Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity (85271 Views)

I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her / 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. / 16 Lessons I Learned From Losing My Virginity..(most Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by brownsug(f): 6:55am On Sep 20, 2015
Yeah

RedCard1:
The ladies know you got valid points
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Trustworthiness: 7:02am On Sep 20, 2015
munchfani:
ABEGI!!

I see that the truth is bitter. Abi grin
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2015
It seems teenage girls now disvirgin themselves cos men of all age keep looking for virgins to f:ck even when they themselves are not virgins r exonorated all the time.

Guys if u are not a virgin, don't go looking for one cos u are the ones who deceive them, disvirgin and go away looking for other virgins.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Trustworthiness: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Abstinence pressure always highly mounted on ladies. While it is minimally mounted on guys

Lord have mercy

Because girls are always at the receiving end. If a man has lost his virginity, no one can tell. But for girls, it is obvious.

Men usually lost trust for girls that have lost their virginity before marriage. That is why girls needs to keep their virginity until they are happily married.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Edusouls(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2015
hbpeze:
I repeat again girls that are not virgins are useless.of they are not why can't they keep themselves.

They are useless
shut up foolish teenager, what do u know.guess ur sister is also useless..
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Edusouls(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Another wack Thread undecided

yes it should be wack thread to a dog like you,but very meaninful to humans...
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by opeadura(f): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2015
nice write up @op lessons for the girlsnice write up @op lessons for the girlsnice write up @op lessons for the girls
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by FiDeLiA227(f): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2015
Wow.. God bless you for saying the truth oh.. At least i av points to guide my virginity even if am a youth... Lord your grace i ask for!
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Trustworthiness: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
It seems teenage girls now disvirgin themselves cos men of all age keep looking for virgins to f:ck even when they themselves are not virgins r exonorated all the time.

Guys if u are not a virgin, don't go looking for one cos u are the ones who deceive them, disvirgin and go away looking for other virgins.

Evil men are always looking for virgin girls to deflower because they new the evil they are doing and planning.

Such evil men are friends of Satan, carrying out Satan's orders. Satan knew that the more there are deflower girls, the more there will be distrust in marriage, The more divorce, the more single parenting that will not have time to educate the children about life. The more the crime in the society.

Today, there are a lot of crime in the society, but no one knows the root cause or the Genesis of the crimes being committed.

Girls Loosing their virginity before they are married is one of the root cause of our societal problem.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by thundafire: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2015
imagine na guy ryt dis OP y nt a lady cs dy re dy ones experiencing dy pains nd all in dy poundings guys stop rytin ladies topic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley wink wink wink wink
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2015
I'm glad I saw this post, I don't understand why there's so much attention given to sex these days... Being a virgin automatically makes you a prude.
If there is any young girl reading this I'd sincerely like to tell you that there are still a lot of virgins and you don't have to lose it unless you want to.
Virginity doesn't necessarily make u better than anyone but it's just that little something that shows your level of self control.

1 Like

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by gabinogem(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2015
flaminReed:
God bless you. I read through people's write-ups and I can't but be amazed. Are these friends on nairaland robots or *devils or something worse? They lie with pride, hide the truth with fierce guts, even from their own consciences. How can you say that premarital sex does no harm? This is one mistake Eve and Adam made. Rather than pleading for mercy and repenting, they were busy passing the buck. Your weakness and folly have so politely been explained by the Op, instead of commending him/her, you think you can infect others with unholy reasoning. No one is saying that ladies that have lost it should be thrown behind the bars of desolation . For why? Some lost it via means without consensus. Neither is any one saying they cannot be forgiven and re-grafted into society and family life. The point is, 'shall we continue in sin...' . But this life is such a God-balance between wrong and right. For every thing we reap fruits- wrong or right. I'll, perhaps, personally take it up with the arrogant agents of darkness in this forum. It shall not be well with them. Amen. Be thankful and kindly pass on the light to those around you. Besides, I'm not female. I'll marry Whoever God endorses, and not all of them I consider are virgins. I'll gladly marry that Christian woman who shall obey me. Trust me, sincere women desire a no cheat PASSIONATELY. Let's stop pretending like we don't know, and like we can do anything against the truth
This is one thing that makes me despise religion... Your sin is another man's joy & happiness, respect & tolerate it, that is why we are in a civilize society.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Emodeee: 7:53am On Sep 20, 2015
MzNelly:

smiley

Mznelly, the virgin.

Happy sunday.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by skystar: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2015
story for d gods
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by chynykes(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2015
Y so much talk on the virginity of a girl what about the boys.....is it not the boys that dis virgin the girls..such write up should also be applied to the boys
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by adeyemi4304: 8:01am On Sep 20, 2015
MsBliss:
You will never know the pressures we ladies face trying to keep our virginity even attempting abstinence is like a grievous offence.
well wat can I say , this is a stupid comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Edusouls(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2015
ecxellent write up, please this should be directed to women if they would learn, because women dont learn,they behave like pigs...to women nowaday loosing their virginity is just as easy as changing a handset,they dont care anymore, no more self worth,values,brains in their heads,sometimes i wonder what kind of generation of modern women we have now, were they came from? Haba..
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2015
kodlins:

Not my daughters. I have a reading club for public schools. You can never tell what they are into.

Like how old are they¿
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Bosville(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2015
zheroes:
nice write up but the funny part is girls will still lose their virginity and the bad aspect is they lose it to some one who doesn't even value it, what it means is they don't even value the virginity to start with, to them its too much hype. no matter how you talk and what you say to most girls of these days, the will still want to bleep. infact if you aren't bleeping them they call you a fool. what a world. I had an experience with a cutie sometime ago, she wanted me to bleep her, I was reluctant because I don't two time, she even sent me a message while chatting that she feels like having sex, I still didn't buldge but eventually did when my relationship hit the rock and what she told me was: why did it take me this long to realize she wanted sex with me, and my brain didn't know what response to come up with. women love sex more than men, truth is I don't even need a virgin as a wife, just have a decent character period.
U nailed it bro..thumbs up.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Youngpo413: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2015
saintneo:
ishilove won't this be good for FP? Ladies should learn from it, and gentlemen too.
b!tches can never learn.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by MsBliss(f): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
adeyemi4304:
well wat can I say , this is a stupid comment
No its not.I tell you
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Youngpo413: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2015
MzNelly:
Yes, emphasize how girls need to remain pure and untouched
While a man should roam sexually wild and free

Stvpid sexist article.
it seems you are DICKMATIZED to the extent you no longer think straight.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Youngpo413: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2015
MsBliss:
You will never know the pressures we ladies face trying to keep our virginity even attempting abstinence is like a grievous offence.
its easy,just stay from guys and b!tchy friends,cos non virgins are always jealous of virgins and will do everything to make sure they loose it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by juizzyemmanuel(f): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Youngpo413: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2015
cally3D:
Am looking 4 a wife 4 my uncle! Lemme check Nairaland's wife materials! grin grin
you at the wrong place.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Youngpo413: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2015
MzNelly:

I see no truth in what he said.
Neither do I see any reason in the article.

I'll have to disagree with you on this one, dear. smiley
okay keep fuccckkking around.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by MsBliss(f): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
its easy,just stay from guys and b!tchy friends,cos non virgins are always jealous of virgins and will do everything to make sure they loose it.
Its not as easy as you think.Wear a "decent lady's" shoe one day and you won't make it to the next day.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by kingsilly(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, you're exaggerating jare.
Double digit is too much.

What body count can you deal with?

You forgetting double digit starts with "just" 10. grin
I have a friend she's on her 7th, she's only 21 now..

At worst 6(at wat age she made d numbers also matter), major reason I seek out mature girls/lady.
because if u can do anything above 70% which is 7 hmmmm... cry
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2015
kingsilly:

You forgetting double digit starts with "just" 10. grin
I have a friend she's on her 7th, she's only 21 now..

At worst 6, because if u can do anything above 70% which is 7 hmmmm... cry

Lol, sweetheart, if you really love a girl and she's above 25, please don't ask for her body count.

You can't take the heartbreak.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Youngpo413: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2015
MsBliss:

Its not as easy as you think.Wear a "decent lady's" shoe one day and you won't make it to the next day.
it depends on how you comport yourself,its as easy as ABC.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2015
MsBliss:

You seem unnecessarily bothered.
If you have sex, they'll talk.
Don't have sex, they'll call you a prude.

Do whatever the fvck you feel like.
This life idi too short.

1 Like

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Adaeze003(f): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
You do have a twisted ideology about the male gender?

What has chauvinism got to do with a simple common sense ?

This is the society you live in and I do not need to force it down your throat - Trust me ,you're living in a fool's paradise. grin

Abeg no vex , jump into bed like the men are doing(of course not all men) and not getting called names isn't that what you want? To be morally bankrupt because the society looks the other way when men are morally bankrupt , but you've forgotten that the same society set the rules you live by and any attempt to deviate from those norms and values would lead to a clash of ideology and this is the crux of the matter - Then your problem just started.

I would love all the women to do whatever they want and whenever they want but they should also be ready to pay the price - There is no ideology that has a zero cost.

Now, this is what I call reality on paper or on Nairaland.

Look around you Mr, what do you really see?
Society who? Lol.

Guys just like to leave the impression that if you sleep around, as a girl, bad things will happen and then I wonder, what's the worst that can happen? People will see you as a LovePeddler? Is that really new? You won't get married?? Lol, just Lol!

People like to paint a false picture of life, be good and you'll have a good life automatically, be bad n you'll have a bad life but we all know "reality" isn't so straight.

Woulda said allot more but I might end up preaching what I don't encourage... buh you'll have to do allot more to dissuade girls from sleeping around than that lame attempt cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.