Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,906 members, 7,866,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. (6574 Views)

This Girl Has Got So Many People Taking About Her boobs See Photos / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Someone doesn't know the meaning af 'average' to start with grin
undecided
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Thing will be interesting
You no go see ladies for this kind thread cool
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Omotayor123(f): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
OP, you mean every Olosho girl
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
OP, you mean every Olosho girl
typical nigerian girl undecided
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Rapmoney(m): 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmmm! grin Daviyjones...man of list!!!
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by nickz(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
ALUM!!!!!
I DON DIE!!!
well sha bible talk say "what goes in through a mans mouth does not make him unclean"
hope dey
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by smsshola(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
classicB:
OP have obviously moved with enough bad girls to come up with this kinda conclusion. I haven't done any of those and am an average Nigerian so?

keep it up dear.
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Nickymezor(f): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmmm, u dont say OP.
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by calculator123(m): 2:56am On Sep 23, 2015
hmm.op ur analysis no complete.evry naija guy,won shop for dubai.
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Quite true for SOME Nigerian GIRLS but I believe there are some that haven't done any on that list
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Vinshu(f): 4:32am On Sep 23, 2015
Interesting.. it seems the op has a lot of prostitutes and bad girls as friends

There are Nigerian ladies who haven't done any of those

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 23, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dumb liar
go and start moving with good girls

2 Likes

Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Omotayor123(f): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
typical nigerian girl undecided
You are wrong!
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Omotayor123(f): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2015
Vinshu:

Exactly... I haven't done Any! *maybe I'm not a typical Nigerian girl grin
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Omotayor123(f): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2015
classicB:
Don't mind OP.. I haven't done Any as well.
He must be moving with Olosho girls.
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by DAVIYJONESS: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2015
classicB:

that's what they say before they dupe you.
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by DAVIYJONESS: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2015
Vinshu:
Interesting.. it seems the op has a lot of prostitutes and bad girls as friends

they haven't yet they'll soon.
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Vinshu(f): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
they haven't yet they'll soon.

Lol.. wake up dude and stop associating yourself with prostitutes and irresponsible girls. And move with responsible and ambitious girls who would turn out to be leading women tomorrow then see.

You will come back to delete what you wrote.
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by DAVIYJONESS: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

stop painting other girls olosho you may not be a regular olosho but at one point you were.

First you agree with my list.....guilty as charged
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Omotayor123(f): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

First you agree with my list.....guilty as charged
Where and when
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
are u also an introvert like me?
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Omotayor123(f): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2015
classicB:
are u also an introvert like me?
I'm not an Introvert ooo. I express myself Anywhere and Everywhere grin
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

Where and when
undecided from your post
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Ephemmm: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2015
classicB:
OP have obviously moved with enough bad girls to come up with this kinda conclusion. [s]I haven't done any of those and am an average Nigerian so?
[/s]

Thrash....
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Vinshu:

Lol.. wake up dude and stop associating yourself with prostitutes and irresponsible girls. And move with responsible and ambitious girls who would turn out to be leading women tomorrow then see.

You will come back to delete what you wrote.
even a prostitute can type this. undecided
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by DAVIYJONESS: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2015
teemahbanks:
CAKES! CAKES!! CAKES!!!
LET US MAKE UR EVENT A MOUTH WATERING ONE
WITH YUMMY CHOPS AND FLUFFY CAKES
WITH THE BEST OF CREATIVITY AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
CONTACK US @CakesbyTemah_banks on BBM 5326F725 FOR MORE INFORMATION
undecided

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by ryanfletcher: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2015
true though not all
Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by Vinshu(f): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
even a prostitute can type this. undecided
Get a life dude... It's low lives like you who chase after girls with no future and come to Naira land to list the top 10.

If you have a life and a career. .maybe a family (if you are married) you won't notice the 10 things your sisters are doing.

See my signature. GTH.

I'm done with you now and it's left to you.

1 Like

Re: TOP 10 Things Every Typical Nigerian Girl Has Done. by DAVIYJONESS: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Vinshu:

Get a life dude... It's low lives like you who chase after girls with no future and come to Naira land to list the top 10.

If you have a life and a career. .maybe a family (if you are married) you won't notice the 10 things your sisters are doing.

See my signature. GTH.

I'm done with you now and it's left to you.
dumb

That's how you insult the men in your family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) / My Boyfriend Of 8years Is Getting Married On Saturday To Another Person / Tricks Men Apply To Seduce Women Into Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.