Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ (1184 Views)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by Andyblaze: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
If u want to date Indian girl,you must know how to sing . If u want to date American girl, you must be honest. If u want to date English girl,you must be brilliant in your field. If u want date to Chinese girl, you must know kung- fu. If u want to date Russian girl, you must be white. If u want to date a Ghanian girl, you must be black If u want to date a Nig girls u must Be?
Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by buygala(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
He must be what op's dad was when he deposited spermm into op's mummy sad
Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by falconey(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
you must be a 'MAGA'
Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by bxcode(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Must you date? undecided
Na wa ooundecided

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by northvietnam(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
endowed in fidelity, GTB, UBA, first bank, zenith, Diamond bank, FCMB, sterling, keystone, Access bank etc.........
Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by englishmart(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Andyblaze:
If u want to date Indian girl,you must know how to sing . If u want to date American girl, you must be honest. If u want to date English girl,you must be brilliant in your field. If u want date to Chinese girl, you must know kung- fu. If u want to date Russian girl, you must be white. If u want to date a Ghanian girl, you must be black If u want to date a Nig girls u must Be?
hustle and be reasonable....

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by McCarlito(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
If na fulani babe no wahala..... But if na igbo babe.... Ur bank account must be laughing O grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Op. U forgot to add advisory "danger, topic highly stup.id". smiley
Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by ernesty20(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
U must have kudi, owo and ego
Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by VickyRotex(f): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
northvietnam:
endowed in fidelity, GTB, UBA, first bank, zenith, Diamond bank, FCMB, sterling, keystone, Access bank etc.........

Wetin Skye Bank do you? undecided
Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by northvietnam(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
VickyRotex:

Wetin Skye Bank do you? undecided
omo them seize my fidelity ATM card for them machine
Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by Maekay(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
A Maga cool
Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by VickyRotex(f): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
northvietnam:

omo them seize my fidelity ATM card for them machine

No Wonder! Ndo!

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by ifex370(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
ahsekeena:
Op. U forgot to add advisory "danger, topic highly stup.id". smiley

hu ask you
Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by Spikkylee: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Op whiar assh ued bin??..
Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by Nature8(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Rich..
Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by morethanadoll(f): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
From my constant readings of posts and the behavior of those women, my best guess would be money---and ALOT of it.
Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by morethanadoll(f): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
From my constant readings of posts and the behavior of those women, my best guess would be money---and A LOT of it.
Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by gab264(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=
If u want to date Russian girl, you must be white.

[/color][/quote] what are you trying to insinuate...........,
Your now telling me that Mikel who is dating a Russian girl is white huuu?
Re: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl..you Must........ by tommychow(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
He must be a faithful, made man...which actually doesn't exist here. They'll just settle for made men.

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With My Love Life? / Guys, Here Are 9 Reasons Why Women Moan And Groan While Making Love / Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.