Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (78902 Views)

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. / Pastor T.b Joshua Predicted Michael Jackson's Sudden Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by uchewilly4u: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
The greatest sin is the sin against the Holy Spirit because it is unforgivable_Matt 12:31. Do not condemn a "man of God" for judgement is of God himself. If you do,it is a sin against the Holy Spirit. Same way Jesus was accused of casting out demons by the power of prince of demons(Beelzebul) by the Pharisees_ Matt 10:34. Please brethren be mindful of what you say. Mind you, demon cannot cast out demon! Kingdom divided against itself cannot stand_Matt 12:25. If satan cast out satan it is divided against itself_Matt 12:26.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by jenyphar(f): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
To all you critisizers i have nothing to say to you than to share my testimonies with you,my aunt whom i live wit was diagnosed wit HIV/AID for 7 years and day by day she was slowly dieing and there was nothinging anybody could do for her until one day we decided to take her to the synagouge for healing and honestly i had doubts until 6months later she went for her normal routine checkup and to my amazement she came back home with a medical reports that says she is HIV negetive.... WHAT PEOPLE DONT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND THEY WILL ALWAYS CRITISIZE,i have also come to realise that the more this man is critisized the more his ministry grows
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by obalola7: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
purefact: May I say this: I have read some response to my story by some I know are from TBJ, Pls beloved, We will account for everything we do on this earth whether bad or good, I love TBJ and Pastor Chris so much when it comes to preaching the word of God, you can not take that away from me any day, but please we will be doing ourselves and God a big favor If we find out something that is not Godly in TBJ or Chris, that is making millions of people die ignorantly, instead of looking for medical solution or mind their habit or way of life, they now put their mind on the made believe miracles.

Continuation of my story

Just two months ago(may) my wife started fasting, that she must collect her own blessing from synagogue like other women, she is not going to go for any fibroid operation before she will carry her child, one Thursday, she now went to book for prayer line one Friday as usual, but was told it is now on Saturdays for prayer line not Sundays anymore but they must buy a compulsory three hundred naira faith book by TBJ( that I have uploaded).
The vary day of arrangement against the Saturday healing, she was asked to buy the compulsory three hundred naira book and they were all videoed and were asked to make sure they put on the same shirt that was videoed with them on Saturday morning for the healing.

On Saturday, I prayed with her and ask the favor of God to go with her, she came back later that day and told me all the usual miracles and she fell, even one white worker among the workers there, told her she should come for her testimony. She told me that one woman was almost strip of her placard(where you problems are written on) because she said she forgot She was so positive that her month is this; nothing will pass this month for her not to get pregnant. Her flow did not come the very day, that made her to be so positive again, within three to four days the delayed flow came, and her anger made her to do some unusual things, that caused misunderstanding between me and her for some days, I separated myself from her for some days which led to Her Elder brother coming from Benin city to make peace.

My brother in-law, had once called on phone that he was going to bring one of his friend who could not work to synagogue, and that they watch his preaching through satellite in Benin city, I then asked him why dint he come again, he said I should not mind the Man’s son, that he brought his father to Lagos, Lodged for about three weeks but could not see the Man of God, I now told him that it is now easy that my wife just attended one healing session. I now inserted the VCD of Beware of the Blasphemers for him to watch, while we were watching that clip, I noticed some things that surprised me.

There is this clip of one Sister Martha from America; she was duped of twenty two thousand Australian dollars, When I was watching the footage I noticed from the lady’s story, she came to synagogue with a problem, not mentioned, and was prayed for around 2003, she was now duped because her problem was still there and she called the Synagogue church that she want to speak with TBJ. A lady picked up the phone and said he was going to hook him up to TBJ, she said she talked with a man who claimed he was the real TBJ, she was asked to pay some money for anointing oil, etc. When they showed the boys(two) they blurred their faces you can never recognize them If you see them outside and one of them said “Original TBJ sorry, we are the fake, TBJ, now asked them to speak the truth, ONE OF THE FRAUD STARS said, “We collected money from our Foreign evangelist( Sis. Martha) “our” means, he(the fraud stars) are part of the ministry and for TBJ to mask them is another reason for one to understand that there is a skeleton in his cupboard.

Just when I was trying to go over these clips, I was browsing one day when I saw sir john’s story about Christ embassy healing school, I do go to the cyber café to read the tread because my wife was thinking of going to CE, eventually I register this name Purefact because I wanted to contribute to the topic, I did that and somebody wanted to shut me up, out of curiosity I now went back to watch some TBJ vcd that I bought from the church, to my greatest surprise, I saw the Arranged miracle thing in the video clip which is exactly what sir john talked about and so many fake prophesies prophesy in the VCD I could not sleep, and I vowed to show it to everybody so that you can judge for your self.

The white people are been used also in this tape that I will want every body to see,

Pls anybody who can teach me how to upload video pls to utube?

To be continued…, 5

Its been over 3 yrs that we have see you here, i hope you are ok and TB Joshua has not attack you or your swearing has caught up with you?
Just currious because you said To be continued and its over 3 yrs now, we are yet to see you or your comment. Please lets us know you are still alive
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by SCOANNIGERIA(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
Are you sick ? Do you need deliverance in any sickness and disease? Contact the SCOAN NIGERIA HELP LINES:
+234 (0)8153815461
+234(0)8067981687
To book Appointment in Meeting PROPHET T.B JOSHUA.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
ralphi64:

God recently warned South Africa about TB Joshua and Pastor Chris practices.

Even I myself was also bound by evil spirits after following TB Joshua for 3 years. When I go home in 2006 December, the very same Sunday I received my deliverance in a church.

After having lots of questions in 2008 the Lord Jesus visited me by a vision and told me that TB Joshua and Ps Chris are not His servants. I asked Him How will we know. And He said to me “THEY ARE USING THE POWERS OF PRACTICE” It took me time to figure it out until God began to open my eyes and showed me Ephesians 6:12.

TBJ and Chris, are not the servants of the Lord, and please stay away from them. Following these men is as bad as following Korah and Dathan; you will go to hell with them for supporting what they are doing. Check Numbers 16:31 – 33.

It is only the revelatory teachings that will open the eyes of the people of God.

This is what God told me about those guys;

TBJ and CHRIS are in the rank of the powers found in Ephesians 6:12 of which the first rank is the Principalities (Satan and Fallen angels), then powers (TB Joshua, Chris and others like Kobus Van Rensburg of South Africa spiritual son of TBJ etc.), then rulers of darkness of this age (Satanists and Devil worshipers), and the last is spiritual hosts of wickedness (Black magic, white witchcraft and other basic practices)

Here me once and for all,
The powers spiritual rank (where TBJ and friends sit as princes) is greater than rulers and spiritual hosts by satanic authority and by virtue of being appointed by Satan, and therefore they are able to catch and harass those that are below them, though they serve the same master of evil (Satan).

In most cases when they catch rulers and spiritual hosts, they only promote them to the higher level of satanic practices where they will serve under their demonic ministries (under powers). And by these we will think that a person has been delivered from witchcraft of which is wrong, the truth is a person has been promoted from one satanic level to another.

All people that are using the occult powers and practices must be exposed. What TBJ and PS Chris are doing is unacceptable. They have imparted their practices to many South African people and now us Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers in S.A. we are re-teaching our people and reversing the wrong doctrine imparted to our Country. God is speaking to many prophets around the world concerning those guys and their practices. Even here in South Africa God recently warned the people to stay away from those guys through the prophets that I will not mention their names.

South Africa

I hope the likes of jesujnr have read this. undecided
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
ceasyc:

MY AUNT DIED OF ASTHMA ATTACK LAST WEEK BUT SHE SAW T.B JOSHUA & HE LAID HANDS ON HER LAST YEAR & SAID SHE WAS HEALED. her husband left her with 3 kids ages ago, she brought dem up, now all in their twenties but she didnt reap. she was still young. shyt!

been trying to keep my cool since she died thats y i didn't reply/post since even tho i come on this thread but i just leave each time cos i was so vexed & didnt want to. . . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. WHAT A LOSS. SO PAINFUL. I JUST DONT GET IT. GOD DEY OH!

I don’t c what I’ll gain from saying anything negative or positive about this synagogue man BUT TO TELL D TRUTH. So before all those that kiss his/pastors arses come n reply my post or attack/abuse urselves NOT me, I suggest u read my earlier post on page 7 & 8 or these links regarding d above

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=261.msg3979562#msg3979562

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=261.msg3997799#msg3997799

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=261.msg3997899#msg3997899

LIKE I STATED B4 GOD DEY!

Evidence that this man is a charlatan. sad
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Joagbaje:

The woman is a demonic liar. She has been exposed here.
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS6SegJTGJI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

You are the charlatan here. When was the video you posted recorded and when was the one exposing your master recorded. You better repent before it becomes too late.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
mapet:

As far as I'm concerned T.B Joshua is NOT a man of God.

If you can discern and you are well grounded in scriptures then you need not be "tossed by every wind of doctrine".

His so called "flawless" English and stuffs have changed nothing. He probably has the most beautiful church, but what is the significance of those "eyele" flying around the so called church.

If you listen to his teaching you'll know they have no substances and can't edify and sound and well rooted christian. At times I feel those stuffs he says are pre-recorded and played to him by a wirless device.

Take it from me we know men of God....

You are blessed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Greatpeter:

What is not good hasn't any other name than "Bad" This man in question is evil and totally evil. Don't doubt it.
If you have the spirit of discernment you'll understand. for Chris I pity him the man derailed along the line.
It is the birds of the same feather that flogg together.
I have a brother who was a member of "The Synagogue" a worker in the church there he shared his experiences with me. He saw hell when he left there and later sought for spiritual intervention. A deliverance service was conducted for hin. He is right here with me.
I will reveal more later next time.

Those who will perish will still perish unless God intervenes in their lives just as He intervened in your brother's life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
IAH:

Why is it Pastor T.B. Joshua that is so controversial out of all the famous pastors in Nigeria? There must be something ...

What do you think it is?
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Greatpeter:

There is something to his being controversial. he is truly devilish and demonic. He has got no message. Listen to him while preaching. The man is empty of holy spirit but heavily loaded with demonic power.

He who has an ear let him/her hear.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
donnie:
Hello Mr. Adeoye,

I have a question for u. Are u born again? What do u understand by 'sharing the grace'?. Have u been to the synagouge before? I can tell u with full assurance that u are speaking from what had already been told u...from what seems to b common beleif or saying. U had your mind clouded already either by religon(what u had supposed should b the norm) or misled by the out ward appearance of things. Do u know how many believers in this country and around the world have been tremendously graced by the minstry of this man of God?

Ministers attend his meetings around the world and are energised and graced for grater evangelism. I can bet that u are speaking form wht someone told u and not from what u know. Because to say u know means u have a revelation form God.

TB joshua may not b as eloquent as your favourite preachers but let me tell u, i am a minister myself and i know that what is required to see a move of God in your life and in the life of those around u is not eloquence of speach or fine theology and sermons but a tangible presence and power of the Holy Spirit.

His messages bless my life everytime i watch him  and i can see daily the work of the Holy Spirit who is the master teacher in His life.

He was illiterate, but that is what God needed, one who will not trust in His own abilities whom He can fully use.

Look at his life style. Just like Jesus: simple, generous, humble, and he speaks with plain and yet powerful words just as Jesus did. Talkin about being edified, Let me tell u something: u can prevent yourself from being edified without even knowing it. Jesus said, "u make the Word of God of none effect by your traditions"...what u have thought 'had always  been and should always be'.

Be mindful of what u say about Pastor Chris because I know him very well. The man is led of the Spirit of God. He did not make any mistake. It takes a Prophet to know a prophet. What lesson did u say he learnt ? Pastor Chris' Ministry is growing tremedously daily...His annointing has increased tremedously and the Lord is blessing Him right left and centre. He Holds the Largest meetings in this country ...if u are to be truthful to yourself, God has actually increased Him.

Let me tell u something ...If u read 1cor.12 you will see that the bible talks about diversities of gifts...not every preacher is called to establish churches as such, there are some that the bible refers to as called to work miracles. TB Josuah is a prophet and he is functioning in His office. He really does not Have the calling of a Pastor...If you Understand the five fold minstry. There are many who are pastoring churches today who aught not to.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome on the Other hand said the Lord said to Him one time that He had given Him a coat of many colours... that is why some see Him as an evangelist, others Pastor, teacher, Prophet or Apostle. This is a rare kind of ministry. he is not a 'Nigerian Pastor'. He is called to reach the nations of the world and that is what He is doing with tremendous results.

He has large meetings in this country and around the world. His meeting in Port Harcourt drew a record attendance of 2.5 million people in a single night's event. His words continue to bless the nations. He has satelite and terrestial stations around the world and  according to Him God is just beginning with Him.

Watch and see what God will do with Him and his ministry in the near future.

When i listen to these men i see Jesus. They do not trust in themselves but Jesus who hath called them.

In case u do not know.Jesus was more controversial than these ones. He  did not agree with the religious folks of His day. They called Him Devil. But He was still strong and God was with Him. That is what i see with TB Josuah and Chris Oyakhilome.

Please do one survey for me... Look around and see if any of those who condemn these men openly in the media have great Power with God as these two. Is Satan more powerful than God? check if they see the same kind of miracles. That should tell u something. They have greived the Holy spirit who hath called them. If they are to be honest with u, they have lost that fresh annointing of the Holy Spirit. Because u see, The Holy spirit is one..If u grieve him by speaking evil against His work, His power cannot stay with u. But if u speak well and support His work, he will annoint u even more. If u say the miracles are fake, then show us the real ones. Those who see miracles in this country and who want to continue to see miracles watch their tongues!

Look around our country...many great men of God who started out with great signs and wonders following them no longer see the power of God in demonstration in their meetings. Why? because of this same thing ....they used their tongues wrongly. Some have now gone into the ministry of condemnation .....condeming the govt, fellow preachers and even members of their congregations. They can no longer bless but curse.

So my friend ....think again, let God teach you. drop your religion and believe God for anything because ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

You can't even see how bound up you are. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
Seye:

Pastor Donnie don vex

Fake pastors everywhere. undecided
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
Farriel:

Hmm, Pastor Donnie, I have a strong feeling that you're a Pastor in Synagogue.

The thing with this discussion is, it's easy to say what you believe. But since there is no way to "prove" whether this man is of the devil or God, I think there's no point in trying hard to change people's views about what they believe.

I once had a crash course on the Theory of Knowledge and I can point out some flawed logics in your posts so far, but that shouldn't be necessary. But at least there's no knowledge until unversally agreed upon, and since your opinion about this man's status is positive, then that should be yours.

I personally believe he's not of God, like many others, but you have such strong views about him and make such sweeping statements that I can't help but wonder. But you see, making statements like that wont convince a lot of people otherwise.

Well said.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2019
donnie:
If you saw me praying with my eyes closed you will not wonder and call me fake because you most probably do the same things.

The miracles you see him perform are not new to me 'cos i see the same in my ministry.

I do not have to be a member of His church to stand and speak for TRUTH!

i've never met the man....i've never even been to his church.

It is better to speak for than to speak againt especially when you do not understand a thing. If you speak for you will only be following your master Jesus but if you speak aginst , you are at the risk of judgement.

I only blame your pastor for taking you into that bondage. A leader's sin is a leading sin. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Hndholder:
F a k e

He is actually a corrupt pastor.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04am On Oct 05, 2019
Hndholder:

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue
« #19 on: July 18, 2005, 09:02 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here  Simon was regarded as Man of God for great miracles.....  Act 8 
11     And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.
16     (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
17     Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
18     And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,
19     Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
20     But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.
21     Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 24
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

EVEN if jesus christ returns today some will kill him again.

Word.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:08am On Oct 05, 2019
Pelastunko:

I don't understand people who are so afraid of to say anything bad about people if they just sometimes use words like Jesus or God or Bible. angry Like this Pastor Joshua... Even the most brainless man in the world can see, that he has nothing to do with the Christianity. He is pure evil, and because of you you dear bro's and sis's who will not deny his holiness many people will be deceived by his hands and tricks. Which is worse; you tell your friends to judge his teaching by the Word and be careful with him, or you just ignore everything and let people'll be misleaded in the case everything is not as it should be... There is the power of God and power of Satan. One of those is of good, I won't tell which it is though, you can think about it by yourself. shocked  I'm sure it's not an unforgivable sin to enlighten people.

adeoye2000 wrote pretty good in the previous page... I can agree him.

Use even your brains if you don't have the gift of discerning of spirits!

Abi o.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2019
lafile:

most people who have authenticated tb joshua on this thread have done so based on the miracles. everybody talks about "the miracles of God." what about "the God of Miracles"? i have listened to him a few times on tv and honestly i no pick anything from the man. his teaching all seem rehearsed. this is my own personal opinion sha o! as some said " my spirit no just agree wit the man spirit". for me the Word is the most important factor. remember " He exalts his word above his name."

God bless you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:29am On Oct 05, 2019
izoneb:

CAN ANYONE SHOWCASE ANY OF THOSE SYNAGOGUE MIRACLES HERE WITH A B4 AND AFTER PICTURE AND A REAL LIFE ADDRESS?
ALL THE PEOPLE I KNOW WHO WENT THERE A BIT OKAY ARE NOW WALLOWING IN POVERTY!!!!

Good question. cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Well said.

If only you knew...

Most of what you've known me for, I have turned away from.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
donnie:

If only you knew...

Most of what you've known me for, I have turned away from.

Hi Donnie, please tell me more about your adventure. Do you still believe Chris Oyakhilome and T.B. Joshua to be men of God, and why did you turn away from your previous convictions? undecided
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Hi Donnie, please tell me more about your adventure. Do you still believe Chris Oyakhilome and T.B. Joshua to be men of God, and why did you turn away from your previous convictions? undecided

I don't believe in them or what they promote. Neither do I believe in your pastor or what he promotes.

1 Like

Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by ochibuogwu5: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2019
T.B Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome are not *using or working with the power of Jesus Christ Crucified on Calvary for sin*
They need our prayers and those under their spell needs our prayers also.
Thus
Revelation 16:12 "And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon."
Because inside Jesus Christ Crucified we are complete because He is the head of all principalities and powers(Colossians 2:10);
We therefore subject every fowl-spirit operating in these men, their members and people like them to the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified on Calvary were the prince of this world is cast-out (John 12:30-32) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit in Jesus Name. Amen.
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
T.B Joshua and Chris Oyakhilome are not *using or working with the power of Jesus Christ Crucified on Calvary for sin*
They need our prayers and those under their spell needs our prayers also.
Thus
Revelation 16:12 "And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon."
Because inside Jesus Christ Crucified we are complete because He is the head of all principalities and powers(Colossians 2:10);
We therefore subject every fowl-spirit operating in these men, their members and people like them to the power of the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified on Calvary were the prince of this world is cast-out (John 12:30-32) through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit in Jesus Name. Amen.
Great Grace Brethren!!!

You are not free either.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by CodeTemplar: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Seye:
Im still confused as to whether he's a real man of God. You need to visit the Miracle section on his website. It's disgusting. How can you describe exhibiting another man's wife's photograph and her new baby like that on a website.

The woman was there live delivering her baby with all posture live. Pls visit www.themaninthesynagogue.com then draw your conclusion. embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
It maybe a technical breakdown in communication.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by TemmyT002(m): 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
The only reason why I like him is because we bear the same name.
I like his church services sha
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Honeydenz(f): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
he gives to humanity, I love him already for that act alone. How many of these rich pastors remembers to help the poor? Instead they go about buying private jets they don't need.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Image123(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:

I don't believe in them or what they promote. Neither do I believe in your pastor or what he promotes.

Just seeing this sha. Don't even know what to say. Hope this is not from frying pan to fire by God's grace.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
Image123:

Just seeing this sha. Don't even know what to say. Hope this is not from frying pan to fire by God's grace.

Brother, if you know what I know, you will flee for your life.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by Image123(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
donnie:

Brother, if you know what I know, you will flee for your life.

i don't hope to know what you know. i'm very okay already, thanks. i wish you well.
Re: Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue by donnie(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
Image123:

i don't hope to know what you know. i'm very okay already, thanks. i wish you well.

Good. However, some of us are sent to warn men. Its not a question of being okay or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.