Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... (76225 Views)

All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) / 5 Most Popular Daughters Of Nigerian Presidents / 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Ebukaobi: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hiohiohiohiohio
Which leader of INEC, his in-law you mean? Is that what you're harping on as his role in empowering women in governance?
Lmao.

You lot and evidence shaaaa.
Isn't evidence staring right at you in the face?he has churned out how many now? 35 appointments yes?
How many are women?
Do I even need to start harping on the apparent nepotism and analogue brains he chose to run Nigeria with? Or is it the models and media savvy ones? Biko stop pulling my fingerscheesy

Why do you people keep harping on my creating an opinion of Buhari?
Am I not allowed to?
Based on cognition, past antecedents and even what I see presently, shouldn't I have one already?

I said we should wait for ministers so that you lot will not look for an escape route.
What we have on ground when juxtaposed on the premise of women empowerment is a joke, no, Shame!

Another case of making comments indiscriminately without any substantive evidence. Can you kindly give us any evidence that the head of INEC is his in-law?

Of course you have every right to form an opinion of Buhari, that is your prerogative, however it is imbecilic for you to make generalizations without any evidence apart from hear say and your own perception.

Cognition is relative. We make inferences based on our mental capacities. I am convinced that anyone that throws words about without any evidence certainly has cognitive limitations. Do you agree?

Under GEJ, no top government official was prosecuted for corrupt practices. Indeed, thieves like Stella Oduah are now senators in the current dispensation, largely due to the fact that GEJ failed to investigate her crimes.

I am happy that I now live in a country where Stealing is now corruption. I am sure most Nigerians share my view

22 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

You know respect goes beyond uttering insults. wink
Oh yes, she had but she wasn't elected by the people. Her husband was. Her 'voice' easily overshadowed her husband's: as y'all willingly admit, he was a meek man, kinda like a sheep.
And this isn't about feminism. I'm a great admirer of strong female politicians - - i say this at the risk of sounding patronizing - - Merkel readily comes to mind. I have no idea if she's married or not. The lines between offical duty and family roles should be clearly defined.

Imagine the difference it would have made if PEJ had actively supported the BBOG movement. Scam or not, it would have won her a few admirers.

I hear say ya sis marry for owerri.

Well, I actually laughed at the setting when I first saw the pic, but hey, I was in the mood for taking in some controversial-ness...bashing if you may...
My intention was to sway opinions.

Truth is, mama P was too forward.
Lmao.

But hey, Jona isn't/wasn't complaining..so why bother us na.

You just gotta give it to her...She's one heckuva strong woman.
Admittedly tho', she didn't apply wisdom/tact in an occasion or two.

Generally, a man doesn't mind you leading him...As long as it's not done brazenly (in public) and in such manner that undermines him.

Yeah.
T'was a happy moment for all of us.
You guys should take care of her well o!

6 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin
dunkem21:
..Mizmycoli smashing pumpkins ..

..reminds me of " Wonder Woman" grin

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Well, I actually laughed at the setting when I first saw the pic, but hey, I was in the mood for taking in some controversial-ness...bashing if you may...
My intention was to sway opinions.

Truth is, mama P was too forward.
Lmao.

But hey, Jona isn't/wasn't complaining..so why bother us na.

You just gotta give it to her...She's one heckuva strong woman.
Admittedly tho', she didn't apply wisdom/tact in an occasion or two.

Generally, a man doesn't mind you leading him...As long as it's not done brazenly (in public) and in such manner that undermines him.

Yeah.
T'was a happy moment for all of us.
You guys should take care of her well o!
wink
Now let's share my remaining sallah meat. grin
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by iamrealdeji(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
DickTator1:
Why does Buhari always wear black on foreign trips, cult tins?
he's just been classy fool,he's 1000 times classier than your father
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by iamrealdeji(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Buhari is so handsome

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by iamrealdeji(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
That woman in navy blue admires Buhari a lot,see how she dey look baba for up, tall guys are more attractive
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by kellyJames5(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
GEJ clearly understood the ladies first principle. coolcoolcoolcool
Unlike Bubu who sees no use for women and relegates them to role(s) of subserviency.

Btw, the man wasn't bothered, he loves madam Pat to the moon and back.

You lot can continue drinking panadol for another man's headache.

Where have you been
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Ebukaobi: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

I can imagine the number of guys and ladies too who must be humping and thumping that I (a young female) could be this bold and vast with words. It is weird and abnormal in Africa.[/font]

WTF??

This has to be funniest comment ever!

You mean in your village? Like seriously?

Nairaland is the place to be if you have self esteem issues. grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ebukaobi:

Another case of making comments indiscriminately without any substantive evidence. Can you kindly give us any evidence that the head of INEC is his in-law?

Of course you have every right to form an opinion of Buhari, that is your prerogative, however it is imbecilic for you to make generalizations without any evidence apart from hear say and your own perception.

Cognition is relative. We make inferences based on our mental capacities. I am convinced that anyone that throws words about without any evidence certainly has cognitive limitations. Do you agree?

Under GEJ, no top government official was prosecuted for corrupt practices. Indeed, thieves like Stella Oduah are now senators in the current dispensation, largely due to the fact that GEJ failed to investigate her crimes.

I am happy that I now live in a country where Stealing is now corruption. I am sure most Nigerians share my view

Clearly you have not been up to speed with current happenings and affairs.
I will now spoon feed yousmiley

1. On Amina Zakari and her close ties with Buhari...be sure to read this up....the PDP holds the view that they are related, however, what both sides cannot deny brazenly is Amina's strong link with the APC...believe whatever you want. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/amina-zakari-and-her-uncle-buhari/

2. Oduah's case is still very much in court. http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/bmw-cars-court-hears-oduah-s-case-nov-16/220411/

3. If quashing the case against Sylva is the new definition of Stealing is now corruption, I spit on that country and I reject it!
The Sylva case was withdrawn on June 1, 2015 ie three days after Buhari took office as president. This was even to the amazement of the EFCC prosecutor, who bluntly told the Judge that the EFCC was not part of the Justice Ministry's decision http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-withdraws-n2-45bn-fraud-suit-against-sylva-efcc-kicks/ . The withdrawal of that suit paved way for the striking out of similar suit against Sylva by another judge. Today, Sylva is not only free but he's set to pick APC ticket for Bayelsa state governorship contest. Who is the President trying to deceive?

My cognitive preferences and my prerogative as to how I choose to form an opinion are solely mine.
It is not within your purview or anyone's, to tell me what direction it should be and what it should look like.

FYI, mainly, humans (unconsciously) form opinions first based on intuition/perception before looking for evidences. They only back down in the face of superior arguments or conviction.

@TheEmboldenedInYourPost
Dude, ask around....I don't stay this long on a convo if I so much as sense insults of any kind...especially where I've tried my best to maintain all civility and decorum.

You just goofed.

Oh well, on this note, it's a bye bye from me.
I always give folks I engage the room to have the last word.
Cha chawink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ebukaobi:

WTF??

This has to be funniest comment ever!

You mean in your village? Like seriously?

Nairaland is the place to be if you have self esteem issues. grin grin grin

smiley
Do you have self esteem issues?
Why are you on NL?

I know it for a fact that I am one opinionated, outspoken, strong, bold, blessed and vast with the use/coinage of words chic.
I know for a fact that it is not usually what's obtainable with just about any girl/lady out there.

This is not me putting anyone down as I acknowledge that we are all blessed uniquely and what truly matters is finding our voice and purpose.

This is me acknowledging my strength, and being thankful for it.

Think and mock up whatever you like.
It neither adds nor removes from my substance.

To'olletongue

6 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
kellyJames5:

Where have you been

Here nowgrin

Where did you look for me?
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by StepTwo: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi .. abeg try sleep...you don try for d day.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

wink
Now let's share my remaining sallah meat. grin

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by kokoA(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
DickTator1:
Why does Buhari always wear black on foreign trips, cult tins?
cold.. cold.. olodo!
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
StepTwo:
MizMyColi .. abeg try sleep...you don try for d day.

Let me be the judge of that.
Thankssmiley
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by kellyJames5(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Here nowgrin
Where did you look for me?

Oh! You now a politician! cry
I've been on the lookout for you in Romance section.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
kellyJames5:

Oh! You now a politician! cry

I've been on the lookout for you in Romance section.

Lol
Think of it as being a 360° person.

I spent a lot of time in the romance section today.

Why crying btw?

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Koolmexxi(m): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Seriously its high time some u need to get ur heads examined for Apollo of the brain because it's clear symptoms are totally hopeless and baseless comparisons, hype and propaganda of lies.

PMB sit down, fan boys create a thread say na
presidential sitting down
PMB waka, fan boys create a thread nd scream
presidential walking
PMB kills a ram, another thread on how he's
killing the ram so presidentially
Seriously I'm beginning to think some of these
fan boys are suffering from Apollo of the brains.
Emmm.. Baba remember to tell dem if there's a
change in ur ministerial timeline

4 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by kellyJames5(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol Think of it as being a 360° person.
I spent a lot of time in the romance section today.
Why crying btw?

Yea its actually good to be an all-rounder.

Really!
Its been long sha

Nne I just dy tire for Naija politics o
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
kellyJames5:

Yea its actually good to be an all-rounder.

Really!

Its been long sha

Nne I just dy tire for Naija politics o

Well you're not wrong.

As for Naija Politics...it can be tiring at times sha.
Apparently I'm this active cos of the public hols.
Stale Saraki news everywhere undecided
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by perculiarperson: 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Baawaa:
Never again Jonathan in this nation!
Too weak and corrupt!

You are no different from him and vice versa. Please keep quiet!

3 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Ebukaobi: 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Clearly you have not been up to speed with current happenings and affairs.
I will now spoon feed yousmiley

1. On Amina Zakari and her close ties with Buhari...be sure to read this up....the PDP holds the view that they are related, however, what both sides cannot deny brazenly is Amina's strong link with the APC...believe whatever you want. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/amina-zakari-and-her-uncle-buhari/

2. Oduah's case is still very much in court. http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/bmw-cars-court-hears-oduah-s-case-nov-16/220411/

3. If quashing the case against Sylva is the new definition of Stealing is now corruption, I spit on that country and I reject it!

My cognitive preferences and my prerogative as to how I choose to form an opinion are solely mine.
It is not within your purview or anyone's, to tell me what direction it should be and what it should look like.

FYI, mainly, humans (unconsciously) form opinions first based on intuition/perception before looking for evidences. They only back down in the face of superior arguments or conviction.

@TheEmboldenedInYourPost
Dude, ask around....I don't stay this long on a convo if I so much as sense insults of any kind...especially where I've tried my best to maintain all civility and decorum.

You just goofed.

Oh well, on this note, it's a bye bye from me.
I always give folks I engage the room to have the last word.
Cha chawink

1. The manner in which you write is headache inducing

2. You need to work on your paragraphing and structure. No offence intended.

3. As for spoon feeding, that is an apt description of yourself, dont you think?

4.One will expect that someone that claims to be one of Africa's most envied and best female writers ( grin grin) will be more coherent and deliberate in her delivery. I would have imagined that these are skills that they teach at a primary level.
As expected, you have displayed your cognitive limitations yet again. Typical.

5.You earlier claimed that the Inec chairperson was Buhari's in-law and remarkably, you have now conveniently changed your tune. As one of Africa's best, I expect that you know that newspaper articles are not the best way to show familial relationships. I expected you to give me evidence that Buhari is indeed related to the woman.

6.Even more shockingly, you are conjecturing on the circumstances surrounding Slyva's court case. I asked for evidence and not conjectures or unsubstantiated reports .

7.You conveniently refused to provide evidence (well a newspaper article) that Oduah is still under investigation.

8. I am not having any argument with you. You dont measure up.

14 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
*sighs*
Smh

I just observed stuff now.
Well, shyte happens.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Ebukaobi: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
Do you have self esteem issues?
Why are you on NL?

I know it for a fact that I am one opinionated, outspoken, strong, bold, blessed and vast with the use/coinage of words chic.
I know for a fact that it is not usually what's obtainable with just about any girl/lady out there.

This is not me putting anyone down as I acknowledge that we are all blessed uniquely and what truly matters is finding our voice and purpose.

This is me acknowledging my strength, and being thankful for it.

Think and mock up whatever you like.
It neither adds nor removes from my substance.

To'olletongue

No I don't suffer from from self esteem issues.

I dont seek validation on an anonymous forum to make ridiculous proclamations like you have done tonight.

Actually you are not opinionated or strong. Strong women let their words speak for themselves. Strong women do not engage in self praise. It is a weakness . Weak women seek validation and are content with their very limited abilities that they erroneously imagine as strengths.

I am not been unnecessarily harsh, but to be frank with you, you are well below average when it comes to articulation.

@ Topic

I am still waiting for evidence that Buhari is related to the INEC Chairwoman as you earlier claimed. I wont hold my breadth.

14 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by kellyJames5(m): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Well you're not wrong.
As for Naija Politics...it can be tiring at times sha. Apparently I'm this active cos of the public hols. Stale Saraki news everywhere undecided

oh I see!

Once upon a time I used to be an active member of this section but,.....

Meanwhile;enjoy your holiday while it last.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
kellyJames5:

oh I see!

Yesshhhh
grincheesy
I intend to fully do so.

Well, I hope that day comes, when I can fully hands off politics, hehehehe.

*whispers in his eyes*
Errrr, is this an alt account? cool
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
kellyJames5:

oh I see!

BTW, @Siggy...
It's not always correct y'know?
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kaboninc
Two things...

It's either you sleep or drop a comment.

Lmao
See me wey bin tell you say I go soon sleep.
Holidays good ogrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by lagdmark(m): 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
IbnSultaan:
source omojowa

When two Nigerian presidents arrived New York...

lalasticlala
The difference is their certificates

4 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by kellyJames5(m): 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yesshhhh
grincheesy
I intend to fully do so.

Well, I hope that day comes, when I can fully hands off politics, hehehehe.

*whispers in his eyes*
Errrr, is this an alt account? cool

Nothing makes one feel better than doing what he/she likes . So if it makes you happy;no need "hands-ing off" grin

No. cheesy
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by kellyJames5(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

BTW, @Siggy... It's not always correct y'know?
I use to think it isn't.
But I found out it is grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday / Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.