Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies (4533 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldnt Marry A Lady Above 30 / Hilarious Advice To Undergraduate Girls / Here Is Why You Shouldnt Give Up On Average Looking Girls[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by simdam500(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2015
Every undergraduate has a head na sad why do I need to give my head When I'll need it too to study....
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by ednut1(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2015
Lol
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by overdrive(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2015
fartkay:
I de give head like kilode. ma babe no de gree me do her b4. bo now she de enjoy am like mad. guy to me, oral sweet pass intercos self. imagine dos juice secreting from d honey pot. so delicious.

Hope u are joking,?
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
samzie:

e no talk anytin jawe....freaky lady..see ya eye
abeg o

i'm just wondering why he singled out undergrad ladies
#Equality grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by gj22(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
you are licking another man sperm then,cos naija ladies are not faithful.

Yeah right. Because the sperm will just stick there like chewing gum. Also, my girl is faithful
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by Mafking(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Mtchewwwwww
don't mind him jare...I wud give you the whole of my head if you want esp if you reward me with salty water of life..I will lap it ni
Re: Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies by Mikocake(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=Mikocake post=38179748

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland/romance / Advice Needed Plssss! / Nawaoooo No Ever Trust Women Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.