Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,921 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly (9566 Views)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by OgidiBoy(m): 2:58am On Apr 15, 2009
You don't know where the chat room is shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked where have you been shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Moonstone(f): 3:00am On Apr 15, 2009
just give me the link! cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by bluespice(f): 3:13am On Apr 15, 2009
gurl u sound really broken

do urself a favour n call ur mom
call ur sister(s)

take ur child n go stay with a friend
if ur so sure
ur feeling like this is as a result of being around him

n dont be decieved 25 is not too young to get divorced,
its definitely too young to die
n too young to make ur child motherless
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Hauwa1: 3:19am On Apr 15, 2009
@ poster
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by amebono13: 3:43am On Apr 15, 2009
@poster

werent u the one insulting LADYT the other day?

sara j:

LadyT

Show us your body. Why are you showing us you air brushed face?? Maybe you're not showing us your body cos its too obese like every other naija woman!

Leliah is 50000000 times prettier than you even with that airbrushed photo

so u r not as beautiful as LADYT i guess,dats why ur husband cant get to sit his ass on u

idiot,anuofia, u and leilah may d devil help u both, suffering from one marital problem to the other
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:55am On Apr 15, 2009
hahhaa jenni, thanks for reminding me

Rofl

LadyT has a fine boy in her woing while this one is being passed over for a bloody Jamo. Lmao

Bloody lunatic.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by amebono13: 4:01am On Apr 15, 2009
dont mind the idiot, when i saw her name i knew it was kind of familiar

see the way she insulted ladyt the other day, u will think shes better

shes good at insulting faceless people on the net,but cant talk back at inlaws or husband

retarded monkey

@poster

i hope u have killed urself, pls do,so the rate of lunatics on this planet will come down a little

and dont forget to take leilah with u when u r going

two deranged goats
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by amebono13: 4:14am On Apr 15, 2009
sara j:

@**osisi
Leliah isn't a drunkard. She's just winding down after a hard week. i always have a few cans at home after a long week at work. You should try it sometime.

@Leliah
Tell that husband of yours to get a life. We all make stupid mistakes. Its part of being human

funny how this is coming from someone dat called another person  "hypocrite"

have u told dat useless husband of urs to get a life?

ashawo ireland
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by brutal(m): 6:46am On Apr 15, 2009
what's wrong with d poster?.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by deor03(m): 7:34am On Apr 15, 2009
brutal:

what's wrong with d poster?.

I think she is kolo.  No wonder her husband says so
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by bintab(f): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2009
Sara j is another low life trying to stick to a fine Naija bobo. I am itred of reading hers and Leilah posts,they knew already the are the biggest losers.I hope she commit suicide soon,so we go get some rest. onyi beribe.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Iranoladun(f): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2009
@amebo no1,Bintab,deor03 and brutal why are you all wishing the poster dead? Why all the abuses/insults? If you don't have any advise for her then don't post. @saraj your husband/his people don't give a damn about you; when a girlfriend start calling your landline and even have the audacity to leave a voicemail then the marriage is in shambles. However, it is not the end of the world, call your friend or any member of your family that you can confide in and pour out your heart, you may leave your husband for a couple of days till you are much stronger to confront the options that you have: divorce & sanity+life or marriage & insanity+death. Nevertheless, in all you do think of that innocent bystander-your child. Wish peace for your troubled soul.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by amebono13: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2009
Iranoladun:

@amebo no1,Bintab,deor03 and brutal why are you all wishing the poster dead? Why all the abuses/insults? If you don't have any advise for her then don't post. @saraj your husband/his people don't give a damn about you; when a girlfriend start calling your landline and even have the audacity to leave a voicemail then the marriage is in shambles.  However, it is not the end of the world, call your friend or any member of your family that you can confide in and pour out your heart, you may leave your husband for a couple of days till you are much stronger to confront the options that you have: divorce & sanity+life or marriage & insanity+death. Nevertheless,  in all you do think of that innocent bystander-your child. Wish peace for your troubled soul.

all this epistles according to erantodun for someone im sure is already dinning with the devil in hell, oma se ooooo

bia saraj i hope u r dead now,cos if u have not commited suicide or jumped inside the river naija in ireland,i will come and do it for u

slowpoke
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by JJYOU: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2009
amebo no1.:

all this epistles according to eranlodun for someone im sure is already dinning with the devil in hell, oma se ooooo

bia saraj i hope u r dead now,cos if u have not commited suicide or umped inside the river naija in ireland,i will come and do it for u

slowpoke
you are something else this woman.  you are generally a very nice person but sometimes across as not caring.  be kind to another hurting woman my dear.  it is our ugly rumour brothers giving us all a bad name with these women
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by bintab(f): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2009
JJYOU,you need to read the other posts by sara j and leilah concerning their Naija husbands,(Na by force them they take marry?they just they glue bodi where they are not wanted).I am very very tired and sick  of reading their complains all the time on various   threads.My husband this ,my husband that and trying to get some sympathy. Abegi, if  she want to die she is very free o,anuofia.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Yemoooo: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2009
Why do you want to kill yourself because of one useless man. If you get to heaven baba God will jugde you again, do you know what that means? HELL FIRE.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2009
sara what are you on about? is he the only man on earth? dont you have your own family and your own friends??

Mad, where are you from Sara?

I live in Dublin, is there anything I can do to help you?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by sucessful1: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2009
@poster

sum1 called n left a msg does'nt mean anything,beside she called him baby and baby is nobody's name,is it?,it mite b a wrong number or a mistake. undecided undecided

just chill and keep ur eyes open.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2009
he is just a liar, his family hung up the phone b'cos they know he has his papers now, therefore, they do not need to speak to you for anything. Starving yourself won't help, Nigerian men don't like skinny, vain women. He had issues with you before dint he? as regards your figure! see he needs a big 'booty' so leave him off. don't despair, go to your local health office, or a womans refuge, there are so many options out there. Better to get out of this now than later.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2009
amebo get a live your loser. Ignorant fool, ashewo ireland! heh it would be good enough for your ape ass! reptile face fckr!

without a doubt your hubby will cheat on you. cos yall sit and hope and pray to the LAAAWWWDDD and he aint gonna help your submissiveness to your hubbies cos God knows yall think your hubbies are better than God himself!!

nGo to blazes you looser go beg for money and recharge cards, fat fukc
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by IFELEKE(m): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2009
@Poster,
Before you salvage your home you need to first of all salvge your Being(Self)
Judging from your posts on the subject matter, I see you are suffering from Self Hate with a Very Low Self Esteem
If you can work on these, you will realise you are too precious to be maltreated by one stupid/deranged man.
Then maybe you will gather your shattered life back together again and move on for Good.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by xxcarolxx(f): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2009
saraj, will u cop urself on no man is worth de grief especially a cheatin asshole, life is to short, what about ur child? If ur husband is cheatin on you kick him out & move on, u will have de support of ur family. thiefofhearts not all of the irish are psychos grin
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by olanajim(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2009
OMG! I feel for you, madam poster. But it doesn't have to be depressing. You can solve the riddle if you calm your nerve and do what is right. . .

I wish I know more of what happened. I can't say more than this in the light of my limited knowledge.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by bintab(f): 5:12am On Apr 16, 2009
Leilah:

amebo get a live your loser. Ignorant fool, ashewo ireland! heh it would be good enough for your ape ass! reptile face fckr!

without a doubt your hubby will cheat on you. cos yall sit and hope and pray to the LAAAWWWDDD and he aint gonna help your submissiveness to your hubbies cos God knows yall think your hubbies are better than God himself!!

I am suprised you could curse somebody else on this thread especially knowing how big loser you are. Abegi carry yourself and your irish sister to your local health centre as you suggested.We are tired of your complains everytime about your Naija husband. Thank God you now have idea on how to manage a low life,it will be very wise of you to take them first,
ERANKO[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by brutal(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2009
Iranoladun:

@amebo no1,Bintab,deor03 and brutal why are you all wishing the poster dead? Why all the abuses/insults? If you don't have any advise for her then don't post. @saraj your husband/his people don't give a damn about you; when a girlfriend start calling your landline and even have the audacity to leave a voicemail then the marriage is in shambles. However, it is not the end of the world, call your friend or any member of your family that you can confide in and pour out your heart, you may leave your husband for a couple of days till you are much stronger to confront the options that you have: divorce & sanity+life or marriage & insanity+death. Nevertheless, in all you do think of that innocent bystander-your child. Wish peace for your troubled soul.
count me out,y would i have a deathwish 4 her.read very well oh.i i've never heard about d poster.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by amebono13: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2009
Leilah:

grin grin grin grin leilah i tot u were dead?dont tell me sara didnt dump u into the ocean

seriously i think u were typin this whilst your husband was giving you one anal sex , no wonder you just spoke in tongues here,cos i really did not understand one third of wat u typed or posted here, take a deep breathe and then out grin

shameless idiots, the earlier u and sara and d others know that ur nigerian men are not interested in u lot the better, no serious nigerian will wanna marry a woman whos skin turns red after one round of love making grin grin or marry someone with skin that is goin to tear off anytime soon

leilah and sara u gays are losers already, just enjoy the hell u call marriage for now, whilst ur men get ready to finally end up with women thinking with their brains and not their anus

bunch of fucking losers grin grin grin

not to bother i know alot of u whites are sluts, so im sure you can get pleasure from ur next door neighbour when ur husbands finally dump u

leilah dont forget to buy urself one of them anti-aging face and body creams for ur wrinkled skin, cos judging from ur picture i saw, im sure your husband will be looking out for young jamaican babes to cuddle

senseless assholes cool
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by amebono13: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2009
sara j:

We have a 4 yr old child. Now tell me how to move on??
I want my husband. I have been married almost 5 yrs.
I am 25 yrs old. How can i divorce at 25??

shut ya useless mouth

u and leilah dont want ur husbands, wat u pple want r ur husbands dciks ,dats all

ireland's filthy ashawos
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by JJYOU: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2009
Leilah:

leilah, are you on some drugs, stopped taking some medications or something else is not right?  what is the matter with you?  you have a very long history of calling naija men and women names here.  what do you expect when you call our women fools?.  i dont mind u calling the stupid idiot who married you names  but calling our women names is uncalled for. 

it is quite obvious you  have no respect for our people so can i recomend you kindly leave because you are causing offence.  you have not attended to seeing you have a better marriage here you are telling others about nigerians this our peole that. you are bang out of order.

Leilah:

he is just a liar, his family hung up the phone b'cos they know he has his papers now, therefore, they do not need to speak to you for anything. Starving yourself won't help, Nigerian men don't like skinny, vain women. He had issues with you before dint he? as regards your figure! see he needs a big 'booty' so leave him off. don't despair, go to your local health office, or a womans refuge, there are so many options out there. Better to get out of this now than later.
how did you know all these?
Leilah:

sara what are you on about? is he the only man on earth? dont you have your own family and your own friends??

Mad,  where are you from Sara?

I live in Dublin, is there anything I can do to help you?

you are now an advocate!  ever heard the word physician heal thyself?  didnt you have family when your fabulous anal loving fool was harrasing you?  the same people who helped you are the people you willingly abuse here today.  i think it is time we begin  to ignore you cos you come across as being not very nice that is because i am not one to start insulting other people you offend loads of people can you now please leave.  i cant believe people like you are still around.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by JJYOU: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2009
amebo no1.:

grin grin grin grin leilah i tot u were dead?dont tell me sara didnt dump u into the ocean

seriously i think u were typin this whilst your husband was giving you one anal sex , no wonder you just spoke in tongues here,cos i really did not understand one third of wat u typed or posted here, take a deep breathe and then out grin

shameless idiots, the earlier u and sara and d others know that ur nigerian men are not interested in u lot the better, no serious nigerian will wanna marry a woman whos skin turns red after one round of love making grin grin or marry someone with skin that is goin to tear off anytime soon

leilah and sara u gays are losers already, just enjoy the hell u call marriage for now, whilst ur men get ready to finally end up with women thinking with their brains and not their anus

bunch of fucking losers grin grin grin

not to bother i know alot of u whites are sluts, so im sure you can get pleasure from ur next door neighbour when ur husbands finally dump u

leilah dont forget to buy urself one of them anti-aging face and body creams for ur wrinkled skin, cos judging from ur picture i saw, im sure your husband will be looking out for young jamaican babes to cuddle

senseless assholes cool

press your IGNORE BUTTON pls. i dont usually ask for ban but i think she deserves a ban now.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by amebono13: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2009
JJYOU leilah is a certified ingrate

when a woman complains about her man,she runs her mouth like the urine that comes out from that vagina of hers dat has been tested by the whole male in ireland

its either shes advicing them to leave their husbands or sthg else,but dis lunatic(let me borrow karmas word) has not left her own husband,d other day wasnt she the one asking for advice when she smashed their TV whilst im sure having anal sex with one of her useless lovers

dont mind LEILAH the anally destroyed "public dump for men",she can say all she likes about nigerians like who cares, as long as that barren womb of hers hasnt produced a nigerian,she can rant for all i care

u know leilah's anger?the fact dat she knows dat her marriage wont last till the end angers or betta still frustrates d fool like crazy

How many nigerian men will end up with a white woman like leilah dat has kids im sure from different useless men?how many nigerian men will marry a woman for ages and yet refuse to impregnate her,all in d name of finish law school first LEILAH IS A FRUSTRATED OLD WRINKLED USED AND DUMPED PROSTITUTE because even with the numerous kids she's got,shes yet to achieve one single thing in all her miserable years
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by dellynash(f): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2009
Hello dear, stop sounding childish why would you say your life is over just because another woman called your house? confront your husband don't be afraid, he has to stop such acts of infidelity. Try to talk to him gently he will adjust, you sound like you are afraid of his family, please don't be they shouldn't come into your affairs with your husband.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by loisamy: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2009
How can i woman condemn herself over a man's infidelity, Pls u need ur self confidence back. God is the only one that can restore ur marriage back. Dnt even think of taking ur life cos with or without u, he will keep living. Trust God, love ur husband the more and pray and i think there's a big communication gap between the 2 of u. Build up ur communication line dat's y u are husband and wife. Wishing u the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whose right is it to choose the Wedding location? / You Are Superior To Her / Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.