Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (112579 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Really...But the guy said "Obi of Enugu" grin

Besides, This hardly happens in the east, Just once in a while. Unlike...Abeg I no be tribalist.
Unlike a certain no man's land, Anambra, where ibos are being suyanized by igala boys!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by SeverusSnape(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

Unlike a certain no man's land, Anambra, where ibos are being suyanized by igala boys!
You keep lying to console yourself. Abeg go meet APC zombies make you lie for them.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by SeverusSnape(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=januzaj post=38295649][/quote] Bros I lie?...
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by januzaj(m): 10:09am On Sep 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Bros I lie?...
you no lie ooooooo....uhm

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by SeverusSnape(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2015
januzaj:
you no lie ooooooo....uhm
Correct guy!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by zendy: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

Yeah and what did he do in the space of that 2yrs, he looted Benin Cbn, invaded Ore, Auchi and Benin until Nigeria had enough! If you mean invading neutral ground is fighting war then you are a retaard. What happened to ibos staying in their region during the progrom and directing their grievances at the hausa/fulani.
The same Ojukwu who could have saved millions of his people by surrendering uses them as suya while he saved his skin and came to contest in the same Nigeria!
What a bunch of losers!

There was no neutral ground in the war. It was Nigeria vs Biafra and Ojukwu was entitled to invade anywhere that was still part of Nigera, be it Ibadan or Sokoto. Only a coward surrenders without fighting and we gave a good account of ourselves of which I'm proud. You think Nigeria won the war? No, it was Britain, Russia and millions of Dollars of Arab leagues money that won the war for you. If Biafra had had just half of that kind of support, Igbo might have been your national language by now

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Keep lying to your self. Whether Anambra is no man's land, I don't know, because I'm not from there. But everyone knows about Lagos.
Lagos will only becomes a no man's land if Yorubas are getting extinct unlike the ibos who are being suyanized in Anambra, a no man's land!
Pele o!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by ufemia23(f): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
you are just a chest beater......... Believe me she can closedown ariaria market in anambra and nothing will happen. NOTHING

look out who is talking . people like u ain't meant to comment here.. I guess you are Yoruba. let the IBO's leave lag let me see what will become of it
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by truefact: 10:12am On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

Your useless father must be a Fulani, read here and see how Fulani raped your mom but nothing happened.

Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle.
You are disgrace to your clownish fetish yorubas...you must be a product of inc.est. ..your cowardice knows no bound. ..in the case of Igbos, nobody was around when the fulanis did their evil, but in the case of you fetish yorubas, 200 of you cowards were there watching the fulanis do their evil without doing anything out of fear...you are disgrace to humanity. ..Shameless cowards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by SeverusSnape(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lagos will only becomes a no man's land if Yorubas are getting extinct unlike the ibos who are being suyanized in Anambra, a no man's land!
Pele o!
Pele to you too o. grin
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Harycj: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
They had to include the TINUBU in the caption, to draw our attention.

So now, you guys have our attention.

My advice?obey the laws of the land,obey the laws of Lagos and the internal crisis, which was why the market was shut should be resolved. I personally think it was a wise move to close down the market, as that internal crisis might have spilled out into the streets of Lagos, with an unpredictable amount of mayhem being caused.

Wise choice Madam Tinubu.

A useless accertion for a useless mind like urs.......Keep beefing those making their money genuinlely while ur generation begs to feed for the rest of their miserable lives.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by AfroKnight: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2015
Thought they said Lagos is no man's land. Jokers
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by ola6: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2015
These idiots are at it again. How can you ibotic f. O. O. Ls call my ancestral land a "no man's land". Are you igbos fo. Olish or what? I pray we Yorubas wake up soon... I am happy with this development.

I prefer Hausas or S. Southerners to take over Lagos than uncultured, crude and primitive igbos... very uncivilized people...

No man's land my foot! If them born any of you well, say that in Isale Eko. Starved cowards...

May you people die a thousand deaths! Bastards!

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Harycj: 10:20am On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

Fulani herdsmen, yesterday, killed Tamgbo Ogueji, a member of the traditional rulers’ cabinet at Eke community in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State. The deceased, aged 85, was allegedly shot in his house in the early hours over an undisclosed issue.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-village-chief-in-enugu/

I dnt really blame the yorubas anyway......its because they are used to begging to feed all their lives that is why they keep envying the igbos who are born to make it in life
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2015
zendy:

Fulanis? We already killed so much of them in the war to last us a life time, there nothing to chest beat about. The rest of Niger never even raised a finger. Even I'm praying that Olu Falae still has his fingers

Buhahahaha. So you killed them after losing 3M fl.atheads. You are a comedian, so you dont care about your sisters and mom getting raped on your own land. You are a disgrace to all sane yeebhoes.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Harycj: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2015
ola6:
These idiots are at it again. How can you ibotic f. O. O. Ls call my ancestral land a "no man's land". Are you igbos fo. Olish or what? I pray we Yorubas wake up soon... I am happy with this development.

I prefer Hausas or S. Southerners to take over Lagos than uncultured, crude and primitive igbos... very uncivilized people...

No man's land my foot! If them born any of you well, say that in Isale Eko. Starved cowards...

May you people die a thousand deaths! Bastards!

And ur generation will keep begging the igbos to survive.........lazy bastards.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2015
zendy:

There was no neutral ground in the war. It was Nigeria vs Biafra and Ojukwu was entitled to invade anywhere that was still part of Nigera, be it Ibadan or Sokoto. Only a coward surrenders without fighting and we gave a good account of ourselves of which I'm proud. You think Nigeria won the war? No, it was Britain, Russia and millions of Dollars of Arab leagues money that won the war for you
Eediot, how about france and other power houses that supported you!
and no, it was Awolowo tactical genius that won the war! His idea of changing our currency note made the money stolen in banks and other money owned by biafra worthless, not to forget his food embargo tactic! You are no match to the Yorubas, the moment your greedy lots invaded the midwestern and Ore, the battle became lost!
You are right, there is no neutral ground in battle, just the same way ibos shouldn't play the victim card 'cos they got 3mil of their people slaughtered!
Bunch of losers!

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by sinizia: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
They had to include the TINUBU in the caption, to draw our attention.

So now, you guys have our attention.

My advice?obey the laws of the land,obey the laws of Lagos and the internal crisis, which was why the market was shut should be resolved. I personally think it was a wise move to close down the market, as that internal crisis might have spilled out into the streets of Lagos, with an unpredictable amount of mayhem being caused.

Wise choice Madam Tinubu.

You are a cretinous Idíot and may it never be well with you irredeemable bastard for being heartless to these innocent traders' plight. You dùmbfuck!!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
truefact:

You are disgrace to your clownish fetish yorubas...you must be a product of inc.est. ..your cowardice knows no bound. ..in the case of Igbos, nobody was around when the fulanis did their evil, but in the case of you fetish yorubas, 200 of you cowards were there watching the fulanis do their evil without doing anything out of fear...you are disgrace to humanity. ..Shameless cowards
[/s]

Accursed akpu eating bastard. Product of baby factory, your foolish mother must have delivered you in her smelly brothel, you have no shame. They are raping your sisters and mother but you dont care, they killed your chief and you are not worried. I will tell your father to go do DNA for you, Fulani must have impregnate your silly mother. Cursed yeebhoe ediot.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Really...But the guy said "Obi of Enugu" grin

Besides, This hardly happens in the east, Just once in a while. Unlike...Abeg I no be tribalist.

See another one: I can post more than 20 links for you, you are even more than a tribalist sef.

[size=20pt]Two people are feared dead, while an unspecified number of women have been reportedly raped by Fulani herdsmen who invaded Umuapu community in Ohaji/Egbema local council area of Imo State with their cattle[/size].

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/herdsmen-kill-2-rape-women-in-imo/
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Benbelor(m): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The tension between us and these strangers is seriously taking another dangerous dimension. let's just go to the boxing ring and fight it out..... I personally can take on 15 to 20 ibos alone. undecided

grin
shatapppp yhu yoruba pervert,if this so called strangers leave this strange place for yhu leopard skinned gays I bet if yhu can culminate up to the development and taxes they generate for the state,nonsekable!!!!..........and It just peeves me how its only in Lagos state this rancouring situation occur.......nde ofe nmanucheesy
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Harycj: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2015
yorubas are the worst set of tribalistic people i have ever seen on dis part of the world. Despite that they depend on the igbos for survival, they still beef. Why dont u people do something reasonable with ur lives and stop cursing the igbos whom God has blessed.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2015
Harycj:

And ur generation will keep begging the igbos to survive.........lazy bastards.
Lol!
Chest beating apes!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Faraidi(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2015
kettykin:

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/tension-at-alaba-market/
The so called Iyaloja is a big coward.She is just fighting a PROXY war.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2015
Harycj:

I dnt really blame the yorubas anyway......its because they are used to begging to feed all their lives that is why they keep envying the igbos who are born to make it in life

5th class citizen like you is carrying a curse from womb. You cant make it on your land unless you run to the SW, you land is cursed and you all run away from there daily. What is there to envy in you? So they envy you in your armed robbery, kidnapping, cocaine smuggling, fake drugs, baby factory and selling of gala in Lagos traffic. Your kind of stupidity is rare. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kingspin(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2015
Lagos is accomodating indeed. I only laugh at somethings.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

Go back to Aba if you don't like it! Nobody is forcing you to be here!
Dey tie your placenta gum Lagos?

I was born, bred, buttered, amalad, ewedud and gbegiried in lasgidi. If you don't like it,jump in the lagoon....I'll be making my money tout or no tout,area boy or no area boy,tinubu or no tinubu.

Boko no fit dislodge me from maiduguri, na coward mouse like you go fit pursue me comot Lagos! Dem never born you.
Tinubu is testing the mic abi na water, tell dem, who the gods want to kill, de first make deaf n dumb. All of una go sink for that hole wey una de dig.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by dokyOloye: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
you are just a chest beater......... Believe me she can closedown ariaria market in anambra and nothing will happen. NOTHING
Ariaria market in Anambra?
Hahahahahahahahahah.
Make una de travel,una no gree.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by pasol4real(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2015
BuddahMonk:

You tried it during the daytime, you were turned back.

You sneaked in at the death of the night to paste order and loot shops cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Am not suprised yorubas hav always bin cowards n thieves .
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by asapeola(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2015
One thing i have noticed about some people is that once they suffer mishap, they start quoting losses of millions and millions of naira! u go cum begin dey wonder how come a 2x2 stall had goods worth 100sm not to forget the actual cash they always seem to keep in there. na diamonds una dey sell

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 10:35am On Sep 23, 2015
gbosaa:

I was born, bred, buttered, amalad, ewedud and gbegiried in lasgidi. If you don't like it,jump in the lagoon....I'll be making my money tout or no tout,area boy or no area boy,tinubu or no tinubu.

Boko no fit dislodge me from maiduguri, na coward mouse like you go fit pursue me comot Lagos! Dem never born you.
Tinubu is testing the mic abi na water, tell dem, who the gods want to kill, de first make deaf n dumb. All of una go sink for that hole wey una de dig.
See serious chest beating and ultimatums.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by pasol4real(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

Wetin dis Mumu dey talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.