Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose (16409 Views)

Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) / 'Even Jesus Christ Did Not Go To School' – APC Defends Ortom / The Gift Jonathan Gave Obama In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 25, 2015
Ekiti thug at it again.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2015
PDp is ready to put the final nail on APC's coffin in Bayelsa state

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by chernest2002: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2015
Apc is filled with recycled politicians and they are all corrupt like Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by youngeagle(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy

Their tantrums and insults are now like music to our eyes and ears.
and we hve got our dancing shoes...they can play on

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by reuben79: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2015
Fayose hv spiritual problem,he need deliverance.how fayose will compare jesus christ with jonathan?infact"fayose hv brain failour

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by sandraokosun: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Pls no blasphemy is allowed. Our Lord Jesus Christ is the prince of peace. So don't plead any Peace for him like one dead pedeophilic prophet of the desert.
the guy is only talking to the height he understand as a moslem,at least he tried to respect christ. Why not linch at fayose who is a christian and knws the extent of jesus and then comparing a God to a mere mortal drunk

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by jajaswag: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2015
We can decode ur point hear mr ayodele fayose. Carry go.
We dey wit u gidigba

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by cold(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Fayose might have his shortcomings,we all do. But disloyalty is not one of them. He is a 'sink or swim' friend who would break his back for you. Now that is a rare quality lacking in today's generation.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Obeleagu: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Fayose is still very loyal. I love this man!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Goke7: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2015
Immunity is all what fayose have if not he will go down more easily than saraki but may I remind fayose that PDP no longer have control over the police or security agencies to support all those bragging of his.

There will be no Army general that he can bark orders on like he did at ekiti during his election even GEJ does not have that privilege any longer.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Singingbae(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

When I told you guys that fayose is a silly fellow, na think say na lie grin
Comparing Gej with Jesus is a shame to all PDP/wailers.
Werye, where u come from sev, don't seemingly recognise u

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by chesterlee(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2015
As Christians we should all aim to be like Christ

So it isn't out of place to liken what GEJ did to the life of Christ.
Ride On Fayose!!!! The Jagaban of SW

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by emmasege: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2015
Bigotry & partisanship have made some people lose their sense of reasoning. There's nothing blasphemous whatsoever in what fayose said. He hasn't in anyway equated Jonathan with Jesus. He said GEJ gave up his own convenience like Jesus did. Christians were first so called because they behaved like Christ.
As a Christian, I would do exactly as Jonathan by conceding defeat in order to ensure national peace & unity, if I found myself in the same situation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Gej is like Jesus.
Buhari is like Mohammed.

Chose one.

Meanwhile, Fayose is okay.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by WailingWailer00(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
Jonathan was a foolish man by not jailing Buhari when he made the statement "I would make Nigeria ungovernable for you"
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by AfroBlue(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2015
baba gej misses the limelight and power....

Nigeria: I Wanted to Hide for One Year - Goodluck Jonathan

Daily Trust, 24 September 2015

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/

Former President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday revealed that he had gone into hiding soon after he handed over power following his loss in the general election

By Kehinde Akinyemi

Abeokuta — Former President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday revealed that he had gone into hiding soon after he handed over power following his loss in the general election.

He said he had intended to remain in hiding for 12 months until when the death of one of Nigeria's famous women forced him to come out.

Since Jonathan lost to President Muhammadu Buhari, he was only seen in public gathering once, when he showed up at a campaign rally for Governor Seriaka Dickson in his native Bayelsa State.

The former president spoke when he paid a condolence visit to Ikenne over the death of Madam Hannah Idowu Dideolu, wife of late premier of the Western Region, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Jonathan said: "We, just like the immediate children, and indeed this country, have missed her. Within this period, myself and my wife had been hiding; we didn't go out.

"We thought would be hiding for at least twelve months. But in this particular case, we cannot hide. So, we've come for the condolence and to encourage our brothers and sisters that we are together.

Jonathan then went on to praise her qualities: "... "Before, I had been here severally to see mama in one way or the other. We are mourning her today; me and my wife, we are not mourning because mama has passed on.

"For me, we believe that it's a rare privilege to add extra 29 years to the biblical two scores and ten; it's not easy.

"Ordinarily, we wouldn't have been mourning but mama was a rare mother. She was a woman of virtue as described in the bible.

"... And she was a mother to all of us; a mother that her milk of kindness we still need, her milk of encouragement we still need, her milk of advice we still need and today she's no more with us.

"God brought her for all of us. She just had to be the direct mother of a few but she was a mother to all. We shall mourn more than even the direct children would.

The former president visited with his wife, Patience, former leader of the House of Representatives, Mulikat Adeola, former governor of Ogun State, Gbenga Daniel and Jide Adeniji, the former chairman of FERMA.
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by emmanuel596(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Even babies in the womb won't believe this GEJ is dead and gone mama peace has moved on as a widow

Upload ur throw back pictures let's catch fun abit
https://www.nairaland.com/2623465/throwbackfriday-upload-ur-throw-back

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Aminat508(f): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Mtcheewwww

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Bonapart(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2015
Continue to soar higher the only president i know
Not som almajiri of North

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by ignis: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2015
Why compare both?
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2015
fayose funy many..no be only jesus.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by guente02(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by ADULTBASE(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2015
JONAHTAN IS COMING BACK 2019 LOLZ
Meanwhile,
Today is my birthday and i need 1000 likes on my facebook page friends! https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1607226392872090 I know you can do it NAIRALANDERS!
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by anonimi: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2015
I won't go as far as Fayose did to bring Jesus (Prophet Issa to the Muslims) into the equation. However Jonathan's telephone call made a big difference for our country not going to the dogs like Somalia etc.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2278704_gej_jpeg992928adad11461598fca84307c51f06

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459746_fbimg1428082704929_jpeg6f4c0965838e0d57ca02df99a2f229e5

Jonathan built INSTITUTIONS!
Buhari is built on PROPAGANDA!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2015
Saraki n Co we will remain in PDP when u come back! Fayose nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by damton(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2015
This Mad man has not seen cure to his problem, comparing Jonathan to Jesus is the height of desecration.
Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by adjoviomole(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2015
I am suprised that u dis apc supporters are blind to see one fact that dis man is making.

Buhari appoints his in law as d inec chairman what should we expect 2019 ? Smh for dis country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by PEREP: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Did Jonathan gave all? Did Jesus gave all?
Our Lord has many sides and we cannot exhaust hiss virtues which we all strive to meet.

In the context of what Fayose said, it is not blasphemy in anyway.

All the best to Nigeria and Yes, Nigeria is our home, we ain't running anywhere. Govt will come and another will go. Just do ur best and leave rest is the rule of the game

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by anonimi: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2015
chernest2002:
Apc is filled with recycled politicians and they are all corrupt like Buhari.

Na im make oyinbo man talk sey- Birds of a feather flock together.

Buhari is as CORRUPT as they come with his FALSE asset declaration and all the looting he has done cleverly and covered up all these decades.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026536_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by Wemolat: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Just imagine US or UK having this type of Fayose Leadership at this point in Human History!? Nigerians surely don't recognise backwardness when they see or hear one

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Gave It All As Jesus Christ Did – Fayose by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Now I knw beyond reasonable doubt dat Fayose is on weed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode / Buhari Inaugurates NEC, Asks Them To Focus On Economic Development / Gunmen Attack INEC Office in Enugu South LGA, Kill police officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.