Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? (2055 Views)

What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? / I Don’t Like My Vagina Being Sucked. / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by lifegiva2: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2015
“Aww…I didn’t know you saw me that way, but “I love you as a friend””, was the text written on a friend’s BBM Display Picture, after laughing for a while I asked her about it and she expressed how she hates that phrase, but knowing fully well that it’s a language spoken more often by them, I asked her what she tells the guys that like her and ask her out, but who she doesn’t like or doesn’t wanna date. And here is her own turn-down phrase; “I’m not ready for a relationship”.

I’ll be posting an article I have titled “A better alternative to “I love you as a friend” soon, but I really want you answer to the question below.

Ladies; What do you tell guys that you don’t like and you are certain that you don’t want to date when they make love advances towards you?

Guys; since we do the chasing most of the times and not everyone you like will like or agree to date us. How will you like the lady to tell you that she doesn’t love you or doesn’t wanna date you?

[center]Kindly leave a comment. or visit http://www.lifegiva.com/2015/08/25/ladies-how-do-you-tell-a-guy-you-dont-like-him/ to see other contributions.[/center]

See response here; http://www.lifegiva.com/2015/08/25/ladies-how-do-you-tell-a-guy-you-dont-like-him/
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by chudidonas(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2015
Ladies..
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by AngryNigerian(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2015
...hmmm, make she nõ trayyammm!!!
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by afolwalex20(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2015
She no need tell me anything..

Am f**king brilliant! I will know if she's not into me undecided

I would prefer she say "I like u as a friend" tho
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by lifegiva2: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2015
grin
chudidonas:
Ladies..
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2015
She should just tell me, that she does'nt wanna date me cause it looks like I have a very big peniis, very very big smiley
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2015
Rabb!tch
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by lifegiva2: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2015
Hahahahahaha
AngryNigerian:
...hmmm, make she nõ trayyammm!!!
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by lifegiva2: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2015
Hmmm...okay, so you are pretty cool in the "friend-zone"?
afolwalex20:
She no need tell me anything..

Am f**king brilliant! I will know if she's not into me undecided

I would prefer she say "I like u as a friend" tho
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by lifegiva2: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2015
hehehe...let you off easy with a compliment, smart guy
VaselineCrew2:
She should just tell me, that she does'nt wanna date me cause it looks like I have a very big peniis, very very big smiley
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by afolwalex20(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2015
lifegiva2:
Hmmm...okay, so you are pretty cool in the "friend-zone"?

Yeah.. if there are benefits cheesy
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by lifegiva2: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2015
Hahahaha...correct guy!
afolwalex20:

Yeah.. if there are benefits cheesy
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by yanabasee(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2015
I don't chase girls.... So I wouldn't know... cool
I can't stand disappointments so I don't do anything to warrant it...
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by kiddkash(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2015
ladies been thrashing guyz since 1730
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by jamex93(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2015
No b till she tell u na

As a guy u sups know
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by gab264(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2015
lifegiva2:
“Aww…I didn’t know you saw me that way, but “I love you as a friend””, was the text written on a friend’s BBM Display Picture, after laughing for a while I asked her about it and she expressed how she hates that phrase, but knowing fully well that it’s a language spoken more often by them, I asked her what she tells the guys that like her and ask her out, but who she doesn’t like or doesn’t wanna date. And here is her own turn-down phrase; “I’m not ready for a relationship”.

I’ll be posting an article I have titled “A better alternative to “I love you as a friend” soon, but I really want you answer to the question below.

Ladies; What do you tell guys that you don’t like and you are certain that you don’t want to date when they make love advances towards you?

Guys; since we do the chasing most of the times and not everyone you like will like or agree to date us. How will you like the lady to tell you that she doesn’t love you or doesn’t wanna date you?

[center]Kindly leave a comment. or visit http://www.lifegiva.com/2015/08/25/ladies-how-do-you-tell-a-guy-you-dont-like-him/ to see other contributions.[/center]

See response here; http://www.lifegiva.com/2015/08/25/ladies-how-do-you-tell-a-guy-you-dont-like-him/
No Nigerian girl worth me and my time. so I don't for a second kill a Bleep about dem...
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by meimoks(f): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2015
yanabasee:
I don't chase girls.... So I wouldn't know... cool

I can't stand disappointments so I don't do anything to warrant it...

You don't chase girls shocked girls chase you or you chase boys?
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by lifegiva2: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2015
I know right
kiddkash:
ladies been thrashing guyz since 1730
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by lifegiva2: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2015
Hmm...you're right tho, but some guys cant't read in between the line, they are too deep in love.
jamex93:
No b till she tell u na

As a guy u sups know
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by yanabasee(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2015
meimoks:

You don't chase girls shocked girls chase you or you chase boys?

I'm straight.... I do girls... But I dnt jst chase dem as they'll always come after sex and money... I chase love!
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by meimoks(f): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2015
yanabasee:

I'm straight.... I do girls... But I dnt jst chase dem as they'll always come after sex and money... I chase love!

Ok
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by jamex93(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2015
lifegiva2:
Hmm...you're right tho, but some guys cant't read in between the line, they are too deep in love.

Eyah
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by tohphunmie(f): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2015
lifegiva2:
Yes oo, that no matter how badly u treat them they would still not leave you alone!
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by yanabasee(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2015
meimoks:

Ok
cool
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by VaselineAloe: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2015
tohphunmie:

Yes oo, that no matter how badly u treat them they would still not leave you alone!

embarassed embarassed

bae pleas lemme unty ur wrappa cry

tak of all ya clot cry cry

am swetin cry cry cry

Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by lifegiva2: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2015
A guy that still believes in love *knuckles* Nice to meet you
yanabasee:

Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by lifegiva2: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2015
Lmao...hopeless lovers
tohphunmie:

Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by tohphunmie(f): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
lifegiva2:
Lmao...hopeless lovers
Lol
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by yanabasee(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
lifegiva2:
A guy that still believes in love *knuckles* Nice to meet you

*knuckles*.... cool
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by Adaeze003(f): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
"I'm not ready for a relationship" gives a false impression of "wrong timing". Sort of leading the guy on.

There's nothing wrong with "I like you as a friend" or if you want him to think about his life the rest of the year, be blunt "I'm not interested".
Re: LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? by lifegiva2: 5:35am On Sep 21, 2015
yeah, i totally agree with you on the "giving false impression" part, but what is wrong with just telling the plain truth? i dont like you, i am not interested
Adaeze003:
"I'm not ready for a relationship" gives a false impression of "wrong timing". Sort of leading the guy on.

There's nothing wrong with "I like you as a friend" or if you want him to think about his life the rest of the year, be blunt "I'm not interested".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Most Girls Like Guy On Wave Curly Hair / See This Shocking Photo From A Wedding Reception! / Love In Tokyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.