Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly (9567 Views)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by ehie007(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2009
@poster wats all this nonsense about you wanting to kill urself, and why are you telling us , if u want to die go ahead, we stilll av over 6billion people in this world so ur death wont matter a pinch, na only you get husband wey they cheat, please go and rest jare, no be you marry am
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2009
Terrible, this girl comes here looking for advise and the names that we get called!!
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2009
Numberous kids! ha ha I have one child from a previous HUSBAND!
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2009
I have never laughed so much in my life. @ poster You'd make a good comedian.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 17, 2009
What a thread!!! shocked
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by emilyone(f): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2009
not heard from Sara J, hope she's fine shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by prittigrrr(f): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2009
Sara J,
As some have already stated, you appear to have a very poor self image and low self esteem. Please realize that all the power your husband and his family have over you, was given to him and them by you. You have far more power than you realize. You are allowing yourself to be treated poorly. Love yourself first.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 2:15am On Apr 18, 2009
My father is from Akwa ibom and my mum is irish. I am married to a Morrican man. I am half Nigerian.I deserve to be on this website just the much as the rest of you.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 2:52am On Apr 18, 2009
My parents kept warning me about him(especally my dad). Now I can't admit my mistake especially to my Dad(an ibibio man). He is very upset with me.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by tpia: 2:59am On Apr 18, 2009
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:13am On Apr 18, 2009
Tpia, that's Leilah wink

I did think saraj was married to a Nigerian like Leilah though
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 3:14am On Apr 18, 2009
I was brought up in a little town called Bray in ireland. I was born here and grew up here , I consider my self a european woman.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Hauwa1: 3:19am On Apr 18, 2009
Okay, where is morrican? do you mean Morocco?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 3:25am On Apr 18, 2009
I've felt out of place here in this country. All the pretty blonde girls calling me black and now the pretty dark girls calling me white. I don't know where I belong.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by nguage(m): 3:51am On Apr 18, 2009
sara j:

I've felt out of place here in this country. All the pretty blonde girls calling me black and now the pretty dark girls calling me white. I don't know where I belong.

I feel for you and I'm not happy with the way you treat death like a trivial thing. How about your kids? You're quite young, it's not really too late to get your life back on track but you have to take the first step and be assertive when you have to be. The first thing you have to do is train your mind to be positive, the power of the mind is strong, believe it or not, it helps to be positive. It's a very hard thing to do because the human mind is trained to panic in times of trouble but once you get it, you'll see what I mean. Interpret things in a positive way even when it seems unrealistic.

For example:
Negative mind interprets like this: Some Jamaican just called my husband, damn he's cheating.
A positive mind interprets like this: Some Jamaican woman just called my husband but I know he loves me and would never do anything to harm me.

----
I'll type on but I'm afraid I'll end up typing out a long, unreadable rant.

You'll pull through sister. I said so.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by nguage(m): 4:06am On Apr 18, 2009
Leilah:

Numberous kids! ha ha I have one child from a previous HUSBAND!
Off topic:
Leilah, I like your son's locks, they're cute.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:11am On Apr 18, 2009
Um are you serious with that logic

If he loved her he obviously wouldnt be putting her thru such pain. The one's mumbling suicide and youre saying she should think he wouldnt hurt her. Hilarious
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by nguage(m): 4:18am On Apr 18, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Um are you serious with that logic

If he loved her he obviously wouldnt be putting her thru such pain. The one's mumbling suicide and youre saying she should think he wouldnt hurt her. Hilarious

n-guage:

Interpret things in a positive way even when it seems unrealistic.
I know it's not logical but do you believe Jesus died and came back alive on the third day? Illogical and unrealistic doesn't mean impossible. I'll expand on this soon.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:31am On Apr 18, 2009
*mumbles* Must religion be mixed in everything?

What she NEEDS to do is confront her husband about this and discuss from there instead of hiding and worrying about him "reporting her to inlaws", Inlaws that dont even respect her

The hell is a Naija/Irish chick looking for with an Arab anyway. undecided
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by tpia: 4:32am On Apr 18, 2009
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by tpia: 4:34am On Apr 18, 2009
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by amebono13: 4:46am On Apr 18, 2009
leilah has decided to take her picture away grin

thanks leilah cos ive had enoff of dat wrinkled face of urs with the flabby skin and tummy to go with it grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by nguage(m): 4:55am On Apr 18, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

*mumbles* Must religion be mixed in everything?  

What she NEEDS to do is confront her husband about this and discuss from there instead of hiding and worrying about him "reporting her to inlaws", Inlaws that dont even respect her

The hell is a Naija/Irish chick looking for with an Arab anyway.  undecided

I'm not mixing religion in, I'm mixing spirituality in. The human spirit and mind itself is powerful and that's why you find that many religions have miracles, the religion is not the one working, it's all in the mind.

Confrontation should be the last thing on her mind for now, the husband has shown himself to be a bully. Even when a good person beats a bully, the good person will still be the one to cry and regret it many times.

I'll tell you why it pays to be illogical at times, when you're illogical and think you've passed a test even when you haven't done well, you're alive until the results come. You die once. The person who panics after the test is already dead, and when the results show he has indeed failed, he dies again. He dies twice.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by brutal(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2009
tpia:

If your husband's Moroccan maybe Leilah can help you with some advice.

In any case, regardless what nationality he is, pull yourself together.

all this while I thought your husband was Nigerian.
so na morocco!those guys r more rough than nigerians.d poster should move on,be strong and have faith.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by xxcarolxx(f): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2009
saraj  can you not talk to your mother about this our parents may get mad about de choices we make even though they would of warned us we are makin a mistake, but they will support you through anything cos your their daughter & they wont want to see u unhappy, be proud of who you are and never mind those small minded people who are callin you blk or wht, if you need to talk at any time you can email me on or i live in wicklow if you want i could travel to bray to meet you, i know what it feels like to find out your guy has cheated on you, you think your world has ended but it doesnt dont loose heart
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by AloyEmeka9: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2009
your husband is tasteless. Jamaican of all women
@Thief, you need to work on the way you disrespect people. I am not entirely sure that if another woman replace the jamaican in the above statement with Nigeria, you will find it funny. Jamaican women are not classless please.

and he doesnt even have respect for you. The fact that he would give the woman your HOUSE number is sick.
Doesn't that sound childish?. How can the man give her the house number without giving her the cell number?. It's either the lady got the number from a phone book just to smoke out the incumbent wife or the man is tired of his present wife and is trying to create an artificial squabble so she can willingly leave him.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2009
"aloy", dont start with me. If I wanna call Jamos classless, I can and I will. Hasnt been the first time and it wont be the last. with all the nasty names you've called Tpia and co, you wanna yarn dust disrespect. Dont fool yourself.

Focus on the helping sara instead of whining about my comment.

With that said, I agree with the last paragraph.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by tpia: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2009
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by scktaggif: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2009
Communication is very important in a relationship, you have to talk to your husband about this
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 12:18am On Apr 21, 2009
look I am only after coming back now! jeez honestly this has nothing to do with me

I thought this lady was married to a Nigerian aswell.

From what I learned of Moroccan men from some of the girls that used to go to the mosque here was that they are a bunch of selfish users!
i was there on holiday with my husband last July, lovely place, bunch of sleazebags though!!

naah that aint my daughter I just love this kid! but seen as people think I'm messing, Ill post my picture up again!

sara j, I think because if Islam they dont get along with Christians. I am an apostate of islam sadly. At the end of the day, the moroccan will go to a muslim moroccan woman. Did he force you to convert to islam?

Why dont you log on to www.morocco.com there is a discussion forum there.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 12:23am On Apr 21, 2009
They pretend that they are not strict muslims (to get what they want) then when they DO get what they want they are really mean, well thats what I heard.

I was married to very strict muslim man in the states i was engaged to an eyptian years ago and i tell you I ran as fast as my feet could take me! I tell ya Nigerian men are better than some arabs especially these moroccans and Egyptians. furthermore they wont judge you on what your wearing. I used to have to wear niqaab. But there came a day when I just decided it wasnt for me to continue my life under constant rules, regulations etc all in the name of culture. So remeber, they go back that way of life. You will need to discuss seriiously why he commiting 'dirty acts' sins ie haraam things. Ask him go on. Ask him to [b]walah? and if he says wallah lazeem you say to him he is swearing to Allah Subhana wataalah, to be very serious.

Knew one lady who was a stunning looking woman (moroccan) her husband brought her over here and treated her very bad staying out all night n all. does this husband of your have a brother called Aziz??not even this moroccan woman put up with it she was gone on her toes.

OI have put a picture of my child up now my one and only darlling that I have from a previous marriage (an islamic marriage) note this child Aisha is white-Jordanian-Nigerian-african american.  her father is AA but had a Nigerian yuruba dad who he never met, but how and ever. @Amebo1-Glad you think my face is wrinkly! I couldnt care less!

Why dont you treat others as you would like them to treat you?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2009
PATHETIC! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whose right is it to choose the Wedding location? / You Are Superior To Her / Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.