Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) (41452 Views)

Unilag Student Cries Out After Two "Ritualists" Lecturers Brutally Attacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by blank(f): 4:11am On Sep 23, 2015
Such an annoying story. After giving people N1000, the principal saw them drop N200 and didn't call their attention to it, didn't destroy it but waited for a student to attempt to pick it. Such a silly story that doesn't add up.
Hope the principal is prosecuted for false arrest and fake stories to serve as a deterrent.

7 Likes

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by ignis: 5:44am On Sep 23, 2015
This issue of kidnapping is becoming lugubrious.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Adesiji77: 5:58am On Sep 23, 2015
blank:
Such an annoying story. After giving people N1000, the principal saw them drop N200 and didn't call their attention to it, didn't destroy it but waited for a student to attempt to pick it. Such a silly story that doesn't add up.
Hope the principal is prosecuted for false arrest and fake stories to serve as a deterrent.

There could be more to the story as a few things do not add up as you observed.

"Moral" of the story: Ritualists are on the prowl. Parents and schools must exercise a high level of vigilance.

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by blank(f): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2015
Adesiji77:

There could be more to the story as a few things do not add up as you observed.

"Moral" of the story: Ritualists are on the prowl. Parents and schools must exercise a high level of vigilance.

"Moral"? If you are telling a story for educative purposes that would be okay. But this is different. 2 men have been arrested by the principal and his vigilantes that may be innocent. Maybe guilty of being lazy and going round begging.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by rigarmortis: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2015
theunusualmoon:
Somebody came to beg for money,
Somebody decided to drop two hundred naira on the floor after receiving a thousand,
Somebody wanted to pick the money,
Somebody said :stop don't pick it
Somebody then decided it was good to burn the money,
And then the money disappered after showing no signs of combustion.

Delusions,paranoia,illiteracy,poverty,and above all, erroneous thought patterns.

Op, I'd like to interview these people myself.can you please give us a detailed address.I don't see any reasons why you should obscure the location if you are really certain about the whole thing.

oh just shut up sir!

illiteracy?.......no sir, not everything can be explained by science, spontaneous recoveries cannot be adequately explained by science, neither can many other things.

I am a trained engineer, up to master level, home and abroad, being to more seminars in the country and out than I can count!........but don't doubt magic if you have not witnessed it, all the described above is not up to what a ten year old Haitian can do for fun, magic is real, only thing is that Nigerians practice the negative side of it.

5 Likes

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by hob(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2015
May God continue to protect us from all dis evils

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2015
rigarmortis:

oh just shut up sir!

illiteracy?.......no sir, not everything can be explained by science, spontaneous recoveries cannot be adequately explained by science, neither can many other things.

I am a trained engineer, up to master level, home and abroad, being to more seminars in the country and out than I can count!........but don't doubt magic if you have not witnessed it, all the described above is not up to what a ten year old Haitian can do for fun, magic is real, only thing is that Nigerians practice the negative side of it.

Well said. I will leave the ignorant to wallow more in their ignorance. Am not here to convince anyone. Let that ignorant man continue. Am sure that when the day comes that he witnesses something disappear, he will believe.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2015
More pics loading
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2015
The kidnappers

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2015
The police arrival

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2015
I learnt today that they work in a group. Spread themselves out. They attack an entire locality at a time. Then move to another.

Other gang members of theirs were also caught after dropping 200naira at another school nearby.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by dhesmond(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2015
That's sad and really bad.....
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Coolomotola(f): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2015
God protect my kids o.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by free2ryhme: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2015
for this ember month
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Dimsteel(m): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2015
justice o
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Firefire(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2015
Death by hanging. angry
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2015
When money disappears right in your presence, even you would not believe yourself. You might even begin to pinch yourself to make sure you are not dreaming.

Kidnappers are becoming more desperate. Schools are now their next target. Be warned!
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by james809: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2015
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Bank450(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2015
I think the moat important thing to have done is record the video of the money not burning after pouring enough petrol, or at least the pictures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Imyourex(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2015
The scene would have been like...Soji, mummy Soji, uncle Ajala, won o soro, that is to say, won ti gan pa... HELP!

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by adeshock1(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2015
Nigeria, na God go help
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by BCISLTD: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2015
olakumby:

You missed FTC ...but u should comment none the less
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by neocortex: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2015
bettermike:

Amen o. It was like in the movies. If something is burnt, we should see ashes. Here, nothing. Just bare floor. Some of the people there cant still believe that money can disappear in the full glare of everyone like it did.

It is just magic, there is nothing "ritualistic" about it.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by TOMTOM15(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2015
so the person that picks it, to burn it did not desapper

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by mployer(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2015
Why go to a school when they can drop the money anywhere on the street

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by samfibby(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2015
PTAs and proprietors of private and public schools should beef up security around schools as they will be targets.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by amunkita(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2015
Hmm...

This story get as e b ooooooo...

How did the principal know they went to another skool. Nd d exact skool..

Hope dey ve not set up their quarrelsome neigbour cous. Dis story fit cure d deaf..

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2015
theunusualmoon:
Somebody came to beg for money,
Somebody decided to drop two hundred naira on the floor after receiving a thousand,
Somebody wanted to pick the money,
Somebody said :stop don't pick it
Somebody then decided it was good to burn the money,
And then the money disappered after showing no signs of combustion.

Delusions,paranoia,illiteracy,poverty,and above all, erroneous thought patterns.

Op, I'd like to interview these people myself.can you please give us a detailed address.I don't see any reasons why you should obscure the location if you are really certain about the whole thing.
When you grow old enough to own a business, come back and talk. Perhaps you will be eager to disclose the name of your enterprise in such instance as this.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2015
This story is just like nkan be embarassed
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Bank450:
I think the moat important thing to have done is record the video of the money not burning after pouring enough petrol, or at least the pictures.

Bro, no one saw it coming. If we knew what to expect, we would have been more alert with our Lumia phones and all.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2015
IF GOD DOESNT WATCH OVER A CITY,THE WATCHMEN WATCH IN VAIN...MAY GODS GRACE NEVER DEPART FROM YOU.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2015
samfibby:
PTAs and proprietors of private and public schools should beef up security around schools as they will be targets.

This is the essence of this thread. The awareness. Thanks for the input sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible / Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.