Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) (6237 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by jossy1luv(f): 4:27am On Sep 23, 2015
In a swimming pool cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 23, 2015
Lol
jossy1luv:
In a swimming pool cheesy
tongue
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 23, 2015
Seriously
cutesmilez:
cool Nairaland
shocked I dunoo tru lov exist here oooi
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by rosy4u(f): 6:28am On Sep 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Chaiiiii grin grin

grin cheesy bros aw far nah .... it's been a while smiley
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by nickz(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2015
we met in my dream
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by abbeyty(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2015
On the bus, (molue)
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2015
Children Church (Sunday School)
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2015
Nobody is saying Facebook, 2go, or badoo
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2015
nickz:
we met in my dream
den u go wed for ur dream
Lol grin grin see ur head like dream lol
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2015
abbeyty:
On the bus, (molue)
u stl rmbr the plate nd color of d molue + d driver nd conductors cuz u'ld be needing der hlp cheesy
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by lampardizik(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2015
In my headgringringrin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by kinglekan: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2015
rosy4u:

grin cheesy bros aw far nah .... it's been a while smiley

Rosy I dey oooo, we nor dey see ur brklite again na. grin

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by jossy1luv(f): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
nickkylawve:
Lol tongue
at least I have a location grin imagine those that met on social medias tongue
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
jossy1luv:
at least I have a location grin imagine those that met on social medias tongue
lipsrsealed undecided u better mind your business
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
lampardizik:
In my headgringringrin
where you from? lipsrsealed
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by nickz(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
nickkylawve:
den u go wed for ur dream
Lol grin grin see ur head like dream lol
we met in my dream,itoast am for my dream,we straff for my dream,she give me food for my dream.
i keep it all in a dream cause when i'm awake,these ho3s ain't loyaltongue
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
nickz:
we met in my dream,itoast am for my dream,we straff for my dream,she give me food for my dream.
i keep it all in a dream cause when i'm awake,these ho3s ain't loyaltongue
u need to c a pastor ASAP 4 ur own good cry
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by nickz(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
nickkylawve:
u need to c a pastor ASAP 4 ur own good cry
its perfectly normal
you sef might have one guy you feed,love and adore for em dream grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by femo86(m): 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Banking Hall... grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
femo86:
Banking Hall... grin
cool grin
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
Iranu
nickz:
its perfectly normal
you sef might have one guy you feed,love and adore for em dream grin
orun maje lipsrsealed
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by NinaNigeria(f): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
At de buss stop where i used to wait for the buss with my friend after work, and the funny thing is dat we were staying in the same block of flats in Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by NinaNigeria(f): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
At de buss stop where i used to wait for the buss with my friend after work, and the funny thing is dat we were staying in the same block of flats in Randburg Johannesburg, and going to the same church, but the nigga only seemed to be liking the me who he passes at de buss stop
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by lampardizik(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
nickkylawve:
where you from? lipsrsealed

Naija natonguetongue
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
lampardizik:

Naija natonguetongue
lol u sure ? ;P
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by lampardizik(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
nickkylawve:
lol u sure ? ;P

See me see you for here na
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by homealone2(m): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
sambisa forest.
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by dexcira(f): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Nairaland ke ? Una sure? tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin
bqlekan:
I still don't understand how you guys meet someone on whatsapp..
Like you formed the number and added it to your contact abi?
grin
bqlekan:
I still don't understand how you guys meet someone on whatsapp..
Like you formed the number and added it to your contact abi?
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2015
nickkylawve:
[b]if you had to marry your partner where you met them where would it be?? grin mine is on whatsapp grin[/b]View pic below
@op;please o no vex.....hw u take meet ur partner for whatsapp..reason am nah...
did u form the numbers or the guy formed the mobile numbers.

how possible is it to meet sb on whatsapp other than sb u've known b4 from somewhere oo and now added on whatsapp

kowashiate
Re: Where Did You Meet Your Partner? (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
I knew him through whatsapp I don't know how he got my num probably frm a friend bt it was through whatsapp that's the main thing grin
murphyibiam15:

@op;please o no vex.....hw u take meet ur partner for whatsapp..reason am nah...
did u form the numbers or the guy formed the mobile numbers.

how possible is it to meet sb on whatsapp other than sb u've known b4 from somewhere oo and now added on whatsapp

kowashiate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic / Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics). / Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.