Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2616414 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Good evening house. I have a job listed for my hubby that we cannot get reference for, is it ok to delete from employment and just leave under personal history? Hubby thinks we should leave as it is and he will only write a letter of explanation in the place of the reference letter.

Also for police certificate, are we meant to scan all the pages including the thumb printed part? Just got that done today....now almost done with collating documents...ahhhhh LOL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
MRSDA:
Good evening house. I have a job listed for my hubby that we cannot get reference for, is it ok to delete from employment and just leave under personal history? Hubby thinks we should leave as it is and he will only write a letter of explanation in the place of the reference letter.

Also for police certificate, are we meant to scan all the pages including the thumb printed part? Just got that done today....now almost done with collating documents...ahhhhh LOL

For your second question, some people scanned with the thumb printed part. Some didn't. It depends on you, really. But if you have it, why not add it. Doesn't hurt. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ajiifixing(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
depair:

Thanks but I hope there is no need for relation between degree qualifications n work experience
It doesn't have to be related.
Its about what you have experience in
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
chybaz:
Please I thought its only transcript they send to WES.
Must you send your BSc

Yes its a must.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
chybaz:
Please I thought its only transcript they send to WES.
Must you send your BSc

Yes it's a must
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
MRSDA:

If u are the principal applicant and d job is outside Canada(meaning u didnt claim points for it) , then yea....u can move it to his personal Hx so d placeholder for it will disappear......he could also upload an LOE in its stead.

For d PCC, most people uploaded both while some people didnt and still got their ppr
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Yooku: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
MrsBee:

NA2 since 26th. Fingers crossed. Keep us posted please.

The NA2 wait is real!! grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Good evening all,

All the information required is on this thread. If you need further info, please browse through this thread.

Even CIC encyclopedia's doesn't have as much info as you would get here. If you have any questions, it is better to write it on the thread for two reasons;

1. You have a huge number of experts willing and ready to answer you
2. You are helping to further strengthen the "encyclopedia"

This is a far better option than sending a PM to someone who had a scattered application and is by no means an expert. I'm really sorry to all those I did not reply their PMs, so many it's overwhelming! Please write it on the thread and if I'm online, I'd be happy to help.

Thanks and God bless kiss wink smiley kiss

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
ITABABE:
smiley. Were you given 15 days or 30 days

I was given 15 days, I couldn't meet up with DHL yet again! I'd have to submit tomorrow...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

If u are the principal applicant and d job is outside Canada(meaning u didnt claim points for it) , then yea....u can move it to his personal Hx so d placeholder for it will disappear......he could also upload an LOE in its stead.

For d PCC, most people uploaded both while some people didnt and still got their ppr

Thank you. No he is the primary applicant
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
MrsBee:

NA2 since 26th. Fingers crossed. Keep us posted please.

Please what's NA2 grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hello House, inviting all interested persons living in and around PH. This is a drive to gather up at least 15 participants to pull a session here.
registration criteria is AOR/MEDICALS/PPR....
Kindly register on www.planningforcanada.ca and when u receive acknowledgement, pls reply d mail with your desire for a session in PH....

PM me if interested pls.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
MRSDA:

The primary applicant gets maximum points for 3 years experience, if your husband has 3 years experience from another job, he should remove this particular experience from work history and let it go to personal history, he won't have to provide any reference for that. However, if he is claiming points for this job and cannot provide a refenrece letter, he will need to find other means to prove this job. He can look for his manager/ HR personnel/GM, anyone that can confirm that he worked at that company and performed the job duties, this person will write the reference letter, provide all the needed information, and his/her own contact details and it can also be notarized. Your husband will then need to provide evidence like salary account statements, payslips, tax documents, employment letter and any other proof he has. That should be sufficient.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by omesanni: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Babachi:

Criminality check is also done in IP1. If you submitted multiple PCCs it could be prolonged. Other background checks are also done here. You can order your GCMS notes for a better update

Where do I order this GCMS notes?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
MRSDA:

1) He can follow all previously listed ways/documents to prove that work experience for which reference is not obtainable...kindly scroll back some pages
OR
2)If he has more than 3yrs wrk experience without this job in question,
a) remove the job entirely frm his wrk hx and put it in personal hx
or
b) recalculate his CRS witout that job and be sure it is equal to or above d cut off mark for the round of invitation he got in....if yes....
then you can upload a LOE in its stead and mention in d letter that u have recalculated his crs and gotten a mark above cut off
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyogirl: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol....going by recent trend, it appears NA2 to 1P2 is around 18days/3 weeks....much less in few cases tho...It is well!

Yooku:

The NA2 wait is real!! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dammiehar:

The primary applicant gets maximum points for 3 years experience, if your husband has 3 years experience from another job, he should remove this particular experience from work history and let it go to personal history, he won't have to provide any reference for that. However, if he is claiming points for this job and cannot provide a refenrece letter, he will need to find other means to prove this job. He can look for his manager/ HR personnel/GM, anyone that can confirm that he worked at that company and performed the job duties, this person will write the reference letter, provide all the needed information, and his/her own contact details and it can also be notarized. Your husband will then need to provide evidence like salary account statements, payslips, tax documents, employment letter and any other proof he has. That should be sufficient.

Thank you so much. He has over 15 years experience and this was his very first job which dates back to 2003/2004 so really not adding anything. Hubby is adamant though as he thinks it will tamper with the application....sigh. How do i prove to him that it will not?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
MRSDA:

Thank you so much. He has over 15 years experience and this was his very first job which dates back to 2003/2004 so really not adding anything. Hubby is adamant though as he thinks it will tamper with the application....sigh. How do i prove to him that it will not?

That was a rhetorical question though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyogirl: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol...you may invite him to read some of the posts here from successful applicants, if that would do the trick; else, if you're like me, since I know 99% of the requirements and how to go about it (thanks to this wonderful thread), I'll just let him know my JD as the Canadian EE techy guru cheesy and let him just provide money for the process when he need arises grin grin

MRSDA:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
MRSDA:

Lol....i know grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by adaejyk: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Please i have submitted my SNIP,can someone tell how long it takes to be processed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chybaz: 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Yes its a must.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
I sight you my Aussie sis. Well done ma

mamajaz:
This thread long walahi....well done to everybody here.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by freeradical(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Virt:
I just have marriage certificate and newspaper publication. I believe I will be fine, because swearing affidavit now after many years of marriage/change of name may just appear somehow.

Yes you are fine with just your marriage cert and newspaper publication. Also ensure you upload your degree certificate alongside the ECA or your application is rejected as incomplete.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by careliz: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
careliz:
hi
I am a silent reader and my first tym posting on this thread. I wud like ur advice on this matter bothering me.
My hubby is actually d principal applicant and a Dependant of 4 for now cos we r expecting a baby by ending of d month which wud make it 5. Although he notified CIC b4 submitting his applications.My fear now is ;

1) We r expecting PPR any moment from now cos his AOR was in June 16th and he's gotten 2 ADR request of which d latest was to pay RPRF fee which he paid on 28th of last month...Now if we get PPR b4 d baby is born cos I think we have 15 days to submit d passport and fill d IMM form,what r we to do @ dis juncture? Cos d baby hasn't arrived yet
2) If d baby arrives b4 we get d PPR request I doubt we wont be able to meet d tym frame of d 15 days submission cos like we all know d scarcity of passport @ immigration office which cause a lot of delays. I am confused? Kindly respond,tnks

Guys this is d mail we received from CIC today! Shud we reply back by letting them know d baby hasn't arrived OR shud wait towards end of d month? Cos my EDD is 28th Aug to Sept 7th,datz d tym frame given to me by my doctor. Moreover even if I give birth during dat time frame,d 30 days of which have started counting now wudnt b sufficient for us to provide all d docs needed...
I just need to know when is the right time to send them a mail Pls note as well that my hubby specifically quoted my due date to CIC with an explanation in his CSE and d best they wud have done is to send us this mail towards d end of d month. pls dnt get me wrong,I really appreciate d mail but wud have been better towards my EDD as quoted.

Kindly pour in ur suggestion o, e jo,biko,abeg o. na beg i dey beg o...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
ajiifixing:

Mamajaz......

I sight you o.
My people una well done ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bolivia: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hi folks,
I must admit that this forum has been rich and highly informative. Congratulations to all d PPR/COPR recipients, and holla to all d Pre & Post ITA recipients as we await the fulfilment of our dream of immigrating to Canada.
I am kinda in a dilemma and would not want to wait until I get to the crossroad before knowing what to do(considering the allotted time for submission of passport after PPR is just 15days and it takes CIC about 30days to respond to mails).
My spouse is in Canada on a study visa, and I the principal applicant is in Nigeria. Do we both have to send our passport to Accra or(I send to Ghana while she sends to Ottawa)?
Please I need the advise of elders in the house on what is ideal.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Mummyjaygirls is Nairaland's most wanted. Hehehe!

Lollll..... Afi most wanted nah grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Liz2014(f): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hi all,

I noticed there is no thread for those who are applying for Canada PR under PNP paper based not express entry, so I will post my question here. (please refer me to one if there is)

My brother just received a Provincial nomination under High Occupations in Demand category. The nomination has been sent to CIC by the province as well and he's been asked to mail his PR application package to Sydney,NS and He is getting all required documents together (police clearance etc

Question 1: In the checklist for this category, they did not request for Employer letter and proof of funds (although they were required by province to get Provincial nomination, which he provided and he still maintained and has them). He told me he wanted to add it nonetheless and I told him why add what they did not ask for? If you've done this before, please advise

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

Question 2: Has anyone used paper based recently and can advise the timeline. Most people are using Express entry and he doesn't know who to ask about the timeline. I know it's slower than the 6-month for express, but has anyone gone through this recently?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
careliz:

Guys this is d mail we received from CIC today! Shud we reply back by letting them know d baby hasn't arrived OR shud wait towards end of d month? Cos my EDD is 28th Aug to Sept 7th,datz d tym frame given to me by my doctor. Moreover even if I give birth during dat time frame,d 30 days of which have started counting now wudnt b sufficient for us to provide all d docs needed...
I just need to know when is the right time to send them a mail Pls note as well that my hubby specifically quoted my due date to CIC with an explanation in his CSE and d best they wud have done is to send us this mail towards d end of d month. pls dnt get me wrong,I really appreciate d mail but wud have been better towards my EDD as quoted.

Kindly pour in ur suggestion o, e jo,biko,abeg o. na beg i dey beg o...

Reply them say u never born yet, but as soon as u born all neccesary docs will be submitted. They will give concession. Do not fret

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Remxyj:

Lollll..... Afi most wanted nah grin grin grin

Don't jelox me cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.