Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae (42604 Views)

How Fulani Herdsmen Cut My Head With Matchet- Onyebuchie / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by tuk2ato(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2015
Gun-wielding Fulani herdsmen are a menace to society.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by mediachirps(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2015
benedictnsi:

Must you blame Buhari for Everything

Nawah oooo
do you have a problem with that? He's the president of this damable republic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Kcinho(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2015
basilo101:
Fulani ppl, respect ur host
Wicked!

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by favourlove1: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
My goodness!... So the man was abducted by Fulani herdsmen?, What the hell is wrong with these blood-sucking, good-for-nothing cave men??...Can't Buhari Call his brothers to order?, As a grand patron of the 'miyetti alllah' association, can't Buhari rein on his compatriots?.

They kill in the north Central and some parts of the South, believe you me, there's a systematic ethnic cleansing going on in the North. Their goal is to install an Emir in every Nigerian state. Everyone should be at alert.

As for Falae, Nothing should happen to him. I hope he's found hale and hearty.
buhari is busy fighting boko haram that was created n sponsored by the North. Y would fulani heads men be going about with arms? If na to send DSS after people he would be quick to do it. The fulanis keep trespassing n people like Sanusi Elrufai etc keep mute about it. The evil dat would visit north if they refuse to curtail their excesses ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by dakkylove(f): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2015
I Hope this is not Bola Ige all over again....this is sad, the bombings in the North East is sad, Nigeria is honestly just moving from one turmoil to another .......instead of getting reassurances from our Government, APC is busy fighting themselves over inconsequential B.S.

May God Help us.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by idupaul: 8:42am On Sep 22, 2015
uduokirika1:
Like person you quoted said these cattle are owned by Big men living in the cities those you see rearing are just wages collecting staff.

Now do the maths yourself a heard of cattles say about 20 is about 2million but year in year out the same herdsman looks mal nurished wears same cloths, so where does the profit go to?

The big men acquire the Guns for them for protection and also grant them immunity from the eyes of the law.

If they were making enough money as you postulated how come they daily going into crime like armedrobbery and now kidnapping?

You clearly know nothing about the Fulani and its system ... Big man indeed !!!!! They own those herds all the way
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2015
these fulanis know how to get guns illegally, if you had told olu falae to get armed security, he would have been saying police would do their job.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by favourlove1: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2015
Spaxon:
Fulani herdsman and their maggot infested brains ..

Your cows thread on peoples farms and when the owners complain
you kidnap the owners
smh
cuz they are illiterate who can't differentiate btwn farm crops n weed. Kill at any slightest provocation. Afterall kwankwaso says they are northan soldiers. Our biggest problem in this country is d north. Go school them no gree. What do you expect?

5 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by juman(m): 8:44am On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmmm.

What a country!

Fulani herdsmen causing problems with many farmers across the country.

nigeria is a destroyed country.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2015
If Fulani were a group from the South Eastern part of Nigeria, this thread would have had like 30 pages already filled with hate posts, threats and abuses from yorubads. But as expected, they are very quiet and bickering behind their tecno phones! Well, SLAVES are not expected to talk against their MASTERS!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by TheFreeOne: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2015
LeOstrich:

I already told you that most of the roaming herdsmen don't own the cattle they are herding and that they are under some form of indentured service to big men like Buhari who own the cows.

Money no dey hide. Does your average Fulani nomad look like they are in money besides how do you think they never get arrested or how do you explain how they get to carry guns without police scrutiny or how they even got the guns in the first place?

Have you heard of the police or army arresting any Fulani for carrying an assault rifle? Have you even heard of a single Fulani bring arrested and prosecuted for any crime?

Use your brain for once.

This same fulanis are doing what they have been doing since Uthman Dan Fodio appeared.

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Btruth: 8:46am On Sep 22, 2015
Baba Buhari, please call your brother to order ooo b4 I change my mind.

Fulani herdsmen should know that we've decided to live in peace and harmony in this country, and they should not be carried away with their sentiments. Their leaders should call them to order, and they should learn to live in people's domains with peace.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Ikiriye(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2015
jaymejate:
Fulani is turning to Niger Delta .

#confused

You are stupid,that is how you are brought
Up
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Kcinho(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2015
proxillin:

Because Yorubas accomodate visitors, they are slaves.

Igbo and Hausa(Boko haram) are both salvages. They are both the same.

Its only that one is brave, the other is a keyboard warrior.

One is a muslim, the other is a christian.

Yorubas accomodate both Igbos and Fulanis on their lands. Americans, Britains accomodate foreigners too, it doesnt mean they are slaves to their visitors. Its just a civil way of life.

Well igbo salvage tribe wont know this.
Salvage is Poor English in this context. I bet you meant savage. Thank me later

4 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by godoluwa(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2015
nduchucks:
Criminals disguising as herdsmen to deceive the public since 2009. embarassed

The kidnappers, the usual suspects, have now stooped to the lowest level to tarnish the image of hard working Fulani herdsmen. The herdsmen do not need millions of naira for anything, they live very simple, peaceful lives.

This new attempt by the kidnappers to hide their identities falls flat on its face.

The real kidnappers here are obviously southerners. This is not the first time that these criminals have dressed up as herdsmen to perpetrate their crimes. They even cross dress as women to escape prosecution, at times. nansense!
u knw notin about Fulani. those monsters do rob

3 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by successinlife: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Ondo people should apply German method to settle this issue.It is not a case of showing guns and arrows/bows.If this fulanis are not checked this thing will spread all over the country,please apply Germany system.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Fulani is the worst thing that happened to this country.

3 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by proxillin(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Kcinho:

Salvage is Poor English in this context. I bet you meant savage. Thank me later

[size=14pt]Yes jare Savages Thank you. Cave trolls e.t.c[/size]
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
My goodness!... So the man was abducted by Fulani herdsmen?, What the hell is wrong with these blood-sucking, good-for-nothing cave men??...Can't Buhari Call his brothers to order?, As a grand patron of the 'miyetti alllah' association, can't Buhari rein on his compatriots?.

They kill in the north Central and some parts of the South, believe you me, there's a systematic ethnic cleansing going on in the North. Their goal is to install an Emir in every Nigerian state. Everyone should be at alert.

As for Falae, Nothing should happen to him. I hope he's found hale and hearty.

If something should happen to falae, wetin go happen?
Next..

4 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by sparkwil(m): 8:49am On Sep 22, 2015
20 matchet-armed Fulani herdsmen overpowering 200 workers.
Its high time defensive weapons was legalised in this country

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
doublewisdom:
And the said abduction happened in Yoruba land? Ogun, sango, ewedu, ifa etc must go to war tonight.

Ewedu? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Ikiriye(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2015
benedictnsi:

Nawah oooo
The same blame went to gej so pmb should have it.someone stole a pin they say the C in C is weak so let pmb the strong fix the mess for they are his brothers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2015
benedictnsi:

Nawah oooo

Who should we blame? Your papa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by idupaul: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2015
LeOstrich:

I already told you that most of the roaming herdsmen don't own the cattle they are herding and that they are under some form of indentured service to big men like Buhari who own the cows.

Money no dey hide. Does your average Fulani nomad look like they are in money besides how do you think they never get arrested or how do you explain how they get to carry guns without police scrutiny or how they even got the guns in the first place?

Have you heard of the police or army arresting any Fulani for carrying an assault rifle? Have you even heard of a single Fulani bring arrested and prosecuted for any crime?

Use your brain for once.

This same fulanis are doing what they have been doing since Uthman Dan Fodio appeared.

Please shut up if U don't know how the Fulanis operate ..-- bet U are one of those Nigerians who just sit and assume everything is controlled by one big man somewhere .. Have U ever heard of the Miyetti Allah the vanguard body of the Fulanis and do U know Miyetti Allah is one of the richest and most powerful lobby in the country.. So because u see herds men wearing tattered clothes U assume they are poor . And for ur info I am talking with a lot of experience because I come from a family that has integrated with Fulanis for over Hundred years now
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ArikeAriyo(f): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by godoluwa(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

If something should happen to falae, wetin go happen? Next..
all Fulani in Ondo state are dead.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Kcinho(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Rotimi47:
The erosion dwellers have experienced more but I believe they're in for a big surprise. Just hope its not the flat head chest beaters that disguised as Fulani herd's men so as to start a war? Just saying. Fingers crossed cool
Those that executed this kind of act can't be termed chest beaters.
You should pray for him to return safe and sound instead of making empty threats online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by orontogorah(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2015
benedictnsi:

Nawah oooo
same way GEJ was blame for everytin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Chigold101(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Nothing good will ever come out of fulani herdsmen
but a Fulani herdsman is the President of this country... Is he not doing well?
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2015
neocortex:

Falae is no slave to anyone, he is a man of his own will,
you probably got carried away by ethnocentric bigotry.

Since when has bigotry been an issue on Nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by uduokirika1(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2015
So educate me better?

Since you know them better

idupaul:

You clearly know nothing about the Fulani and its system ... Big man indeed !!!!! They own those herds all the way
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by lagdmark(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2015
Fulanis are getting more and more violent since their father Buhari became their King & President

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / History Of The Nigerian National Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.