Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch (43091 Views)

Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders / Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll / Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by disloman(m): 5:46am On Sep 23, 2015
seunmsg:

There is nothing for Tayo Alasoadura in APC again. He has bitten the fingers that fed him and will definitely pay for his treachery. Head or tail, his political career is about to end. But he will still be better off to quietly move to PDP. Tinubu will never forgive him for his disloyalty.
Seems you know the man too well.
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 23, 2015
LadyExcellency:

You are despicable, the most conscience-less fellow who possesses no conscience of his own than that of his paymaster. Tambuwal anti-party activities were noble by your definition but can't be tolerated in APC? Why do you people glorify despotic tendencies in a democracy?

Go and wane yourself of obdurate hypocrisy before calling someone a bigot.

You need a moment of self reflection just like the prodigal son in the bible.

Stop being Tinubu's slave and develop the mind of your own and thus decifer good and evil.

Gosh

so the fact that PDP allowed the tambuwal matter to go the way it did doesn't mean Apc will allow it, one of the reasons Pdp failed was that there is a lot of injustice in the party and the party instead of taking a firm stand on issues allow injustice to prevail.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:48am On Sep 23, 2015
omenka:
Someway somehow, this bigot had to find a way to twist this into a SW and SE thing. You guys are so disgusting.

Useless talks like this is the reason I pray fervently that you people get your Biafra so we can sit by the sidelines and admire what a great country without blemish she would be transformed into in days.

You have to excuse the fact that SE politics subsists on SW sponsorship. The politicians in SW are the vanguards of social justice and equity in Nigeria. If it weren't for them no Southerner outside the borders of Yorubaland and its commonwealth will be accorded any recognition or belonging in National leadership.

Prior to Obasanjo, SEasterners were compulsorily retired at the rank of Colonel....at a stretch, Brigadier, but definitely not beyond, irrelevant of the soldier's comprtence and skills. Obasanjo broke the jinx and made Ihejirika somebody.

Iweala was a nobody in Nigeria, Obasanjo made her become somebody.

Soludo would not have been a name we know if it was not Obasanjo.

This is not to mention countless accomodation and social upliftment given out of kind hearts of politicians like Obafemi Awolowo, Adeniran Ogunsanya, Jakande, Tinubu, Fashola...when they opened our borders and admitted Ibos back into Yorubaland. Successive governments implementing policies that give and restore humanity and dignity to Ibo people after the indignity and humiliation of war.

Beside Yorubaland, where else in the South were Ibos welcomed and accomodated? Nowhere!! Till today there are laws in Port Harcourt that prohibits selling land to Ibos.

When they go to North they are settled in camps called Sabon Gari. Yorubas can live within city walls in Hausaland....an Iboman is considered a filth, in fact they call them dogs and bar them to settlements outside their cultural heritage. In Yorubaland on the other hand we place no restrictions....they live where we live. We have seen the foolishness of that idea. Hausa is not wrong in calling them dogs.......look around enclaves in Lagos where Ibo population is high, all kind of filths, crime and immorality reside in there. Its the truth.

So, Omenka, Ibo need Yoruba to survive the political warfare in Nigeria. Hausa want us to stop our sponsorship of SE but our politicians have doggedly refused to abandon them for fear they will completely be wiped out given the terrain of their land and the fact there is no Iboland anywherelse in the world.....it is limited and confined to Nigeria. We need them to survive.

There is no in Nigeria they hate as much as Yoruba. This is because we hold a ransom over their head and their survival. They hate that passionately and would rather face executiin in the hands of Hausa than be held eternally in bondage by Yorubas. They can't help it.

So people like Awo, Adekunle, Obasanjo, Jakande, Alaafin, Akintola, General Adebayo, General Akinrinade, Fashola, Tinubu, and so on...we must continue to pray for them and support them. They worked hard in the background and outside spotlight to make sure Yoruba is positioned as the number 1 political force in this country. Even OPC was reluctant to abandon militancy...but after watching and observing the Yoruba Code and its effectiveness in Nigerian politics they have come around and embraced political warfare instead of military warfare.

The Yoruba Code is lived and practiced through political strategization. The strategy for NorthWest will be different than the strategy for NorthCentral or NorthEast. The strategy for SouthSouth is not going to be the same with our strategy for SouthEast. Most definitely we will not apply the Northern approach to relate with Southern Politicians or vice versa....each to its own...but by all means, Ibo must remain in our bondage. Even the Hausas and Fulanis have seen wisdom in our approach for Ibo. They stopped executing them and instead open shops for them so more and more can migrate to Hausaland. They are not stuwpid.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Candyrain(m): 5:57am On Sep 23, 2015
And you guys didn't see anything wrong when they betrayed their previous party PDP that brought them to relevance and you accepted them wholeheartedly into your fold, right? Tambuwal did it while in PDP. He becoming the Speaker against the wish of party and Tinubu supported and was happy about it. He claimed that democracy won. Question is why is it different with Saraki and why the bullying of those that supported him?

handie:
Better to cut off the enemy within o.... Na rat for inside house dey tell the ones for outside where d house owner put him certificate. On a serious note, I see no reason why those folks elected on a party's platform should turn around to betray the same party. This is a party that supported you, gave u campaign funds and in some cases(in the case of the north) are d reasons u won. Well, the APC shoulda known that people don't change. If they betray their former parties for you, they'll also betray u when a better offer comes along

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by HungerBAD: 6:06am On Sep 23, 2015
omenka:
This is what I call display of foolishness in all its glory.

Are you even educated at all?? I don't wanna believe someone who attended at least primary school, could reason the way you do.

God forbid. I really thank God for my life. I could be many things, but I certainly could NEVER be as foolish and bigoted as this garrulous imp.

Don't know why you guys bother to reply, people i consider intellectually bankrupt.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by BABAKABIRU301(f): 6:17am On Sep 23, 2015
TINUBU NOW EAT BACK THE SOUP HE COOCKED FOR PDP. WHEN THIS PEOPLE WERE DECAMP TO apc THEY ARE THE HAPPIEST PARTY IN THE WORLD.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by handie(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Candyrain:
And you guys didn't see anything wrong when they betrayed their previous party PDP that brought them to relevance and you accepted them wholeheartedly into your fold, right? Tambuwal did it while in PDP. He becoming the Speaker against the wish of party and Tinubu supported and was happy about it. He claimed that democracy won. Question is why is it different with Saraki and why the bullying of those that supported him?

cause, the APC saw what came out of that for the PDP and don't wanna make such a mistake. BTW, I ain't a member of d APC
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Ghandi12: 6:31am On Sep 23, 2015
All Senators that have identified with Bukola Saraki should be marked. APC should (as a matter of unwritten decree) bar them from using their platform in future contest.

APC should find a way of legally replacing Timi Frank (The APC National Deputy Publicity Secretary) with a loyal partyman.

Almost all politicians have dirty hands. APC should prepare a file of all errant Senators to EFCC/ICPC/DSS/CCB/Police for commensurate actions.

All PDP decampees should be monitored closely henceforth. Trends have shown almost all disloyal lawmakers were formally in PDP fold.

Meanwhile APC should start encouraging replacements for all renegades to start campaigning within the party in their various constituencies ahead of 2019 candidate replacement.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by free2ryhme: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2015
Tinubu worked hard to make apc a success story. Saraki came in the midnight and stole everything. If it was you, what would you have done? Definitely you would fight back. And many of you are afraid that Saraki will soon be a goner. Sorry

Tinubu is not playing God. He's just a MAN of PRINCIPLE. As a leader Tinubu stand tall. You should not let people push you around. That is what kills PDP no one follow orders, everyone is Master.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by PenSniper: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2015
modath:
He is not only free to disobey,& dishonor his party,he is also at liberty to bite the fingers that fed him just like Dino Melaye .... They are both grown men who can bear the CONSEQUENCES of their actions.

We only hope that he remembers that he was a FINANCE person under the most corrupt govt in Africa when his "past" & recent "sins" begin to find him out angry

......Anyone can form their own deduction from this. cool

[color=#990000]N.B; All you wailers from a particular geo zeo/tribe who are supporting this travesty, i do not blame you, there is a certain reason your political fortunes are the way they are...

You are not used to having any central figure to rally round, inspire "loyalty & "respect", everyone is a certain colour "capped" chief.... undecided
[/color

GBAM !

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by ab1x: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2015
Senator Tayo Alasoadura is as good as gone

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by PenSniper: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Thank God I am from SE where my freedom is guaranteed... with NOBODY having to dictate to my conscience and deeds even as an adult irrespective of our political leanings...

That is why your SE is rudderless, a canoe at sea without a paddler.
Reminiscent of a land of CHAOS..

Make your deductions from that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by omusiliyu(m): 8:17am On Sep 23, 2015
I saw it coming... I was flabbergasted when I saw his name in the list of people that followed IK.
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Amack(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2015
This is just the beginning very soon Tinubu will start the long time awaiting battle, between Tinubu and baba body odour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by tunex23: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2015
#respect2Asiwaju

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by joseph1832(m): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

However you twist it...I don't give a damn bro...

Fact remains that he was sent out of SW APC meeting because they felt he isn't loyal to SW APC but to NC APC...So where's the freedom of expression and association

SW APC still continues to ignore our Senate president because they felt he snubbed their lord and master to become Senate president...

Finally, should Biafra come today, I pity you and your people most...You claim ignorant and keep cowardly silence while ethnic cleansing and butchering is ongoing in your home state...Lagos can NEVER be your state of origin...Benue is bro...speak up!!!...there's NOTHING as sweet and refreshing as FREEDOM...
See this face, its the face I put on when I know the poster I quoted is deluded.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Rainbow4real(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2015
It is high time Tinubu, Jagaban himself should be extra careful of all PDP defectors to APC. They are truly showing their true Cameleon colors. I tink all PDP defectors to APC should be banned by Tinubu from attending all Prty programmes. And issues should be kept with utmost secret to avoid loop holes.
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by jimi4us: 8:24am On Sep 23, 2015
tout will always be tout. no matter what. thiefnubuu you and your daughter days are numbered.
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by laudate: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2015
PenSniper:
That is why your SE is rudderless, a canoe at sea without a paddler.
Reminiscent of a land of CHAOS..

Make your deductions from that.

Hehehehe.... LWKMD!! grin Wicked response. cheesy Be merciful, now. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by anonimi: 8:26am On Sep 23, 2015
The almighty JagbaJantis of Bourdillon not only has Social Prefect Ambode in his pocket, he also has BrainlessBuubuu in his pocket too with his Lagos boy, Fowler in charge of our TAXES shocked
Cha, we don enter one chance finish, walahi.

LOOTING unlimited!!! embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2071670_amobodelagostreasuryintinubuspocket_jpeg76c650e7b4da72f386d60fc93b8843c5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165170_tinubumumu_jpeg841752a3a8712d5ed9d37dcc8ef65266

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by MadCow1: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Tinubu..

Don Jagaban Corleone
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Godsonkemz(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2015
Its high time the northern and the western APC split apart to form another political party because of the lingering crises among the two factions.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Amack(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Thank God I am from SE where my freedom is guaranteed... with NOBODY having to dictate to my conscience and deeds even as an adult irrespective of our political leanings...
God have vindicate his people. Ngozi iwela clinch double. Oga Jona enjoying touring the world with family and UN appointment loading 75percent. Biafra loading 90percent. Look in our lives we have no worriers. Very soon I said very very soon Tinubu will start the long a waiting battle with baba body oduor.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by jimi4us: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2015
free2ryhme:
Tinubu worked hard to make apc a success story. Saraki came in the midnight and stole everything. If it was you, what would you have done? Definitely you would fight back. And many of you are afraid that Saraki will soon be a goner. Sorry

Tinubu is not playing God. He's just a MAN of PRINCIPLE. As a leader Tinubu stand tall. You should not let people push you around. That is what kills PDP no one follow orders, everyone is Master.
work which hard, they were other party leaders from other CPC and other parties that were merge to form APC. it was a collective effort and not a one man show. thieves

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by CSTR2: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2015
As long as it dosen't stop saraki from being the senate president, then it is none of my business.
Decisions taken in their SW caucus is their own wahala.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2015
handie:
check my signature and stop being a fool
you are silly
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by akins56(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Aufbauh:
As things keep unfolding politically in recent times I've discovered that there's a sharp difference between the APC & PDP in their ideologies. Some people tried frantically to tell us that there's no difference but i beg to disagree. Somehow in terms of corrupt practices maybe but in loyalty and discipline No!
you are right, PDP somehow tolerate anti party activities and disloyalty in anticipation that such person would change, but in APC, they call youe bluff no matter who you are.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by tolexy007(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2015
seunmsg:

There is nothing for Tayo Alasoadura in APC again. He has bitten the fingers that fed him and will definitely pay for his treachery. Head or tail, his political career is about to end. But he will still be better off to quietly move to PDP. Tinubu will never forgive him for his disloyalty.
Mr Man, who is Tinubu? is a God or what? do you know what can happen tomorrow? 2019 is still very far, btw now and then anything can happen in politiks....
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Happiness87(f): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2015
[size=17pt]Yorubas are cowards, tinubu will continue to be your lord and master

silly people
[/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by morbeta(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Hmmm...Did I say that bro?

I only reiterated the joy of having my freedom whereby there's NO godfather to dictate to me what to do even when its against my conscience...Aren't godfathers holding sway in most parts of the country outside SE today...So how is my joy misplaced? cheesygrin

Loyalty and godfatherism exists even in the western countries. So is SE. Who is Arthur Eze to many politicians in the East.

Aren't the actors in this drama here ALL APC... Why can't they be allowed as adults to support whomever they like or buy his idea so far it is within same party ...Isn't NASS supposed to be elected officials affairs devoid of interference by outside forces like Tinubu here?...What's impunity, corruption, godfatherism and imposition if not this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! / Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics / President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.