Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,206 members, 7,957,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? (10723 Views)

Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by toosoon(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2009
@poster,

cheating is doing things (good or bad) without your partners' concept.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by toosoon(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2009
de cash:

Look folks, cheating to my own view starts when we suspect our girl/boy friend.
sometimes, he will not wish 2 tell u all about himself.In ur mind u'll be thinking: "this guy as a skeleton in his cupboard".
And you'll start suspecting. you feel cheated & would want to "pay him in his own coin".
that alone will cause you to start cheating.
This happened to me! Pls guys and chicks, make una stop to dey suspect.

Wishing not to tell her is like 'hidding something from her', so it is called !EMOTIONAL CHEATING!
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2009
de cash:

This happened to me! Pls guys and chicks, make una stop to dey suspect.

From experience, most women have this bad habit. They're forever looking for signs
of cheating where there is none. Who knows? Probably because they cheat all the time,
so they think, "oh since I'm cheating on him, maybe he's doing the same thing to me"
Funny world, this smiley
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Fiona0007: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2009
Cheating emotionally can be more destructive than physical one.
I am in love with a married man. It happened so quickly before I realised he was actually taken. sorry, but can't stop loving him. We are not seeing each other in that way, but I know he has feeling for me too. I felt devastated when I saw him so sad and confused because I thought somehow I led him into this emotional cheating. He never ever talked about his otherhalf, but I knew he is married because he has a ring. Life can be so intolerable without that special one beside me.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2009
why not let im go to his wife, since you know he's married? see what we're
talking about?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Fiona0007: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2009
I have not taken this man! I am just in love with him and we are not in relationship. So whatever he does with his wife, as long as he is happy in his marriage, I am happy for him. I just want to see him happy and successful. But I must admit I am miserable if I haven't seen him for a long time.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2009
what use is loving a man that you cannot have? you think this makes sense?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Fiona0007: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2009
I know it may not last forever. But can't help it, being in love is a wonderful thing.
hey, I didn't encourage him to come towards me.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:05am On Apr 21, 2009
i feel you smiley you must be one of a kind-loving a married man for the sake of it.
most ladies do it for money these days.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by pinkylady1(f): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2009
@ fiona0007

but i used to think that physical cheating is more destructive than emotional cheating.

or what do you guys think?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by tox(f): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2009
wat so eva u send time doing,is actually something you love, but if there is a no 1,and she is the last thaught for the day then u're a greater cheap! cos nothing wrong u do makes me u feel u're guity. jst the way we do to God so u understand the word cheat,
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2009
emotional cheating, physical cheating, are they not the same?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Fiona0007: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2009
Which one is more destructive, physical or emotional cheating?
I don't know the answer. But I guess, they are equally powerful and can distract the parties involved. If one is sleeping with another partner other than one's married to or committed to, but not emotionally involved, it can end relatively easily and go back to "normal life" without long term emotional trauma. But it can be much more painful if two people feel connected and yet they know there is no way forward. It's like finding the right man at the wrong time.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by RuuDie(m): 3:01am On Apr 22, 2009
the very moment the idea enters ur head grin
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Pataki: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2009
RuuDie:

the very moment the idea enters ur head grin
hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
Fiona0007:

Which one is more destructive, physical or emotional cheating?
I don't know the answer. But I guess, they are equally powerful and can distract the parties involved. If one is sleeping with another partner other than one's married to or committed to, but not emotionally involved, it can end relatively easily and go back to "normal life" without long term emotional trauma. But it can be much more painful if two people feel connected and yet they know there is no way forward. It's like finding the right man at the wrong time.

It doesn't matter. Fate has a way of working things out if really you're meant to be together. I don't
believe there's any such thing as a wrong time to find the right person.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Fiona0007: 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2009
Yeah I heard it before. But I just felt so helpless. I think we are not meant to be.
But there is always something to hope for, right. can never know what would happen the next day.
god bless you.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2009
God bless you too. Looks like I enjoy talking to you. Maybe we should take
our conversation out of here. what dýou think?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by tombola: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2009
as long as di ck is not inside pussy yet, there is no cheating
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2009
tombola:

as long as di ck is not inside pussy yet, there is no cheating

that is a rather crude thing to say, don't you think?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by kay7: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2009
Cheating is both physical and emotional. Emotional cheating is more common. One has to have a conscience to accept he/she is cheating on the other. But anything you do or think at the expense of your partner would qualify as cheating.
Handling it is another ball game. The easiest way is self-determination to stop cheating and consciously putting in everything to stop it.
Telling your partner may not be appropriate if physical cheating is engaged in cos it would bring back memories in future,
, but if partner eventually finds out, would it not have been better if some confessions were made?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Fiona0007: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2009
@George
yeah, i guess it's not appropriate to use this space to have conversation between just two people. What is another way of sending messages without intruding other people's space?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:35am On Apr 24, 2009
kay7:

Cheating is both physical and emotional. Emotional cheating is more common. One has to have a conscience to accept he/she is cheating on the other. But anything you do or think at the expense of your partner would qualify as cheating.
Handling it is another ball game. The easiest way is self-determination to stop cheating and consciously putting in everything to stop it.
Telling your partner may not be appropriate if physical cheating is engaged in cos it would bring back memories in future,
, but if partner eventually finds out, would it not have been better if some confessions were made?

I agree with you on that.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2009
@fiona,
We could even chat on messenger if you feel
like it.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Feelitx(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2009
Anything you do with someone of opposite sex that hurts or can hurt your regular partner is cheating.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by sosisi(f): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2009
Interesting topic pataki.
I think whenever one's focus shifts from your spouse to another.
It's called cheating.
Personally,I don't call it cheating if it's a boyfriend girlfriend situation because there's no lasting commitment in such arrangements and one could go through 2-10 relationships before settling down with one person in a committed marriage relationship.
As long as one hasn't said I do,if you find someone else,tell the other and move on
Simple.
What I call cheating in GF/BF is seeing some else behind another's back or stringing 2 people along.
As long a woman tells the BF on time before things get out of hand,it's not cheating.
She just changed her mind about being with the person.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by invisible2(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2009
Cheating is when you 'do' with another partner. Any other form is attempted cheating.
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by debosky(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2009
Interesting idea invisible - is there a difference between 'attempted cheating' and 'cheating'?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by Sissy3(f): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2009
debosky:

Interesting idea invisible - is there a difference between 'attempted cheating' and 'cheating'?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes there is
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by tanyisimon(m): 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2009
well, cheating[/i] is an abnormal habit from every human being.
Cheating[i]
is sometimes known as unequal sharing but the benefit of a cheater is never an immediate reward because something cheating[i][/i] is one of the best future benefit,so what so ever you sow, get ready for harvest (good or bad)[flash=200,200][/flash] so Naijans i think i'm right?
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2009
debosky:

attempted cheating? na wao grin
Re: When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? by whitelexi(m): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2009
When u commit adultery. . . Meaning u should be married first. I dont consider anything done before marriage to be cheating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. / Will I Be Called "Slut" For This? .. (picture attached) / Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.