Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (68455 Views)

Rivers Election Petition Tribunal – LIVE UPDATES / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / Saraki’s Corruption Trial Resumes At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Adet5(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2015
God, let ur will be done

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by akin7686(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Demdem(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2015
stinggy:

But why is Saraki looking apprehensive, unlike Tinubu?
cheesy cheesy

Because there are far more cockroaches in his closet unlike Tinubu.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 22, 2015
ValerianSteel:
He should just resign cause the charges he faces right now he can't escape at all.He should honorably resign than face this humiliation.

If he keeps evading his demons,one day they'll eat him up.Let's assume he escapes CCT,what of EFCC charges and many other criminal allegations that haven't been dug up.

Btw,he just pleaded guilty to one of the counts.

The plan is to keep him so busy with these cases and allegations that he would not have time for senate matters. This will make his enemies instigate impeachment process for not carrying out his duties. I don't really pity him sha cos he is not innocent. But his past and political leanings have brought him into this mess.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by mhbabanna: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Dogara would be like " God I thank you oo for accepting the party's nominees as principal officers".
Rule number ONE : Never outshine the master

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by StOla: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2015
best2com:
I weep for my Country.

People we elected to lead, to help us grow, to guide us... are now being trialed as Criminals!

I was really hoping that this new government will really bring a change.
It's obvious now.

Your country weeps for you too.

A country that wants the rule of law and justice to prevail must be wary of citizens like you who question the dispensation of justice when the rich and powerful are concerned.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by philips70(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2015
nigerianvenom:

. Has Buhari not lied under oath before?

And he was charged and proven guilty in your village court, ODE-MUMU-ODE?

5 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki walked into cct with pride with over 50 senators and with a defending lawyer like Joseph who was a former NBA chairman all in the hope of intimidating the young cct chairman. He was even laughing and exchanging banters with other senators. He even came with his deputy, Ekweremadu.

His qualified lawyer defended him and the proud saraki refuse to be docked but I must acknowledge that the prosecuting lawyer Mr rotimi is quite good and he was able to convince the cct chair..

Now saraki is docked and watching him live on TV finally looking sober and possibly going to jail, I can't help but laugh at the fall of goliath..

The idiot pleaded not guilty to all counts read to him, is he supposed to plead guilty before

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2015
best2com:

I no know wetin you dey talk about

Then wipe your tears and weep no more.

You don't know him and the allegations brought against him or his antecedent and the source of his wealth and you are weeping?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by MarioSHamz(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2015
tinsel:
Even if this case ends here, this is enough humuliation for this arrogant man

It would definitely get worse than this. AMEN cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ellachuku: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Zoharariel:
See his ugly & corrupt face like that of Ebele Jonathan. grin

Saraki is not ugly biko.infact, na over freshness dey worry the man

6 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2015
seunmsg:
He finally enters the dock after all his initial gragra. His next stop will be kuje prison. This is how far greed, arrogance and corruption can take someone.

Am really hoping he is impeached.This will lay precedence for all those that are imagining doing what he did or even worse.
If this man goes free, it will really be very bad for future politics.He layed a very bad precedence

5 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Enesi47: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2015
Any way! Am not his fans but I petty for him, please Nigerian for give him.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Demdem(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2015
nigerianvenom:

. Has Buhari not lied under oath before?

Goon, take him to court and prove ur case. Those fools that attempted failed miserably because they have a bad case. I expect the same calamity on urs also.

9 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by iamrealdeji(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2015
ValerianSteel:
He should just resign cause the charges he faces right now he can't escape at all.He should honorably resign than face this humiliation.

If he keeps evading his demons,one day they'll eat him up.Let's assume he escapes CCT,what of EFCC charges and many other criminal allegations that haven't been dug up.

Btw,he just pleaded guilty to one of the counts.
on what channel pls?

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by proxillin(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2015
[size=18pt]APC: We want to fight corruption
PDP: Its a lie. You want to witch-hunt PDP
APC: Its for he good of the country
PDP: Start from your party members first
APC: Ok Saraki, you are under arrest
PDP: cry thats a selective prosecution.

PDP is what ? Party of Werey people[/size]

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Tegha07(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2015
]watching him on GOTV . Please what channel
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by omenka(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Last known location of the official Abobaku to Sinator Saraki, Pa Chukwudi. cry

#Lagoon.

9 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by zubby29(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2015
tinubu will b somewhere in ikoyi having a good time,lol

7 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ValerianSteel(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2015
4stylz:

You can dig it up yourself since you are now an investigator
Clear for road abeg,don't you know when adults talk,children sit down and listen undecided
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by arabianights: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:

Saraki is not ugly biko.infact, na over freshness dey worry the man

He has an arrogant and stubborn look.Freshness or not, such characters hide looks

3 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by shadrach77: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2015
He ruined his career by going in for the Senate President
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2015
sad you think I support him?
No I don't.
StOla:

Your country weeps for you too.

A country that wants the rule of law and justice to prevail must be wary of citizens like you who question the dispensation of justice when the rich and powerful are concerned.

1 Like

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by scanp(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2015
StOla:
Pride falls before the law.

I repeat, in the name of the law every pride shall bow.

In the fullness of time as determined by the great corruption samurai Buharitsu the slasher, the Tokugawa era of corruption shall be defeated. Then the likes of Saraki will weep like a baby while being fed watery beans in Kirikiri.

PDP the anti-corruption bus is almost at your location, start checking your BP. We don't want to lose a soul to death not prescribed by justice.
abokii abeg wetin b PB.....wic sch u go?
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by DONSMITH123(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"See as the dock fit am". Quote me anywhere

bros, i no lie u, that saraki neqw house fit am die.
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by GabrielSuswam(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"See as the dock fit am". Quote me anywhere

Lol seems you and Saraki got something else personal..

Did you save money in SGBN?
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by abiolablessing(f): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2015
The change Nigeria need begins with you and I

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2015
RexTramadol1:
I miss David Mark!

Watching tho'
if I hear say David Mark, old soldier go enter dock
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Burger01(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2015
4stylz:

You call this humiliation? Someone that came to court at his own will? If it was an ordinary Nigerian, the way police will bleed blood from his head, he will never forget it.
He came to court by force, hide and seek and eventually appeared in court...that, to me, was humiliation my friend smiley

4 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2015
RexTramadol1:
I miss David Mark!

Watching tho'
if I hear say David Mark, old soldier go enter dock
Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by ellachuku: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2015
arabianights:

He has an arrogant and stubborn look.Freshness or not, such characters hide looks

You seem to be intimidated by his manliness, I have seen this Guy before and he oozes class Honey.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki In The Dock At Code Of Conduct Tribunal — LIVE UPDATES by faye01: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2015
ionsman:
Softly softly catch monkey. ..

Saraki be like " I never experedit" grin

He has been weighed, measured and found wanting......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.