Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (112632 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by SeverusSnape(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

See another one: I can post more than 20 links for you, you are even more than a tribalist sef.

[size=20pt]Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle[/size].

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/
Okay Bros. Oya post another one!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by aleem50(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
The chukuwemekas, the nduibusis, the okafors and the ifedubas of Ladipo....which is a haven for the baddest and most militant of Ibo citizens resident in Lagos....said and threatened worse.

At the end of the day, here they are submitting themselves in "idobale" position to the authority of Babaloja.....

Alaba is a child compared to Ladipo. You will come under the authority of Iyaloja, willingly or unwillingly.
Don't mind them jare.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Benbelor(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

5th class citizen like you is carrying a curse from womb. You cant make it on your land unless you run to the SW, you land is cursed and you all run away from there daily. What is there to envy in you? So they envy you in your armed robbery, kidnapping, cocaine smuggling, fake drugs, baby factory and selling of gala in Lagos traffic. Your kind of stupidity is rare. Shame.
I can bet my cum that this asshole doesn't have his monkey arse in his state,chest beating cunts!!........devil sit down for some people sense walahi
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by asapeola(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2015
Harycj:
yorubas are the worst set of tribalistic people i have ever seen on dis part of the world. Despite that they depend on the igbos for survival, they still beef. Why dont u people do something reasonable with ur lives and stop cursing the igbos whom God has blessed.
please bros harry, i need just 10k to take hold my side for here! am a yoruba and am begging u! will u
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2015
pasol4real:
Wetin dis Mumu dey talk
Anambra is a no man's land! Shikena!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by samzepaparazi: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2015
Lagosians need to get rid of this Tinubu menace before it gets out hand.

He will soon be in charge of the ground we walk on.
I'm sure Nigerians will celebrate more than we did abacha when he is no more.

Was a strong Apc supporter but seriously I'm tired of them now.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kennydoc(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2015
Ioannes:
it's just so sad that the igbos go around insulting and cursing other tribes, yet when those ones turn against them they cry foul, we have seen it happen in the north.

they tell you that you are inferior to them and without them you cannot live. they don't do it from their homeland biafra, No, they invade your space and spit in your face. you get angry and react, then they point and say "look, they hate us, let us form Biafra", yet the following morning, they pack themselves full of luxurious buses and still invade your space.

Lagos is a microcosm, where almost all the tribes are represented, But you don't hear any of the others causing trouble, it has to be our Nigerian "Jews".

That's why I advocate, let's help them get their country. that way we can all live in peace.

Guy, say d truth when you see it. This has nothing to do with insulting and cursing anybody. Did you read the article at all?

Most of the Igbo guys making all those boasts do it online, or among themselves (fellow Igbos). Igbo men in Lagos don't go about boasting to their Yoruba neighbours that they are superior, neither can they even dream of it in the north.

The markets are dominated by Igbos, and many Yorubas are getting jealous. While I understand their jealousy, just like the Ghanaian lady that posted a few days ago of how Nigerians are taking over big businesses in Ghana, their approach is very bad and wrong. Yorubas run big businesses in another country (Ghana), but are not harassed the way Igbos are harassed in their own country.

To solve this whole crisis in Lagos and the overpopulation of Lagos, the FG should be willing to open up other cities for business, thereby decongesting Lagos. International airports and Seaports should be empowered in the South South and South East, so that some attention should be diverted from Lagos. That will go a long way in making Lagos more habitable, and solve some of these ethnic tensions, as some non-indigenes will certainly find their way out.

Lagos can't claim all the economic goodies of Nigeria, and then Yorubas won't want Igbos to enjoy the benefits alongside.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Dovy: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2015
Which one is Obi of Enugu, too much of kunu and amara is not go to the brain. EWU
Kastonkastroll:
Fulani herdsmen killed obi of Enugu 5months ago and you ibo cowards did nothing till date...
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by pasol4real(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

5th class citizen like you is carrying a curse from womb. You cant make it on your land unless you run to the SW, you land is cursed and you all run away from there daily. What is there to envy in you? So they envy you in your armed robbery, kidnapping, cocaine smuggling, fake drugs, baby factory and selling of gala in Lagos traffic. Your kind of stupidity is rare. Shame.
U guies really nid to travel to other places so u don't continue wallowing in ignorance all d time .
For ur info the richest men in igbo land today made their money in igbo land before moving to other regions n parts of the world. .orji kalu,nwayawu,Arthur nzeribe Orange drugs ,coscharis,capital oil ,innoson n a whole lot of them started n made their money in the southeast region before expanding.
I think the point is where ever igbos are they turn that place to gold .abuja where igbos own more than 70% of the land is not Lagos.
Nassarawa is not Lagos.go n see what igbos are doing there .
Any wise state government in Nigeria wud do well to invite n lure igbos to its self cos they know they are agents of development.
Even ogun state is doing everything possible to bring ndigbos to their clime .
China,Dubai Gabon,India n many parts if the world do same .so my bro nt nofin u can do about it igbos are special.the earlier u accept it the better for u.
Stop the jealousy stop the hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
Benbelor:
I can bet my cum that this asshole doesn't have his monkey arse in his state,chest beating cunts!!........devil sit down for some people sense walahi
[/s]

Stop talking crap like your m.oronic father, he is the useless ass.hole you just described above. F.uck off and go choke on your mother saggy bosoms. Anumanu
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by zendy: 10:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

Eediot, how about france and other power houses that supported you!
and no, it was Awolowo tactical genius that won the war! His idea of changing our currency note made the money stolen in banks and other money owned by biafra worthless, not to forget his food embargo tactic! You are no match to the Yorubas, the moment your greedy lots invaded the midwestern and Ore, the battle became lost!
You are right, there is no neutral ground in battle, just the same way ibos shouldn't play the victim card 'cos they got 3mil of their people slaughtered!
Bunch of losers!

[b]A lot of Yorubas don't know about the war apart from what they were led to believe. France only recognised Biafra diplomatically, it did not provide military support. While the change of curreny did do some damage, it was not enough to have countered the war as Biafra printed its own currency which became legal tender. There was no food embargo. What we had was a blockade which was only made possible with British Warships. Why did Nigeria win the war? It was because of British warships that enforced a blockade that prevented food,essential supplies and adequate ammunition from getting in. It was because of Russian ammunition and jet fighters freely given to Gowon and it was because of millions of Dollars given to Nigeria by the Arab league. Nigeria never wins any any war without international support that's why it could do nothing against Boko Haram until Chad, Cameroon and the U.S hit involved. The Nigerian victory was just a hollow one because they could not have won on their own[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by pweetychyka(f): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The tension between us and these strangers is seriously taking another dangerous dimension. let's just go to the boxing ring and fight it out..... I personally can take on 15 to 20 ibos alone. undecided

grin

Can u please use your brain here?
We are talking about people who looted shops at night and used the Iyaloja's name as an umbrella which I know sometime soon we will get an update that the iyaloja knows nothing about all that has happened not just that but also sealed the shops where the traders earn their living from! And U are here opening that trash u call a mouth to say U can take on 15 igbo persons if u are been staged in a boxing ring.

Now I see why most peeps refer to yorubas as touts..... SMH for U

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by aleem50(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Why coming at Night?

EVERYTHING associated wit Yoruba Is a Coward.

Come in the day time and shut it and see what will happen you people.

Emeka just use hammer and dismantle their padlocks and start your business.
though I am not in support of what happened in Alaba oo but you guys are just making mouth here,your brothers and sisters doing business and making money in Lagos can never passs their boundary because they know how they are gaining large.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by mauriceju2(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2015
IS IT THE LAW OF THE LAND THAT TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO STEAL THEIR PHONE AND GOODS WORTH MILLIONS OF NAIRA? IS STEALING OBEYING THE LAW OF THE LAND?
HungerBAD:
They had to include the TINUBU in the caption, to draw our attention.

So now, you guys have our attention.

My advice?obey the laws of the land,obey the laws of Lagos and the internal crisis, which was why the market was shut should be resolved. I personally think it was a wise move to close down the market, as that internal crisis might have spilled out into the streets of Lagos, with an unpredictable amount of mayhem being caused.

Wise choice Madam Tinubu.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kennydoc(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2015
omenka:
Bro don't go there oo. I'm neither Yoruba nor Igbo, not a Hausa or Fulani man, but if you ask me, I think in terms of accommodation, the Yorubas do better than most other tribes in the country. There is no better demonstration of accommodation than political inclusiveness. I know there aren't indigenous Igbos from the SW (I stand to be corrected), yet we have Igbos being named commissioners and given other political appointments, contest and win elections (both Federal and state), etc. I don't know of anywhere in the SE (I stand to be corrected) where a Yoruba man is given such privileges (rights).

NB: I'm neither pro or anti Yoruba or Igbo, just stating facts as I know them.

Omenka, you should try and understand the nature of Lagos as a state. Lagos is a cosmopolitan state and is the most developed in Nigeria. It is closest to the Western Nations than any other state.

The indigenous people of Lagos are very few compared to the entire population of Lagos, and many are not politically empowered.

Lagos can never be sustained by it's indigenes alone. It can't even be sustained by Yorubas alone, if other tribes are forced to vacate Lagos today.

Many people from other states and regions have invested massively in Lagos, and are therefore very important to the state.

For these and many other reasons, Lagos is expected to operate like other developed cities of the world. Why should it be a big deal that an Igbo man is a commissioner in Lagos when Igbos or Yorubas (Nigerians generally) are Mayors, Parliamentarians, top government functionaries in other cities and Nations of the world?

Are you aware that some of those Igbos were born in Lagos, have lived all their lives in Lagos, and have been investing massively in Lagos? Why can't they seek elective positions in the same place that is like home to them?

It's different from asking whether Yorubas or Hausas are being appointed in government in the SE, just the same way Igbos are never appointed in government in other SW states. The reason is that there are only very few non-indigenes who invest in the South East and make the SE home to them. Igbos are usually the ones that take other regions as home,though I also learnt there are many Yorubas in Kaduna.

If a man from Ogun state, Oyo state etc can govern Lagos state, I see no reason why a man from Imo state, Rivers state or Plateau state can't, if he has the political capability, and has the support of the people of Lagos. You know why? We don't run a regional government but a Federal system of government, thereby making all the individual states to be distinct on their own, rather than as a unit in a region or zone.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2015
zendy:

[b]A lot of Yorubas don't know about the war apart from what they were led to believe. France only recognised Biafra diplomatically, it did not provide military support. While the change of curreny did do some damage, it was not enough to have countered the war as Biafra printed its own currency which became legal tender. There was no food embargo. What we had was a blockade which was only made possible with British Warships. Why did Nigeria win the war? It was because of British warships that enforced a blockade that prevented food,essential supplies and adequate ammunition from getting in. It was because of Russian ammunition and jet fighters freely given to Gowon and it was because of millions of Dollars given to Nigeria by the Arab league. Nigeria never wins any any war without international support that's why it could do nothing against Boko Haram until Chad, Cameroon and the U.S hit involved. The Nigerian victory was just a hollow one because they could not have won on their own[/b]
Lol!
You mean the worthless biafra notes!
Infact, it was after Nigeria changed its notes that Ojukwu realized how worthless the previous notes are to him and decided to make his own biafra notes which is 2 times as worthless as the previous notes because no biafra country exist! What a fool! In essence, there was no money to buy ammunition and foods! So, the biafras have to resort to hijacking foods meant for ibo refugee and civilians until the foods was ultimately stopped. What a wicked tribe who couldn't have its people at heart but would rather snatch their food to fight war!
For the records, Ojukwu and his biafra men fought no war, all they did was to invade non-threatening neutral areas, hide in bushes to throw bombs, leave their children and wives to be slaughtered while they save their skin!
You were no different from the boko harams save for its suicide bombers!
Bunch of cowards! The moment you failed to confront the hausas/fulani with whom you had issues with confirmed ibos and its generation to be losers and cowards!

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Benbelor(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

Stop talking crap like your m.oronic father, he is the useless ass.hole you just described above. F.uck off and go choke on your mother saggy bosoms. Anumanu
lol wailing imp gtfo of my mentions.......I just blessed one of yhur beggar brotherscheesy cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by pasol4real(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2015
omenka:
Bro don't go there oo. I'm neither Yoruba nor Igbo, not a Hausa or Fulani man, but if you ask me, I think in terms of accommodation, the Yorubas do better than most other tribes in the country. There is no better demonstration of accommodation than political inclusiveness. I know there aren't indigenous Igbos from the SW (I stand to be corrected), yet we have Igbos being named commissioners and given other political appointments, contest and win elections (both Federal and state), etc. I don't know of anywhere in the SE (I stand to be corrected) where a Yoruba man is given such privileges (rights).

NB: I'm neither pro or anti Yoruba or Igbo, just stating facts as I know them.
What do u expect , how many yorubas are in igbo land ,
I think igbos even deserve more appointments n even deserve to be governor in lag cos no other tribe, including Yorubas have done or contributed to the development of Lagos state like the igbos.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by inme: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2015
When Yoruba people go get sense

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2015
Benbelor:
lol wailing imp gtfo of my mentions.......I just blessed one of yhur beggar brotherscheesy cheesy

Accursed son of a village w.hore, your pics alone proved you were fathered by a cow, you cant feed well but making noise online. We are used to you never do well here, empty chest beaters. Akpu eating ediot
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2015
NDI IGBO THINK HOME. That's the solution
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2015
RichDad1:
But why must Tinubu's name be attached to anything Igbo in Lagos? Seems that's the only way some people achieve orgasm.
5%ters, wayo wayo

I don't know if this was not on the write up Chief (Mrs.) Folashade Tinubu-Ojo ...
The use of thugs to exploit traders already over-exploited by Government should be checked in Lagos, Onitsha and Kano.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Kennydoc:

Omenka, you should try and understand the nature of Lagos as a state. Lagos is a cosmopolitan state and is the most developed in Nigeria. It is closest to the Western Nations than any other state.

The indigenous people of Lagos are very few compared to the entire population of Lagos, and many are not politically empowered.

Lagos can never be sustained by it's indigenes alone. It can't even be sustained by Yorubas alone, if other tribes are forced to vacate Lagos today.

Many people from other states and regions have invested massively in Lagos, and are therefore very important to the state.

For these and many other reasons, Lagos is expected to operate like other developed cities of the world. Why should it be a big deal that an Igbo man is a commissioner in Lagos when Igbos or Yorubas (Nigerians generally) are Mayors, Parliamentarians, top government functionaries in other cities and Nations of the world?

Are you aware that some of those Igbos were born in Lagos, have lived all their lives in Lagos, and have been investing massively in Lagos? Why can't they seek elective positions in the same place that is like home to them?

It's different from asking whether Yorubas or Hausas are being appointed in government in the SE, just the same way Igbos are never appointed in government in other SW states. The reason is that there are only very few non-indigenes who invest in the South East and make the SE home to them. Igbos are usually the ones that take other regions as home,though I also learnt there are many Yorubas in Kaduna.

If a man from Ogun state, Oyo state etc can govern Lagos state, I see no reason why a man from Imo state, Rivers state or Plateau state can't, if he has the political capability, and has the support of the people of Lagos. You know why? We don't run a regional government but a Federal system of government, thereby making all the individual states to be distinct on their own, rather than as a unit in a region or zone.
Look at this loser!
Its no fault of yours! It's the Yoruba chiefs and Obanikoro who sold election tickets to the ibo commissioner! And I believe they all regretted doing such to these greedy lots of your people!
I can assure you no tickets for you in the next election! Yoruba have awaken from their slumber!
Bunch of losers!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2015
pasol4real:

What do u expect , how many yorubas are in igbo land ,
I think igbos even deserve more appointments n even deserve to be governor in lag cos no other tribe, including Yorubas have done or contributed to the development of Lagos state like the igbos.

Are you okay? Can you tell us what they have contributed to Lagos more than other tribes there. You yeebhoes guys are pathetic being, imagine the rubbish you wrote there. So selling pirated cd and gala in traffic is your own contribution. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by teamchocolate: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2015
zendy:

[b][[s]color=#550000]A lot of Yorubas don't know about the war apart from what they were led to believe. France only recognised Biafra diplomatically, it did not provide military support. While the change of curreny did do some damage, it was not enough to have countered the war as Biafra printed its own currency which became legal tender. There was no food embargo. What we had was a blockade which was only made possible with British Warships. Why did Nigeria win the war? It was because of British warships that enforced a blockade that prevented food,essential supplies and adequate ammunition from getting in. It was because of Russian ammunition and jet fighters freely given to Gowon and it was because of millions of Dollars given to Nigeria by the Arab league. Nigeria never wins any any war without international support that's why it could do nothing against Boko Haram until Chad, Cameroon and the U.S hit involved. The Nigerian victory was just a hollow one because they could not have won on their own[/color][/b]
[/s][s][/s]
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by pasol4real(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
You mean the worthless biafra notes!
Infact, it was after Nigeria changed its notes that Ojukwu realized how worthless the previous notes are to him and decided to make his own biafra notes which is 2 times as worthless as the previous notes because no biafra country exist! What a fool! In essence, there was no money to buy ammunition and foods! So, the biafras have to resort to hijacking foods meant for ibo refugee and civilians until the foods was ultimately stopped. What a wicked tribe who couldn't have its people at heart but would rather snatch their food to fight war!
For the records, Ojukwu and his biafra men fought no war, all they did was to invade non-threatening neutral areas, hide in bushes to throw bombs, leave their children and wives to be slaughtered while they save their skin!
You were no different from the boko harams save for its suicide bombers!
Bunch of cowards! The moment you failed to confront the hausas/fulani with whom you had issues with confirmed ibos and its generation to be losers and cowards!
Your write up clearly shows ur level of ignorance n illiteracy.u just type gabbage n laugh over it like u are a motorpark tout.I don't blame u sha I blame d moderators ,that allows every dick n harry post whatever it is dat comes from their dumb head.
U keep mentioning coward n cowards but it is clear from ur write up u don't know the meaning .
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
pasol4real:

U guies really nid to travel to other places so u don't continue wallowing in ignorance all d time .
For ur info the richest men in igbo land today made their money in igbo land before moving to other regions n parts of the world. .orji kalu,nwayawu,Arthur nzeribe Orange drugs ,coscharis,capital oil ,innoson n a whole lot of them started n made their money in the southeast region before expanding.
I think the point is where ever igbos are they turn that place to gold .abuja where igbos own more than 70% of the land is not Lagos.
Nassarawa is not Lagos.go n see what igbos are doing there .
Any wise state government in Nigeria wud do well to invite n lure igbos to its self cos they know they are agents of development.
Even ogun state is doing everything possible to bring ndigbos to their clime .
China,Dubai Gabon,India n many parts if the world do same .so my bro nt nofin u can do about it igbos are special.the earlier u accept it the better for u.
Stop the jealousy stop the hatred.
[/s]

You are a little kid, read the crap you wrote up there again. Yeebhoes own 70% of the land of Abuja cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You mean China and Asia countries where the hangmen kill your people daily for peddling drugs, you are naive and deluded. Which Ogun state? You are a kid, go play with sand.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Originalsly: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2015
This is wayyyy more serious than people think. Not a tribal matter...not a matter of paying or not paying taxes...not a matter of attending or not attending meetings but a matter of being above the law. If this Tinubu Lady can use area boys to shut down and loot the market without fear or consequences....then we need to ask ourselves what next ? Regardless of tribe...her next move may directly affect you.... is it then you would be crying out? She used the area boys on this occasion..... the area boys now feel empowered.... would they be waiting for instructions from her?.....or would they hatch their own plans and carry them out in the name of this Tinubu lady?....knowing the police would not intervene? This incident is wayyyy more serious than we think.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2015
My elder bro trades in that section of the market and I have been telling him to invest in the East but he seem not to listen to me. I think this action is awake up call to him and folks alike.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kennydoc(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

Look at this loser!
Its no fault of yours! It's the Yoruba chiefs and Obanikoro who sold election tickets to the ibo commissioner! And I believe they all regretted doing such to these greedy lots of your people!
I can assure you no tickets for you in the next election! Yoruba have awaken from their slumber!
Bunch of losers!

If this is all you can spin out after reading my post, then suit yourself. I didn't write what I did because I'm Igbo. I was only being logical.
If your people can hold political positions in the UK because they been living there for long, and are contributing to the economy of Britain, why should it be a crime if igbos hold top positions in Lagos?
We're not losers, otherwise you guys wouldn't have been oozing out the jealousy and bitterness about my people the way you do. If you look yourself in the mirror, I guess you'll see the real loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Are you aware that with APGA tickets they can still win the election cos those areas they won are not cosmopolitan,they are dominated by the Igbo people
Kagawa10:

Look at this loser!
Bunch of losers!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2015
pasol4real:

Your write up clearly shows ur level of ignorance n illiteracy.u just type gabbage n laugh over it like u are a motorpark tout.I don't blame u sha I blame d moderators ,that allows every dick n harry post whatever it is dat comes from their dumb head.
U keep mentioning coward n cowards but it is clear from ur write up u don't know the meaning .
Lol!
Ibos are losers and cowards, go suck it up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (58) (Reply)

Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.