Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (78887 Views)

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by jcross22: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2009
Majority are talking about this man, Tb joshua why b,cos he speaks the truth right? or what. well but nobody is talking about those pastors that move around with jet or those parley with the corrupt government. Am not speaking evil of these men but is quietly shame to some to nigeria upon all the strong men of God in nigeria , still we are still as one of most corrupt nation in the world
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by kolaoloye(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2009
Who am i to judge ? One thing is sure "GOD KNOWS THOSE THAT ARE HIS".
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by benjax2002: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2009
God is really using TB Joshua in all respect of life. This man is really doing a great work of humanity by help the less privilege not just in his country but around the world.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by pmartins: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2009
Be mindful of what u say about Pastor T.B JOSHUA because I know him very well. The man is led of the Spirit of God. He did not make any mistake. It takes a Prophet to know a prophet. What lesson did u say he learnt ? Pastor T.B JOSHUA' Ministry is growing tremedously daily, His annointing has increased tremedously and the Lord is blessing Him right left and centre. He Holds the Largest meetings in this country , if u are to be truthful to yourself, God has actually increased Him.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by pmartins: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2009
The bible says ‘Do not touch my anointed ones, and do my prophets no harm.’ The bible has given this clear warning because there are still many people out there – the likes of Seun and co.- who though physically can see, but spiritually they are blind. They cannot see beyond the natural. Therefore they find it difficult to understand the things of the spirit. I believe their knowledge of the scriptures has not reached the level of understanding that the God we serve is Spirit and His worshippers must worship Him in Spirit and in truth . Because these set of people cannot see beyond the natural, their judgement of people is restricted to what they can see on the outside, and that is why they are left in the dark and cannot get to the truth about Prophet T.B. Joshua.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by benjax2002: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2009
There is a saying that "a prophet is not respected in his own town/ place". It's high time he is appreciated by Nigerians. Thank God for using TB Joshua
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by benjax2002: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2009
We Nigerians don't really appreciate things. It is said that a prophet is not respected in this place. I think you critics of TB Joshua should stop misleading people in this forum. TB Joshua has done nothing wrong. What else do you expect from a prophet! TB Joshua never boast of himself. I wonder where you get your wrong stories about TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by EMMYD01(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2009
I will say leave everything 2 God, no man should a man of God. To me he's a man of God, very humble. Forget the grammer,it is the salvation that we need, so watch the way you talk about a man of God
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by yelieye: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2009
i give kudos to t.b. joshua for his humanitarian works. since i am not sure what power he actually uses, i will not condemn him, but i pray everyday that i do not see a problem that will take me there. i just cannot reconcile the t.b joshua of today with the t.b joshua of about 10 years ago who was basically a magician.i doubt who he is but i am not sure
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by benjax2002: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2009
I wonder why people come to this forum just to criticize men of God. Even the Pharisees criticized Jesus in his time, i am not surprise with all this critics. We should leave everything for God to handle; only time shall tell. We should also thank God for his powers vested in Prophet TB Joshua not to criticize him for no reason.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Jeovy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2009
I love the way he helps the poor and the way he reached out to the helpless. God bless him
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by osaxx: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2010
PLS DO NOT DRAG PASTOR CHRIS IN TO PROPHET TB JOSHUA, HE HAS HIS SPECIAL ANOINTING, SO DOES PASTOR CHRIS, SO IS ADEBOYE, SO IS IDAHOSA,

PLS DO NOT TEMPT ME TO START COMPARING MEN OF GOD,

PASTOR CHRIS I KNOW VERY WELL, HE IS A GIFT TO THIS WORLD, LOVE U SIR PAPA ADEBOYE,TB JOSHUA,OYEDEPO,ORITSEJAFOR,IDAHOSA, AND OTHERS KEEP THE GOOD WORK, WE IN CHRIST EMBASSY ARE NOT TRAINED TO TALK EVIL OF OTHER PEOPLE, THAT IS WHY CHRIST EMBASSY MEMBERS ARE SCARCE IN THIS FORUM, IF YOU TALK BIBLE, THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO ACCOMODATE US, IN CHRIST EMBASSY
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by ralphi64: 2:03am On Apr 24, 2010
God recently warned South Africa about TB Joshua and Pastor Chris practices.

Even I myself was also bound by evil spirits after following TB Joshua for 3 years. When I go home in 2006 December, the very same Sunday I received my deliverance in a church.

After having lots of questions in 2008 the Lord Jesus visited me by a vision and told me that TB Joshua and Ps Chris are not His servants. I asked Him How will we know. And He said to me “THEY ARE USING THE POWERS OF PRACTICE” It took me time to figure it out until God began to open my eyes and showed me Ephesians 6:12.

TBJ and Chris, are not the servants of the Lord, and please stay away from them. Following these men is as bad as following Korah and Dathan; you will go to hell with them for supporting what they are doing. Check Numbers 16:31 – 33.

It is only the revelatory teachings that will open the eyes of the people of God.

This is what God told me about those guys;

TBJ and CHRIS are in the rank of the powers found in Ephesians 6:12 of which the first rank is the Principalities (Satan and Fallen angels), then powers (TB Joshua, Chris and others like Kobus Van Rensburg of South Africa spiritual son of TBJ etc.), then rulers of darkness of this age (Satanists and Devil worshipers), and the last is spiritual hosts of wickedness (Black magic, white witchcraft and other basic practices)

Here me once and for all,
The powers spiritual rank (where TBJ and friends sit as princes) is greater than rulers and spiritual hosts by satanic authority and by virtue of being appointed by Satan, and therefore they are able to catch and harass those that are below them, though they serve the same master of evil (Satan).

In most cases when they catch rulers and spiritual hosts, they only promote them to the higher level of satanic practices where they will serve under their demonic ministries (under powers). And by these we will think that a person has been delivered from witchcraft of which is wrong, the truth is a person has been promoted from one satanic level to another.

All people that are using the occult powers and practices must be exposed. What TBJ and PS Chris are doing is unacceptable. They have imparted their practices to many South African people and now us Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers in S.A. we are re-teaching our people and reversing the wrong doctrine imparted to our Country. God is speaking to many prophets around the world concerning those guys and their practices. Even here in South Africa God recently warned the people to stay away from those guys through the prophets that I will not mention their names.

South Africa

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by osaxx: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2010
I feel sorry for you, who is paying you to do the work of Satan, who told you God spoke to you, that is too big brother, God cannot possibly speak to Satan to criticise his children,rather to emulate the good work done by his children, Dont call the name of the lord in vain, so your sins can be forgiven you, you are really more than osama,charles taylor,gadafi, just be careful, ok, only baby christain will believe you ,bcodd its obvious you want to go to hell with so much people, and you lead them to hell ,i will send a special prayer request to the nations of the world and the body of christ,which is the churches to pray and watch out for the new tactics carried out by devil
ralphi64:

God recently warned South Africa about TB Joshua and Pastor Chris practices.

Even I myself was also bound by evil spirits after following TB Joshua for 3 years. When I go home in 2006 December, the very same Sunday I received my deliverance in a church.

After having lots of questions in 2008 the Lord Jesus visited me by a vision and told me that TB Joshua and Ps Chris are not His servants. I asked Him How will we know. And He said to me “THEY ARE USING THE POWERS OF PRACTICE” It took me time to figure it out until God began to open my eyes and showed me Ephesians 6:12.

TBJ and Chris, are not the servants of the Lord, and please stay away from them. Following these men is as bad as following Korah and Dathan; you will go to hell with them for supporting what they are doing. Check Numbers 16:31 – 33.

It is only the revelatory teachings that will open the eyes of the people of God.

This is what God told me about those guys;

TBJ and CHRIS are in the rank of the powers found in Ephesians 6:12 of which the first rank is the Principalities (Satan and Fallen angels), then powers (TB Joshua, Chris and others like Kobus Van Rensburg of South Africa spiritual son of TBJ etc.), then rulers of darkness of this age (Satanists and Devil worshipers), and the last is spiritual hosts of wickedness (Black magic, white witchcraft and other basic practices)

Here me once and for all,
The powers spiritual rank (where TBJ and friends sit as princes) is greater than rulers and spiritual hosts by satanic authority and by virtue of being appointed by Satan, and therefore they are able to catch and harass those that are below them, though they serve the same master of evil (Satan).

In most cases when they catch rulers and spiritual hosts, they only promote them to the higher level of satanic practices where they will serve under their demonic ministries (under powers). And by these we will think that a person has been delivered from witchcraft of which is wrong, the truth is a person has been promoted from one satanic level to another.

All people that are using the occult powers and practices must be exposed. What TBJ and PS Chris are doing is unacceptable. They have imparted their practices to many South African people and now us Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers in S.A. we are re-teaching our people and reversing the wrong doctrine imparted to our Country. God is speaking to many prophets around the world concerning those guys and their practices. Even here in South Africa God recently warned the people to stay away from those guys through the prophets that I will not mention their names.

South Africa

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Tunisque(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2010
This is an opportunity for you to own a home close to the prophet, and also to invest into the future. Buy into Garden of Eden Estate, Simawa behind Redemption Camp at a very cheap price of N380,000.00 only https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=521891.msg7124017#msg7124017
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by ceasyc(f): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
MY AUNT DIED OF ASTHMA ATTACK LAST WEEK BUT SHE SAW T.B JOSHUA & HE LAID HANDS ON HER LAST YEAR & SAID SHE WAS HEALED. her husband left her with 3 kids ages ago, she brought dem up, now all in their twenties but she didnt reap. she was still young. shyt!

been trying to keep my cool since she died thats y i didn't reply/post since even tho i come on this thread but i just leave each time cos i was so vexed & didnt want to. . . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. WHAT A LOSS. SO PAINFUL. I JUST DONT GET IT. GOD DEY OH!

I don’t c what I’ll gain from saying anything negative or positive about this synagogue man BUT TO TELL D TRUTH. So before all those that kiss his/pastors arses come n reply my post or attack/abuse urselves NOT me, I suggest u read my earlier post on page 7 & 8 or these links regarding d above

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=261.msg3979562#msg3979562

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=261.msg3997799#msg3997799

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=261.msg3997899#msg3997899

LIKE I STATED B4 GOD DEY!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by christoz: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2010
All i have to say is that, what anyone choses to say about TB jos hua and for that matter any other person in this world, is totaly between that person and God. As was the case with our Lord Jesus. We need not tire ourselves and exhaust our time with people who so ignorantly speak about other people. Most of the time people see things the way THEY themselves are. TB Joshua is a man who does what He is doing because it is Him to do it. It is noones's place to Judge His actions as we ourselves are not judged by any other person. This was the teaching of Our Lord Jesus Christ. It is very intee resting to find that people ignore this teaching but still they are able to discern between spirits after having miss such a simple and basic teaching. The bible teaches that we shall be known by the fruit of the Spirit whether we belong to Christ or not. I love Prophet TB joshua as much as I love my self. And because of that love i can not say anything that the God in me will not say about a person. How much TB joshua means to me is totaly between me and my God.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by ceasyc(f): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2010
all these fucktards with one one post or few posts sef posting or replying na wa = VERY FISHY & LAUGHABLE
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by christoz: 10:26am On Dec 14, 2010
I thank God for giving the african continent such a humble yet mighty prophet as Tb Joshua. In my christian journey Tb joshua has helped me understand the true meaning of life. We are a blessed continent amoung the continents of the world. Tb joshua is not only a gift to Africa but the world at large. Nothing and noone can stand against what God is doing in the life of The Prophet Tb Joshua. Critics must come, in order for him to continualy seek the face of God. It is no longer him who now lives but Christ Jesus Himself lives through him.

Christoz
South Africa

Mdantsane. wink
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Ellahdarrell(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2011
HIS MINISTRY OF RECONCILATION, HUMANITARIAN AND CHARITABLE WORK 2 DOS DISPLACE TRU NATURAL DISASTER, DISEASES AND POVERTY, MAKES HIM A GOOD MAN
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by GODSON2009(m): 7:15pm On May 17, 2011
pmartins:

The bible says ‘Do not touch my anointed ones, and do my prophets no harm.’ The bible has given this clear warning because there are still many people out there – the likes of Seun and co.- who though physically can see, but spiritually they are blind. They cannot see beyond the natural. Therefore they find it difficult to understand the things of the spirit. I believe their knowledge of the scriptures has not reached the level of understanding that the God we serve is Spirit and His worshippers must worship Him in Spirit and in truth . Because these set of people cannot see beyond the natural, their judgement of people is restricted to what they can see on the outside, and that is why they are left in the dark and cannot get to the truth about Prophet T.B. Joshua.

i am a christian and i agree with you on tb joshua however there are some points i disagree with in the above comment, we are all GOD'S annointed not just the pastors and we are all men and women of GOD.
secondly if you check this particular part in the bible in 1st chronicles 16 which is popularly used by men and women of GOD to muffle any opposition,GOD was reffering to abraham and israel his annointed.
men and women of GOD are not GOD,they are not infallible and they are as human as you and i,the lord speaks to every single one of us and not just the men and women of GOD SO LET US GET THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE HERE.
even apostle paul said it that if an elder committed any wrongdoing,one is allowed to bring the report to the gathering of elders as long as they could produce 2 or three witnesses
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by GODSON2009(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2011
as far as i am concerned pastor tb joshua has my support anytime anyday as long as he keeps doing the great charitable works he is doing rather than condemning him,nigerians both home and abroad,men and women of GOD etc should follow in his footsteps rather than condemning him,who knows a charllatan different from a true man/woman of GOD??
CHRISTIANITY IS A WAY OF LIFE AND I BELIEVE THE MAN IS ESPOUSING CHRISTIAN BELIEFS MORE BY HIS CHARITABLE WORKS THAN ANY PREACHING OR MIRACLE COULD ACHIEVE

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by ojinkpo: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
who is Elijah,who is Elisha,who is mosses,did they live in this world,your answer tell you who is TB JOSHUA and other men of strong men of God.do u think God has forsaken us.hold your tongue for what you dont know.it kills
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Malila: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2011
I found a damning video clip here of a woman claiming to have worked at his studio. She says Joshua is sleeping with lots of women in the church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDXmDF4k7nE
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Joagbaje(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2011
The woman is a demonic liar. She has been exposed here.
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS6SegJTGJI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Maykelly(f): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2011
Pastor T. B Joshus, the Nigerian Puzzle.
Nigerian like signs and wonders, They also like Miracles also. They run to them - instead of miracle to follow them - they pursue it at all cause with doubt in their mind.

Hear them talk: He is not a man of God. They said and them said he is not a man of God. I hear say he is this and that. If you see wetin that man dey do, hm.mm ,

But when sickness comes - Hear them talk reverse their talk: I hear say the man dey cure sickness, mr. A and Mrs B went there and they were cured.

I have always made one thing clear to Christains, that even the White garments' churches are still one body with them. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

Quote me. i no dey for nonsence!

Every true man of God has his own assignment and way of dealing with issue of life, but the WORD they speak are the same.

You don't have to expect Pastor TB Joushua to carry his own assignment like Pastor Chris Embassy or like Papa Winners or Pastor Adeboye. Just like John the baptist and Elijah and even Lord Jesus Christ did not use the same method of dealing with issues of life but the Word is the SAME.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by pleroma4luv(m): 12:03am On Mar 22, 2012
aint you even scared To touch the lords annointed!!!..no great man ever critized a lesser man::::.....aint u even scared to mention A pastors name...cum to think of it...dis is wot muslims cannot do...u cant find a muslim condermin an iman....den y are christains misbehavin?

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by joeokri: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
mapet: As far as I'm concerned T.B Joshua is NOT a man of God.

If you can discern and you are well grounded in scriptures then you need not be "tossed by every wind of doctrine".

His so called "flawless" English and stuffs have changed nothing. He probably has the most beautiful church, but what is the significance of those "eyele" flying around the so called church.
Pls mapet try and attend his Sunday service to know that all those miracle u see on TV are not pre recorded pls u people should be careful. I ve been there they are true life miracles.thanks
If you listen to his teaching you'll know they have no substances and can't edify and sound and well rooted christian. At times I feel those stuffs he says are pre-recorded and played to him by a wirless device.

Take it from me we know men of God....
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by bebechuks: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2012
T.B is a true man of God oo, someone that has the heart to help the poor nd save sinners from hell. Let's remove the dirty in our eyes first b4 removing someones dirty. How many of our so called pastors nd Bishops do help the poor? It is still the same bible that said what so ever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me. Oyedepo is worth 150 million us dollars. But he don't help d poor. Let's all be careful what we say pls pals.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by bebechuks: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
@ Mapep or what, we all have our callin as christian just like u can't be good in all field in twrms of education nd so many things in life. That is T.B's calling. If you as a person can't stand him, then forget about his church nd move on with your life. Are you sure u will make heaven matt 7 said judge not. Please be careful brother!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by PEPSI: 5:58am On Sep 05, 2012
pastor charles: I am a pastor. Having gone deep in the Word of God, I believe, as the bible has stated in the book of 1 John2: 27, I do not need anyone to teach me, but the anointing reveals to me all things. So I am here to inform you that I am convinced of who Prophet T.B. Joshua is – an anointed man of God. For the bible says we should find out the truth and the truth shall set us free. And the truth we are seeking is in God’s Word. The Holy Spirit guides us into an understanding of the truth.

I am not a member of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations, as I also pastor a church, but that does not mean I should not embrace an achiever because we are all part of one body, the body of Christ Jesus. John the Baptist was able to proclaim of our Lord Jesus Christ, the one coming after him as mightier than him – the One whose sandals he is not worthy to carry.

The bible says in Psalm105: 15 says, ‘Do not touch my anointed ones, and do my prophets no harm.’ The bible has given this clear warning because there are still many people out there – the likes of Seun- who though physically can see, but spiritually they are blind. They cannot see beyond the natural. Therefore they find it difficult to understand the things of the spirit. I believe their knowledge of the scriptures has not reached the level of understanding that the God we serve is Spirit and His worshippers must worship Him in Spirit and in truth – John 4:24. Because these set of people cannot see beyond the natural, their judgement of people is restricted to what they can see on the outside, and that is why they are left in the dark and cannot get to the truth about Prophet T.B. Joshua.

I believe the reason why Prophet T.B. Joshua is not bothered about all these is that the same thing happened to his father, Jesus Christ as we can read in the book of Mark 6:1-6 where the people were judging Him on the outside. This led them to make the following remarks, ‘Is this not the carpenter, the Son of Mary and the brother of James, Judas, Joses and Simon? Are not His sisters here with us?’ The people were saying all these, not knowing that as for Jesus’ human nature, He was the Son of Mary and Joseph, brother of James, Judas, Joses and Simon, but as for His divine nature, God Almighty was His father. For more details on this, you can read Rom. 1: 3-4. Therefore we should not be surprised if the same is said of the one whom Christ has sent – Prophet T.B. Joshua.

One thing I know and which is very clear is that the age of miracle has not passed. And our Lord Jesus Christ says in the book of John 14:12, ‘He who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.’
So why the grumbling from people? The book of 1Cor. 2:6-9 gives an answer.
It says, ‘However, we speak wisdom among those who are mature, yet not the wisdom of this age, nor the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. But we speak the wisdom of God in a misery, the hidden wisdom which God has ordained before the ages for our glory, which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the king of glory.
But it is written:“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”’
Pastor Charles

u have said it all ...Im certain he is a man of God he feeds the poor and his ministry is full of compassion ....no multiple private jets ....no assaulting peasants at the pulpit ......by his fruit I know him !!!

Thank u sir
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Willzkid(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
I am surprised this thread was opened by SEUN..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 / Is Jesus God? / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.