Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (112586 Views)

Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by pasol4real(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

You are a little kid, read the crap you wrote up there again. Yeebhoes own 70% of the land of Abuja cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You mean China and Asia countries where the hangmen kill your people daily for peddling drugs, you are naive and deluded. Which Ogun state? You are a kid, go play with sand.
Who is dis ignoramus ,so u don't know that igbos bought n owns 70% of the land in abuja ? N am here talking to u .it just prooves my earlier point that u guies nid to start going out of Lagos so the scales in ur eyes making u so dumb n ignorant can actually fall off.its an advice not an insult.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2015
DikeOha882:
Are you aware that with APGA tickets they can still win the election cos those areas they won are not cosmopolitan,they are dominated by the Igbo people
Apga in Lagos?
What happened to the ibo man that contested with apga in lagos? Losers!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2015
Kennydoc:

If this is all you can spin out after reading my post, then suit yourself. I didn't write what I did because I'm Igbo. I was only being logical.
If your people can hold political positions in the UK because they been living there for long, and are contributing to the economy of Britain, why should it be a crime if igbos hold top positions in Lagos?
We're not losers, otherwise you guys wouldn't have been oozing out the jealousy and bitterness about my people the way you do. If you look yourself in the mirror, I guess you'll see the real loser.
What else?
Chest beating apes!

Yorubas also disregard their host in U.K, makes hates speeches against the british in the person of kanu, call them names, disregard London as a no man's land? The moment you ibos tell yourself the ugly truth is the day you will heal!
Losers!

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2015
Contested what position? Joker
Kagawa10:

Apga in Lagos?
What happened to the ibo man that contested with apga in lagos? Losers!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
pasol4real:

Who is dis ignoramus ,so u don't know that igbos bought n owns 70% of the land in abuja ? N am here talking to u .it just prooves my earlier point that u guies nid to start going out of Lagos so the scales in ur eyes making u so dumb n ignorant can actually fall off.its an advice not an insult.
[/s]

Your m.oronic father is the ignora.mus. You keep making noise everywhere like a little kid, from you own Abuja to your control Lagos, China, Asia and all. Are you naturally daft or pretending to be stupid? You must be a 7 years old dunce, go play with sand and stop disgracing your family everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by zendy: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
You mean the worthless biafra notes!
Infact, it was after Nigeria changed its notes that Ojukwu realized how worthless the previous notes are to him and decided to make his own biafra notes which is 2 times as worthless as the previous notes because no biafra country exist! What a fool! In essence, there was no money to buy ammunition and foods! So, the biafras have to resort to hijacking foods meant for ibo refugee and civilians until the foods was ultimately stopped. What a wicked tribe who couldn't have its people at heart but would rather snatch their food to fight war!
For the records, Ojukwu and his biafra men fought no war, all they did was to invade non-threatening neutral areas, hide in bushes to throw bombs, leave their children and wives to be slaughtered while they save their skin!
You were no different from the boko harams save for its suicide bombers!
Bunch of cowards! The moment you failed to confront the hausas/fulani with whom you had issues with confirmed ibos and its generation to be losers and cowards!

Go and read about the war. Read about it from people were on the ground when all transpired instead of listening to hearsay. After that, ask your self why Biafra withstood Nigeria for 3 years despite the overwhelming advantage Nigeria had. Ask why more Nigerian soldiers were killed than Biafra Soldiers. Ask how Nigeria at first took important towns like Aba, Umuahia and Owerri only for Biafran Soldiers to retak them. The real cowards was Nigeria that needed the military might of Britain and Russia and even Egyptian pilots to fight a far more smaller but determined Biafra. I don't know why people keep talking about neutral territory when this was Biafra vs Nigeria. Like I said, Nigeria never wins any war without international support, and when they do, the make it seem like they won when everyone knows that without the support, they wouldn't have done anything
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by aleem50(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2015
ellachuku:

And Abdusalami poisoned your Abiola in prison after being locked up years.. What did Yoruba do? Lousy noisemakers
He was not our Abiola alone. MKO sacrificed his life for the democracy that you and I are enjoying today even if the current political dispensation of this country is not that okay. And by the way you seems not to know much about the history of Nigeria,it wasn't Abdul salam that poisoned Abiola.
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
zendy:

Go and read about the war. Read about it from people were on the ground when all transpired instead of listening to hearsay. After that, ask your self why Biafra withstood Nigeria for 3 years despite the overwhelming advantage Nigeria had. Ask why more Nigerian soldiers were killed than Biafra Soldiers. Ask how Bigeria at first took important towns like Aba, Umuahia and Owerri only for Biafran Soldiers to retak them. The real cowards was Nigeria that needed the military might of Britain and Russia to fight a far more smaller but determined Biafra. I don't know why people keep talking about neutral territory when this was Biafra vs Nigeria. Like I said, Nigeria never wins any war without international support, and when they do, the make it seem like they won when everyone knows that without the support, they wouldn't have won
Will you shut up?
Ibo fought no war! Imagine in latter years, boko haram telling us they fought Nigeria for 5yrs when we all know all they did was to play hide and seek with no confrontation whatesoever!
Like biafran, like boko harams! Bunch of cowards and losers!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by zendy: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

Buhahahaha. So you killed them after losing 3M fl.atheads. You are a comedian, so you dont care about your sisters and mom getting raped on your own land. You are a disgrace to all sane yeebhoes.

And we are are back to the fact that Yorubas believe that people who fight, just like the Igbos did, are cowards while those who hide under brown roofs are brave. Sweet. The Yoruba man has no backbone to fight. The Igbos have fought, the Niger-Deltans have fought, even some parts of the middle belt have done something. But the Yoruba man that has never done anything against the northern establishment, not even when they abolished June 12th and killed Abiola, thinks that those who fight are cowards. Sweet
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by murmee: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
kaycid77:

Even the daughter is a tout.... they cant try that in the Electronic section, Asian Tiger boys, thats where you have the mafians, they will exterminate her in a jiffy
And you will leave Lagos in a jiffy. Btw, must you trade in the South West?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kennydoc(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

What else?
Chest beating apes!

Yorubas also disregard their host in U.K, makes hates speeches against the british in the person of kanu, call them names, disregard London as a no man's land? The moment you ibos tell yourself the ugly truth is the day you will heal!
Losers!

Which form of disregard are you even talking about? The shop owners here have been abused, intimidated, insulted yet they've done nothing, only hoping that things would straighten out. What is happening in the markets has nothing to do with Nnamdi Kanu or the online rants of some "Biafran soldiers".
Businesses owned by Igbos have been suffering for several years because of the hatred of the so called "hosts". Many markets have been set ablaze in the past, just in a bid to forcefully vacate those igbos out of the markets, even before social media rantings by youths came into existence.
What is happening is nothing more than exhibition of shear jealousy.

You asked, "Yorubas also disregard their host in U.K, makes hates speeches against the british in the person of kanu, call them names, disregard London as a no man's land?"
Do you think Westerners have this crude mentality that Nigerians have? Nobody cares about whatever rants you make online or offline. If you compete favourably with citizens, you will get what is due you. Igbos who live in Lagos are competing very well with Lagosians. They've refused to be intimidated.

I've noticed you're full of hate and bile, and that's why you keep spewing those vile words. Any repeat of an insultive word in your mention, and I'll ignore you for good. Mind you that you weren't the one I quoted in the first instance.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by zendy: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

Will you shut up?
Ibo fought no war! Imagine in latter years, boko haram telling us they fought Nigeria for 5yrs when we all know all they did was to play hide and seek with no confrontation whatesoever!
Like biafran, like boko harams! Bunch of cowards and losers!

oh yeah! Igbos fought no war. The thousands of Nigerian Soldiers who drowned at the River Niger trying to get into Onitsha must have gone for swimming lessons gone bad?Ignoramus. What do you think people do in wars? They come out openly to shoot like Rambo? It is about firing and hiding. Go and learn the history of the war then come back and discuss the Biafran war with me

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
zendy:

Go and read about the war. Read about it from people were on the ground when all transpired instead of listening to hearsay. After that, ask your self why Biafra withstood Nigeria for 3 years despite the overwhelming advantage Nigeria had. Ask why more Nigerian soldiers were killed than Biafra Soldiers. Ask how Nigeria at first took important towns like Aba, Umuahia and Owerri only for Biafran Soldiers to retak them. The real cowards was Nigeria that needed the military might of Britain and Russia and even Egyptian pilots to fight a far more smaller but determined Biafra. I don't know why people keep talking about neutral territory when this was Biafra vs Nigeria. Like I said, Nigeria never wins any war without international support, and when they do, the make it seem like they won when everyone knows that without the support, they wouldn't have done anything
Moreso, you seem to forget it was ibos and hausa that were having rancour, other tribes, especially the yorubas were just watching despite the fact that ibos killed our brother, Akintola. But you ibos climbed above the leaf the moment you invaded 0re. Benin, Auchi!
So stop all this tale of us against the world!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by hardbody: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
They had to include the TINUBU in the caption, to draw our attention.

So now, you guys have our attention.

My advice?obey the laws of the land,obey the laws of Lagos and the internal crisis, which was why the market was shut should be resolved. I personally think it was a wise move to close down the market, as that internal crisis might have spilled out into the streets of Lagos, with an unpredictable amount of mayhem being caused.

Wise choice Madam Tinubu.

Which silly law are you talking about here? The law that allows one illiterate market woman to brazenly deploy the use of criminal elements to operate under the shadow of darkness to go and unlawfully lock up shops being owned and paid for under legitimate legal regime?

Why did the hoodlums wait till the unholy hours before coming to carry out the dastardly act. If ghosts are not scared, why don't they perambulate in daylight?

The choices you make, SMH

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by BloodyK11ler: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

Your m.oronic father is the ignora.mus. You keep making noise everywhere like a little kid, from you own Abuja to your control Lagos, China, Asia and all. Are you naturally daft or pretending to be stupid? You must be a 7 years old dunce, go play with sand and stop disgracing your family everywhere.

grin grin grin grin grin

Uppercut!!
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
zendy:

oh yeah! Igbos fought no war. The thousands of Nigerian Soldiers who drowned at the River Niger trying to get into Onitsha must have gone for swimming lessons gone bad?Ignoramus. What do you think people do in wars? They come out openly to shoot like Rambo? It is about firing and hiding. Go and learn the history of the war then come back and discuss the Biafran war with me
Here I was thinking you will tell me where ibos actually fought rather than solidified the claim they were playing hide and seek! Ibo blew off the Niger bridge and ran into their enclaves, how is it different from boko haram hide and seek?
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
zendy:

And we are are back to the fact that Yorubas believe that people who fight, just like the Igbos did, are cowards while those who hide under brown roofs are brave. Sweet. The Yoruba man has no backbone to fight. The Igbos have fought, the Niger-Deltans have fought, even some parts of the middle belt have done something. But the Yoruba man that has never done anything against the northern establishment, not even when they abolished June 12th and killed Abiola, thinks that those who fight are cowards. Sweet
[/s]

I dont have the time to lecture you on wars fought by yorubas. They have been fighting wars when your parents still live on trees and bushes. Your only offensive during the war you making noise about was even led by a Yoruba man Banjo. I wont even remind you about Benja Adekunle, your biafra surrendered to even a Yoruba man. You are a 5th class citizen and there is nothing you can do about it. You are a slave to all tribe in Nigeria, Igala are killing you in Aguleri, Ab.oki killing you in North, Fulani doing same on your own land yet you are still making noise. You have no shame.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
BloodyK11ler:

grin grin grin grin grin

Uppercut!!

Imagine that little kid making noise and bragging over nothing. he will soon cry injustice when KAI nab the fool while selling pirated cd and gala in Lagos traffic. Deluded people
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kennydoc:

Which form of disregard are you even talking about? The shop owners here have been abused, intimidated, insulted yet they've done nothing, only hoping that things would straighten out. What is happening in the markets has nothing to do with Nnamdi Kanu or the online rants of some "Biafran soldiers".
Businesses owned by Igbos have been suffering for several years because of the hatred of the so called "hosts". Many markets have been set ablaze in the past, just in a bid to forcefully vacate those igbos out of the markets, even before social media rantings by youths came into existence.
What is happening is nothing more than exhibition of shear jealousy.

You asked, "Yorubas also disregard their host in U.K, makes hates speeches against the british in the person of kanu, call them names, disregard London as a no man's land?"
Do you think Westerners have this crude mentality that Nigerians have? Nobody cares about whatever rants you make online or offline. If you compete favourably with citizens, you will get what is due you. Igbos who live in Lagos are competing very well with Lagosians. They've refused to be intimidated.

I've noticed you're full of hate and bile, and that's why you keep spewing those vile words. Any repeat of an insulting word in your mention, and I'll ignore you for good. Mind you that you weren't the one I quoted in the first instance.
What's this one saying?
What else do I expect from the victim-card playing tribes? 'It's always other's fault, not ours' that's the slogan!
Yoruba were jealous of you yet they gave ibos pdp ticket to win as house of representatives and all?
Yorubas were wicked yet all the houses ibo left during the civil war were given back to them as opposed to what happened to their houses in Ph?
I repeat the day the ibos tell themselves the truth is the day they will heal! Playing the victim card will amount to nothing!
Bunch of hypocrites and liers!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Keziah100: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
aleem50:
He was not our Abiola alone. MKO sacrificed his life for the democracy that you and I are enjoying today even if the current political dispensation of this country is not that okay. And by the way you seems not to know much about the history of Nigeria,it wasn't Abdul salam that poisoned Abiola.

Hell would freeze the day any Yoruba person does any selfless deed.
Erm.. Can you pls outline the dividends of this democracy you are enjoying?

Thanks for banning my account una hear.ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Keziah100: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

Imagine that little kid making noise and bragging over nothing. he will soon cry injustice when KAI nab the fool while selling pirated cd and gala in Lagos traffic. Deluded people

Better than sitting idly smoking weed all day long... You no dey shame
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kennydoc(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

What's this one saying?
What else do I expect from the victim-card playing tribes? 'It's always other's fault, not ours' that's the slogan!

I GUESS WE'RE PLAYING THE VICTIM AND YET STILL CONQUERING OTHER TERRITORIES. WE ARE WORKING VERY HARD FOR OURSELVES, AND THAT'S SOMETHING NONE OF YOU CAN TAKE AWAY FROM US. YOU SOMETIMES WISH YOUR PEOPLE HAD THE STRENGTH AND DETERMINATION IGBOS HAVE. SORRY EH, IT'S GENETIC.

Yoruba were jealous of you yet they gave ibos pdp ticket to win as house of representatives and all?

IGBOS GOT THE PDP CARDS BECAUSE THAT WAS THE ONLY WAY PDP WOULD BE ABLE TO WIN IN THOSE CONSTITUENCIES. MOST YORUBAS IN THOSE CONSTITUENCIES VOTED FOR APC. PDP WON ON THE VOTES OF MAJORLY IGBOS, SO DON'T GIVE ANY PRAISE TO THE YORUBA PARTY CHIEFTAINS.
LET ME ALSO NOTIFY YOU THAT THE EASIEST WAY PDP CAN WIN ELECTIONS IN SOME CONSTITUENCIES LIKE OJO IS BY CHOOSING IGBOS, AND AS LONG AS IGBOS ARE CHOSEN, PDP WILL KEEP WINNING.

Yorubas were wicked yet all the houses ibo left during the civil war were given back to them as opposed to what happened to their houses in Ph?

ALL THE HOUSES IGBOS LEFT DURING THE WAR... GUY, STOP LYING HERE. MANY IGBOS LOST THEIR PROPERTY AND BUSINESSES IN LAGOS AFTER THE WAR. ONLY A FEW WHO HAD GENUINE YORUBA FRIENDS WERE ABLE TO RECOVER THEIRS.

I repeat the day the ibos tell themselves the truth is the day they will heal! Playing the victim card will amount to nothing!

THE TRUTH IGBOS ARE TELLING THEMSELVES IS IN THEIR HARDWORK. HATE THEM ALL YOU WANT, IGBOS HAVE MADE A LOT OF IMPACT IN LAGOS. THEIR STRONG AND RESILIENT SPIRIT IS EVIDENT IN THE WAY THE ARE SUCEEDING IN MANY BUSINESSES AND VENTURES OUTSIDE THE SOUTH EAST.

YOU ARE A BIGGER HYPOCRITE AND LIAR. YOUR POSTS ARE REEKING WITH JEALOUSY. PLEASE DON'T LET JEALOUSY CUT YOUR LIFE SHORT. FREE YOUR MIND, OKAY.

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Keziah100: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

What's this one saying?

Thanks for being "nice" o.
Bros, why yoruba dey carry bucket enter room for night? Wetin dey make una fear to come outside piss or shit?dirty people

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Keziah100: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

I dont have the time to lecture you on wars fought by yorubas. They have been fighting wars when your parents still live on trees and bushes. Your only offensive during the war you making noise about was even led by a Yoruba man Banjo. I wont even remind you about Benja Adekunle, your biafra surrendered to even a Yoruba man. You are a 5th class citizen and there is nothing you can do about it. You are a slave to all tribe in Nigeria, Igala are killing you in Aguleri, Ab.oki killing you in North, Fulani doing same on your own land yet you are still making noise. You have no shame.

You mean Adekunle that was abandoned by Yoruba's that ate his faeces till he died?
Wow! Yoruba's are really "nice"
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Keziah100:

Thanks for being "nice" o.
Bros, why yoruba dey carry bucket enter room for night? Wetin dey make una fear to come outside piss or shit?dirty people
We know people who reside in dirty places like aba, onisha, alaba! Dirty ibos, what a tribe!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
Keziah100:

Better than sitting idly smoking weed all day long... You no dey shame

[/s]

Stop insulting your father online, he must be a fool for sitting idly all day smoking weed. What a useless father you have got. Smh
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by emeritus856: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Keziah100:

You mean Adekunle that was abandoned by Yoruba's that ate his faeces till he died?

Nah, I mean the Adekunle that sent most of your cursed elders to there early grave. Buhahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Kagawa10: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Keziah100:

Can't be compared to the 3mil ibos that were slaughtered or ojukwu and his biafra crews snatching Nigeria foods meant for ibo refugee and civilians!
Shameless tribe!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Keziah100: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Kagawa10:

Can't be compared 3mil ibos slaughtered or ojukwu and his biafra crews snatching Nigeria foods meant for ibo refugee and civilians!
Shameless tribe!

I also told you that Yorubas has lost more than 15ml people to cult fights (mushin cults, fadeyi etc etc) and police raid because you yoruba people can't stay out of thieving. Thief thief tribe
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Keziah100: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:

Nah, I mean the Adekunle that sent most of your cursed elders to there early grave. Buhahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The same accursed Adekunle aka Scorpion that died eating his feaces?.. What a waste of human.but guy, why was that man abandoned to die that way?I actually felt sorry for him
Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by PenSniper: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Tkester:
Getting serious.
Igbos should prove themselves.

Mr Crying Wolf, cry me a lagoon.
You are dared to show your "courage" and see where it leads you.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter by Keziah100: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
emeritus856:
[s][/s]

Stop insulting your father online, he must be a fool for sitting idly all day smoking weed. What a useless father you have got. Smh

Hehehehehe your papa type plenty for idioro mushin olosha and I know this because I go there to buy fresh fish.
Jobless old Yoruba men with no teeth in their mouth and the funny part is that you see them queuing to buy corn whenever they beg for money

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (58) (Reply)

Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation / Rivers Rerun Election: Live Result Thread / Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.