Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance (982 Views)

You Won't Believe What Man Did To This Girl When She Was Sleeping (photos) / See What Came Out Of This Lagos Girl When Urinating (Graphic Photos 18+)PG / Why Do Guys Brag To His Friends That He Banged a girl When He Didnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by Zero2(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2009
Guys what are your reasons for keeping a single girl when you can actually have them in abudance? i have come to realize that no girl belong to any guy so if you are keeping a girl and thinks that you are the only one keeping her, you better have a re-think and make a little enquiry you will find out that you are not the only one keeping her. If you think you are the only one keeping your girl friend do a liitle research and let me know what you found. It is very obvious that only about 0.5% of girls that actually keep only one guy. From my little knowledge of mathematics it's very clear that 0.5% out of 100% is neglible and thus implies that nearly all girls involves in this kind of act. If there are 100 guys on nairaland who in one way or the other thinks that their girl friend belongs to only them by the time they go and make proper research, i believe only one or two of them will come out with a positive result. Guys think, this girls are just too bad and not good for us to keep. Girls are too badooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I nor fit chout
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by nguage(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2009
Love
Fear of the unknown
Laziness
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by tope2000(f): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2009
MONEY
MONEY
TIME
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2009
Bro, me think u been goin out wit da wrong kind o girls to come out wit this statistics, undecided or is this a research for your final year programm??

besides yr mind is already made up nagatively . . . . now wit a mind set lik that,where on earth u gon get a good girl u can trust . . . .

. . .oh n u thinK guyz r mo faithful is it??. . .  undecided  ur datin plenty makes u innocent abi  . . . wo in yr words I NOR FIT CHOUT.
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by Zero2(m): 12:10am On Apr 15, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

Bro, me think u been goin out wit da wrong kind o girls to come out wit this statistics, undecided or is this a research for your final year programm??

besides yr mind is already made up nagatively . . . . now wit a mind set lik that,where on earth u gon get a good girl u can trust . . . .

. . .oh n u thinK guyz r mo faithful is it??. . . undecided ur datin plenty makes u innocent abi . . . wo in yr words I NOR FIT CHOUT.

Chairman,
nobody is saying you should date more than one lady. i am speaking from experience. and if you think your girl is different then let us investigate and see if she is actually innocent. Put on your thinking faculty and you will understand what i am talking about. I am not speaking from a negative view, i only made a factual statement. I just hope and pray your girl is among those 0.5% that atually keep one guy. It is true that guys are not better. The truth remains that a woman body is far different for that of a man. let me ask you a simple question. Which of these will be more painful to you:
You dad sleeps with a younger girl of your age and your mum having sex with a boy of your age. There is a great different between a hole and a pole. If only you understand what i mean by hole and pole.
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 15, 2009
grin grin grin grin

So i be chairman now grin . . .bless yr heart
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by Hollysmile: 2:19am On Apr 15, 2009
Well done poster! You're right, you know?
Whispers in great annoyance - 'Devil's advocate'! IDIOT POSTER!
Slams thread's door and walks away.
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by keyne(f): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2009
@ poster
as ur name implies,ur brain mass is Zero cos u haven't heard of LOVE
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by yme1(f): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2009
ouch that is gonna hurt real baddddddddddddd
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by Zero2(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2009
keyne:

@ poster
as ur name implies,ur brain mass is Zero cos u haven't heard of LOVE

Why are you trying to fake reality, You girls should stop deceiving guys because it is not good at all. I know that you are keeping more than one guy that is why you think i am saying rubish. If you think what you are doing is good then continue but don't forget that what you sow is what you reap. Bleep love, love is just a four later word that we all use to decieve one another. Though there is true love but it's very hard to find. I believe that true love existed in olden days but it's very rear at present.

My sister just stop your useless way of living it's very necessary. You didn't impress me at all. Your reply tells me that you are a lady with a very low IQ.
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by sunbat(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2009
Hun-unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,
Nkan Nbe! undecided
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by topup: 2:27am On Apr 16, 2009
Nobody is yours to keep, if they don't want to stay, there's nothing you can do, other than find someone else who willingly will.

Yes, some people just behave badly, and no matter how honest you are, they still mess you about. As for the statistics, I really don't know how you did your research tongue.

You can't generalise, just because you've had a bad experience doesn't mean you should not try something again, especially if when you get it right, the rewards are amazing.

I think yes, being single's a great idea if you want to take the 'me,myself and I' route, however, if it's just because you're too scared to trust another person, then I would just advice that you don't put yourself in a bubble or you could miss out on something.
Having multiple partners is the quickest way to ruin your reputation and lose all female respect.
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by Lovechoco: 2:42am On Apr 16, 2009
True talk, well if u think your girl is interested in only you,you are a pumpkin.some of you might never find out.all girls are like that.there is always an excuse.u don't bang me enough,u bang me 2 much,
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by muppet: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2009
HIVs or/and
STDs =
DEATH
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2009
tongue Got no idea about this shIT!  sha ma Wo RAN! grin
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by kelvinnile(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2009
You know what, my rlshp is over 2yrs old now, and as observant as i am, i am yet to catch or notice any sign that my girl is cheating on me. Though i ve heard ppl say, 'grls re hardly comited to jst 1 guy' but wit d expirience i ve had so far, atimes i wld want to draw a conclusion dat 'my girl no dey chop 4 outside at all' and mind u, i am also faithful to her. I ve been also comited to her since we started dating. Though i ve had several chances to cheat if i wanted to, bt neva utilized them. by so doing, do u guyz think i am fooling myself?
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by sleekdoc: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2009
@ poster

ol boy i dey feel u die, what ur sayin is very true my guy, dont mind all these people that havent seen the big picture.
You see, the way out of this thing, find some1 u think fits most of ur criteria(looks, brains, or watever ur lookin 4) , cos u wont find one that fits all.
        When u do, marry her off quickly and jus zero ur mind, trust her blindly!!! if uv married her u dont need to worry ur head trying to research anythin jus leave her to God and love her whole heartedly. Dont go about lookin 4 stuff in marriage, but incase u "stumble" on some kin discovery, ur free to do watever u like.
This is the way to go guy, cos i no fit kill myself, and i no fit shout!!!
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by topup: 5:14am On Apr 20, 2009
kelvinnile:

You know what, my rlshp is over 2yrs old now, and as observant as i am, i am yet to catch or notice any sign that my girl is cheating on me. Though i ve heard ppl say, 'grls re hardly comited to jst 1 guy' but wit d expirience i ve had so far, atimes i wld want to draw a conclusion dat 'my girl no dey chop 4 outside at all' and mind u, i am also faithful to her. I ve been also comited to her since we started dating. Though i ve had several chances to cheat if i wanted to, bt neva utilized them. by so doing, do u guyz think i am fooling myself?

It's really hard to trust people once they've broken our trust, but to distrust them before they've done anything wrong could be the quickest way to paranoia. I don't think you're fooling yourself, I mean some people think ALL guys cheat, but you have proven that's not the case, is your girlfriend fooling herself by believing you're faithful to her??
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by detopshot(m): 5:27am On Apr 20, 2009
>:-)Top up: I agree with u
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by sparta(f): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2009
@ poster

We are humans not dogs. simple

Sleeping with every Tom, Dick and Harry is pig like to me. Eeeew undecided
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by Ben13: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2009
keeping a girl means you're matured.
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by Omolola1(f): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2009
Exactly!!!
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by whitesturd(f): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2009
how is it so hard to keep only one girl?having girls in abundance is a disaster.
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by lordkrato(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ziggyman,white sturd. Keeping a girl?,i tink it should be a girl keepin you, cos they get to be chased, so they select.personally i have no prob wit 1 1 girl stuff but seriously,,girls are more unfaithful than guys, any guy that's smart would knw, undecided undecided
Re: Why Keep A Girl When You Could Have Them In Abudance by whitesturd(f): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2009
LORD KRATO.u make me laff.girls being more unfaithful than guys.ha ha ha ha ahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i need to laff again haahaaahaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
please,dont even go there cos u no its a lie.80% of guys are unfaithful to thier partners while only 20% of girls are unfaithful to their partners and the reason why girls are unfaithful is not farfetched.its u guys that lead us to it. sad lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

This Is What I Find On His Status / Would You / Am In Love With My Best Friend Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.