Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae (42603 Views)

How Fulani Herdsmen Cut My Head With Matchet- Onyebuchie / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
A master and slave relationship gone wrong
smart nigga,now the slave is trying to overthrown the master.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by mmsen: 9:00am On Sep 22, 2015
I stopped eating beef years ago.

I suggest other Nigerians do likewise, these people are as destructive as Boko Haram.

Why is the president silent about this menace?

As for all you Yorubas and Igbos trading insults - you idiots are the problem with Nigeria, if you people did not have such an irrational hatred of each other we would be able to resolve the real causes of devastation and death much quicker.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2015
doublewisdom:
Ewo! This should herald in world war 3. What? Fulani land must be invaded this night!

By who?

The cowards?

5 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba na slave.

Very accurate.

6 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nicepoker(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2015
The master going for his slave

4 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2015
Bookiemart01:
And you are? A tribal pathetic bigot.

Cry me a river.bigotry is the norm here tongue

4 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by geelord(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2015
When he was supposed to be celebrating his birthday...right?

God help the govt to act right.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Morizo(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2015
It would take d grace of God to stop Fulani impunity in d south, esp south west. Buhari has a say matter.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2015
likila:
Chaaai!
To ordinary eye, this is not good.
But it is the will of Allahu.
Olu Fayaye should take it in peace.

Abi o
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ruggedtimi(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2015
fulani herdsmen no fit try am for south south...

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2015
proxillin:

Because Yorubas accomodate visitors, they are slaves.

Igbo and Hausa(Boko haram) are both salvages. They are both the same.

Its only that one is brave, the other is a keyboard warrior.

One is a muslim, the other is a christian.

Yorubas accomodate both Igbos and Fulanis on their lands. Americans, Britains accomodate foreigners too, it doesnt mean they are slaves to their visitors. Its just a civil way of life.

Well igbo salvage tribe wont know this.

Impotent bastard.

5 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Now they want 100 million as ransom! To use and import more cow from Sudan.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by VirginFinder: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
A master and slave relationship gone wrong

You are a bastard!
ibos are the slaves seeking freedom from the Nigerian federation via Biafra.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2015
Rotimi47:
The erosion dwellers have experienced more but I believe they're in for a big surprise. Just hope its not the flat head chest beaters that disguised as Fulani herd's men so as to start a war? Just saying. Fingers crossed cool

Coward.go and save olu false before they tear his yansh.idiot

7 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by geelord(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2015
And when music eventually turns to war song....
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2015
mmsen:
I stopped eating beef years ago.

I suggest other Nigerians do likewise, these people are as destructive as Boko Haram.

Why is the president silent about this menace?

As for all you Yorubas and Igbos trading insults - you idiots are the problem with Nigeria, if you people did not have such an irrational hatred of each other we would be able to resolve the real causes of devastation and death much quicker.
from today no more fulani beef in my house

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2015
sdindan:

No, we have to blame Obama or Jonathan

Don't mind that queer thing

3 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2015
[size=14pt]These guys could kill him without any second thought, they don't even need the money if they are truly Fulani herdsmen. For them to ask for 100 million means their plans are solid. [/size]
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2015
Normality:
Fulani, "respect your hosts" - a regular line by our ofe people! grin grin

They sound like broken records with that line already.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

A pained and imbecilic 4th class citizen wailing. When your Grand Khadi of southbeaste was kidnapped of recent, what did you say ?
You have been condemned to 4th class citizen in Nigeria till you get your bearfraud, the land of the rising Crime and innate criminals.

Stop spitting here.go and rescue fela abi false before dem rape am grin

3 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 22, 2015
If it happens in mY village, Fulani skulls will be rolling by now , oh I forgot, it happened Ib Yoruba land, cowards

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 9:15am On Sep 22, 2015
islandmoon:
why cant we just hunt them down?

By we you meant Yoruba abi? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by VirginFinder: 9:16am On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

Very accurate.

You, chuna1985 and Nicepoker are all lunatics.
ibos are the slaves seeking freedom from Nigeria via Biafra.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2015
Orikinla:
Where are the OiPC members? What are they doing? Are OPC members sleeping when Gambari and Fulani invaded their farmlands and attacked a Yoruba leader! ODUA! IBO LE WA?

They are soaking garrison and groundnuts.

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2015
Olusanya333:
If this man die consider all Fulani dead in Ondo State

cheesy cheesy grin
Empty words, na today? You reminded me of jegede shokoya of new masquerade.

4 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by amusadele: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2015
If this empty brain president is a Fulani man and the Fulanis are known the world over as the trouble makers, the devilish ethnic group that can line up as many as possible and kill all within seconds because they equal human lives with that of an ant, somebody should tell me why they think Buhari is any different? These people, the Fulanis in the north did everything possible to frustrate GEJ. If not for GOD almighty who, as usual, take control of the election and spiritually controlled GEJ to step down, one wonders what would have happened, considering the die hard Fulanis who are brothers of Buhari. They are surplus in the world and would have comfortably turned Nigeria into blood of dog etc. Take a look at Buhari, consider his appointments, the promised about forming two or more governments in ONE country. The wonderful story of Chibogu girls etc. All these show that Buhari is just the TYPICAL man who will continue to undermine others. Mark my works. We are yet to see anything, Fulani herdsmen kdpnapping a Yoruba very senior man. Remember what they did to general Paul Diya, what they did to Obasanjo etc. Damn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2015
Why is cowardice prominent among the yorubas, this cannot happen in any Igbo enclave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by VirginFinder: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2015
menabadoo:
If it happens in mY village, Fulani skulls will be rolling by now , oh I forgot, it happened Ib Yoruba land, cowards

You are a dullard!
It happens and it doesnt even make the news because ibos are slaves.
That this is all over the press shows class.
He'll released and no ransom will be paid.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2015
uduokirika1:
Like person you quoted said these cattle are owned by Big men living in the cities those you see rearing are just wages collecting staff.

Now do the maths yourself a heard of cattles say about 20 is about 2million but year in year out the same herdsman looks mal nurished wears same cloths, so where does the profit go to?

The big men acquire the Guns for them for protection and also grant them immunity from the eyes of the law.

If they were making enough money as you postulated how come they daily going into crime like armedrobbery and now kidnapping?

I'm sure those cows are owned by Buhari

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2015
hudhaj:
What the hell are you saying, you mean other abduction going on in the south are carried out to install an Emir. Please stop joining issue with our president. And also stop using tribe and religion to tear this country apart. Nigeria will continue to be one Isha Allah

One Nigeria o
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by ellachuku: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2015
LeOstrich:

You can bet he has already been killed and his body dismembered.

Knowing how these people operate, they must have since relocated out of Ondo and the kidnapping stuff is meant to draw police search back

Rip to him
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Abducted Olu Falae by fpeter(f): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2015
He added that‎ until the search party led by the Deputy Commissioner of Police, operation Ishola Abdulahi, the command would not be able to ascertain the whereabouts of the septuagenarian politician

What's the meaning of that sentence?...i can't make any sense out of it,the sentence is incomplete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.