Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (112401 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by lionness(f): 7:12am On Sep 23, 2015
observing
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by omenka(m): 7:13am On Sep 23, 2015
HungerBAD:

Is this Omenka? or somebody hacked his account?
Bro how do you mean?? I quoted a portion of the article I thought had merit and responded as I deemed appropriate. cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by golddust6000(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2015
ALABA WEY I DEY NOW, WHICH ALABA INTERNATIONAL U DEY TALK ABOUT?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2015
The chukuwemekas, the nduibusis, the okafors and the ifedubas of Ladipo....which is a haven for the baddest and most militant of Ibo citizens resident in Lagos....said and threatened worse.

At the end of the day, here they are submitting themselves in "idobale" position to the authority of Babaloja.....

Alaba is a child compared to Ladipo. You will come under the authority of Iyaloja, willingly or unwillingly.

18 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
go and rescue olu falae and the igbos ll accept defeat
Fulani herdsmen killed obi of Enugu 5months ago and you ibo cowards did nothing till date...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by UncleJudax(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
you are just a chest beater......... Believe me she can closedown ariaria market in anambra and nothing will happen. NOTHING
Hahaha. And you called him a chest beater? Na e-hoodlums like you she go use shut down ariria?

Odi kwa egwu shocked

30 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by omenka(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2015
kaycid77:

I am sure this is the refined you.... Now do you see why some other sections of Eastern are shouting BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA.... this is what we have been going through since 1970 the war ended
Bro don't go there oo. I'm neither Yoruba nor Igbo, not a Hausa or Fulani man, but if you ask me, I think in terms of accommodation, the Yorubas do better than most other tribes in the country. There is no better demonstration of accommodation than political inclusiveness. I know there aren't indigenous Igbos from the SW (I stand to be corrected), yet we have Igbos being named commissioners and given other political appointments, contest and win elections (both Federal and state), etc. I don't know of anywhere in the SE (I stand to be corrected) where a Yoruba man is given such privileges (rights).

NB: I'm neither pro or anti Yoruba or Igbo, just stating facts as I know them.

20 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Fulani herdsmen killed obi of Enugu 5months ago and you ibo cowards did nothing till date...

They accept execution in the hands of Fulani as part of their destiny. They dont complain or raise a voice in protest.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. And you called him a chest beater? Na e-hoodlums like you she go use shut down ariria?

Odi kwa egwu shocked
lol. I thought there will be a showdown between you Igbos and odua-_sons after what happened last week, but as usual, ibo cowards are only ranting on NL..... shame

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:

They accept execution in the hands of Fulani as part of their destiny. They dont complain or raise a voice in protest.

True. ibos are cowards for real. There hero ojukwu, gave cowardice a new definition...

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2015
it's just so sad that the igbos go around insulting and cursing other tribes, yet when those ones turn against them they cry foul, we have seen it happen in the north.

they tell you that you are inferior to them and without them you cannot live. they don't do it from their homeland biafra, No, they invade your space and spit in your face. you get angry and react, then they point and say "look, they hate us, let us form Biafra", yet the following morning, they pack themselves full of luxurious buses and still invade your space.

Lagos is a microcosm, where almost all the tribes are represented, But you don't hear any of the others causing trouble, it has to be our Nigerian "Jews".

That's why I advocate, let's help them get their country. that way we can all live in peace.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by signz: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2015
You see why Igbos need SS states to build seaports. If having a functional seaport depends on the President cos of one Exclusive list stuff on our constitution, then NASS members of SE/SS extraction should move to remove such laws from the exclusive list of the president. They should lobby other members to get the required number.

I don't support violence because these hoodlums will just burn down our shops.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
True. ibos are cowards for real. There hero ojukwu, gave cowardice a new definition...

Hhaaaaa! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Toks2008(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2015
Tkester:
Getting serious.
Igbos should prove themselves.
That is just the problem..

Its one thing to act reasonably and anther to act foolishly,

NObody has a monopoly of power except GOD so if the traders had respected the call for the meeting in a timely manner there is no way this would have happened.

The igbos are wonderful people except that they sometyimes tend to get unnecessarily stubborn and overbearing.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by tmxme(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2015
Hope say this people no wan start war sha?
Say no racism and tribalism o
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by adjoviomole(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2015
I will say it again. All those who don't want peace for nigeria in any form , it shall not be well with them and their household in Jesus name.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Dindondin(m): 7:55am On Sep 23, 2015
chukwudi44:

Fulani herdsmen just kidnapped Olu Falae a prominent Yoruba leader and elder statesman, I am suprised, yorubas are keeping quiet at this affront and are rather more concerned with harrassing traders carrying out their legitimate business
I tire o.
I feel much is not done for the release of that man

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Zoharariel:

Hhaaaaa! grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by CSTR2: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2015
Sophisticated cowards.
Olu falae is probably being raped to madness by fulani hordes right now.
But no, our sophisticated host are not bothered about that.

17 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by CSTR2: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Toks2008:

That is just the problem..

Its one thing to act reasonably and anther to act foolishly,

NObody has a monopoly of power except GOD so if the traders had respected the call for the meeting in a timely manner there is no way this would have happened.

The igbos are wonderful people except that they sometyimes tend to get unnecessarily stubborn and overbearing.
What is more overbearing than slaughtering over 200 people, taking over yoruba lands forcefully for grazing and kidnapping a prominent yoruba perpetrated by the fulani criminals?
Dem swear for una with cowardice and myopia?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Bobbystanley(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Why coming at Night?
EVERYTHING associated wit Yoruba Is a Coward.
Come in the day time and shut it and see what will happen you people.
Emeka just use hammer and dismantle their padlocks and start your business.

24 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by omoelesa(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Lol,i thought the yebbos own lagos.una never see any thing.

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
They had to include the TINUBU in the caption, to draw our attention.

So now, you guys have our attention.

My advice?obey the laws of the land,obey the laws of Lagos and the internal crisis, which was why the market was shut should be resolved. I personally think it was a wise move to close down the market, as that internal crisis might have spilled out into the streets of Lagos, with an unpredictable amount of mayhem being caused.

Wise choice Madam Tinubu.
"wise choice madam tinubu" hear yourself, sending hoodlums in the middle of the night?(Apparently she told them to loot for her), Taking law into her hands? ( Shes now the police chief), comon my guy!, not in this century na,...... Stop being tribalistic dude.................................... Just to add, they knw they cant stand ibo boys on a physical battle. I trust omata boys.!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by coolitempa(f): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2015
Ioannes:
it's just so sad that the igbos go around insulting and cursing other tribes, yet when those ones turn against them they cry foul, we have seen it happen in the north.

they tell you that you are inferior to them and without them you cannot live. they don't do it from their homeland biafra, No, they invade your space and spit in your face. you get angry and react, then they point and say "look, they hate us, let us form Biafra", yet the following morning, they pack themselves full of luxurious buses and still invade your space.

Lagos is a microcosm, where almost all the tribes are represented, But you don't hear any of the others causing trouble, it has to be our Nigerian "Jews".

That's why I advocate, let's help them get their country. that way we can all live in peace.

This is exactly what I have been preaching.....thank you.....the solution is in Biafra.....these people must be separated from us..... angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by CSTR2: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2015
Very soon , you would see them polluting pro-biafran threads with chants and epistles of one-nigeria.
They want lagos to themselves and yet hate the idea of biafra.
Confusionists.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by wordcat(m): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2015
omenka:
This is really unacceptable. No man should be denied his source of livelihood especially when earned through legitimate means, and when the victim is even a genuine tax payer.

Ambode should wade into this mess and fix it asap to avoid a deterioration of the situation.

Walahi yorubatic don hack omenka's account!!!

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Neplusultra(f): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2015
This wot happens wen you give birth to so many illegitimate children in car parks and under bridge!
They keep on seeking to reap were they did not sow and causing unnecessary tensions! Quite a pity!

8 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
They had to include the TINUBU in the caption, to draw our attention.

So now, you guys have our attention.

My advice?obey the laws of the land,obey the laws of Lagos and the internal crisis, which was why the market was shut should be resolved. I personally think it was a wise move to close down the market, as that internal crisis might have spilled out into the streets of Lagos, with an unpredictable amount of mayhem being caused.

Wise choice Madam Tinubu.
You see your life?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by shejane: 8:05am On Sep 23, 2015
There's no fight btw an ibo man and yoruba area man... Yoruba area man never shout and jump finish na

Ibos are just being d cool headed people as always cos if they decide to turn to area ehh dis lagos no go enter us oo

Leave ibos to hustle as usual and continue with ur agboro life na.

12 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by gidjah(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2015
Pls thread softly,whn the lawyer was rejected, the chairman of that section should have gone to see her with atleast two other officials of that market section na,why keep mute after been invited for such a important meeting?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by dedugbaa(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2015
We

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.