Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Your God Is Too Small - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your God Is Too Small (19293 Views)

Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / Prepare To Meet Your God (An Excerpt): The Rapture And Great Tribulation! / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your God Is Too Small by djdoxxx(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You just killed it

Life created without purpose is meaningless . What's the point of scientific discoveries , technology if you hold a false belief that the obliteration of mankind would take place through

1. AI Uprising
2. Asteroid hitting the earth
3. Climatic change
4. Alien Invasion

and more cooked up BS .

Hollywood is trying to make more money and gullible atheists see it as reality grin
You Just Killed It Too....Life Created Without Purpose Is Meaningless. What's The Point Of Scientific Discoveries,technology If You Hold A False Belief That The Obliteration Of Mankind Would Take Place Through 1) Wrath Of God 2) 2nd Coming Of Christ In Lightening To Cause Avoc On Earth 3) Armegedon Battle With Spears And Houses 4) Everlasting Burning Of Sinners In Hell, Blah Blah Blah. Religious Leaders Are Trying 2 Make More And You Gullible Religious Followers See It As Reality...Lmao...Pick Up Some Brains Folks! Must We Measure Sense Give U?

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by djdoxxx(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
An2elect2:
grin grin Great response from sane brains: winner01 and KingEbukasBlog

Where all the mad fools at? cheesy
You Sure Cannot Make Heaven, You Will Rot In Hell Courtesy Your Bible As It Says Whoever Calls Another Man 'Fool' Is In Danger Of Hell And Its Unforgivable...U Just Bought Ur Ticket To Eternal Damnation - Hell...Thank Goodness.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Im seriously scared right now, i heard my bank account will be reduced if i'm banned. You must really think i'm a kid.

Nairaland is nothing but one out of many ways of me having fun, I can choose to have fun, i can choose not to.

Hold up, can someone spell out the meaning of the words Insult, provoke to this dolt.

Here it is clearly spelled out.
Please Observe The Following Rules:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

The quotes below didnt seem to you like you were breaking any rules.

dalaman:

The guy is completely crazy.

dalaman:

Your confusion and delusion knows no end.

dalaman:

I will just assume you are just one of the nut cases that are just trying to let people notice you.
No God will allow a failure like you to speak on its behalf to anybody.

dalaman:

These guys don't really think through before pouring out their dogma sometimes.

dalaman:

Will you quit this foolishness of yours, who are you to tell me the definition of cursing?

You are just one punny joker, ill take you serious when you quit your bigotry and obsession of a non-existent idea.

Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
winner01:
Im seriously scared right now, i heard my bank account will be reduced if i'm banned. You must really think i'm a kid.

Nairaland is nothing but one out of many ways of me having fun, I can choose to have fun, i can choose not to.

Hold up, can someone spell out the meaning of the words Insult, provoke to this dolt.

Here it is clearly spelled out.
Please Observe The Following Rules:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

The quotes below didnt seem to you like you were breaking any rules.

You are just one punny joker, ill take you serious when you quit your bigotry and obsession of a non-existent idea.

When you learn how to use your brain to reason things out( instead of stealing people's materials and posting them all over the place without giving them credit like a mindless zombie ) you can come and I will give you a listening ear. Your God idea remains non existent, you the God believer exist and I am interacting with you. The day you give me a perfect description of this elusive and imaginary God idea of yours will be the day I'll assume you have an idea of what you are saying. In fact you actually do not have any idea of what you are saying since all you do is lift the ideas and opinion of others and post them as your own. You can't even use your brain to formulate anything reasonable on your own.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
You are so wise. Bt the wisdom is man is like foolishness to Jehovah Almighty
Re: Your God Is Too Small by frank317: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
winner01:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Im here because i believe in God. Ask yourself why yur here? Be honest and your life will have a direction.

I'm convinced of God's existence, I only find your obsession amazing and irritating at the same time. Do you expect people to ignore stup1dityundecided??

U are here because u believe in God and u are his representative? Really, what has believing in God got to do with being here except if he is non existent and u are trying so hard to convince urself he exists.

If u find my presence here irritating... Ahhhhhhh isn't there a transformer in your neighbourhood? Give one a hug for me. And ohh I am here because I don't believe in God. If u can't take the heat, leave the kitchen.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

When you learn how to use your brain to reason things out( instead of stealing people's materials and posting them all over the place without giving them credit like a mindless zombie ) you can come and I will give you a listening ear. Your God idea remains non existent, you the God believer exist and I am interacting with you. The day you give me a perfect description of this elusive and imaginary God idea of yours will be the day I'll assume you have an idea of what you are saying. In fact you actually do not have any idea of what you are saying since all you do is lift the ideas and opinion of others and post them as your own. You can't even use your brain to formulate anything reasonable on your own.

I put my brains to work unlike someone who believes he appeared from thin air.
If God was an idea, you wont be here. Your whole life is centered around God and religion and yet you call it an idea. Dont you need help undecided You wanna see my posts, go to my profile. Why should i waste my time on some dolts who have closed their minds to reason. I decided to check up the profile of the person im arguing with, It does not seem to me that you think of anything other than God and religion. Now take my advise, go sit alone in a quiet place and weep, you've been such a disgrace to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
frank317:

U are here because u believe in God and u are his representative? Really, what has believing in God got to do with being here except if he is non existent and u are trying so hard to convince urself he exists.

If u find my presence here irritating... Ahhhhhhh isn't there a transformer in your neighbourhood? Give one a hug for me. And ohh I am here because I don't believe in God. If u can't take the heat, leave the kitchen.
Ok wise one, ill leave the religioun section for people who claim God is just an idea and non existent.
What sort of thing is this, Do you think at all undecided.
I'm in religious section cos i have a mandate to spread the gospel. You are here for what? a similar reason, to spread hate?.
No one speaks for God, once again im only amazed at your obsession.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by hahn(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
winner01:
No one speaks for God

But so far your god hasn't said anything on this thread just you and other Christians undecided
Re: Your God Is Too Small by frank317: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
winner01:
Ok wise one, ill leave the religioun section for people who claim God is just an idea and non existent.
I'm in religious section cos i have a mandate to spread the gospel. You are here for what? a similar reason, to spread hate?.

Of course I am here to spread hate and I am obsessed... Have u hugged the transformer? Ewu

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by frank317: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
hahn:

But so far your god hasn't said anything on this thread just you and other Christians undecided

Don't mind the fool.

No one speaks for God yet he claims he is here to spread the gospel for God. His mumuness no get part two.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by hahn(m): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
frank317:

Don't mind the fool.

No one speaks for God yet he claims he is here to spread the gospel for God. His mumuness no get part two.

Lol. Just asking
Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
winner01:
I put my brains to work unlike someone who believes he appeared from thin air.
If God was an idea, you wont be here. Your whole life is centered around God and religion and yet you call it an idea. Dont you need help undecided You wanna see my posts, go to my profile. Why should i waste my time on some dolts who have closed their minds to reason. I decided to check up the profile of the person im arguing with, It does not seem to me that you think of anything other than God and religion. Now take my advise, go sit alone in a quiet place and weep, you've been such a disgrace to yourself.

I laugh when you say you put your brains to work, do you even have a functional brain, your post shows that your brain doesn't function well because all you do is steal other people's work and paste it here is it is it originally yours without giving them credit. You are a thief. Which reason are you talking about? The reason of others than you copy and paste or the one you have been indoctrinated with? You shouldn't be talking about reason because you don't even know how to use your brain to make any constructive arguments. You are the only person on this thread that keeps stealing other people's ideas and posting as your own. You can't even argue with me because you don't know how to use your brain and reason your points out. Without copying and pasting other people's work you won't be able to contribute anything to any discussion because that is all what you do here. I am interested in religion because of the effect of religious people. People believe in the religious stories and the God idea, so I talk with people that do and the fact that they do believe in such a fictitious idea fascinates me. I will continue to engage them. When you learn how to use your brain and form your own opinion without stealing from others, you can come and I will take you seriously.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
frank317:

Of course I am here to spread hate and I am obsessed... Have u hugged the transformer? Ewu
ode. You are obsessed, if not fuvk off.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
winner01:

No one speaks for God but you are hear to spread his gospel? Your God is obviously a failed imaginary entity. No God that exist will depend on a failure like you to tell others about it. No God will do that. Only the one that exist in your head.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by djdoxxx(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Some people believe Bill Gates dont own windows , same way some people believe living things were not created but just happened to pop out from the inanimate ones and the inanimate ones popped out from ... you know .. nowhere .

Some People Believe Bill Gates Created Windows, Same Way Some People Believe Living Things And Non - Living Things Were Created By God, The Heavens, Earth And All Were Created By God Too...But It Is Believed God Wasn't Created, He Just Popped Out From ...You Know... Nowhere !!
@Kingebukablogspot, Reason!!!
Re: Your God Is Too Small by frank317: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
winner01:
ode. You are obsessed, if not fuvk off.

Mumu... Accepted, I am obsessed now it's time to hug transformer.

Lol.. I will make u curse till u land urself in hell. I will make u go against Jesus preaching today. U are going vto hellll.... Hahahaha
Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

I laugh when you say you put your brains to work, do you even have a functional brain, your post shows that your brain doesn't function well because all you do is steal other people's work and paste it here is it is it originally yours without giving them credit. You are a thief. Which reason are you talking about? The reason of others than you copy and paste or the one you have been indoctrinated with? You shouldn't be talking about reason because you don't even know how to use your brain to make any constructive arguments. You are the only person on this thread that keeps stealing other people's ideas and posting as your own. You can't even argue with me because you don't know how to use your brain and reason your points out. Without copying and pasting other people's work you won't be able to contribute anything to any discussion because that is all what you do here. I am interested in religion because of the effect of religious people. People believe in the religious stories and the God idea, so I talk with people that do and the fact that they do believe in such a fictitious idea fascinates me. I will continue to engage them. When you learn how to use your brain and form your own opinion without stealing from others, you can come and I will take you seriously.

blah, blah, blah, blah!!!.
Your words dont make you a lesser fool, its all crap. I argue with sane people, not people who have closed their mind to reason.
Not people who cant think outside the box.
Not people who cant put their brains to work.

Put yor brains to work, you will see how much you have exalted a non-existent idea.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
frank317:

Mumu... Accepted, I am obsessed now it's time to hug transformer.

Lol.. I will make u curse till u land urself in hell. I will make u go against Jesus preaching today. U are going vto hellll.... Hahahaha
hahahaha abi , continue, submit all your trash here. Ill might grace your invitation after work tmao.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by winner01(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
dalaman:

No one speaks for God but you are hear to spread his gospel? Your God is obviously a failed imaginary entity. No God that exist will depend on a failure like you to tell others about it. No God will do that. Only the one that exist in your head.
Okay. Now tell me something ive not heard from people with demonic posession.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
winner01:
blah, blah, blah, blah!!!.
Your words dont make you a lesser fool, its all crap. I argue with sane people, not people who have closed their mind to reason.
Not people who cant think outside the box.
Not people who cant put their brains to work.

Put yor brains to work, you will see how much you have exalted a non-existent idea.

You don't argue, you only steal other people's work and paste it here. When you learn how to use your brains and coin your own thoughts the way others do, then you can come lets have a discussion.
Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
winner01:
Okay. Now tell me something ive not heard from people with demonic posession.

You have now run to hug another fictitious entity(demon) that you have been indoctrinated with. Can you describe a demon for me so that when I encounter it i'll know its what you are talking about?
Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:19am On Sep 28, 2015
dalaman:

You have only been assuming a God. You claim there is a God that exist, I have been asking you to just describe this God for me so that when i encounter it , I will know it is what you are talking about and not some other phenomenon, you've refused to do that, instead you have been jumping from pillar to post.

You have refused to show me how Solomon is a mythical character

The things you listed have many uses and their uses depend on what the person using them decides to use them for. My laptop is used mostly for school work and surfing the internet, but my nephews laptop is used mostly for watching movies and listening to music. Another person's laptop might be used solely for scamming and fraud, just as another might be used mostly for storing pictures. A scissors might be used to cut cloth by someone and used as a murder weapon by a serial killer. But that is beside the point.

Sadly I didnt see the computers/scissors/buckets/sellotapes make their own purpose

Tell me the universal reason for man's existence and why it is not adhered to by all humans. Why do all religions have different reasons for human existence, I just mentioned a few to you. Please stop running away from the question.

The same way you have been running from Anas09's questions and winner01's posts
Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:24am On Sep 28, 2015
djdoxxx:

Some people believe Bill Gates dont own windows , same way some people believe living things were not created but just happened to pop out from the inanimate ones and the inanimate ones popped out from ... you know .. nowhere .

Some People Believe Bill Gates Created Windows, Same Way Some People Believe Living Things And Non - Living Things Were Created By God, The Heavens, Earth And All Were Created By God Too...But It Is Believed God Wasn't Created, He Just Popped Out From ...You Know... Nowhere !!
@Kingebukablogspot, Reason!!!

The existence of God precludes infinite regression . Maybe you should read up on the foolishness of infinite regress and the only condition that fails the cosmological argument
Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:37am On Sep 28, 2015
djdoxxx:
You Just Killed It Too....Life Created Without Purpose Is Meaningless. What's The Point Of Scientific Discoveries,technology If You Hold A False Belief That The Obliteration Of Mankind Would Take Place Through 1) Wrath Of God 2) 2nd Coming Of Christ In Lightening To Cause Avoc On Earth 3) Armegedon Battle With Spears And Houses 4) Everlasting Burning Of Sinners In Hell, Blah Blah Blah. Religious Leaders Are Trying 2 Make More And You Gullible Religious Followers See It As Reality...Lmao...Pick Up Some Brains Folks! Must We Measure Sense Give U?

You now cook up silly misconceptions? Butt hurt atheist cheesy

1 Thessalonians 4:17

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Man will exist for ever and ever with God but the aforementioned four will end human existence . But hold on , hold on .... there's hope- when life decides to come forth from inorganic matter and then evolve to be humans over again grin

Ouch !
Re: Your God Is Too Small by djdoxxx(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2015
dalaman:

Does the christian religion look like a religion whose God entity exist outside the imaginations of the believers? Look at the countless different sects in the religion with their different conflicting messages, and all of the claim that this same God that is sending different conflicting and contradictory messages to them speaks to them. Is it the same God that speaks to Pastor Kumuyi of deeper life the same God that speaks to Pastor Oyakilome of Christ embassy or Reverend T.D Jakes? Why do they all claim to be speaking to the same God yet their messages are all very different and contradictory?

Are you trolling?
You Nailed It Bro!!! These Bigots Have To Actually Realise There Are Different Christian Gods...They Are Obviously The Most Disorganised Religion,even The Dreaded Islam Religion Is Better Off When It Comes To Relating Them To Be Mono-theists ...They Will Never Understand.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by djdoxxx(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

The existence of God precludes infinite regression . Maybe you should read up on the foolishness of infinite regress and the only condition that fails the cosmological argument
Stop Trolling Niccur...Read My Post Again,this Time With Your Eyes Connected To Your Brain...The First Paragraph Was Your Statement, And The 2nd Is A Clear Refuttal To It...This Aint No Reply At All...Stay Put To The Discussion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

What cosmological arguments are you talking about? You keep insisting that your God lives outside space and time, you refuse to accept the biblical creation account of how your God said he created the universe because you know it is nonsensical and foolish but you keep insisting that there is this God that lives in outside of time and space.

Let me leave you with a quote from johhnydon22 on another thread where he did justice to this ridiculous assertion of yours about this elusive God of yours lives outside space and time .

"[b]God is outside the universe, the same God that is outside the universe can get angry and display human emotions.

God is alleged to live outside time and space but is prone to mundane and disturbing emotions as anger and jealousy.

Anger in itself is a mundane characteristic of the material beings and for such an alleged supreme being who lives outside of the universe to be a subject of such mundane trait shows it is merely your assumption.

Anger is a product of the material world and if anything is outside the material universe then such a thing must be outside the confines of anger but alas this God that supposedly should be outside the universe is still a subject to anger

Showing how assumptions can lay a foundation in the mind of the one that believes an assumption to be true.. because they won't know when to stop infusing more assumptions into the already laid out assumptions... All in all you succeeded in pouring our improbable and out-rightly illogical postulations to feed your imaginations and delusion.
[/b]"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by dalaman: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You have refused to show me how Solomon is a mythical character

The bible and koranic accounts about him depict a mythical figure because of the embellishments and all. The koran for example has him speaking to ants while the bible has him building a temple in a place where archaeology has shown that such a temple was never built there.

Sadly I didnt see the computers/scissors/buckets/sellotapes make their own purpose

The same way you have been running from Anas09's questions and winner01's posts

Just state the universal purpose of human existence, where it is stated and why is it that everybody does not agree to it. Do that or just accept that you know not what you are talking about.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by djdoxxx(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You now cook up silly misconceptions? Butt hurt atheist cheesy

1 Thessalonians 4:17

Man will exist for ever and ever with God but the aforementioned four will end human existence . But hold on , hold on .... there's hope- when life decides to come forth from inorganic matter and then evolve to be humans over again grin

Ouch !
@menesheh And Dalaman, It Is Obvious This Dude Is Too Broke To Afford Reason, How Much Does A Litre Of Gas-Sense Sell For? #200/litre? I Can Still Afford To Buy A Full Tank Of It For Him, But I Am Afraid His Brain Would Be Affected As His Brain Mechanism Still Works On Primitive Source Of Fuel - Sense Source.Because I Cant Really Comprehend How A Reasonable Theist Would Insist On Quoting From The Bible Which Atheists Have Proved To Be A Best Selling Novel Compiled By Dubious Government To Help Exploit The Masses? The Title Of This Thread Has Nothing To Do With Quoting Anything From The Bible, So Why Not Argue Realistically?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Too Small by menesheh(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2015
djdoxxx:
@menesheh And Balaman, It Is Obvious This Dude Is Too Broke To Afford Reason, How Much Does A Litre Of Gas-Sense Sell For? #200/litre? I Can Still Afford To Buy A Full Tank Of It For Him, But I Am Afraid His Brain Would Be Affected As His Body Mechanism Still Works On Primitive Source Of Fuel - Source!!! Because I Cant Really Comprehend How A Reasonable Theist Would Insist On Quoting From The Bible Which Atheists Have Proved To Be A Book Selling Novel Compiled By Dubious Government To Help Exploit The Masses? The Title Of This Thread Has Nothing To Do With Quoting Anything From The Bible, So Why Not Argue Realistically?

You are right.

Here is a thing, we are not arguing for his sake, neither the sake of his illogical sorts of people. I pretty care about the audience reading, following and evaluating both arguments. Am just happy with the way he is devouring logic and reasoning which will go a long to exposing his narcissistic tendency and that of religion itself.

He is defending the indefensible. I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Too Small by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
dalaman:

What cosmological arguments are you talking about? You keep insisting that your God lives outside space and time, you refuse to accept the biblical creation account of how your God said he created the universe because you know it is nonsensical and foolish but you keep insisting that there is this God that lives in outside of time and space.

Let me leave you with a quote from johhnydon22 on another thread where he did justice to this ridiculous assertion of yours about this elusive God of yours lives outside space and time .

"[b]God is outside the universe, the same God that is outside the universe can get angry and display human emotions.

God is alleged to live outside time and space but is prone to mundane and disturbing emotions as anger and jealousy.

Anger in itself is a mundane characteristic of the material beings and for such an alleged supreme being who lives outside of the universe to be a subject of such mundane trait shows it is merely your assumption.

Anger is a product of the material world and if anything is outside the material universe then such a thing must be outside the confines of anger but alas this God that supposedly should be outside the universe is still a subject to anger

Showing how assumptions can lay a foundation in the mind of the one that believes an assumption to be true.. because they won't know when to stop infusing more assumptions into the already laid out assumptions... All in all you succeeded in pouring our improbable and out-rightly illogical postulations to feed your imaginations and delusion.
[/b]"

so how does it stop God from existing outside space and time

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay / Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die / Is A Prayerless Christian Really A Powerless Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.