Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? (2261 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by sweetlove(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2006
what would make you cry for your Lover? There is a Girl I Love so Much,That It takes Tears Out of My eyes before I Can tell her I Love You!

The Love is strong,That My Heart Beat me everyday,Her Love is a snow suddenly Falling from The sky,I am so so confused.

tell me what you make you Cry for your Lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by neelsel(f): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2006
If he clears my bank account and run away. Well by then the tears wouldn't be a sign of me missing him or the money, but rather as a prerequisite for the aftermath (when they find his decapitated body)
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by iice(f): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2006
neelsel:

If he clears my bank account and run away. Well by then the tears wouldn't be a sign of me missing him or the money, but rather as a prerequisite for the aftermath (when they find his decapitated body)

lmao tears of joy tongue tongue
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Oracle(m): 1:57am On Oct 10, 2006
I don't know.

Whenever it happens, i'll know
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by BrownEyes4(f): 2:00am On Oct 10, 2006
@ Sweetlove

I take it you are a one deep romantic dude
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by momoney1(m): 3:00am On Oct 10, 2006
if she leaves me for a wrong dude

cry cry cry
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Oracle(m): 4:53am On Oct 10, 2006
Brown-Eyes:

@ Sweetlove

I take it you are a one deep romantic dude

I wanted to say the same thing too.
All his posts are about Romantic adventures
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by pope732901(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2008
Water plenty for your eyes, lol.
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by kalmebad(f): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2008
@poster
In d past,cried when i wasn't gettin much love
Cried when i lost him eventually

But now,never again
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by hammers(m): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2008
If she dies!!!!

God forbid forbid forbid forbid!!!!
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Busta(f): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2008
@poster,
u are really emotional and sensitive.

@topic
I really got no clue . .
maybe if I trust him so much and he broke that, then hurts me as well embarassed
But is any guy worth all these trouble or tears sef? angry
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by TheSly: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2008
What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover?
Nothing. . . . . cool
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by opokonwa(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2008
@poster
Which planet you come from sef?

To your question
I do not know.
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by PurestBoy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2008
If
mo money:

if she leaves me for a wrong dude

cry cry cry

Same here
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2008
if he went bankrupt. lol grin

sincerely i don't know.
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by tishat(f): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2008
Sly Iraq don make you very hard,you need to leave there b4 you turn to iron.
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2008
thinks, scratches head, thinks some more

sheesh!! them never born that guy!
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by ifyalways(f): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2008
@topic. . . .when the love hurts.
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2008
won't cry for a guy sad
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by tngtech(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2008
PurestBoy:

If
Same here

dats my fear.
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by micklplus(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2008
The truth is, theres nothing that wud make me cry ! AND i MEAN NOTHING !
If i have to tell u what i went through, most of u would infact, cry and also cry on my behalf but, did i cry? NO !!!
So, there nothing that can make me cry for any lover ! true lover dey sef

Cheers
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2008
I might cry if she dies
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by micklplus(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2008
jassie:

I might cry if she dies

sure. Thats a nice one.
Cheers
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2008
I remember when I cried when I was boarding a plane to Benin City and leaving my girl behind in Lagos… I weep silently for the next 40mins or less through the flight. Come to think of it, I am only leaving for school.

I always think for a guy to cry he is sissy… until that day.

Affection turns a Lion into a domestic animal.
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Scopium: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2008
[size=13pt]Nothing for now.[/size]
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Kashif(m): 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2008
Some men dont cry not because they are men but because they have wicked hearts. Who ever says "I will never cry, never!" should try and note the day he said that. Iron sharpneth iron! - No offense to our gender o! MEN in the house, I used to talk like that! (when I was a boy) cheesy
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by efuah(f): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2008
when he dies. . . little things hurt me though embarassed
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by MsLurker(f): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2008
Well, if I really love and you hurt me, I cry, at first.

Then I gradually get colder.
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by darkey(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2008
em,
people, i'm doin a bit of brain stormin here
em, em, em,
cant think of any
(except if she sprays my eyes with pepper spray)
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by chidipupay(m): 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2008
if she accuse me wrongly i would cry like a baby because i hate it
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by donpapa(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2008
won't cry for a guy

imagine
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by saucekid(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2008
NOTHING can make me cry for a lover

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Thing Every Woman Wants / Guys I Need Your Opinion / The Danger Of Kissing While Driving.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.