Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch (43092 Views)

Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders / Tayo Alasoadura Begs Tinubu Over Ondo Governorship Poll / Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by SUBWAY101(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Abia doesn't bow to TA Orji like SW bows to Tinubu...it's a whole world of difference bro...you don't compare sleep to death...Godfatherism is the root of corruption... thanks

How is SW equals to APC. You mean the likes of Gbenga Daniel, Obanikoro, Fayose, Alao Akala, Mimiko, Omisore, Ladoja e.t.c are from the North or South East? You are being mischievous. Tinubu controls his SW APC and not SW, that was why GEJ won 40% of the SW. However, T.A Orji looted Abia dry, install a governor and he is still enjoying in the senate. Is that not Godfatherism? Was Peter Obi not Obiano Godfather before they had issues. Bigotry and hypocrisy is not good for you.
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Rilwon: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2015
sukkot:
here are your brothers prostrating and begging yoruba not to take their shops in ladipo. telling you what ? you are powerless in lagos. you just live here. whatever agenda you think you have is an illusion from smoking too much igbo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2887055_images48_jpeg_jpeg2f05b9c333d1f49ddf88bd372e483853

See their igbo looking face grin

bastards

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by sukkot: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2015
Rilwon:

See their igbo looking face grin

bastards
grin grin grin my bros were you been ? you went AWOL. trust all is well
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Rilwon: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin my bros were you been ? you went AWOL. trust all is well

My bros, naso nairaland mod wan finish my life with ban oo. That boy called lalasticlal.a banned me because I was listening to 2pac's hit em' up in the music section. Can you imagine? sad

How ya syd sire?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by teasel: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2015
Master-slave relationship is the bane of yoruba culture. History keeps proving it. They can't survive without having someone to worship. Most times, a non-yoruba will do. They're the only group of people I know that are so eager to be enslaved. So eager to be used and dumped like broken garbage can. Really pathetic.
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by emeritus856: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Let me just oblige you a response...

1)Name any position NEVER occupied by an Igbo man before now? Which Yoruba man has ever being CBN governor

2)Who nominated Rochas Okorocha because his predecessor is Ohakim from another party? Who nominated Dave Umahi because his predecessor isn't his fan or supporter? Obiano won a transparent APGA election to succeed Obi and Anambra is better for it...

3)Compare this to SW states with debt burden spanning over 20years in the shortest... thanks to Tinubu stooges looting for him and themselves hence crumbling the states...

Akpu man, Stop displaying your ignorance in 3D. Olatunde Olabode Vincent was CBN Governor from 1977 to 1982, Joseph Oladele Sanusi was CBN Governor from 1999 to 2004. Your whole SE states are owing except Anambra even with the oil derivation to states like Imo and Abia. Stop bragging over nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by sukkot: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2015
Rilwon:

My bros, naso nairaland mod wan finish my life with ban oo. That boy called lalasticlal.a banned me because I was listening to 2pac's hit em' up in the music section. Can you imagine? sad

How ya syd sire?
really ? banned for listening to tupac ? i aint know there was a nairaland law like that ? lmao. tyrannical decision if i ever saw one. bros my side na the same. different day same situations. but we are still accorded another day to enjoy this life so we thank Allah. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by SUBWAY101(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

Akpu man, Stop displaying your ignorance in 3D. Olatunde Olabode Vincent was CBN Governor from 1977 to 1982, Joseph Oladele Sanusi was CBN Governor from 1999 to 2004. Your whole SE states are owing except Anambra even with the oil derivation to states like Imo and Abia. Stop bragging over nothing.

Was surprised he asked which Yoruba has ever being Cbn governor. Jesus! Lmaooooo. Even Sarah Alade was governor between February 2014 to June 2014.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by sukkot: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2015
teasel:
Master-slave relationship is the bane of yoruba culture. History keeps proving it. They can't survive without having someone to worship. Most times, a non-yoruba will do. They're the only group of people I know that are so eager to be enslaved. So eager to be used and dumped like broken garbage can. Really pathetic.
here are your igbo brothers worshipping their yoruba masters

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2887055_images48_jpeg_jpeg2f05b9c333d1f49ddf88bd372e483853
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2015
SUBWAY101:

How is SW equals to APC. You mean the likes of Gbenga Daniel, Obanikoro, Fayose, Alao Akala, Mimiko, Omisore, Ladoja e.t.c are from the North or South East? You are being mischievous. Tinubu controls his SW APC and not SW, that was why GEJ won 40% of the SW. However, T.A Orji looted Abia dry, install a governor and he is still enjoying in the senate. Is that not Godfatherism? Was Peter Obi not Obiano Godfather before they had issues. Bigotry and hypocrisy is not good for you.

gringringrin

1)SW is equal to APC because of ACN...Osun is sinking with APC just like Oyo and Ogun are warming up to sink too with dead economy because of bigotry which tied them to ACN/APC ...

2)The people you listed are ridiculed and insulted online and offline by both elites and street urchins because they do not belong to ACN/APC...but chose to stay with PDP ...

3)Tinubu controls SW economy and media hence dictates what happens irrespective of consequence to masses...Hence Osun can kill anybody who challenges Aregbesola because he's loyal to Tinubu...

4)TA Orji was rejected in Abia and cannot move freely in Abia...He's being confronted by Abians till tomorrow... They stone and ridicule him at any given opportunity but SW worship Tinubu...

5)State a single instance that showed Peter Obi as godfather to anybody... Has he ever engaged in any confrontation aside skirmishes by their supporters? ...Peter Obi moved on alone without even a single supporter from APGA to PDP ...

Truth hurts bro but accept it...stomach infrastructure, amala politics, odourless fufu are all SW slogan
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

Thanks for reminding me...I answer based on posts not necessarily bragging about other's achievements as mine is paramount to me...

Thank God, there's a state proving media propaganda of APC about PDP mismanagement of economy a big lie and a show of irresponsibility by proponents(APC)...

Even with same oil derivative, Ondo owes too...with national economy and outlook, Lagos owes more...other SW states are struggling to breathe today, from Osun to Oyo to Ogun to Ekiti which can't stand their SE counterparts...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Rilwon: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
sukkot:
really ? banned for listening to tupac ? i aint know there was a nairaland law like that ? lmao. tyrannical decision if i ever saw one. bros my side na the same. different day same situations. but we are still accorded another day to enjoy this life so we thank Allah. wink

Very good to hear my kind sire.

I'll be fully back by next month. cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by SUBWAY101(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin

1)SW is equal to APC because of ACN...Osun is sinking with APC just like Oyo and Ogun are warming up to sink too with dead economy because of bigotry which tied them to ACN/APC ...

2)The people you listed are ridiculed and insulted online and offline by both elites and street urchins because they do not belong to ACN/APC...but chose to stay with PDP ...

3)Tinubu controls SW economy and media hence dictates what happens irrespective of consequence to masses...Hence Osun can kill anybody who challenges Aregbesola because he's loyal to Tinubu...

4)TA Orji was rejected in Abia and cannot move freely in Abia...He's being confronted by Abians till tomorrow... They stone and ridicule him at any given opportunity but SW worship Tinubu...

5)State a single instance that showed Peter Obi as godfather to anybody... Has he ever engaged in any confrontation aside skirmishes by their supporters? ...Peter Obi moved on alone without even a single supporter from APGA to PDP ...

Truth hurts bro but accept it...stomach infrastructure, amala politics, odourless fufu are all SW slogan
[/s]

1) So SouthWest equals APC cos of ACN. I laugh at your stupidity. All your SE states are owing even with the 13% derivation for Abia and Imo state. Imo state is dead, Ebonyi is not even a state anymore cos its totally dead. We only hear news of cholera there, Abia is an eyesore. Anambra is the only viable state in the SE. Your people troop daily to the same SW just to earn a living, they will rather die in SW that stay in SE where nothing is working.

2) You are a big liar. Afenifere group till today are behind Mimiko, they even endorsed GEJ during the election. Fayose, Mimiko are sitting governor and control there region. Your bigotry is making you spew trash, you are not making any sense bro.

3) You mean Tinubu control Fayose in Ekiti state, Mimiko in Ondo state as well. You are truly deluded, your trying to justify your bigotry is exposing you as an empty vessel with fufu packed brain. T A Orji milked Abia dry and was still voted to the senate, his slavish boy still remains the governor of Abia state till today while his son is in the state house. You have no point little man

It was discovered that the ex-governor, Dr. T.A. Orji, his wife, Dr. (Mrs.) Odochi Orji, the son, Engr. Chinedu Orji, used the proceeds of their own loot to pur­chase and acquire estate and land­ed properties across the country.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/how-ex-gov-orji-wife-son-squandered-n474bn-in-abia/

4) You are a shameless liar. Prove to us that he was stoned and cant live in Abia, you lie for a living so am not surprised.

5) Peter Obi single handedly installed Obiano as governor. He sidelined Soludo in the primary cos of Obiano and help rig him in, they fought cos Obiano is trying to free himself from his godfather.

You have no point, just trash and half truth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Owoplenty(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Baba agba! ekun oko remi
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by emeritus856: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Thanks for reminding me...I answer based on posts not necessarily bragging about other's achievements as mine is paramount to me...

Thank God, there's a state proving media propaganda of APC about PDP mismanagement of economy a big lie and a show of irresponsibility by proponents(APC)...

Even with same oil derivative, Ondo owes too...with national economy and outlook, Lagos owes more...other SW states are struggling to breathe today, from Osun to Oyo to Ogun to Ekiti which can't stand their SE counterparts...

Is Anambra a PDP state? What are you talking about bro. Lagos is the only state that can survive without the monthly allocation, dont even go there. Which Ogun is struggling to breath? Stop lying everywhere, Osun state is owing same way your SE states are owing. Ebonyi should be converted to a local government, Imo and Abia are jokers. LMAOooo
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

[s]1) So SouthWest equals APC cos of ACN. I laugh at your stupidity. All your SE states are owing even with the 13% derivation for Abia and Imo state. Imo state is dead, Ebonyi is not even a state anymore cos its totally dead. We only hear news of cholera there, Abia is an eyesore. Anambra is the only viable state in the SE. Your people troop daily to the same SW just to earn a living, they will rather die in SW that stay in SE where nothing is working.

2) You are a big liar. Afenifere group till today are behind Mimiko, they even endorsed GEJ during the election. Fayose, Mimiko are sitting governor and control there region. Your bigotry is making you spew trash, you are not making any sense bro.

3) You mean Tinubu control Fayose in Ekiti state, Mimiko in Ondo state as well. You are truly deluded, your trying to justify your bigotry is exposing you as an empty vessel with fufu packed brain. T A Orji milked Abia dry and was still voted to the senate, his slavish boy still remains the governor of Abia state till today while his son is in the state house. You have no point little man

It was discovered that the ex-governor, Dr. T.A. Orji, his wife, Dr. (Mrs.) Odochi Orji, the son, Engr. Chinedu Orji, used the proceeds of their own loot to pur­chase and acquire estate and land­ed properties across the country.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/how-ex-gov-orji-wife-son-squandered-n474bn-in-abia/

4) You are a shameless liar. Prove to us that he was stoned and cant live in Abia, you lie for a living so am not surprised.

5) Peter Obi single handedly installed Obiano as governor. He sidelined Soludo in the primary cos of Obiano and help rig him in, they fought cos Obiano is trying to free himself from his godfather.

You have no point, just trash and half truth.[/s]

byeee
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

Is Anambra a PDP state? What are you talking about bro. Lagos is the only state that can survive without the monthly allocation, dont even go there. Which Ogun is struggling to breath? Stop lying everywhere, Osun state is owing same way your SE states are owing. Ebonyi should be converted to a local government, Imo and Abia are jokers. LMAOooo

APC & SW preaches that Osun, Oyo and Ogun are struggling or dying because PDP/Jonathan failed or mismanaged Nigeria economy... How come Anambra is doing well under same economy without borrowing a kobo Ebonyi is by far more viable than Osun(waiting and surviving on relief materials); just like Enugu is better than Oyo(about to retrench workers or cut salary by half) and Abia will humiliate Ogun(aside debts, dearth of infrastructure have deducted salary arrears to contend with) etc ...Byeee

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Balkan(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
sukkot:
you are just a mentally maligned fellow who has low expectations in life. let me give you this rule of thumb - anywhere you live in this world, if the ruling class are not from your people ? then you are a second class citizen in that land. i live in britain, all the ruling class is white. i know i am a second class citizen. if i move to aba, all the ruling class is igbo so i know i am a second class citizen. you an igbo man in lagos where all the ruling class is yoruba, you are a second class citizen. just accept your position in life. you will only be a first class citizen in igbo-land. you can never be a first class citizen in yoruba land. just today the daughter of a yoruba man ( tinubus daughter ) locked all igbo stores in alaba. thats the power a first class citizen wields in their own land.

but like i said before, if your agenda is self-destruction, you are going about it the right way
if that is the case you Ogbomoso man is the second class citizen. We make laws for you in Lagos that you claim to be from. Go back to your Oduwakistan brown roof capital I don't have interest there.

Lagos is where our interest is and we are chasing you people back to where you belong in Ogbomoso. You cannot afford rent In Lagos my people are committed to the occupation till your cowardly tribe leave lagos the wise men from the east.

The agenda is workin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by emeritus856: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

APC & SW preaches that Osun, Oyo and Ogun are struggling or dying because PDP/Jonathan failed or mismanaged Nigeria economy... How come Anambra is doing well under same economy without borrowing a kobo Ebonyi is by far more viable than Osun(waiting and surviving on relief materials); just like Enugu is better than Oyo(about to retrench workers or cut salary by half) and Abia will humiliate Ogun(aside debts, dearth of infrastructure have deducted salary arrears to contend with) etc ...Byeee
[/s]

With all the nonsense above, your people cant stop trooping to the SW daily. The see SW as there eldorado and London. Osun state is 2nd least state in poverty rate index, if not the 1st. Osun is only having problem of salaries, aside that it beats the dead cholera infested Ebonyi hands down. How is Enugu better than Oyo? Buhahahahaha. You must be a comedian. Ogun state is the most industralized in Nigeria, Abia state is an eyesore abeg. Your noise cant change the fact on ground, deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by SUBWAY101(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

byeee

Typical yeebhoe, descendant of the abidjan tourist called ojuku. Mschew
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by SUBWAY101(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

With all the nonsense above, your people cant stop trooping to the SW daily. The see SW as there eldorado and London. Osun state is 2nd least state in poverty rate index, if not the 1st. Osun is only having problem of salaries, aside that it beats the dead cholera infested Ebonyi hands down. How is Enugu better than Oyo? Buhahahahaha. You must be a comedian. Ogun state is the most industralized in Nigeria, Abia state is an eyesore abeg. Your noise cant change the fact on ground, deal with it.

Dont mind the mofo, his lies alone on this thread can wake a dead man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

gringrin smh... Are Americans, Asians or European s who come to invest or work in Nigeria coming because Nigeria is better than their countries bye bye ...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by emeritus856: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringrin smh... Are Americans, Asians or European s who come to invest or work in Nigeria coming because Nigeria is better than their countries bye bye ...

Thought you said bye bye. Buhahahaha. Yeebhoes troop to SW to sell pirated cd and gala in traffic, stop comparing apple with orange.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by melzabull(f): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

[s]You have to excuse the fact that SE politics subsists on SW sponsorship. The politicians in SW are the vanguards of social justice and equity in Nigeria. If it weren't for them no Southerner outside the borders of Yorubaland and its commonwealth will be accorded any recognition or belonging in National leadership.

Prior to Obasanjo, SEasterners were compulsorily retired at the rank of Colonel....at a stretch, Brigadier, but definitely not beyond, irrelevant of the soldier's comprtence and skills. Obasanjo broke the jinx and made Ihejirika somebody.

Iweala was a nobody in Nigeria, Obasanjo made her become somebody.

Soludo would not have been a name we know if it was not Obasanjo.

This is not to mention countless accomodation and social upliftment given out of kind hearts of politicians like Obafemi Awolowo, Adeniran Ogunsanya, Jakande, Tinubu, Fashola...when they opened our borders and admitted Ibos back into Yorubaland. Successive governments implementing policies that give and restore humanity and dignity to Ibo people after the indignity and humiliation of war.

Beside Yorubaland, where else in the South were Ibos welcomed and accomodated? Nowhere!! Till today there are laws in Port Harcourt that prohibits selling land to Ibos.

When they go to North they are settled in camps called Sabon Gari. Yorubas can live within city walls in Hausaland....an Iboman is considered a filth, in fact they call them dogs and bar them to settlements outside their cultural heritage. In Yorubaland on the other hand we place no restrictions....they live where we live. We have seen the foolishness of that idea. Hausa is not wrong in calling them dogs.......look around enclaves in Lagos where Ibo population is high, all kind of filths, crime and immorality reside in there. Its the truth.

So, Omenka, Ibo need Yoruba to survive the political warfare in Nigeria. Hausa want us to stop our sponsorship of SE but our politicians have doggedly refused to abandon them for fear they will completely be wiped out given the terrain of their land and the fact there is no Iboland anywherelse in the world.....it is limited and confined to Nigeria. We need them to survive.

There is no in Nigeria they hate as much as Yoruba. This is because we hold a ransom over their head and their survival. They hate that passionately and would rather face executiin in the hands of Hausa than be held eternally in bondage by Yorubas. They can't help it.

So people like Awo, Adekunle, Obasanjo, Jakande, Alaafin, Akintola, General Adebayo, General Akinrinade, Fashola, Tinubu, and so on...we must continue to pray for them and support them. They worked hard in the background and outside spotlight to make sure Yoruba is positioned as the number 1 political force in this country. Even OPC was reluctant to abandon militancy...but after watching and observing the Yoruba Code and its effectiveness in Nigerian politics they have come around and embraced political warfare instead of military warfare.

The Yoruba Code is lived and practiced through political strategization. The strategy for NorthWest will be different than the strategy for NorthCentral or NorthEast. The strategy for SouthSouth is not going to be the same with our strategy for SouthEast. Most definitely we will not apply the Northern approach to relate with Southern Politicians or vice versa....each to its own...but by all means, Ibo must remain in our bondage. Even the Hausas and Fulanis have seen wisdom in our approach for Ibo. They stopped executing them and instead open shops for them so more and more can migrate to Hausaland. They are not stuwpid.

[/s]
Senseless, daylight hallucination , absolute rubbish from a deluded, oily, brain-dead amala dunderhead.

#spits on this bastaddd
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by OlaSpeaker(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

NASS are for elected members to conduct their activities with the parties reduced to mere advisory body...other issues you raised here doesn't interest me so I would rather ignore...thanks
You shouldn't have quoted me so it better you ignore my comment
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by melzabull(f): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
FolarinLondon:

[s]Stop deceiving yourself with that "Nobody has to dictate".......

Igbos are like a city or Nation without a leader and that's why you are gradually becoming 4th class citizen in your own country where others could aspire to become or attain a certain political positions, but as an Igbo man, that position will continue to be a mirage.

Secondly, that your stupidd "Nobody dictates rhetoric" is a cover up for your repulsive attitude as a people who have failed over the years to come together to have a leader. Greediness and selfishness are the main reasons why Igbos are unable to choose a leader among themselves.

Finally, let me burst your bubbles by letting you know that all your present 5 states governors were hand picked by their predecessors. Does your Nobody rhetoric make sense in this instance? No i guess. 95% of your representatives in National assembly were forced on their constituencies. True or false? True i presumed.

A pointer to the fact that Igbos have become a joke among all the Nation's within a Nigeria state is having your Director called Nnamdi Kanu as your leader.

Every single Nation in the world has always had a leader[/s].
Lagos is a conquered territory you fool- a no mans land

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by modath(f): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
jomoh:

I wanted to quote your first comment for you until I saw it was you who made the comment. .

Thanks bros, but don't really get the quoted. smiley

Trying to school those people is exhausting, but one feels compelled to always dispel misinformation...
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by sukkot: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Balkan:
[s]if that is the case you Ogbomoso man is the second class citizen. We make laws for you in Lagos that you claim to be from. Go back to your Oduwakistan brown roof capital I don't have interest there.

Lagos is where our interest is and we are chasing you people back to where you belong in Ogbomoso. You cannot afford rent In Lagos my people are committed to the occupation till your cowardly tribe leave lagos the wise men from the east.

The agenda is workin[/s]
stop smoking weed
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by successking: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
Psalms 92:7 (NKJV) when the wicked spring up like grass, and when all the workers of iniquity flourish, it is that they may be destroyed forever.
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by laudate: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
melzabull:

...And that is how you make enemies for yourselves, instead of allies. You guys never learn!! Chai! shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by laudate: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Balkan:
if that is the case you Ogbomoso man is the second class citizen. We make laws for you in Lagos that you claim to be from. Go back to your Oduwakistan brown roof capital I don't have interest there.

The agenda is workin

Hahaha... you make laws??! shocked shocked What have you been smoking Oya, confess...! cheesy
Re: Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
melzabull:

If you are coming from your erosion ravaged region called Biafra, Ondo state is the first Yoruba state on your way into Yoruba Nation and Lagos state is at the end of your journey into Yoruba world.

Until you bring your Igwe or Obi near Ondo state talkless of Lagos state.

Until Ondo state has 15 Igbo house of assembly members talk less of Lagos state.

Go and read UN treaty fool.

Igbos are only contributing to the development of Yoruba Nation via Lagos state and other Yoruba state as immigrants. It ll clear on your face that you have entered one chance in eventuality of war which would definitely lead to our separation. Examples of this scenario is abound around the world.

Would Scottish have taken London or fight over London if the last independence referendum had gone in their favour despite they have contributed to what London is today? The answer is No.

No matter how long you have stayed in a man house, you ll surely leave when the time comes.

Keep buying houses and lands in Yoruba Nation at your own peril and see what would befall you and your fellow kinsmen when the war is finally here. The good thing about Igbos is that l, you like being massacred in millions which would be your fate Is ha Allah.

At the right time, you ll leave Yoruba Nation either alive or dead; this i assure you. Adolf Hitler was conceived and born like every other child but with different missions.

My mission as a Yoruba bona fide citizen is to clean Yoruba land with your Igbos blood or leave in peace. The good thing is that you would take this as an empty threat but when the death knock on your door, dont claim you are not warned. The determination to do what i had promised Allah on Igbos in Yoruba lan could better be imagined.....

War out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! / Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics / President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.