Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity (85280 Views)

I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her / 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently. / 16 Lessons I Learned From Losing My Virginity..(most Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by MsBliss(f): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
MzNelly:

You seem unnecessarily bothered. If you have sex, they'll talk. Don't have sex, they'll call you a prude.
Do whatever the fvck you feel like. This life idi too short.
I really don't understand the last paragraph of your pic
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by mayoor2045(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
I salute ur hand joooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by MsBliss(f): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
it depends on how you comport yourself,its as easy as ABC.
Its all good sha; what can I say except "experience is the best teacher" buh you can't experience it cos ur a guy so #Caseclosed
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by kodlins(f): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
sauceny:

Like how old are they¿

Like I said they are secondary school girls so you should know the age bracket (11-18)
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
true talk, these days girls are either cheap to fyiok or nah them dey chase guys to fyiok.
Most ashitecs on the road are even doin the job to satisfy their sexual urge and not for the cash.

PROOF! E get one ashitec wey I tidy one time, after that time nah she come dey contact me for moregrin and she be new recruit for the job, all the way from AK cheesy
hahahaahahah roflwkmd cheesy

1 Like

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
terzurum5:

may be from that part of the world you have come from if you are taking a bearing from morality. But from a religious perspective, both receive the same measure of pressure
Mind you, even from a religious perspective, the Bible lays so much emphasis on female virginity than male virginity
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Trustworthiness:

Because girls are always at the receiving end. If a man has lost his virginity, no one can tell. But for girls, it is obvious.

Men usually lose trust for girls that have lost their virginity before marriage. That is why girls needs to keep their virginity until they are happily married.
Mind you, men are also not exempted from keeping their virginity till marriage cheesy
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by terzurum5(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
flaminReed:
God bless you. I read through people's write-ups and I can't but be amazed. Are these friends on nairaland robots or *devils or something worse? They lie with pride, hide the truth with fierce guts, even from their own consciences. How can you say that premarital sex does no harm? This is one mistake Eve and Adam made. Rather than pleading for mercy and repenting, they were busy passing the buck. Your weakness and folly have so politely been explained by the Op, instead of commending him/her, you think you can infect others with unholy reasoning. No one is saying that ladies that have lost it should be thrown behind the bars of desolation . For why? Some lost it via means without consensus. Neither is any one saying they cannot be forgiven and re-grafted into society and family life. The point is, 'shall we continue in sin...' . But this life is such a God-balance between wrong and right. For every thing we reap fruits- wrong or right. I'll, perhaps, personally take it up with the arrogant agents of darkness in this forum. It shall not be well with them. Amen. Be thankful and kindly pass on the light to those around you. Besides, I'm not female. I'll marry Whoever God endorses, and not all of them I consider are virgins. I'll gladly marry that Christian woman who shall obey me. Trust me, sincere women desire a no cheat PASSIONATELY. Let's stop pretending like we don't know, and like we can do anything against the truth
To some extent, some girls and boys would just make the whole thing look like this issue about virginity is impossible. It is not. The pressures are their but one thing I know is that theDevil himself doen't force people to sin. He only takes permission from you, if you succumb to his pressure, you have no one to blame but yourself.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Trustworthiness:

Evil men are always looking for virgin girls to deflower because they new the evil they are doing and planning.

Such evil men are friends of Satan, carrying out Satan's orders. Satan knew that the more there are deflower girls, the more there will be distrust in marriage, The more divorce, the more single parenting that will not have time to educate the children about life. The more the crime in the society.

Today, there are a lot of crime in the society, but no one knows the root cause or the Genesis of the crimes being committed.

Girls Loosing their virginity before they are married is one of the root cause of our societal problem.
hmmm
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
disneyjdkeyz:

because d ladies re more vulnerable and naive...perhaps if should stop opening deir legs.. guys go be virgin na
Hahaha cheesy

Funny u
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Truckpusher(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Adaeze003:

Now, this is what I call reality on paper or on Nairaland.

Look around you Mr, what do you really see?
Society who? Lol.

Guys just like to leave the impression that if you sleep around, as a girl, bad things will happen and then I wonder, what's the worst that can happen? People will see you as a LovePeddler? Is that really new? You won't get married?? Lol, just Lol!

People like to paint a false picture of life, be good and you'll have a good life automatically, be bad n you'll have a bad life but we all know "reality" isn't so straight.

Woulda said allot more but I might end up preaching what I don't encourage... buh you'll have to do allot more to dissuade girls from sleeping around than that lame attempt cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by jpphilips(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
not a" little something" as you said,virginity is the pride of every lady and they are far more better than non virgins.

There are times i wish some people don't deserve an opinion
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Adaeze003(f): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=38208292][/quote]

I know my place... it's wherever I want to be. tongue tongue
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Truckpusher(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Adaeze003:

I know my place... it's wherever I want to be. tongue tongue
Sometimes it doesn't turn out that way. tongue
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Adaeze003(f): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sometimes it doesn't turn out that way. tongue

turn out? Like I'm going to be born into the world again to watch how things will "turn out"?

That's my reality... not some wish. wink
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Truckpusher(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Adaeze003:

turn out? Like I'm going to be born into the world again to watch how things will "turn out"?

That's my reality... not some wish. wink
Lol, stop twisting my comment to suit your ego that I'm about to deflate now.

I said soemtimes we don't always turn out how we planned to turn out despite all our genuine effort and hardwork - Life fuccks everyone of us differently.

What are we even arguing about here? - Let's just kiss and make love and not war. cheesy grin
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Adaeze003(f): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, stop twisting my comment to suit your ego that I'm about to deflate now.

I said soemtimes we don't always turn out how we planned to turn out despite all our genuine effort and hardwork - Life fuccks everyone of us differently.

What are we even arguing about here? - Let's just kiss and make love and not war. cheesy grin

I'm not a guy, my ego is not easily deflated... cheesy tongue
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Truckpusher(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Adaeze003:

I'm not a guy, my ego is not easily deflated... cheesy tongue
I get it ,you don't even have one - Little wonder we pay through our noses to keep you guys around.

Tell your parents to abolish bride price first and see how free y'all can become. grin grin
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by rafmanyy(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
falinq hand 2 guyz!
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
[/quote author=forix4u post=38181807]Virginity is for women how come d op is a guy? Besides ur post aren't lessons to me in subject to ur topix rather a means to discourage dos who wanna explore it and d world. In case u don't knw sex brings human to the real sense of d world. So until u r dis flowered u still live in d dark part I encourage u to come to light. [/quote]
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by jpphilips(m): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
@OP

Sex for 16yr olds is a crime against the body and for Nigerian families that still perceive sex education as a sacrilege I will not advise that.
I assume that most opinions on this board resonate around that age range so I think the misconception is well understood.

One bingo a couple of comments up was actually begging a stranger to disvirgin him that pretty shows that most comments here should not be taken seriously.
For the sake of everyone having an opinion however dumb, only kids lay emphasis on virginity, the bad news is; KIDS DONT MARRY, so finish school, make good money then you are free to go on virgin hunting with your tight schedule, thank God for Nigerian employers and how generous they are with time, and for the entrepreneurs, the business climate is competitive enough for a grown @rse man to be virgin hunting.

Something must be said here, most of you who are virgin crazy have never had one, Most of the disvirgined were once virgins yet someone dumped their @rse when reality came calling.
The few who are virgins are looking for insurance and think that a man who has worked hard will commit to them because they managed to preserve a piece of their waist, never mind they are at liberty to give Bj's, b00bs sucking, thigh fvcking and in some cases Anal sex, news flash; Men aint stvp!d.
Any man who makes that mistake is stvp!d and the so called virgin will have his stvp!dity to contend with in marriage. Ask some married women how s!lly the men they have at home is, well, I don't blame the men, I blame the women who made s!lly rules that attracted s!lly men into their lives.
The only insurance a woman has is;

Sex education
Good education
Sound upbringing
Sound family background.

If the only certificate you wield coming into a man's home is a piece of your waist, then may experience teach you better.
While the women bother about how cheap they will become after having sex, do you guys have any idea how miserable you appear when you beg for basic things a child from a home should have? when you virtually resort to survive on the magnanimity of friends and well wishers, you are cheaper or something worse.

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by terzurum5(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Mind you, even from a religious perspective, the Bible lays so much emphasis on female virginity than male virginity
Are you for real?
Joseph is a very good example of a young man who refused to defile himself, even when he had a cheap chance so what are you talking about?
The bible frowns at immorality not just the issue of virginity be it male or female.
You can read more....

[b][size=14pt]
Proverbs 5-7
[/size]
Proverbs 5-7 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
The Wisdom of Avoiding Adultery
5 Son, listen to this piece of wisdom from me. Pay attention to what I know to be true. 2 Remember to live wisely, and what you learn will keep your lips from saying the wrong thing. 3 Now, another man’s wife might be very charming, and the words from her lips so sweet and inviting. 4 But in the end, she will bring only bitterness and pain. It will be like bitter poison and a sharp sword. 5 She is on a path leading to death, and she will lead you straight to the grave. 6 Don’t follow her. She has lost her way and does not even know it. Be careful. Stay on the road that leads to life.
7 Now, my sons, listen to me. Don’t forget the words I say. 8 Stay away from the woman who commits adultery. Don’t even go near her house. 9 If you do, others will get the honor you should have had. Some stranger will get everything you worked years to get. 10 People you don’t know will take all your wealth. Others will get what you worked for. 11 At the end of your life, you will be sad that you ruined your health and lost everything you had. 12-13 Then you will say, “Why didn’t I listen to my parents? Why didn’t I pay attention to my teachers? I didn’t want to be disciplined. I refused to be corrected. 14 So now I have suffered through just about every kind of trouble anyone can have, and everyone knows it.”
15 Now, about sex and marriage: Drink only the water that comes from your own well, 16 and don’t let your water flow out into the streets. 17 Keep it for yourself, and don’t share it with strangers. 18 Be happy with your own wife. Enjoy the woman you married while you were young. 19 She is like a beautiful deer, a lovely fawn. Let her love satisfy you completely. Stay drunk on her love, 20 and don’t go stumbling into the arms of another woman.
21 The Lord clearly sees everything you do. He watches where you go. 22 The sins of the wicked will trap them. Those sins will be like ropes holding them back. 23 Evil people will die because they refuse to be disciplined. They will be trapped by their own desires.
[/b]

www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+5-7&version=ERV
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
terzurum5:

Are you for real?
Joseph is a very good example of a young man who refused to defile himself, even when he had a cheap chance so what are you talking about?
The bible frowns at immorality not just the issue of virginity be it male or female.
You can read more....

[b][size=14pt]
Proverbs 5-7
[/size]
Proverbs 5-7 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)
The Wisdom of Avoiding Adultery
5 Son, listen to this piece of wisdom from me. Pay attention to what I know to be true. 2 Remember to live wisely, and what you learn will keep your lips from saying the wrong thing. 3 Now, another man’s wife might be very charming, and the words from her lips so sweet and inviting. 4 But in the end, she will bring only bitterness and pain. It will be like bitter poison and a sharp sword. 5 She is on a path leading to death, and she will lead you straight to the grave. 6 Don’t follow her. She has lost her way and does not even know it. Be careful. Stay on the road that leads to life.
7 Now, my sons, listen to me. Don’t forget the words I say. 8 Stay away from the woman who commits adultery. Don’t even go near her house. 9 If you do, others will get the honor you should have had. Some stranger will get everything you worked years to get. 10 People you don’t know will take all your wealth. Others will get what you worked for. 11 At the end of your life, you will be sad that you ruined your health and lost everything you had. 12-13 Then you will say, “Why didn’t I listen to my parents? Why didn’t I pay attention to my teachers? I didn’t want to be disciplined. I refused to be corrected. 14 So now I have suffered through just about every kind of trouble anyone can have, and everyone knows it.”
15 Now, about sex and marriage: Drink only the water that comes from your own well, 16 and don’t let your water flow out into the streets. 17 Keep it for yourself, and don’t share it with strangers. 18 Be happy with your own wife. Enjoy the woman you married while you were young. 19 She is like a beautiful deer, a lovely fawn. Let her love satisfy you completely. Stay drunk on her love, 20 and don’t go stumbling into the arms of another woman.
21 The Lord clearly sees everything you do. He watches where you go. 22 The sins of the wicked will trap them. Those sins will be like ropes holding them back. 23 Evil people will die because they refuse to be disciplined. They will be trapped by their own desires.
[/b]

www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+5-7&version=ERV
Alryt sir
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Slimzjoe(m): 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
The way Non Virgins are Chastised on Nairaland, one would think They've Committed the Worst Crime on Earth undecided

2 Likes

Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
felai:

Been a while I saw a post from this beautiful mind. Hope you are fine.?
I'm fine, thank u.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by SenatorJames(m): 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I must marry a virgin ijn".
I pray you are lucky like me. I dont believe that a mature lady of 26years can still abstain in this our corrupt society. I cant wait to commission her next year. Its true that God have the best for his children.......... i can now boldly say that i'm not a fool for keeping myself all these while.
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by SenatorJames(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
jpphilips:
@OP

Sex for 16yr olds is a crime against the body and for Nigerian families that still perceive sex education as a sacrilege I will not advise that.
I assume that most opinions on this board resonate around that age range so I think the misconception is well understood.

One bingo a couple of comments up was actually begging a stranger to disvirgin him that pretty shows that most comments here should not be taken seriously.
For the sake of everyone having an opinion however dumb, only kids lay emphasis on virginity, the bad news is; KIDS DONT MARRY, so finish school, make good money then you are free to go on virgin hunting with your tight schedule, thank God for Nigerian employers and how generous they are with time, and for the entrepreneurs, the business climate is competitive enough for a grown @rse man to be virgin hunting.

Something must be said here, most of you who are virgin crazy have never had one, Most of the disvirgined were once virgins yet someone dumped their @rse when reality came calling.
The few who are virgins are looking for insurance and think that a man who has worked hard will commit to them because they managed to preserve a piece of their waist, never mind they are at liberty to give Bj's, b00bs sucking, thigh fvcking and in some cases Anal sex, news flash; Men aint stvp!d.
Any man who makes that mistake is stvp!d and the so called virgin will have his stvp!dity to contend with in marriage. Ask some married women how s!lly the men they have at home is, well, I don't blame the men, I blame the women who made s!lly rules that attracted s!lly men into their lives.
The only insurance a woman has is;

Sex education
Good education
Sound upbringing
Sound family background.

If the only certificate you wield coming into a man's home is a piece of your waist, then may experience teach you better.
While the women bother about how cheap they will become after having sex, do you guys have any idea how miserable you appear when you beg for basic things a child from a home should have? when you virtually resort to survive on the magnanimity of friends and well wishers, you are cheaper or something worse.

Can you please expantiate what you mean by this statement because i'm proud of my spouse's virginity....... i always like to learn from people's knowledge and experience:

"Any man who makes that mistake is stvp!d and the so called virgin will have his stvp!dity to contend with in marriage. Ask some married women how s!lly the men they have at home is, well, I don't blame the men, I blame the women who made s!lly rules that attracted s!lly men into their lives".

s!lly men in what aspect? is it in se.xual intercourse?
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 08, 2017
The resurrection
Re: 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity by CAPSLOCKED: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Abstinence pressure always highly mounted on ladies. While it is minimally mounted on guys

YEAH
BECAUSE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE SEX WITH ONE ANOTHER (GUYS), AND SOMETIMES TO ANIMALS. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.