Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose (16397 Views)

Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) / 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom / The Gift Jonathan Gave Obama In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Nayok(m): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Fayose addmit it is GEJ that brought him back not Ekitians. (“A president took me out of the government house by force and another President gave me a leverage and a platform to come back. To whom much is given, much much is expected.”). And that was why he was like Buhari will never rule Nigera during the last election. I cant just wait seeing Ekitigate case reopened

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Adminisher: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2015
lyntiffany:
Fayose the fearless Governor is always on point.

There is a psychological profile for those who admire Fayose . They are usually low self esteemed, no ambition, hateful of authority and lacking in planning skills. If you admire Fayose, you need help.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by 2rutalk1: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2015
reuben79:
Fayose hv spiritual problem,he need deliverance.how fayose will compare jesus christ with jonathan?infact"fayose hv brain failour
Did you do literature in school or did your literature teacher not teach you what is called Simile or Metaphor? You guys are so annoying. You complain about everything. Learn to recognize the truth and stop politicizing everything.
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Burger01:
Jonathan should be nailed to the cross like Jesus wasundecided

This idiot should just shut upundecided

people like you nail him there every day. the man was so good he did not hound political opponents with state institutions.
so good he give his enemies the electoral umpire role. So good he give more to those who did not even give him 2% of their vote.
so good he stepped aside as president to avoid the shedding of any Nigerian blood.

and you my friend are his opposite.

Fayose will reap what he has sown.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by focus7: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2015
Now I understand how myopic pdp and Jonathan supporters are to be equating the most corrupt leader ever reign in Nigeria with Jesus. It should be remember they have been having this coming a long time. I hate anything pdp.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by gebest: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2015
Never u compare a thief with the Lord Jesus christ, he was defeated blue and black at the poll by PMB and there is absolutely nothing he could have done.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by RexTramadol1: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2015
Wemolat:
Just imagine US or UK having this type of Fayose Leadership at this point in Human History!? Nigerians surely don't recognise backwardness when they see or hear one

Do you know Donald Trump?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by PoosPoos: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2015
Baddstards!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by hensben(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2015
Fayose you're wrong, GEJ is more like Mohammed. #IdiotFayose.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2015
kokoA:
My Jesus is not a loser please. GEJ lost and he had no choice. Thanks.

Jesus lost his life on earth to save our for the glory of the God Almighty.

Jonathan lost his election to save our lives for the sake of Nigeria...

The anology fits

Unlike another threatening blood of cockroach and baboon or throwing people in lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by ihatesycophant(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2015
But Jesus never allow his followers to loot the treasury, he taught them how to be obedient to the law of the land. Fayose comparing GEJ with Jesus is the height of insanity of first degree. Jesus did not prevent the law not to work. He has the power to prevent Judas Iscariot not to hang himself but he allowed the law to take its rightful course.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by RexTramadol1: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2015
Adminisher:

There is a psychological profile for those who admire Fayose . They are usually low self esteemed, no ambition, hateful of authority and lacking in planning skills. If you admire Fayose, you need help.

U are d gov of which state? If none, u need help!
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2015
focus7:
Now I understand how myopic pdp and Jonathan supporters are to be equating the most corrupt leader ever reign in Nigeria with Jesus. It should be remember they have been having this coming a long time. I hate anything pdp.
have you heard that EFCC corruption cases against Sylvia and Audu have been dropped by buharis govt? and that the corrupt duo are flag bearers for APC in their states?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Orikinla(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2015
[size=28pt]Nigeria is full of idiots and political idiots are the worst.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by sukkot: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2015
fayose high on ekiti sallah meat

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Orikinla(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2015
OldJohn:

Jesus lost his life on earth to save our for the glory of the God Almighty.

Jonathan lost his election to save our lives for the sake of Nigeria...

The anology fits

Unlike another threatening blood of cockroach and baboon or throwing people in lagoon

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by nyabinghi(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Pls no blasphemy is allowed. Our Lord Jesus Christ is the prince of peace. So don't plead any Peace for him like one dead pedeophilic prophet of the desert.
why didnt your prince of peace not escape being nailed like a thief, even God denied him.
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by ican2020: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2015
Burger01:
Jonathan should be nailed to the cross like Jesus wasundecided

This idiot should just shut upundecided

Easy to avoid hbp
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2015
Nayok:
Fayose addmit it is GEJ that brought him back not Ekitians. (“A president took me out of the government house by force and another President gave me a leverage and a platform to come back. To whom much is given, much much is expected.”). And that was why he was like Buhari will never rule Nigera during the last election. I cant just wait seeing Ekitigate case reopened
Ode,the platform he meant is d party gave him their ticket,and about the elections,Fayose and PDP won Ekiti,or are u saying all d elections PDP won in Ekiti,from Senate to house of assembly,there was an Ekiti gate for all,Apc should focus on Osun,Ekiti is PDP!
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by flokii: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Justifying mediocrity and timidness with Christianity...

I recall that a governor's son once called this idiiot a Vagabond..

just imagine

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by bobestman(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Jonathan gave it all like Jesus did doesnt mean that GEJ is Jesus.So many olodos in APC camp.Fayose knew what he meant and even pry 6 student will understand what fayose meant.Apc make una grow up keep behaving like una certificateless baba.
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by ExInferis(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2015
The only thing Jonathan did that was like Jesus was turning water into wine.

And then he got hopelessly drunk for 6 years.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by farihafaheemah(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2015
hucienda:
Gov. Fayose really likes ex-Pres. Jonathan.

Well, it's when one's down and out one knows one's real pals.

Unbrindled loyalty.
What do u expect from Fayose, Jonathan used Jelili adesiyan former minister of police affairs and Musilu Obanikoro former minister of defence (state) to Rigg election for Fayose.Dont worry the judgment of God will soon visit you.
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by gbeseun(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2015
D's guy is high on weed,how can u equate a man who said stealing is not corruption to my lord and saviour,
Fayose is high on akintola leaves

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Lamasta(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2015
The truth will stand the test of time.....Fayose 2015

Fayose my role model.....
Goodluck a true Democrat......
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by kbbanj10(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Dear Mr Governor, is it because of this doomed earthly government and position which shall soon b destroyed and cast into eternal bottomless pit that is making you Mr Fasoye compairing Jonathan with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ? Haba! very unfortunate vanity upon vanity.
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Firefire(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Their tantrums and insults are now like music to our eyes and ears.

cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by gulfer: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Fayose, I implore you to stop the blasphemy immediately. Why not concentrate on improving the lot of Ekiti people You continue to waste your time on frivolities and yet you get paid every month by the State/Nation.
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nayok:
What i understand in the bolded is simply opportunity
Which everyone deserve in a democratic setting.
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by benedicts(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Why on earth will this man Fayose compare GEJ with. Christ Jesus? This is pure degradation. GOD forgive u
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by arafone(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Its really a shame when d likes of jonathan are compared to Jesus..the world has truly come to an end ..GOd hv mercy on us
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Rotimi47: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Fayose who initially advised Jonathan to use federal might & should never have accepted defeat now turning around to commend Jonathan! He is inconsistent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares Kogi Senatorial Rerun Election Inconclusive / Suspend Recess, Approve 2019 Polls Budget - Presidency Begs NASS / DSS Releases Emefiele To EFCC As Interrogation Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.