Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? (2246 Views)

Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
you dnt need to gal, my intuition's told me all I need 2 know
we settled then wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
quiinnBee:

right every girl likes that'hehe, but i do got A bloke.he's got the whole package wink

Lucky girl! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by czarr(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
if you no geh money... to dem gals you are not romantic..

you are romANUS!!
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
czarr:
if you no geh money...
to dem gals you are not romantic..

you are romANUS!!

Lol, this reminded me of this

Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by czarr(m): 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, this reminded me of this
harsh!!
Re: Ladies What Makes A Guy So Romantic To You? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
czarr:
harsh!!

I saw it on the net & it just made me "lol".

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant But I Always Use Protection / How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander. / Neighbor's Mom Is Trying To Get Close To Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.