Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) (41445 Views)

Unilag Student Cries Out After Two "Ritualists" Lecturers Brutally Attacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2015
britzz:
IF GOD DOESNT WATCH OVER A CITY,THE WATCHMEN WATCH IN VAIN...MAY GODS GRACE NEVER DEPART FROM YOU.
Amen. Thank you sir.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Touchforfree(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2015
nikkiking:
They should be keep behind bars, if truly is what they do.

Behind bars keh ?.

Until we start killing them instantly once their evil deeds are confirmed, d prisons will be getting filled up daily.

They come out of d prisons hardened with new tricks & connections. Instant killing is d way jare.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by AdemolaA2: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2015
God bless you OP. You don't know the enormous Ness of what you have just done here. You have just saved innocent lives. God bless u again...and @ parents, pls, train your children never to be greedy picking or collecting money from strangers. Was thought all these norms as a child. Love you mom and cont.to rest in God's bosom.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2015
blank:
Such an annoying story. After giving people N1000, the principal saw them drop N200 and didn't call their attention to it, didn't destroy it but waited for a student to attempt to pick it. Such a silly story that doesn't add up.
Hope the principal is prosecuted for false arrest and fake stories to serve as a deterrent.
Well, you should try to read well before commenting. Like I mentioned, they dropped the money unsuspectingly to anyone. I believe you know the meaning of unsuspectingly. Right?

Now, another student was passing the place and said, see money o. Exactly where they stood.

The principal suspecting foul play screamed. Don't touch it.

Now, they decided to burn it but no way. Suddenly, the money disappeared.

I hope my story is clear now
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by ProfEinstein: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2015
theunusualmoon:
Somebody came to beg for money,
Somebody decided to drop two hundred naira on the floor after receiving a thousand,
Somebody wanted to pick the money,
Somebody said :stop don't pick it
Somebody then decided it was good to burn the money,
And then the money disappered after showing no signs of combustion.

Delusions,paranoia,illiteracy,poverty,and above all, erroneous thought patterns.

Op, I'd like to interview these people myself.can you please give us a detailed address.I don't see any reasons why you should obscure the location if you are really certain about the whole thing.
Black men are quite pathetic, I weep for this race cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2015
AdemolaA2:
God bless you OP. You don't know the enormous Ness of what you have just done here. You have just saved innocent lives. God bless u again...and @ parents, pls, train your children never to be greedy picking or collecting money from strangers. Was thought all these norms as a child. Love you mom and cont.to rest in God's bosom.
-sighs- Thank you sir/ma. Am only doing my bit for humanity. God bless us all.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2015
Hmm so whoever picks up the money dissapears and is used for rituals? Hard to believe. But never underestimate the fetishness of Africans. A female friend I have known from childhood just told me how she carried a pregnancy for 2 years. Lord have mercy.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2015
bettermike:
This happened today. These two men came to a school in alakuko area of Lagos well dressed. The bigger one was pleading with the principal in her office for his wife in labour which was obliged with 1000naira.

Long story short, they dropped 200naira without anyone suspecting. But a student came to the office later and was about picking the money when the principal screamed! They took the money out to burn it but it refused to burn.

And in a shocking instant, like in the movies, the money disappeared. (Meanwhile, those ritualists were already at another school about 1km away, about to apply the same tactic). They were traced to their new spot and interogated.

They were lucky to have not been lynched. The police took them away later. But for the fear that they might be let off the hook, I want the world to see their faces. Note their faces, incase they approach you asking for alms. They are ritualists!

Be careful! Monitor your children from now on. Advice the school to beef up their security. And lastly, advice your wards to never ever pick money from the ground.
But how did the principal know that the money was charmed

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by abatically(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2015
Bulletproof money lol. PURE CRAP. Op what's the title of this nolywood clip? I want to buy, or any link to download?

Come to think of it, if money refused to get burnt, and then disappeared, what stops the men from disappearing before getting caught? This just confirms this story is PURE CRAP.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by AdemolaA2: 11:01am On Sep 23, 2015
bettermike:

-sighs- Thank you sir/ma. Am only doing my bit for humanity. God bless us all.
.. You're welcome bro!!!
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by MadCow1: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2886063_wp20150922003_jpegdadfce1316145ffc7889c4b3b0ec5584

Once I saw the word RITUALISTS..

I knew.. I knew it was another West side Story..

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Babalegba(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2015
bettermike:
This happened today. These two men came to a school in alakuko area of Lagos well dressed. The bigger one was pleading with the principal in her office for his wife in labour which was obliged with 1000naira.

Long story short, they dropped 200naira without anyone suspecting. But a student came to the office later and was about picking the money when the principal screamed! They took the money out to burn it but it refused to burn.

And in a shocking instant, like in the movies, the money disappeared. (Meanwhile, those ritualists were already at another school about 1km away, about to apply the same tactic). They were traced to their new spot and interogated.

They were lucky to have not been lynched. The police took them away later. But for the fear that they might be let off the hook, I want the world to see their faces. Note their faces, incase they approach you asking for alms. They are ritualists!

Be careful! Monitor your children from now on. Advice the school to beef up their security. And lastly, advice your wards to never ever pick money from the ground.
Nigerians and ignorance are very close identical twins. I am beginning to think an educated Nigerian is an oxymoron

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by timbros(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

But how did the principal know that the money was charmed

Abi o?

How did the principal know that it was those men that dropped the money? Were the men the only people to have been in that vicinity all day?

OP why didn't you take pictures of the money when it refused to burn, before it disappeared?

Many questions that beg answers...

It doesn't make sense to think that the money disappeared when it couldn't accomplish it's mission BUT the owners of the money couldn't disappear when caught and arrested.

Cc: bettermike

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by ketekete: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2015
May God help us and protect our children against this sick people
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by timbros(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2015
abatically:
Bulletproof money lol. PURE CRAP. Op what's the title of this nolywood clip? I want to buy, or any link to download?

Come to think of it, if money refused to get burnt, and then disappeared, what stops the men from disappearing before getting caught? This just confirms this story is PURE CRAP.

Hahahaha.....

Exactly what I just typed. I didn't even see your comment when I posted mine.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by ogaprime(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2015
bettermike:

Amen o. It was like in the movies. If something is burnt, we should see ashes. Here, nothing. Just bare floor. Some of the people there cant still believe that money can disappear in the full glare of everyone like it did.

Who took the money out and how?? Let us know oo

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by teflondoncuzo(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2015
How can u go into your principals office and try to pick money from the floor, do u want to get expelled...... this story sha

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Namzy(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2015
Highest level of Illiteracy. Am suprised nobody is asking why go through the trouble of begging then dropping part of said money. Why can't you collect said money and drop it at a strategic position under cover of darkness or even give it to all these foreign kids begging for alms. Or did the witch doctor tell them it must be N200 within school premises or juju wont work? Also are they still ritualist or kidnappers?

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by dozai: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Why cant these dullards just dissapear and enter a bank vault. Touch all the wraps of money and viam they will all disappear to their to their base. Why waste life 1st
hilaomo:
FP straight!!!

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2015
bettermike:
Mods!!
More pics are on the next page
Brother pls whats the name of the school coz i stay in alakuko too o shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by LockDown69(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2015
E Don red for una grin
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2015
dozai:
Why cant these dullards just dissapear and enter a bank vault. Touch all the wraps of money and viam they will all disappear to their to their base. Why waste life 1st
for this some story na you pack all this grammar?bros you are a grammatical ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by byteHead(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2015
How did the principal know dat d money was charmed? And why did he decide to burn it?

Story for the dogs

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by mikebuddy(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2015
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2886063_wp20150922003_jpegdadfce1316145ffc7889c4b3b0ec5584

Once I saw the word RITUALISTS..

I knew.. I knew it was another West side Story..

Best comment! I need to buy you a cold BEER .
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by fart: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2015
I will pick the money. Mscchhheeww

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by delishpot: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2015
I dont believe this

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
byteHead:
How did the principal know dat d money was charmed? And why did he decide to burn it?
Story for the dogs
Namzy:
Highest level of Illiteracy. Am suprised nobody is asking why go through the trouble of begging then dropping part of said money. Why can't you collect said money and drop it at a strategic position under cover of darkness or even give it to all these foreign kids begging for alms. Or did the witch doctor tell them it must be N200 within school premises or juju wont work? Also are they still ritualist or kidnappers?
teflondoncuzo:
How can u go into your principals office and try to pick money from the floor, do u want to get expelled...... this story sha
timbros:

Abi o?
How did the principal know that it was those men that dropped the money? Were the men the only people to have been in that vicinity all day?
OP why didn't you take pictures of the money when it refused to burn, before it disappeared?
Many questions that beg answers...
It doesn't make sense to think that the money disappeared when it couldn't accomplish it's mission BUT the owners of the money couldn't disappear when caught and arrested.
Cc: bettermike

See questions. Why? How? Who? Where? Lol?
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by epadomo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Chai!

No be buroda jelili I dey see 4 there so.............

Just joking. May thunder fire d rest planing evil aganist ur children.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Anyways, disaster was averted. Most of us stay under the protection of our parents and we hardly experience, first hand, real world happenings like this.

Well, you now know that safety shouldn't be negotiable from now on. Lets monitor our children all the time.

As for those asking how why if when. Well, are you suggesting that we allow the child pick the money first and see what happens before taking action? If you follow what happens in the outside world closely, you will be alert to things like this. God bless the principal for taking initiative. Who knows what would have happened if he wasn't experienced.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
fart:
I will pick the money. Mscchhheeww
And disappear or turn to frog then later to a big Ghana must go, full of money. Mscchhheeww.
Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by timbros(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
bettermike:

See questions. Why? How? Who? Where? Lol?

Yes o. Enough questions because your report is full of potholes. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Now Attacking Schools (photos) by bettermike: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
delishpot:
I dont believe this

Seeing is believing abi? Like seeing money disappear right before your eyes! And not just you o. Many people asking themselves if they were dreaming.

Keep disbelieving and you will see for yourself in due time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid / Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.