Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch (43097 Views)

Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders / Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll / Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by mhbabanna: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Tripleclick:
No.. yoruba is a conquerd nation... igbos r
real opposer of hausas agendas
Far from that
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Kennydoc(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2015
modath:

Are you aware that the KENNEDY family did & still till today are not only major financiers but "shepherd" the affairs of the united states Democratic Party??

Bill Clinton is/was Barack Obama's anchor when it began to look like 2nd term was about to be OYO for him??

Try & familiarise yourself with events around the world & stop all this bellyaching.

I hope you're not trying to compare Tinubu's lordship to the politics in America? There is no comparison at all.
Infact the examples you just cited are scenarios you find in the SE, for example Ojukwu's role in the election of Peter Obi and Peter Obi's role in the election of Obiano.

For one man to hold an entire geopolitical zone made up of many intellectuals in his pocket is disappointing to say the least. Even Buhari who is revered in the NW doesn't hold that much political influence in his region.

Is Tinubu the only politically wise man in the SW? Why must it always be about him?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by OlaSpeaker(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Thank God I am from SE where my freedom is guaranteed... with NOBODY having to dictate to my conscience and deeds even as an adult irrespective of our political leanings...
If you will be sincere with all fairness there is nothing "dictating" in what Tinubu did, as a politician irrespective of your ideology or believe the ideology of your party comes first reasons being
1) You know what the party ideology was or is before associating yourself with such party
2) Working against the party ideologies in the name of freedom of expression and what you believe in is nothing than an act of disrespect and disloyalty to the party
3) The party decision must be supreme
4) there is a clear difference between godfatherism and strict adherence to party's decision which in this case party supremacy is in contention
5) if party decisions are not obeyed there can't be discipline among members (politicians)
so please stop making this to look like SW SE thing. Yes, in politics godfatherism can not be taken away but in this case it is about the party
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by freshdude99(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

You erred when you flipped this from being a collective issue and reducing it to "me", "my", "I".

In social justice when the next person to you is a victim of social injustice you can't stand aside and say "i have my freedom", "no one dictates to me".....if you continue in that mindset you will in a short timeframe loose your liberty as well.
This isn't a logic and reasoning class bro
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by ERAKAMUS: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Thank God am from ondo state where we dont worship foreign God. Alasoadura just show tinubu the spirit, tinubu beware! Ondo and ekiti is not like any other southwest zone where they see you like God. Our ancestors dont train us to be a puppet. Tinubu should have learn from what mimiko did to him, a typical ondo state indigene is like that. We can only use you to get what we want and dump you later. Please, in 2018 present your candidate borrofice or olusola oke, we know ourselves..you are free to continue to be God to other zone.
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by chijodave: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2015
modath:
He is not only free to disobey,& dishonor his party,he is also at liberty to bite the fingers that fed him just like Dino Melaye .... They are both grown men who can bear the CONSEQUENCES of their actions.

We only hope that he remembers that he was a FINANCE person under the most corrupt govt in Africa when his "past" & recent "sins" begin to find him out angry

......Anyone can form their own deduction from this. cool

N.B; All you wailers from a particular geo zeo/tribe who are supporting this travesty, i do not blame you, there is a certain reason your political fortunes are the way they are...

You are not used to having any central figure to rally round, inspire "loyalty & "respect", everyone is a certain colour "capped" chief.... undecided

Idiot Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by lebienconnu: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2015
Haa!
He did not bare him o. Tinubu only asked him to go and help him buy recharge card.
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2015
seunmsg:
Tayo Alasoadura has shot himself in the foot. If he's wise enough, he should quickly decamp officially back to the PDP as his political career is dead as far as APC is concerned.
Are you aware of the current position of the law concerning defecting elected officials?They give up their seats !
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by ERAKAMUS: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2015
TINUBU should take his eyes off ONDO
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Balkan(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2015
sukkot:
igbos are slaves in lagos. all the land in lagos belongs to yoruba and is never sold. it is leased at 99 year intervals. you never own the land. so the igbos there are just helping us develop our land by spending their money in lagos. so you are not winning anything. you pay all kinds of taxes to yoruba for existing in lagos and you dont own the land. tell me who is winning ? its like london, its full of all ethnicities but the land belongs to the white man and he taxes you on everything. who is winning ? the white man or the 4 million nigerians in england ? of course the white man is winning. only a stu-pid person thinks he is winning by living in another mans land. so i assume you are a stu-pid man. just the other day ambode appointed 23 commisioners and 13 secretaries. ALL YORUBAS. so what exactly are you winning ?
keep making yourself happy. I have told you all you need to know. This one Nigeria you fought for and one Nigeria you have gotten. Unfortunately for you, you are talking of Oyibo land that is their country. Nigeria is our country. So your analysis is funny. Igbos pay the same tax a yoruba man pays. Lagos is in Nigeria. Next election watch out the number of Igbos you will see in your state and fro. House.

Every land in Nigeria belongs to the government. The government issues Cof O to yoruba Igbo and Hausa. The government renews it after 99 years. The money goes to developing eg Lagos where Igbo Hausa and yoruba lives. So don't give yourself false hope.

We have agenda to make sure more Igbos relocate Lagos. So that our voting power increases

The agenda is working

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2015
OlaSpeaker:

If you will be sincere with all fairness there is nothing "dictating" in what Tinubu did, as a politician irrespective of your ideology or believe the ideology of your party comes first reasons being
1) You know what the party ideology was or is before associating yourself with such party
2) Working against the party ideologies in the name of freedom of expression and what you believe in is nothing than an act of disrespect and disloyalty to the party
4) there is a clear difference between godfatherism and strict adherence to party's decision which in this case party supremacy is in contention
5) if party decisions are not obeyed there can't be discipline among members (politicians)
so please stop making this to look like SW SE thing. Yes, in politics godfatherism can not be taken away but in this case it is about the party
Dont mind that Neophitic nitwit who knows nothing about party politics!
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

You erred when you flipped this from being a collective issue and reducing it to "me", "my", "I".

In social justice when the next person to you is a victim of social injustice you can't stand aside and say "i have my freedom", "no one dictates to me".....if you continue in that mindset you will in a short timeframe loose your liberty as well.

Thanks...I love your post because injustice to one is injustice to all...it is him today maybe tomorrow it will be You or I...But checking the mindset of most people quoting me here which I would rather ignore, it comes to truth that they are comfortable with the statusquo or whatever injustice so far Tinubu is in charge ...Hence, I have to exonerate myself and enjoy my freedom for now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by ExInferis(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2015
modath:
He is not only free to disobey,& dishonor his party,he is also at liberty to bite the fingers that fed him just like Dino Melaye .... They are both grown men who can bear the CONSEQUENCES of their actions.

We only hope that he remembers that he was a FINANCE person under the most corrupt govt in Africa when his "past" & recent "sins" begin to find him out angry

......Anyone can form their own deduction from this. cool

N.B; All you wailers from a particular geo zeo/tribe who are supporting this travesty, i do not blame you, there is a certain reason your political fortunes are the way they are...

You are not used to having any central figure to rally round, inspire "loyalty & "respect", everyone is a certain colour "capped" chief.... undecided

Naming the tribe wont get you arrested by the PC Police.

Igboes, stop supporting everything criminal.

There, i said it.
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by lanreokoro(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2015
disloman:
No sensible politician will go back to PDP.PDP is dead.Do u think APC will allow this opportunity to be missed as PDP did?APC knows how to rally around d masses and when d masses are behind u?No one can stop such party.
. In on do state today, mimiko is still the most influential politician, alasoadura,borroface n d other APC house of Reps members were just fortunate to win...n it was because both the presidential n national Assembly elections were held at the same day...mimiko understand ondo politics than anyone else...I foresee alasoadura running back to him..
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2015
Balkan:
keep making yourself happy. I have told you all you need to know. This one Nigeria you fought for and one Nigeria you have gotten. Unfortunately for you, you are talking of Oyibo land that is their country. Nigeria is our country. So your analysis is funny. Igbos pay the same tax a yoruba man pays. Lagos is in Nigeria. Next election watch out the number of Igbos you will see in your state and fro. House.

Every land in Nigeria belongs to the government. The government issues Cof O to yoruba Igbo and Hausa. The government renews it after 99 years. The money goes to developing eg Lagos where Igbo Hausa and yoruba lives. So don't give yourself false hope.

We have agenda to make sure more Igbos relocate Lagos. So that our voting power increases

The agenda is working
*Laughing* ...like Esu elegbara !
Watch out for the laws concerning indigeneship we r about to unleash ....just watch!
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

You have to excuse the fact that SE politics subsists on SW sponsorship. The politicians in SW are the vanguards of social justice and equity in Nigeria. If it weren't for them no Southerner outside the borders of Yorubaland and its commonwealth will be accorded any recognition or belonging in National leadership.

Prior to Obasanjo, SEasterners were compulsorily retired at the rank of Colonel....at a stretch, Brigadier, but definitely not beyond, irrelevant of the soldier's comprtence and skills. Obasanjo broke the jinx and made Ihejirika somebody.

Iweala was a nobody in Nigeria, Obasanjo made her become somebody.

Soludo would not have been a name we know if it was not Obasanjo.

Beside Yorubaland, where else in the South were Ibos welcomed and accomodated? Nowhere!! Till today there are laws in Port Harcourt that prohibits selling land to Ibos.

My brother sorry I had to remove other parts of your post. The part I left are what forced me into responding to your post, mind you am not going to take part in you people's e-dick measuring on NL am only doing this to correct an impression that if not corrected some kids on NL may take it as fact.

For NOI, you said she was nobody in Nigeria, my question to that was NOI being a somebody in Nigeria better than her being known world wide before joining Obj's government? Yeah she was 'nobody' in Nigeria to ordinary Nigerians, not to those Nigerians that are conversant with happenings in the international scene. So if you ask me, I would say that NOI did Obj a favor and not the other way round.

About Soludo, I am not sure how old you are and what you were doing before he became the CBN governor. My brother Soludo was well known in the international circle way before becoming the governor of CBN. He was heading the African Economic Research Institute and has done a lot of work all over the world before gracing Obj administration. So again Soludo did Obj a favor not the other way round and on the other hand, Obj picked them not because he wanted to satisfy a section of the country but because he knew what they are capable of.

As per Yoruba being accommodating, my dear I must confess that every tribe in Nigeria to some extent are hospitable and accommodating. It is true that the Yoruba don't go about hacking their visitors whenever their is crisis but on the other hand am sure the traders in far away Monday Market in Maiduguri are not harassed as often as their brothers doing business in Lagos by the so called ominile.

So my dear, this is not a e-dick measuring content but to put some record straight for our younger one who might be reading your post. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by sukkot: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2015
Balkan:

The agenda is working
the only agenda that is working is ndigbo making themselves known for who they are and every tribe is wising up. before you had many seats in lagos. but now lagoasians have seen you for who you are and there are no more slots for you in lagos. you can live but you will never be a part of the politics again. thats the agenda that is working. like i said ambode has appinted 39 commisioners, not one single igbo. thats the agenda that is working. the exclusion of igbo from lagos politics. you can thank your chest beating for that exclusion lol

however if your agenda is self-destruction, then it is working very well

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2015
OlaSpeaker:

NASS are for elected members to conduct their activities with the parties reduced to mere advisory body...other issues you raised here doesn't interest me so I would rather ignore...thanks
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Are you a senator? How is this topic a SE Vs SW affair. Is APC equals to South West. T A Orji is a Godfather in Abia, running things with his son and family but you see nothing wrong there. If APC leaders decide to walk out one of there members, whats your own?

Abia doesn't bow to TA Orji like SW bows to Tinubu...it's a whole world of difference bro...you don't compare sleep to death...Godfatherism is the root of corruption... thanks

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=morbeta post=38292937][/quote]
Which politicians does Arthur Eze lord like Tinubu lords SW
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Balkan(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

*Laughing* ...like Esu elegbara !
Watch out for the laws concerning indigeneship we r about to unleash ....just watch!
this Ogbomoso man. You are a visitor to Lagos like any other person. Lagos is no man's land. I will believe you the day you declear your oduwakistan. Enjoy one Nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Thank God I am from SE where my freedom is guaranteed... with NOBODY having to dictate to my conscience and deeds even as an adult irrespective of our political leanings...

Stop deceiving yourself with that "Nobody has to dictate".......

Igbos are like a city or Nation without a leader and that's why you are gradually becoming 4th class citizen in your own country where others could aspire to become or attain a certain political positions, but as an Igbo man, that position will continue to be a mirage.

Secondly, that your stupidd "Nobody dictates rhetoric" is a cover up for your repulsive attitude as a people who have failed over the years to come together to have a leader. Greediness and selfishness are the main reasons why Igbos are unable to choose a leader among themselves.

Finally, let me burst your bubbles by letting you know that all your present 5 states governors were hand picked by their predecessors. Does your Nobody rhetoric make sense in this instance? No i guess. 95% of your representatives in National assembly were forced on their constituencies. True or false? True i presumed.

A pointer to the fact that Igbos have become a joke among all the Nation's within a Nigeria state is having your Director called Nnamdi Kanu as your leader.

Every single Nation in the world has always had a leader.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by IYANGBALI: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2015
The man don turn to Alasoepe be dat
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by ayukdaboss(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
You're just a fool. The Orji family control Abia state dictating who should rule and you're here typing trash. The current Governor of Abia state was dictated on your flat heads against your wishes and you claim your freedom in guaranteed in the SE.

You're a very silly tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by PenSniper: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What has freedom and conscience got to do with treachery ?
So you thank God for coming from a land of traitors ? No wonder 10 out of 15 senators from the SE joined the shameful journey to CCT.
There is no sane country, tribe or society in the world where treachery is condoned and celebrated like yours.
I dont envy you at all. You are proud of something that is odious, despicable, condemnable, derogatery, shameful and demeaning. Something that make governments and societies banish, exile or execute traitors.

Even God abhors treachery. What a tribe ! What a shame ! What a waste of Gods' efforts to create you.
Anyway, am not surprised since you generally worship money more than you worship God.
Gosh !334

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Balkan(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2015
sukkot:
the only agenda that is working is ndigbo making themselves known for who they are and every tribe is wising up. before you had many seats in lagos. but now lagoasians have seen you for who you are and there are no more slots for you in lagos. you can live but you will never be a part of the politics again. thats the agenda that is working. like i said ambode has appinted 39 commisioners, not one single igbo. thats the agenda that is working. the exclusion of igbo from lagos politics. you can thank your chest beating for that exclusion lol

however if your agenda is self-destruction, then it is working very well
grin grin no yoruba man voted for those Igbos in your house of assembly mind you. It's our population. Most igbo show apathy in voting in Lagos but not anymore.

Try and win ordinary councilor in the East.

Lagos is an occupied territory. Just like Palestine is under jewish occupation.

The agenda is working

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:07am On Sep 23, 2015
ayindejimmy:

Dapada!
Kindly REWIND that.

No Godfather in the SE you claimed?
I see you're a minor in the Nigerian politician terrain.

Remember the abduction of a sitting governor in Anambra by Chris Uba?

The current governor in Abia was installed by whom? Lemme help Theodore Orji.

The fact that all SE senators toll the same line shows someone is dictating to them.

So you want to tell me there's no one wit a different perception in the whole SE that they usually produce uniform decision.

From the last election, the only region I noticed wasn't polarized along ethnic line is the SW.

That being said. The issue here is basically about loyalty and reciprocating a good favour

Are we in history class? Did anybody bow to Uba then or now? Is Abia respecting or bowing to TA Orji how u do to Tinubu? Since independence, SW has voted along ethnic lines unending...What goes around comes around...what Tinubu sowed he's reaping ...
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by sukkot: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2015
Balkan:
grin grin no yoruba man voted for those Igbos in your house of assembly mind you. It's our population. Most igbo show apathy in voting in Lagos but not anymore.

The agenda is working
you are just a mentally maligned fellow who has low expectations in life. let me give you this rule of thumb - anywhere you live in this world, if the ruling class are not from your people ? then you are a second class citizen in that land. i live in britain, all the ruling class is white. i know i am a second class citizen. if i move to aba, all the ruling class is igbo so i know i am a second class citizen. you an igbo man in lagos where all the ruling class is yoruba, you are a second class citizen. just accept your position in life. you will only be a first class citizen in igbo-land. you can never be a first class citizen in yoruba land. just today the daughter of a yoruba man ( tinubus daughter ) locked all igbo stores in alaba. thats the power a first class citizen wields in their own land.

but like i said before, if your agenda is self-destruction, you are going about it the right way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by jimi4us: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2015
free2ryhme:

I takes one man to lead the collective efforts of the parties to be a formidable coalition that we now know as APC.

Please give it to jagaban. He recognized the traitor even before he showed himself. Any loyal party member will do the same thing; who will allow and opponent in his own caucus meeting? Certainly no body. jimi4us will you keep a snake under your bed while you sleep?
and in which scripture is it written down that Tinubu is the one to tell us who will be our Senate President
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by sukkot: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Balkan:

The agenda is working
here are your brothers prostrating and begging yoruba not to take their shops in ladipo. telling you what ? you are powerless in lagos. you just live here. whatever agenda you think you have is an illusion from smoking too much igbo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2887055_images48_jpeg_jpeg2f05b9c333d1f49ddf88bd372e483853
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Stop deceiving yourself with that "Nobody has to dictate".......

Igbos are like a city or Nation without a leader and that's why you are gradually becoming 4th class citizen in your own country where others could aspire to become or attain a certain political positions, but as an Igbo man, that position will continue to be a mirage.

Secondly, that your stupidd "Nobody dictates rhetoric" is a cover up for your repulsive attitude as a people who have failed over the years to come together to have a leader. Greediness and selfishness are the main reasons why Igbos are unable to choose a leader among themselves.

Finally, let me burst your bubbles by letting you know that all your present 5 states governors were hand picked by their predecessors. Does your Nobody rhetoric make sense in this instance? No i guess. 95% of your representatives in National assembly were forced on their constituencies. True or false? True i presumed.

A pointer to the fact that Igbos have become a joke among all the Nation's within a Nigeria state is having your Director called Nnamdi Kanu as your leader.

Every single Nation in the world has always had a leader.

Let me just oblige you a response...

1)Name any position NEVER occupied by an Igbo man before now? Which Yoruba man has ever being CBN governor

2)Who nominated Rochas Okorocha because his predecessor is Ohakim from another party? Who nominated Dave Umahi because his predecessor isn't his fan or supporter? Obiano won a transparent APGA election to succeed Obi and Anambra is better for it...

3)Compare this to SW states with debt burden spanning over 20years in the shortest... thanks to Tinubu stooges looting for him and themselves hence crumbling the states...
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by free2ryhme: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2015
jimi4us:
and in which scripture is it written down that Tinubu is the one to tell us who will be our Senate President

Saraki is setting a bad precedence which is not good for our polity. Never in any part of the world has this ever happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS / Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.