Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? (2262 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Gamine(f): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2008
Nothing can make me cry.

Especially when i dont have to give him back the diamonds

when we break up cheesy
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by tommyex(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2008
the fake diamonds?na that time you go realise say na fake grin

Topic
maybe if she decides to sleep at night cheesy
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Gamine(f): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2008
The Diamonds can never be fake wink
i have a personal DTKDiamond testing kit cheesy

i will prolly cry when i enter the kitchen and
he is chopping onions for our meal cheesy
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Usiola(m): 6:05am On Mar 22, 2008
if she brings her friends along for shopping grin grin grin
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by squirrel20(f): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2008
IN THE PAST, I CRIED WHEN HE WAS TRAVELLING.
ALSO CRIED WHEN WE WERE NOT IN GOOD TERMS.
CRIED WHEN HE LOST HIS MUM.
FINALLY, CRIED WHEN WE BROKE UP.
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Gamine(f): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2008
This Squirrel chick

you dey cry ooh shocked
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2008
I don't like crying cool
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by squirrel20(f): 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2008
This Squirrel chick

you dey cry ooh

NOT MY FAULT
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by topkin(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2008
@ poster
If she wants to leave me and I'm the one that f**ked up and I really love her; then i can cry
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by kobe(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2008
hmm! gay.
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by pahtahkee: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2008
Well, thought of it. . . . NOTHING.
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by saucekid(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2008
*singing JT's. . . . . . cry me a river ohhhhh. . . .***
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by almondjoy(f): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2008
Death!
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by Sisikill: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2008
Hmmmm. . .errrrr. . .ehmm. . . When he. . . let's say I. . . that won't do. . .  .*Jeopardy song playing* Okay i got it, if he. . .nah, that won't make me cry.

You know what, I'll be right back. . .I err. . .think I hear my boss coming. Yes, yes, that's it. . .my boss is on her way here and I don't wanna get fired. Now THAT will make me cry.
Re: What Would Make You Cry For Your Lover? by kingkams(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2008
Maybe, just maybe, if she dies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sucking On A Nipple Is The Fastest Way To Get To Downtown ! / The Most Romantic Way To Propose To An African Lady ! / What Do You Think Of Becoming A Muslim's Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.