Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) (41448 Views)

Unilag Student Cries Out After Two "Ritualists" Lecturers Brutally Attacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Dereformer(m): 5:39am On Sep 24, 2015
bettermike:

But of course we know how funny our country can be regarding keeping criminals begin bars. This is why am spreading the word in case they suddenly vanish from police custody like it is the norm.

Note their faces and be vigilant.

If they can disappear, thay can as well vanish their old faces and put on a new face.

So showing us faces will be of little help.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by neocortex: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Tonymic4life:
. wo to de!. it's magic abi! go and pick it Na. see ur mouth.
Someone picked it and nothing happened, read the story again.
Enough of all these story people use in scaring kids.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2015
sketcherJ:
bettermike, I believe you,but please I have a question, how did dey burn this money?who picked it to burn it?or did dey burn it without touching it?

To burn money is easy. No need to pick it up. Just pour fuel on it, light a match and throw it on the fuel-soaked money. Simple.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2015
Dereformer:

If they can disappear, thay can as well vanish their old faces and put on a new face.

So showing us faces will be of little help.
This is merely your opinion sir.

But if I may add, I believe only very few people have access to such powers that allows for face replacement. Of course, I cant prove this ascertion.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Ndeewonu:

But, did they confess to the offence you are accusing them of?
How did you know they are ritualists? how did you know they dropped the money?

They are ritualists because they dropped money that disappeared. Plus, they did confess to the act.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2015
zed7:
Funny story. Why not drop money on d floor in a populated area? Why take d risk to go to a school?
Anybody believing this is suffering from mental retardation.

What am thinking is, perhaps the money must be picked up within a specific time frame. And by someone who knows its value. In a market place, a madman could pick it up or no one might see it within that stipulated time frame.just thinking aloud.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2015
sketcherJ:
bettermike, I believe you,but please I have a question, how did dey burn this money?who picked it to burn it?or did dey burn it without touching it?

They tried to burn it without touching it.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2015
Kalvan:
People don't "disappear", you gullible simpletons. When will you people think?!

People do sir. I pray you never fall victim one day.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2015
raphy:
wosoever is planin evil again us ths ember months wl recieve back 7 fold of there evil wares now ijn amen.gdmornin
Amen! Good morning sir.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2015
timbros:

Yes o. Enough questions because your report is full of potholes. Lol

Nothing will ever satisfy you sir. Even if I film the event from start to end, you will still ask questions.
Anyways, I have done my bit. Whenever you receive such strange visitors, and they drop such strange money; please endeavour to pick it up and let us know how it goes sir.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by timbros(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2015
bettermike:

Nothing will ever satisfy you sir. Even if I film the event from start to end, you will still ask questions.
Anyways, I have done my bit. Whenever you receive such strange visitors, and they drop such strange money; please endeavour to pick it up and let us know how it goes sir.

Its not about satisfying me.

Your story don't have enough proof that those men are the ones who dropped the money. If the principal saw them when they dropped the money, why didn't he alert them that their money has fallen on the floor? If the principal didn't see them drop the money, how did he know for sure that they dropped it?
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by timbros(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2015
bettermike:
This happened today. These two men came to a school in alakuko area of Lagos well dressed. The bigger one was pleading with the principal in her office for his wife in labour which was obliged with 1000naira.

Long story short, they dropped 200naira without anyone suspecting. But a student came to the office later and was about picking the money when the principal screamed! They took the money out to burn it but it refused to burn.

And in a shocking instant, like in the movies, the money disappeared. (Meanwhile, those ritualists were already at another school about 1km away, about to apply the same tactic). They were traced to their new spot and interogated.

They were lucky to have not been lynched. The police took them away later. But for the fear that they might be let off the hook, I want the world to see their faces. Note their faces, incase they approach you asking for alms. They are ritualists!

Be careful! Monitor your children from now on. Advice the school to beef up their security. And lastly, advice your wards to never ever pick money from the ground.

bettermike:

So they try to burn the money INSIDE THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE?

And which student will come to pick money INSIDE THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE? Also the principal just left the money there till the student came to pick it before he screamed abi?
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2015
timbros:

And which student will come to pick money INSIDE THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE?

My aim has been achieved. Everyone is now aware of such probabilities and will be more cautious in their dealings with strangers.

Kindly believe whatever you want to believe. I have done my bit.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by timbros(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2015
bettermike:

My aim has been achieved. Everyone is now aware of such probabilities and will be more cautious in their dealings with strangers.

Kindly believe whatever you want to believe. I have done my bit.

bettermike:
This happened today. These two men came to a school in alakuko area of Lagos well dressed. The bigger one was pleading with the principal in her office for his wife in labour which was obliged with 1000naira.

Long story short, they dropped 200naira without anyone suspecting. But a student came to the office later and was about picking the money when the principal screamed! They took the money out to burn it but it refused to burn.

And in a shocking instant, like in the movies, the money disappeared. (Meanwhile, those ritualists were already at another school about 1km away, about to apply the same tactic). They were traced to their new spot and interogated.

They were lucky to have not been lynched. The police took them away later. But for the fear that they might be let off the hook, I want the world to see their faces. Note their faces, incase they approach you asking for alms. They are ritualists!

Be careful! Monitor your children from now on. Advice the school to beef up their security. And lastly, advice your wards to never ever pick money from the ground.

bettermike:

And which student will come to pick money INSIDE THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE? Also the principal just left the money there till the student came to pick it before he screamed abi?

Lastly, do you mind clarifying the contradiction in the two above red bolded statements?
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by timbros(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2015
When I tell you that your story is full of potholes, I know what I'm saying.

However if you want to create awareness of the danger of our kids picking up something which doesn't belong to them, it's a different case altogether.

As for this your story, e no follow at all...
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2015
timbros:

Lastly, do you mind clarifying the contradiction in the two above red bolded statements?

You can use broom and packer to carry such item. As long as you don't touch it with your hands.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2015
timbros:
When I tell you that your story is full of potholes, I know what I'm saying.

However if you want to create awareness of the danger of our kids picking up something which doesn't belong to them, it's a different case altogether.

As for this your story, e no follow at all...

Noted.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by raphy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
bettermike:
Amen! Good morning sir.
gdafn bro hw r u,hapy holiday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid / Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.