Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) (41446 Views)

Unilag Student Cries Out After Two "Ritualists" Lecturers Brutally Attacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
timbros:

Yes o. Enough questions because your report is full of potholes. Lol

I wish I was a better story teller. I can't answer all the questions my brother cos I myself don't have all the answers.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Adortem: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
I remember in my primary school days,ritual killing was really rampant,then if caught they lynch the ritualist. I was playing during breaktime when a woman moved close to the school gate,gate was close,didn't know where the gateman went to,the woman called me,thought she was a parent,then she offered to give me an earring to wear,so just remember all the warning my parents give,don't collect anything from strangers etc so as a discipline child(lols)I ran way,luckily,the gateman approached and the woman walked away. Another experience was passing by a shortcut,a runs gal in my area passed by me,but she approached like she wanted to carry me off, I ran and was so afraid,anytime she sees me after that she frowns at me and I get so scared. I never told my parents,all happened in primary school days. Parents,pray for your kids and instill discipline in them!

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Adortem:
I remember in my primary school days,ritual killing was really rampant,then if caught they lynch the ritualist. I was playing during breaktime when a woman moved close to the school gate,gate was close,didn't know where the gateman went to,the woman called me,thought she was a parent,then she offered to give me an earring to wear,so just remember all the warning my parents give,don't collect anything from strangers etc so as a discipline child(lols)I ran way,luckily,the gateman approached and the woman walked away. Another experience was passing by a shortcut,a runs gal in my area passed by me,but she approached like she wanted to carry me off, I ran and was so afraid,anytime she sees me after that she frowns at me and I get so scared. I never told my parents,all happened in primary school days. Parents,pray for your kids and instill discipline in them!
Hmmm! It is now common sightings in such areas where you hear parents crying for their missing kidnapped children. Not once not twice have I witnessed such wailings. All they will hear is, someone saw the child walking with a stranger. One woman's child was almost taken away until she regained her senses and started running away from the stranger. This is after walking almost a kilometer with the stranger o.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by delishpot: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
bettermike:

Seeing is believing abi? Like seeing money disappear right before your eyes! And not just you o. Many people asking themselves if they were dreaming.

Keep disbelieving and you will see for yourself in due time.

Very true o. Seeing is believing

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by majestique(f): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
wow! I have every reason to believe the o.p because something similar happened to my mum in Lagos about sixteen years ago. an old woman in the same bus with her asked her a simple question which she answered and that was it. as soon as the woman got down, my mum started screaming, my head! my head! begging people to help her find the old woman that just left that she left with her head. in fact to cut the long story short, my mum suffered unexplained sickness. the entire hair fell off her head, her weight reduced drastically, she lost her appetite but she never stopped screaming and begging people to find the old woman. it took divine intervention from God to heal her totally after two years plus. never underestimate the powers of witchcraft!!!

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by j4sure(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
ok. heartlesss
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by abatically(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
timbros:

Hahahaha.....

Exactly what I just typed. I didn't even see your comment when I posted mine.

It is very funny how people can make up silly stories, and others just believe them. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Adortem: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
bettermike:

Hmmm! It is now common sightings in such areas where you hear parents crying for their missing kidnapped children. Not once not twice have I witnessed such wailings. All they will hear is, someone saw the child walking with a stranger. One woman's child was almost taken away until she regained her senses and started running away from the stranger. This is after walking almost a kilometer with the stranger o.
Imagine I wore the earrings,she even lied that my mum asked her to give me. I knew it was off and lame,so I simply ran. May God protect the young ones even adults could be victims.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by timbros(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
bettermike:

I wish I was a better story teller. I can't answer all the questions my brother cos I myself don't have all the answers.

Or maybe you couldn't give us the answers because you are not giving us an eyewitness account.

I can be my last buck that you heard a commotion and rushed to the scene and start taking photos of two men allegedly caught trying to steal a school kid. As you are busy taking pictures, you keep gathering info of what 'happened'. Then the next thing is you rush to Nairaland to start a thread.

Talk true say no be wetin happen.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
I think i like this "never ever pick money" but i want to add, never ever pick anything except its urs dat dropped

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
I know the 2 of them

The one by the left is Segun and the other one Adebola

Na them nah cheesy cheesy
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Ndeewonu: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
But, did they confess to the offence you are accusing them of?
How did you know they are ritualists? how did you know they dropped the money?

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by ebosed: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
theunusualmoon:
Somebody came to beg for money,
Somebody decided to drop two hundred naira on the floor after receiving a thousand,
Somebody wanted to pick the money,
Somebody said :stop don't pick it
Somebody then decided it was good to burn the money,
And then the money disappered after showing no signs of combustion.

Delusions,paranoia,illiteracy,poverty,and above all, erroneous thought patterns.

Op, I'd like to interview these people myself.can you please give us a detailed address.I don't see any reasons why you should obscure the location if you are really certain about the whole thing.

The last time a white dude said "magun" Thunderbolt was fake and slept with a man's wife in Ikale area of Ondo state, he didn't realize he was infected with the unscientific disease when started shouting "I feel like jumping"...

May you pick such money and you would speak those words again.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by lumeneng22: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
All these gbomogbomo still de exist ?God go hammer them.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yorobah fiifu!!grin Its either a ritual crime or its a sexual crime of any form.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by ModiKen(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
Coolomotola:
God protect my kids o.

It pains me when we over rely on God for everything. God won't do for you what he has already given you the power to do.

Protect your kids yourself; put eye for ground like security officer, always talk to your kids, know how they feel, what and how they think and the things that happen in their lives especially at school.

Give them sexual education from two years of age; like telling your child never to allow anyone touch their private part except mummy and that would be only when you are bathing them. If anyone does touch them, they should tell you immediately.

Tell your kids never to pick money from the ground or accept money from strangers.

These are just some examples of what you could do to protect your kids.

God won't come down to do all these for you.....

BTW, God is the ultimate protector but you have to play your own very important role as a mother.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
I for talk say nah lie but its true to be unreal. I know what happens in the underworld.
Nott everyone is wealthy, many are just rich with unfavourable life conditions.
Well, no matter how hard the peni5 is, it can never destroy the vagina.

Nothig evil lasts for eternity, nothing don in secret stayys hidden forever.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by pet4ril(f): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nonsense, they keep their tiny penis in their trousers instead of getting a lady to be their baby mama and use their child for whatever ritual they want to do.. idiots, animals mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew angry

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Youngsage: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
bettermike:

Well, you should try to read well before commenting. Like I mentioned, they dropped the money unsuspectingly to anyone. I believe you know the meaning of unsuspectingly. Right?

Now, another student was passing the place and said, see money o. Exactly where they stood.

The principal suspecting foul play screamed. Don't touch it.

Now, they decided to burn it but no way. Suddenly, the money disappeared.

I hope my story is clear now

Wow! The principal is the hero here! He must have definitely reacted such way with the benefit of hindsight. Kudos to him for being at alert. And Kudos to you too!!!

As a solution, beefing up security is good, but not best. Pupils, and students should be enlightened massively about such things also and how to keep safe. On assemblies, in classrooms, etc regularly. All is well

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by charlesbailey(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
that you can find a word for something you don't understand does't mean/make you understand it. it doesn't save you from it either

tell kids not to pick money on the floor, it's that simple
theunusualmoon:
Somebody decided to drop two hundred naira on the floor after receiving a thousand,

Delusions,paranoia,illiteracy,poverty,and above all, erroneous thought patterns.

Op, I'd like to interview these people myself.can you please give us a detailed address.I don't see any reasons why you should obscure the location if you are really certain about the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
blank:

"Moral"? If you are telling a story for educative purposes that would be okay. But this is different. 2 men have been arrested by the principal and his vigilantes that may be innocent. Maybe guilty of being lazy and going round begging.
youre an accomplice and a suspect and you should be arrested for justifying this ritualist. Nonsense
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
mployer:

Why go to a school when they can drop the money anywhere on the street
because a mad man could pick it. And juju nor dey work on mad man. Thus making their ritual of none effect, thats why they leave street to target schools. Bettermike abi i dey lie?

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by blank(f): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Profbrian:
youre an accomplice and a suspect and you should be arrested for justifying this ritualist.
Nonsense

Yawn! I am so scared. So so scared. Come and arrest me.

I am sure you are one of the people that laughed at the police for arresting a goat for robbery.

Same hogwash.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by makizee(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
theunusualmoon:

exactly my thoughts...like is the 200 hundred naira made of brick that it was on the same spot while all these happened....wind couldn't blow it away...that's guessing they decided to burn it because they didn't want to touch it......Africans sha...when will we stop .
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Elvis506(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
prettytasha:
na wa o
really na wa...one has to be xtraordinary careful and prayerful in this wicked world.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by zed7: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
Funny story. Why not drop money on d floor in a populated area? Why take d risk to go to a school?
Anybody believing this is suffering from mental retardation.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
blank:

[s] Yawn! I am so scared. So so scared. Come and arrest me.

I am sure you are one of the people that laughed at the police for arresting a goat for robbery.

Same hogwash. [/s]
so Dumb and Gibberish
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by basille(m): 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
I don't believe this story. cool
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by sketcherJ(m): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
bettermike, I believe you,but please I have a question, how did dey burn this money?who picked it to burn it?or did dey burn it without touching it?
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Tonymic4life(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
neocortex:

It is just magic, there is nothing "ritualistic" about it.
. wo to de!. it's magic abi! go and pick it Na. see ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Kalvan: 2:56am On Sep 24, 2015
People don't "disappear", you gullible simpletons. When will you people think?!
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by raphy(m): 3:25am On Sep 24, 2015
wosoever is planin evil again us ths ember months wl recieve back 7 fold of there evil wares now ijn amen.gdmornin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid / Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.