Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? (4141 Views)

I Mistakenly Called My Babe A Name Belonging To My Sidechick. Now She's Mad / Women And Drama (why Is She Mad At Me?)... Photos / Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by murphyibiam15(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
don't put yourself in that box of " dats why av chose not to marry " ish hun, you have to live and try to have fun and make the best out of every situation. what of those who are mad? crippled? blind? deaf? WTF swtie common bipolar ain't that bad like you term it here ok. life is too short for you to be sipping that negativity, try and be the best you can be and believe me a good guy would someday you will find that guy that will understand you so well that you might initially think it's a dream and he'll fall in love and do the needful but hope say you go invite me for the wedding? :-)) sheh you like tall, handsome guys? just be the best you can, be real to yourself (very important, be positive too)and ENJOY ALL THE SWEET THINGS OF LIFE while it lasts and watch God do his thing. much love to you my dear.............

Stop thinking and breathing on the negativity because the world is full of forces and the one that a person usually and unconsciously think of or attracts follows the person around, be more on the positive side no matter what..
nice advice...i think this post merits fp so that those having same condition can be relieved by this lalasticlala abeg do the needful..but my problem with nigerians is that we care less about psychological/psychiatric issues..dont be surprised some ppl will come here to bash this sincere young lady...i admire the courage of the young lady but i will tell u to make out the best out of your situation..God be with u
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by murphyibiam15(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
donholy28:
eh she go give people chance to understand her by first understanding herself
did u finish sec skul at all....sb said she has bipolar and looking for who to understand her and ur here telling her to understand hersef 1st.had she the power to help hersef and she's seeking help..guess u dont know what bipolar means.u can goggle it and save yoursef from public embarrassment and ignorance
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by bosco9: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
what's bipolar?
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by donholy28(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
murphyibiam15:

did u finish sec skul at all....sb said she has bipolar and looking for who to understand her and ur here telling her to understand hersef 1st.had she the power to help hersef and she's seeking help..guess u dont know what bipolar means.u can goggle it and save yoursef from public embarrassment and ignorance
with all these things way u write...how u don advice her? and if u read well u will notice that i didn't know she had bipolar... she merely said that she can't find an understanding lover
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
murphyibiam15:

nice advice...i think this post merits fp so that those having same condition can be relieved by this lalasticlala abeg do the needful..but my problem with nigerians is that we care less about psychological/psychiatric issues..dont be surprised some ppl will come here to bash this sincere young lady...i admire the courage of the young lady but i will tell u to make out the best out of your situation..God be with u
Amen thank u so mch!!!!! God bless u beyond ur imagination

1 Like

Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
donholy28:
with all these things way u write...how u don advice her? and if u read well u will notice that i didn't know she had bipolar... she merely said that she can't find an understanding lover

I am suffering from a chronic bipolar disorder cry cry cry cry
Am always ashamed to say it but sumtin inside me wants me to talk bou it nd help odas cos wen one has cancer u see dem encouraging odas wit cancer evn hiv and all bipolar deserves a recognition so that they can b a cure for it the fact that no one it talkin bou is wat is makin scientist no go deep to d root for cure cry cry cry cry
I need d cure i wud buy it wit any amount its is tagged wit cos its nt a funny way of life bliv me embarassed
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
bosco9:
what's bipolar?

A mental disorder dat is very painful to live wit a cycle of depression a cycle of happiness a cycle of loss of memory a cycle of constant rejection a cycle of talkin to ones sef a cycle of alogia a cycle of sucide thoughts a cycle of identity disorder one minute i love sumone d next minute i hate d person next min m happy next min am sad cryin i find it hard to kno who i am i av jerky movement whr my body moves witout me controllin it i walk in an awkward way jerky movement all dis are some of d pains of a bipolar patient
Did i also forget if u see a bipolar on a first class dats a rare gem cos a bipolar finds it hard to retain any memory worth so ever.
A bipolar wit constant head aches which it takes d grace of God nd very strong drugs to stop cry cry cry cry
Am goin to stop here
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
bosco9:
what's bipolar?

A mental disorder dat is very painful to live wit a cycle of depression a cycle of happiness a cycle of loss of memory a cycle of constant rejection a cycle of talkin to ones sef a cycle of alogia a cycle of sucide thoughts a cycle of identity disorder one minute i love sumone d next minute i hate d person next min m happy next min am sad cryin i find it hard to kno who i am i av jerky movement whr my body moves witout me controllin it i walk in an awkward way jerky movement all dis are some of d pains of a bipolar patient
Did i also forget if u see a bipolar on a first class dats a rare gem cos a bipolar finds it hard to retain any memory worth so ever.
A bipolar wit constant head aches which it takes d grace of God nd very strong drugs to stop cry cry cry cry
Am goin to stop here smiley
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by onismate: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Amen thank u so mch!!!!! God bless u beyond ur imagination
my sister I can imagine the pain you will be going through by now trying had for people to understand you. But is not easy having a relationship with someone with bipolar. Is not everyone that can take the pain, injury both physical and mental injuries that bipolar individuals give. It takes patience and understanding. At first the way you put your comments looked as if we don't appreciate or understand you people. But not so. Being with bipolar individual, your partner must be An understanding and cool headed person.
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
onismate:
my sister I can imagine the pain you will be going through by now trying had for people to understand you. But is not easy having a relationship with someone with bipolar. Is not everyone that can take the pain, injury both physical and mental injuries that bipolar individuals give. It takes patience and understanding. At first the way you put your comments looked as if we don't appreciate or understand you people. But not so. Being with bipolar individual, your partner must be An understanding and cool headed person.
Its nt bipolars patient fault they just feel threathened imagine d pain of loosin memories d part of avin difficulties of pronouncin words or spellin or d pain of headaches most times we loose touch of reality i live in my imaginary world like am stil 2yrs i av imaginary frnds i talk too nd hear dem too i av susperstitions a lot like if i touch a book bad things myt happen to me lo nd behold if i touch d book it will while if anoda person touch d same book d person wud b fine
I kno people whud say it our mindset bt our mindset is shut down dats d problem we do according to a tiny voice in our head sumtimes i talk to mysef bt there is sumone actually talkin back to me which no one sees bipolar is quite spiritual in a way trust me cry cry cry cry
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by onismate: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Its nt bipolars patient fault they just feel threathened imagine d pain of loosin memories d part of avin difficulties of pronouncin words or spellin or d pain of headaches most times we loose touch of reality i live in my imaginary world like am stil 2yrs i av imaginary frnds i talk too nd hear dem too i av susperstitions a lot like if i touch a book bad things myt happen to me lo nd behold if i touch d book it will while if anoda person touch d same book d person wud b fine
I kno people whud say it our mindset bt our mindset is shut down dats d problem we do according to a tiny voice in our head sumtimes i talk to mysef bt there is sumone actually talkin back to me which no one sees bipolar is quite spiritual in a way trust me cry cry cry cry
hmmmm.. Thank you for inspiring me. Now I know cus I have a relative who behaves like this and parents have been seeking for solution. I think it's bipolar. Halfrica I went through couple of your posts and was amazed. To be sincere I don't know what to say. You voicing out your challenges and difficulties you face, trying for people to accept you. Take for instance the post you ask for a business plan hmmmm.. Just trying to chose my words here. It is well. By the way, I sent you a pm
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Thank u so mch love ur write up
I want u to kno i av fun m happy if u av ever read all my post on nl u will kno i love to play tease but marriage is not Wat i want u see just like dis so many people take bipolars to b mad hence in nigeria no family will allow their son marry a bipolar girl so why shd i b expectant of wat i kno wud b a problem
Bt ryt now m more happy dan most normal girls outthere tongue
:-)) love your sense of humour and self knowledge, about your marriage perception my dear anything can happen but you first of all have to believe it because that's the first step. You have to be in tune with your inner self and get rid of that you cant marry, many people take.........? how many people are "many people "? hun how can marriage happen when you don't believe it? most of us don't know the power that the tongue wields and most importantly the power of how we see ourselves is, how we see ourselves takes 95 percent of how we react to things that happens to us. Living Life isn't about what the fk happens to us but how we react to the things that happens to us, google or read about NICK VUJICIC he thought he would NEVER EVER find love but he later did and his luckier than most guys . My dear self pity is the worst thing any of us can do to ourselves (which can be unconsciously).
Ask yourself this, do you really and truly want to get married? then WTF in the world decides that you shouldn't? who the fk?! oohh only you? yeah just only you so only you can decide if you want to get married before any guy will develop such interest because subliminally you might sending off signals that might repel guys unintentionally. Ensure you read about NICK VUJICIC and his book "your life without limits ", the last time I checked God phone number, email address, twitter, instagram, website and all have always been available for you to contact him. Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE where he is, Be blessed
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by murphyibiam15(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
donholy28:
check up and see my advice
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
:-)) love your sense of humour and self knowledge, about your marriage perception my dear anything can happen but you first of all have to believe it because that's the first step. You have to be in tune with your inner self and get rid of that you cant marry, many people take.........? how many people are "many people "? hun how can marriage happen when you don't believe it? most of us don't know the power that the tongue wields and most importantly the power of how we see ourselves is, how we see ourselves takes 95 percent of how we react to things that happens to us. Living Life isn't about what the fk happens to us but how we react to the things that happens to us, google or read about NICK VUJICIC he thought he would NEVER EVER find love but he later did and his luckier than most guys . My dear self pity is the worst thing any of us can do to ourselves (which can be unconsciously).
Ask yourself this, do you really and truly want to get married? then WTF in the world decides that you shouldn't? who the fk?! oohh only you? yeah just only you so only you can decide if you want to get married before any guy will develop such interest because subliminally you might sending off signals that might repel guys unintentionally. Ensure you read about NICK VUJICIC and his book "your life without limits ", the last time I checked God phone number, email address, twitter, instagram, website and all have always been available for you to contact him. Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE where he is, Be blessed

Thank you but not getting married is my personal decision marriage is not by force na cheesy
Its my decision ok i feel happy witout dating
Nd m happy really happy cos if u study me i am d type of girl dat makes mysef happy so a marriage nd a guy wony do it ok bt love ur writeups tanx

1 Like

Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
onismate:
hmmmm.. Thank you for inspiring me. Now I know cus I have a relative who behaves like this and parents have been seeking for solution. I think it's bipolar. Halfrica I went through couple of your posts and was amazed. To be sincere I don't know what to say. You voicing out your challenges and difficulties you face, trying for people to accept you. Take for instance the post you ask for a business plan hmmmm.. Just trying to chose my words here. It is well. By the way, I sent you a pm

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dun worry ama start a foundation for bipolar bt sumtimes bipolar yato see bipolar o social factors matters a bipolar abroad myt b an extremely aggressive being nd commit sucide due to their environment take hard drugs weed nd all
while a bipolar in nigeria myt b aggressive bt nt harmful myt nt commit sucide cos d social factor in nigeria is religon based so u get bt i wud love to start a foundation so scientist can research for cures grin
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by bosco9: 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

Am goin to stop here smiley
Eyah.....so sorry. how do u manage to cope now?? do u have someone you confide in?? maybe mum, sis,
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
bosco9:

Eyah.....so sorry. how do u manage to cope now?? do u have someone you confide in?? maybe mum, sis,
yes i do grin
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 22, 2015
I will always continue to stand up for bipolars a long as i live what is with people rejecting them did we create ourselves ? Am very loving nd caring if u kno me personally nd i wudnt hurt u.
The hatred from people are d ones dem selves nd every one is suffering from one mental issue or d oda avin headache is a mental issue cos u feel d pains in ur head brain which literally is d mental part of d body why d hate
The society accomodates cancer patients hiv patients bt mental patients are left all alone?
And people wonder why God hasnt answered deir prayers? Wen a dyin mental person is seekin for help wen God spoke about helpin d needy even d mental disordered are among cos even jesus healed a man dat wasnt mentally stable but bible said a demon was in him so even jesus never neglected d mental disordered people they deserve a life ok
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by donholy28(m): 3:11am On Sep 22, 2015
halfrica:

I am suffering from a chronic bipolar disorder cry cry cry cry
Am always ashamed to say it but sumtin inside me wants me to talk bou it nd help odas cos wen one has cancer u see dem encouraging odas wit cancer evn hiv and all bipolar deserves a recognition so that they can b a cure for it the fact that no one it talkin bou is wat is makin scientist no go deep to d root for cure cry cry cry cry
I need d cure i wud buy it wit any amount its is tagged wit cos its nt a funny way of life bliv me embarassed
I feel ur pain o...but don't worry,u will get ur healing...anyway shey bipolar is hereditary?
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2015
donholy28:
I feel ur pain o...but don't worry,u will get ur healing...anyway shey bipolar is hereditary?
only if she is pregnant and under intensive care
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by bosco9: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
halfrica:
yes i do grin
okay....wish you the best
Re: Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? by madcheddartips(m): 5:53am On Sep 27, 2015
Correct that notion. You need someone to stand by you. You may be young now and disregard the importance. That time will come when reality will dawn on u. A chance is not harmful. Well u could be scared u might harm ur lover.
Hit me up on whatsapp. Do not worry I am married. I sent a PM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) / Dating A Mummy's Girl Is A Hell Of A Problem. / 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.