multiply entering visa for one year . I wonder where people got the info of being pregnant is visa refusal . I got my 1 year visa so ladies if u intend giving birth in Brazil is fine as long u use the private hospital

5 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Openpeace: 8:11am On Nov 02, 2021
Jaydee1985:
Brazil law state one Dan come ans give birth just as they do in USA and Canada so the law permit giving birth in Brazil . I was pregnant when I submitted my application and was granted the visa . I told
Them I was going to give birth in Brazil for safety reasons due to the bad condition of Nigerians hopsital and the visa was giving to me
. I got a multiply entering visa for one year . I wonder where people got the info of being pregnant is visa refusal . I got my 1 year visa so ladies if u intend giving birth in Brazil is fine as long u use the private hospital

God bless you, I didn't want to say because many people just concluded on behalf of Brazilian govt.

A country that is trying to revive their tourism system and you're talking about anything.

Tell them you have a hospital appointment that's all.

Wether na plastic surgery or na birth nothing like denying VISA.

in my brothers case they even asked the wife why she's not going with someone or did she make arrangements for special care giver and she said that's what is included in the hospital.

Pls don't stress yourself.

His wife was already 7months gone and she has put to birth last night.

I need gather money my turn na straight up.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Jibbie2015: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Yes. i was sent an email.

walejummy:
good afternoon, please were you mail for interview? How were you contacted
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Jibbie2015: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hi @openpeace, did your SIL disclose right from the application that she was going for birth tourism?

You know, this whole saga is a little confusing.
Some people are of the opinion that you deny any form of pregnancy while others are advocating for disclosure with doctor,s appointment et al.
Are there people here who have disclosed even with doctor's appointment and gotten denied?
In reality, one cannot deny a pregnancy if it is already showing.
Has anyone denied being pregnant and was still granted? Did they confirm by running tests or scans?
Me I don tire o

Openpeace:

God bless you, I didn't want to say because many people just concluded on behalf of Brazilian govt.

A country that is trying to revive their tourism system and you're talking about anything.

Tell them you have a hospital appointment that's all.

Wether na plastic surgery or na birth nothing like denying VISA.

in my brothers case they even asked the wife why she's not going with someone or did she make arrangements for special care giver and she said that's what is included in the hospital.

Pls don't stress yourself.

His wife was already 7months gone and she has put to birth last night.

I need gather money my turn na straight up.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Jaydee1985: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
I applied for medical visa under birth tourism so the consulate knew I was going to give birth . Did my online and physical at the consulate . They didn’t ask me any questions neither did they call
For any interview . My husband Went for paspsort submission and we got our visa . They know when u are pregnant so why lie about it when the law of there country allows it

4 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Jaydee1985:
I applied for medical visa under birth tourism so the consulate knew I was going to give birth . Did my online and physical at the consulate . They didn’t ask me any questions neither did they call
For any interview . My husband Went for paspsort submission and we got our visa . They know when u are pregnant so why lie about it when the law of there country allows it

You said your husband went for passport submission, so what do you mean by doing your physical at the consulate?

3 Likes

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ligxy(f): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ijeamaka1:

Hotel reservation
Flight reservation
Itinerary letter stating where I will be visiting
Leave letter
Letter stating I will be footing my wife and kids bill
Cac certificate
Work ID card
Land document
Marriage certificate
My child birth certificate

Please, family of how many were you when you applied? How much will family of 3 need please?

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ijeamaka1: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ligxy:

Please, family of how many were you when you applied? How much will family of 3 need please?

3 of us , really don’t have an idea of the minimum amount needed in your bank statement? But I had a bank balance of over 10million

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by olawax22: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
obalukan:

Congratulations. Can you please tell the house how many days the processing take after submission and what are the documents you submitted sir. Congratulations once again.

Bro please, is it tourist visa?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by elijah101(m): 12:25am On Nov 08, 2021
You guys should always make life easy for the next applicant , not make it hard ... she has said it .. that be honest with your application .. why lie ..
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by elijah101(m): 12:27am On Nov 08, 2021
You guys should always make life easy for the next applicant , not make it hard ... she has said it .. be honest with your application .. why lie .. na because what i read on this thread couple with the fact that my fiancee was already showing .. i exed the whole movement .. because i did not want us to be denied .. Not blaming anybody .. na me make the decision ..

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Beautifulsenora: 3:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Hello Everyone, I am glad to be here, I would like to have my child in brazil and would like information on how to find a hospital as well as the cost breakdown of the hospital expenses. Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2021
elijah101:
You guys should always make life easy for the next applicant , not make it hard ... she has said it .. be honest with your application .. why lie .. na because what i read on this thread couple with the fact that my fiancee was already showing .. i exed the whole movement .. because i did not want us to be denied .. Not blaming anybody .. na me make the decision ..

You should have still tried. If she gets rejected then you know you tried
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Exline101: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Have anyone submitted In Abuja before ? Because I was told that Brazilian embassy in Abuja don’t accept applications, only Lagos
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Exline101:
Have anyone submitted In Abuja before ? Because I was told that Brazilian embassy in Abuja don’t accept applications, only Lagos

The Abuja office isn't operating. We were there in august
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Ibrahim8258: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please how can i book a free flight reservation
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
elijah101:

The person you quoted wrote a lie. He wrote as a wife that her husband applied for the visa on her behalf but his earlier posts reveal him as a man. Brazil does not have any thing like birthing visa on their site and they will interview you if they suspect your primary mission is to give birth there. The do have a medical visa and someone earlier wrote on this thread that he applied for medical visa so that his wife can go to Brazil to give birth and his application was rejected.

*This is one of his post on NL as a man that he is so do not be deceived. His sole mission is to make sure you don't get the visa like him. I called his lies out but he never replied me to dispel it.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ibrahim8258:
Please how can i book a free flight reservation

Download Ethiopian airline app on playstore, open the app and select book a flight... input the necessary information, when you to the payment page choose to pay at their office or book the flight to pay later. They will send the booking details to your email and the booking will be held for 48hrs. Use the booking to apply for your visa
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Beautifulsenora:
Hello Everyone, I am glad to be here, I would like to have my child in brazil and would like information on how to find a hospital as well as the cost breakdown of the hospital expenses. Thanks

Search with google chrome for hospital in Brazil or choose a specific city you would like to birth your child and search for hospitals in that city. You would see several hospitals and their websites. Visit the website on google chrome and let it translate the webpage from Portuguese to English then check for their contact forms or email and send them a message stating your intentions. Most of the hospitals will respond to you with a quotation. I got this one from ILHA Hospital e Maternidade. You can search them too, they are a top hospital in Florianópolis/SC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by lamestika(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Please what's the ideal cash someone can hold for bta as a tourist please need urgent reply
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Openpeace: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
lamestika:
Please what's the ideal cash someone can hold for bta as a tourist please need urgent reply

Every Bank has a stipulated limit, around 3k USD.
Just take your stamped passport to the Bank and process it.. Also they need flight ticket too.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by timestwo: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Hi bro. I've been following your story since you travelled and you've been super helpful. Question is "have you been able to naturalise your Nigerian born kid too?" I have a kid already and hoping she also gets the 2nd passport. Thanks

TechSpot:

Search with google chrome for hospital in Brazil or choose a specific city you would like to birth your child and search for hospitals in that city. You would see several hospitals and their websites. Visit the website on google chrome and let it translate the webpage from Portuguese to English then check for their contact forms or email and send them a message stating your intentions. Most of the hospitals will respond to you with a quotation. I got this one from ILHA Hospital e Maternidade. You can search them too, they are a top hospital in Florianópolis/SC.
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by lamestika(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=Openpeace post=107474390]

Every Bank has a stipulated limit, around 3k USD.
Just take your stamped passport to the Bank and process it.. Also they need flight ticket too. [/quoqte]

What i actually mean is bta at the point of entry into brazil for tourist visa thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by TechSpot: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2021
timestwo:
Hi bro. I've been following your story since you travelled and you've been super helpful. Question is "have you been able to naturalise your Nigerian born kid too?" I have a kid already and hoping she also gets the 2nd passport. Thanks

I didn't go with a Nigerian born kid
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Tiry87: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good day naira friends pls I will like to give birth in Brazil but against next year pls like how much will I have in my bank account balance before I can go ahead for the family of 3 me and hubby plus 3yrs old child and must I book with payment if am using private hospital? Or what's your advice if am using public hospital pls help your novice sister
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by jcharles: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Pls house, I tried booking hospital appointment and the hospital responded back today saying my wife should provide medical report, but don't know what kind of report it has to be maybe a report showing she's healthy or there's a complication ?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by jcharles: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Jibbie2015:
Hello Sandy04,
Can you share how your interview went back then. What questions were asked and how you answered. Any tips pls?

Hi sandy, I tried booking hospital appointment and the hospital responded back today saying my wife should provide medical report, but don't know what kind of report it has to be maybe a report showing she's healthy or there's a complication ?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by Openpeace: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
jcharles:
Hi sandy, I tried booking hospital appointment and the hospital responded back today saying my wife should provide medical report, but don't know what kind of report it has to be maybe a report showing she's healthy or there's a complication ?

Upload pregnancy test and scan.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by jcharles: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Thanks @openpeace, does anyone has idea of how long I can get a response from the embassy after passport submission ? was told 21 days but that would be too long, is there an standardize processing just like U.K. whereby I can get a response within 1-2 weeks ?
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by olawax22: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Please is there anyone coming to Sau Paulo soon… I need your help
Re: Giving Birth In Brazil by jcharles: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
olawax22:
Please is there anyone coming to Sau Paulo soon… I need your help
yea my wife

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (182) (Reply)

Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.