Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose (16407 Views)

Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) / 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom / The Gift Jonathan Gave Obama In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by epini(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Burger01:
Jonathan should be nailed to the cross like Jesus wasundecided

This idiot should just shut upundecided
shut up

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by damyzino(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Burger01:

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by anwo247: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Nigerian will ever regret voting this ethnic champion called buhari as a president. Certainly, he's not in Jonathan's class.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Mackson01: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jonathan lost, so he has to leave. The greatest failure and idiot. Fayose is insane
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by lastpage: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Burger01:

Nigerians already nailed the slowpoke to the cross ............. at the last Election ofcourse! grin grin grin grin

As for "Fayose's MADNESS", it does not require any response ........ less we increase the number of mad people by one more! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by emr: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
TAKE IT OR LIVE IT GEJ IS A HERO OF DEMOCRACY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by jedyjedy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Fayose has finally attained the highest height of madness. His fall is near.
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by totorimi: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
GboyegaD:
This analogy of Fayose is uncalled for. He should learn to compare likes with likes.

What is wrong in saying GEJ practices what the Bible teaches. Mathew 5:48 says be perfect therefore as you father in heaven.
If GEJ had annulled the election he won't be the first to do so. The worst that would have happened is for innocent souls to perish in the hands of blood thirsty desperate politicians but this man yo utmost surprise of even the international community let it go. of course there were loads of overwhelming evidence to cancel that election but the life of Nigerians was more important than personal ambition. We will never understand that sacrifice until 2019 when your vote cannot change anything, We will never know until the you realise how one careless sit tight leaders recklees comment can throw the whole nation into chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by marv1: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
2kris:
Fayose talks too much.he should hv been a preacher of the gospel.most of his words are like bitter leave to his gaskiya brothers
By comparing him to Jesus christ. Fayose is a goner take it or leave it. Just wait and see. Just because of personal gain he is vomiting this sh.it. All the attrocities he comitted in ekiti state he didnt claim he is a devil.
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by marv1: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
totorimi:

What is wrong in saying GEJ practices what the Bible teaches. Mathew 5:48 says be perfect therefore as you father in heaven.
If GEJ had annulled the election he won't be the first to do so. The worst that would have happened is for innocent souls to perish in the hands of blood thirsty desperate politicians but this man yo utmost surprise of even the international community let it go. of course there were loads of overwhelming evidence to cancel that election but the life of Nigerians was more important than personal ambition. We will never understand that sacrifice until 2019 when your vote cannot change anything, We will never know until the you realise how one careless sit tight leaders recklees comment can throw the whole nation into chaos.
In any election there has always been a winner and a loser. But if u tell me that for a loser to accept defeat is something spectacular then u are still rocking in the dark age. Even IBB that did the first annullment years back, go and ask him wheither he can still do the same thing today. He will tell u it can not be possible for today. So stop using the past to jurge the present and the future. Just because an ideal thing happened in nigeria doesnt make a loser of an election a superstar or superhero.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
lyntiffany:
Fayose the fearless Governor is always on point.
On point indeed iyntiffany bimbo. He must be ur hero grin
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by mathel(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
It's a shameful thing to d whole world by comparing mere and mortal being to Immortal and the savior of the world. May God forgive this fayose
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Solowande(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Burger01:

y can't u understand simple english, did he call jonathan jesus?
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Solowande(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
GboyegaD:
This analogy of Fayose is uncalled for. He should learn to compare likes with likes.
explain who is a christian and y believers of christ were called christians?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Burger01(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Solowande:
y can't u understand simple english, did he call jonathan jesus?
I think it's you that don't understand simple Englishundecided
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by nortcentrallord(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
This phrase caught me and kept me sprawling on the floor like a sucker punch. “I am conducting this PDP primary in Bayelsa transparently in line with the PDP guidelines. I am not ready to dodge out of this stadium to run away. grin cheesy grin. Oshiomoleoooooo (omoclara or omolara)
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Solowande(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Burger01:
I think it's you that don't understand simple Englishundecided
thank allah, u got d message
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Niceiroko: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Shutup ur smellin mouth,tell me ur address i nid t teach u sme lesson
Burger01:

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by peleson: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Burger01(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Niceiroko:
Shutup ur smellin mouth,tell me ur address i nid t teach u sme lesson
^^^
Ode! Typical tout! You wanna see me!? Come to Otuoke. Sympathetica basterddoundecided
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by mk125(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
It's well. So we now live a life when man now compare another man with Chirst Jesus simply because he wants to prove a Point to the public. Lord, have mercy.
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Walelavender(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Silly comparism from a talkative governor. Has he exhausted all heroes of democracy to have gone for Christ Jesus? This man is a joke. Few weeks from now his stay in the the government house will be a year old. Can he please focus on the dividends of democracy Ekiti people have enjoyed for close to 365 days?
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by JustCurious: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
It was a great speech. You all needed to have watched it, and listen to him speak.

Interestingly, AIT is showing it all over again..NOW
God Bless GEJ!
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by mutvy: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ayo Fayose..... Hmmmm.... OK o
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
So many hypocrites on this thread.
Some don't actually believe in Jesus Christ and yet they are crucifying Fayose for likening Jonathan to him.

And btw, there is nothing wrong in what Fayose said.
As christians we strive to be like God(Jesus).
To act in his way, and be his sons and daughters.

So, I don't see anything bad in it when Fayose said that Jonathan made an act likening to what Jesus Christ did.

Did he say Jonathan is Jesus Christ?

Well, I expect a sound Christian not to be moved by the hypocrisy of some peeps on this thread
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by frankky25: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Why did fayose not compare jonathan with prophet muhammed or did he not do a lot for the muslims?
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Orikinla(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
anonimi:
I won't go as far as Fayose did to bring Jesus (Prophet Issa to the Muslims) into the equation. However Jonathan's telephone call made a big difference for our country not going to the dogs like Somalia etc.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2278704_gej_jpeg992928adad11461598fca84307c51f06

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459746_fbimg1428082704929_jpeg6f4c0965838e0d57ca02df99a2f229e5

Jonathan built INSTITUTIONS!
Buhari is built on PROPAGANDA!!!
[size=18pt]
WHICH INSTITUTIONS?
INSTITUTION OF CORRUPTION.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Orikinla(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
anwo247:
Nigerian will ever regret voting this ethnic champion called buhari as a president. Certainly, he's not in Jonathan's class.

[size=18pt]Duara is more developed than Otuoke, both in ancient history and modern history.
In fact, Otuoke has no water supply system compared to my village that has been having regular water supply since the 1970s.
Anyone commending GEJ is intellectually re-tarded.

Hillary Clinton Accuses Jonathan Squandering Nigeria's Oil Wealth - Politics - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/2056075/hillary-clinton-accuses-jonathan-squandering

In its own assessment, the influential Newspaper, New York Times, writes that “Mr Jonathan, who leads a corrupt government that has little credibility.”

Britain’s TV station, Sky News on its own thinks that “President Jonathan is at best naive, at worst manipulative,” while the well respected financial publication, The Economist, says,“Jonathan’s government incompetent, callous and very corrupt”.

British Newspaper, The UK Guardian, position on the president’s corruption record was equally very disparaging, stating that “Jonathan’s record on corruption is a disgrace”.

Former United States Secretary of State and wife of America’s former President, Bill Clinton, Hillary, describes the Jonathan government saying, “Nigeria under Jonathan, squandered oil wealth, and breeds corruption.

Former US presidential candidate and Senator, John McCain speaking on the Chibok girls said, “We shouldn’t have waited for a practically non-existent government to give us the go-ahead before mounting a humanitarian effort to rescue those girls”.

According to the US State Department, “Massive, Widespread and Pervasive corruption affecting all levels of government under President Jonathan”.

All these remarks, which are clearly not in any way different from the opinion of many in the country, according to political commentators, may be strong determinant of where the pendulum swings on February 14, when Nigerians will choose between Jonathan and Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, a man reputed for his uncompromising stands against corruption.
http://newmail-ng.com/jonathans-govt-incompetent-callous-corrupt-sky-news-others/

[/size]
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by deelobe: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Burger01:

My guy you are on point. Fayose talks like someone high on some hard drugs
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by henryhemon(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Why dp you people always compare that dunce with Jesus every time? It's stupid, I knw. Not even talking abt the religious aspect but the comparism is an insult. That guy is an all time dunce.

Quote me and die young... angry

The moment he was compared to Jesus,he lost it,this time,He will be pitied for allowing himself to be compared to the one that gave him life. As for fayose he will answer for himself for blamsphemy when he gets there.
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by henryhemon(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
marv1:
By comparing him to Jesus christ. Fayose is a goner take it or leave it. Just wait and see. Just because of personal gain he is vomiting this sh.it. All the attrocities he comitted in ekiti state he didnt claim he is a devil.

Very true,he will be gone or gej will be gone very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Magu Immediately Ceases To Act As EFCC Chairman – Ozekhome. / Ifeanyi Ubah: Why I Will Defeat PDP, APGA, APC In Anambra Governorship / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.