Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,343 members, 7,853,529 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Your God Is Too Small - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your God Is Too Small (19271 Views)

Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your God Is Too Small by shiinihost: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You ridicule someone after your mendacious claims of being a christian and a catholic . Pffft . Very pathetic

I'm an open minded Christian. That I'm a Christian shouldn't make me closeminded and stupid. If Christ wasn't inquisitive, there wouldn't have been Christianity.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

@ bold You contradict yourself - an evidence that you are very confused . This is what you replied why respect80 asked you a simple question

Why can someone conclude that there is no God and still say he is waiting for evidence to prove God's existence .
Romans 1:28

Indeed this is true

More assumptions on your part. Where did I state that I am waiting for evidence to prove any God's existence? I said I will wait for evidence that will show how the universe was created or what was responsible for it's creation. And it is not the Gods of man made religions because they are all man made. Yahweh, Allah, Brahma, Zeus, Ra etc are all man made creations. They have nothing to do with the creation of the universe because men crated this God entities and wrote down fictitious and mythological stories about them.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol

Sorry for the laughter .

13. 7 billion years old shows it has a beginning . God has no beginning because He is outside time.

Can you demonstrate how something can exist outside time?
Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2015
shiinihost:

I'm an open minded Christian. That I'm a Christian shouldn't make me closeminded and stupid. If Christ wasn't inquisitive, there wouldn't have been Christianity.

Mtcheeww . You just described a fellow christian as ignorant ; you asserted the universe created itself .

dalaman:

Can you demonstrate how something can exist outside time?

Genesis 1 : 1

In the beginning , God created the heavens and the earth

Beginning - this shows the introduction of time . If God could create our universe in which time is a constituent then he exists outside it .

Infinite regress - urban dictionary

given the cosmological argument, the universe must have a beginning. the notion that the universe's origin came about by the random forming of particles in space, there must have been something to first put those particles there. whatever that something is, it must exist outside of time and always exist, lest you get into a series of arguments going further and further back until you have infinite regress.

In summary , the existence of God precludes infinite regression
Re: Your God Is Too Small by shiinihost: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Mtcheeww . You just described a fellow christian as ignorant ; you asserted the universe created itself .

Beginning - this shows the introduction of time . If God could create our universe in which is time is a constituent then he exists outside it .

given the cosmological argument, the universe must have a beginning. the notion that the universe's origin came about by the random forming of particles in space, there must have been something to first put those particles there. whatever that something is, it must exist outside of time and always exist, lest you get into a series of arguments going further and further back until you have infinite regress.

If a fellow Christian acts ignorant, fooolish, mad, ...then he must be appropriately labeled.

Please not another Bible verse. What makes the Bible more authoritative than say, the Koran?

And who or what put God first? If u believe that a particle cannot come by itself, How come you believe that God can come by himself? what makes God different from the particles?

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by frank317: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You are to dumb to understand that my question evidently points to a creator . In simple terms , do you believe life came from the non-living without the aid of the supernatural (God) .

All these long epistle for me ... awww kiss

Your question does not point to a creator, just shut the f**k up already. Stop asking me rubbish questions and prove your creator to me.

Besides if I am dumb how does that stop me from understanding or feeling my creator? What has knowing my creator got to do with being dumb? Is the creator of this world only meant to be revealed to intelligent people? So why did he create dumb people if he does not want them to know him? Or does he not expect dumb people to worship him?

Ohhhh wise man. I bow for u

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2015
shiinihost:

If a fellow Christian acts ignorant, fooolish, mad, ...then he must be appropriately labeled.

Please not another Bible verse. What makes the Bible more authoritative than say, the Koran?

And who or what put God first? If u believe that a particle cannot come by itself, How come you believe that God can come by himself? what makes God different from the particles?

It is illogical to assert that God can "come by himself" when I said he exists outside time .
Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2015
frank317:

Your question does not point to a creator, just shut the f**k up already. Stop asking me rubbish questions and prove your creator to me.

Besides if I am dumb how does that stop me from understanding or feeling my creator? What has knowing my creator got to do with being dumb? Is the creator of this world only meant to be revealed to intelligent people? So why did he create dumb people if he does not want them to know him? Or does he not expect dumb people to worship him?

Ohhhh wise man. I bow for u

simple question : Seeing that the theories of abiogenesis and panspermia have been disproven , can life come from the non-living without any "supernatural intervention" . Let me make it much easier - Yes or No ?
Re: Your God Is Too Small by shiinihost: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

It is illogical to assert that God can "come by himself" when I said he exists outside time .

and Why should I believe you? How do you come to the conclusion that he exists outside time? can I come to the same conclusion too If I follow your methods?
Re: Your God Is Too Small by frank317: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You claim to be a christian in the past and you always write up ludicrous puerile balderdash .

1. God wants you to attain the highest level of intelligence

2 Timothy 2:15

2. Foolishness is repugnant in the sight of God . He hates it and wants you to pursue wisdom and understanding

Proverbs 4 :5

... verse 7 of the same chapter

3. God wants you to work hard for you daily bread whilst believing and trusting in Him for a better life

James 2:14-20

Plus another one . God so hates foolishness in man that he gave a perfect analogy to drive home into your empty skulls the need to be wise in your dealings

Matthew 7:24-27

You called me deluded and up till now you have not shown that I am .

You are deluded, read your posts again, just talking out of point. You claim to be a representative of the all powerful , all knowing, all intelligent creator yet you can't say any meaningful thing that can prove to a dumb me that he exists. You make assumptions based on phenomenas u don't understand and u accuse me of being dumb for not accepting ur assumptions. How else can I prove you are deluded?

I already told u, the fact that you are here day and night trying so hard to prove your assumptions shows how non existent your God is. If God exists and needs me to know him, you wouldn't be the one typing all these to prove him without making progress. Or do u think you are God? This is the second time I am asking u this question just to understand what stage of delusion u are in.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2015
shiinihost:

and Why should I believe you? How do you come to the conclusion that he exists outside time? can I come to the same conclusion too If I follow your methods?

You keeping asking me the same questions with different words

Lets make this more interesting

Have you witnessed or experienced a miracle before ?

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2015
frank317:

You are deluded, read your posts again, just talking out of point. You claim to be a representative of the all powerful , all knowing, all intelligent creator yet you can't say any meaningful thing that can prove to a dumb me that he exists. You make assumptions based on phenomenas u don't understand and u accuse me of being dumb for not accepting ur assumptions. How else can I prove you are deluded?

I already told u, the fact that you are here day and night trying so hard to prove your assumptions shows how non existent your God is. If God exists and needs me to know him, you wouldn't be the one typing all these to prove him without making progress. Or do u think you are God? This is the second time I am asking u this question just to understand what stage of delusion u are in.

Evidently this is what a debased troubled mind can come up with - making aimless foolish claims and assertions

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by shiinihost: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You keeping asking me the same questions with different words

Lets make this more interesting

Have you witnessed or experienced a miracle before ?

No (I know you meant the TB Joshua kind.) . all miracles I've seen were explainable....
Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Beginning - this shows the introduction of time . If God could create our universe in which time is a constituent then he exists outside it .

What is this? I asked you to demonstrate how something can exist out side time and you are quoting from a creation mythology that states that God created the earth before the stars?

The bible creation account is how the God of the bible created his mythical heaven and earth, I am talking about our own universe the one which we live in not the alternate mythological one written in the bible that has the earth existing before the sun and other stars. If you can demonstrate how something can exist outside our own universe then please do so, stop quoting from a book that doesn't even know that the sun needs to be created first to give light to the earth. A book the states that knowledge of good and bad lies inside a tree and the reason why women feel pain during labor was because some mythical humans eat from a tree after being deceived by some imaginary serpent. I don't have time for your fictitious mythology, if you want to talk about reality then lets do that, stop referring me to you mythology.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Evidently this is what a debased troubled mind can come up with - making aimless foolish claims and assertions

He has stated more truth here than you can in a thousand years to come. Why are you the one defending and explaining a supposedly all powerful God that exist and can do all things on his own who wants other humans beings to get to know him and to be in a relationship with him? Which God that truly lives will allow such an incompetent person like you to speak on it's behalf unless if that God only exist in your head and in your imaginations. You can not even describe the God you are talking about , yet you claim he exist and is alive, how does he exist and is alive when you can not even describe him in detail so that when people encounter it they will know that it is what you are talking about? You hide behind your ignorance and lack of knowledge of things you do not know to promote this elusive God idea of your all the time. When shown how flawed it is you run and hug unto another mythical idea called the devil to help you out so that you can still hold unto your delusions and fictitious mythology.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by frank317: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Nice one sir... U too much.... Mr.creator representative.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by frank317: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

In summary , the existence of God precludes infinite regression

Just imagine ur level of thinking oh wise one. And if I call u deluded u ask me for proof.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth...

This is ur proof that God is outside time? What else where u expecting from your mythical book? "In the past God created heaven and earth"? Sorry to say this... U are just arrogantly foolish, this is just a fact.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

What is this? I asked you to demonstrate how something can exist out side time and you are quoting from a creation mythology that states that God created the earth before the stars?

The bible account of restoration ?

The bible creation account is how the God of the bible created his mythical heaven and earth, I am talking about our own universe the one which we live in not the alternate mythological one written in the bible that has the earth existing before the sun and other stars. If you can demonstrate how something can exist outside our own universe then please do so, stop quoting from a book that doesn't even know that the sun needs to be created first to give light to the earth. A book the states that knowledge of good and bad lies inside a tree and the reason why women feel pain during labor was because some mythical humans eat from a tree after being deceived by some imaginary serpent. I don't have time for your fictitious mythology, if you want to talk about reality then lets do that, stop referring me to you mythology.

1 Corinthians 1:27

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

By the way the serpent was not imaginary . The book of genesis especially chapters 1 and 2 entails one to study

I may explain somethings about the chapters 1 and 2 and they'll say its occultism or seen as heresy . You can hold whatever belief you want about creation though . But the earth , moon , stars were not created 6,000 yrs ago . Those chapters are an abstract representation of what actually took place . It could be allegorical .I cant say because I was not there , it does not prove that God does not exist
Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2015
frank317:

Just imagine ur level of thinking oh wise one. And if I call u deluded u ask me for proof.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth...

This is ur proof that God is outside time? What else where u expecting from your mythical book? "In the past God created heaven and earth"? Sorry to say this... U are just arrogantly foolish, this is just a fact.

I have noticed that you have no sense of reasoning of your own . You wait for other atheists to say their views and you blindly jump into their wagon of ignorance . Answer my questions first and stop making a fool of yourself cheesy
Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

He has stated more truth here than you can in a thousand years to come. Why are you the one defending and explaining a supposedly all powerful God that exist and can do all things on his own who wants other humans beings to get to know him and to be in a relationship with him? Which God that truly lives will allow such an incompetent person like you to speak on it's behalf unless if that God only exist in your head and in your imaginations. You can not even describe the God you are talking about , yet you claim he exist and is alive, how does he exist and is alive when you can not even describe him in detail so that when people encounter it they will know that it is what you are talking about? You hide behind your ignorance and lack of knowledge of things you do not know to promote this elusive God idea of your all the time. When shown how flawed it is you run and hug unto another mythical idea called the devil to help you out so that you can still hold unto your delusions and fictitious mythology.

I'm having fun smiley . I enjoy conversing with you guys . You can hold whatever belief you want but it cant change the fact that God exists . You can wail all day for all I care - that's the fun in here .

You asked to me demonstrate how God exists outside time . I used infinite regress to buttress my point .

Sha , am being patient only because I know you can confidently and comfortably answer my questions . You can ask frank317 how he is faring undecided grin
Re: Your God Is Too Small by frank317: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

Lol... I just can't fit stop laughing at the guy.

God is all powerful, intelligent, all knowing and exists outside time... Yet he needs Ebuka(his creation) to tell me (his creation) that he exists so that I can be free from the bondage of devil(his creation).

Yet he wants me to show him how deluded he is.

2 Likes

Re: Your God Is Too Small by frank317: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I have noticed that you have no sense of reasoning of your own . You wait for other atheists to say their views and you blindly jump into their wagon of ignorance . Answer my questions first and stop making a fool of yourself cheesy

Lol!!!! I have nothing to do with ur question. I don't care if life came from non living thing or supernatural and I don't know how life came to be. I just know that your God must be a fool to ask u to represent him.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2015
frank317:

Lol... I just can't fit stop laughing at the guy.

God is all powerful, intelligent, all knowing and exists outside time... Yet he needs Ebuka(his creation) to tell me (his creation) that he exists so that I can be free from the bondage of devil(his creation).

Yet he wants me to show him how deluded he is.

I chose to do so . The same way I ridicule apple fanboys . cool grin

I love having arguments and the best bet was the religion section . There are thousands of religious nairalanders but how many care about discussing with deluded people.

Anyways ,though you claim my question isn't pertinent enough , at least attempt . Ok , I won't make fun of you ... I promise
Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
frank317:

Lol!!!! I have nothing to do with ur question. I don't care if life came from non living thing or supernatural and I don't know how life came to be. I just know that your God must be a fool to ask u to represent him.

But wait ... how can a nonexistent being ask me to represent him or is worth being described as a "fool"

Someone close to you should call yabaleft ASAP grin

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

More assumptions on your part. Where did I state that I am waiting for evidence to prove any God's existence? I said I will wait for evidence that will show how the universe was created or what was responsible for it's creation. And it is not the Gods of man made religions because they are all man made. Yahweh, Allah, Brahma, Zeus, Ra etc are all man made creations. They have nothing to do with the creation of the universe because men crated this God entities and wrote down fictitious and mythological stories about them.

Reasoning at its best - something was responsible for creation and I have to wait for evidence that will show how the universe was created but its not God .
Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

1 Corinthians 1:27

By the way the serpent was not imaginary . The book of genesis especially chapters 1 and 2 entails one to study

I may explain somethings about the chapters 1 and 2 and they'll say its occultism or seen as heresy . You can hold whatever belief you want about creation though . But the earth , moon , stars were not created 6,000 yrs ago . Those chapters are an abstract representation of what actually took place . It could be allegorical .I cant say because I was not there , it does not prove that God does not exist

Here lies the problem. You refuse to accept the biblical creation account as factual because you know it isn't. You prefer to allude to it as an allegory, but at the same time you presented part of it as evidence to show that something can exist outside time. The bible creation account says that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. It does not say God created the universe because the heaven could mean God's abode or something. Our universe from observation did not come about the same time with the earth. The earth is about 4 billion years old while the universe is over 13 billion years old according to scientific calculations, so the bible isn't talking about our universe but some elusive heaven and earth it's God created.

How does one gain knowledge of good and evil by eating a fruit? What am I to do with your mythological stories?
Re: Your God Is Too Small by frank317: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

But wait ... how can a nonexistent being ask me to represent him or is worth being described as a "fool"

Someone close to you should call yabaleft ASAP grin

Seriously
Re: Your God Is Too Small by frank317: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I chose to do so . The same way I ridicule apple fanboys . cool grin

I love having arguments and the best bet was the religion section . There are thousands of religious nairalanders but how many care about discussing with deluded people.

Anyways ,though you claim my question isn't pertinent enough , at least attempt . Ok , I won't make fun of you ... I promise

Pls don't make fun of me oh wise representative of the creator. I don't wanna cry no more
Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Reasoning at its best - something was responsible for creation and I have to wait for evidence that will show how the universe was created but its not God .

The God you believe in is a man made entity that is why you have to tell others about it and defend it. It can't do anything on it;s own because it is imaginary. Just the way muslims have to do exactly what you are doing for their own God because some ancient Arabs created the God idea they believe in.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

Here lies the problem. You refuse to accept the biblical creation account as factual because you know it isn't. You prefer to allude to it as an allegory, but at the same time you presented part of it as evidence to show that something can exist outside time. The bible creation account says that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. It does not say God created the universe because the heaven could mean God's abode or something. Our universe from observation did not come about the same time with the earth. The earth is about 4 billion years old while the universe is over 13 billion years old according to scientific calculations, so the bible isn't talking about our universe but some elusive heaven and earth it's God created.

You've said that you dont believe the Big Fraud Theory and Scamvolution . I hope you know the time of the universe was through the instance of expansion till now . You've also asserted that the universe is eternal . So suddenly you are now sure the universe is 13billion yrs old ?

Ah Ah brother . Your tardiness is there all for to see and you are shamelessly ignoring it

How does one gain knowledge of good and evil by eating a fruit? What am I to do with your mythological stories?

The same God said you need to study to show yourself approved . And gain wisdom and understanding

He gave Solomon wisdom , so did Solomon eat all the fruits on the tree of knowledge ? undecided This is not a rhetorical question
Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

The God you believe in is a man made entity that is why you have to tell others about it and defend it. It can't do anything on it;s own because it is imaginary. Just the way muslims have to do exactly what you are doing for their own God because some ancient Arabs created the God idea they believe in.

He is doing and responding . Sadly , not for you or you dont see it that way embarassed
Re: Your God Is Too Small by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You need a psychiatrist if don't understand that the supernatural defies the order/laws of nature .

Pffttt

Try again

Hmmm, you are making sense here! I hope that last sentence would help me boycott the psychiatrist tongue? So, what laws govern your supernatural and how did you come to know about it?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / 10 Sermon Youths Will Most Likely Find Uninteresting / Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.