Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... (76234 Views)

All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) / 5 Most Popular Daughters Of Nigerian Presidents / 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2015
kellyJames5:

Nothing makes one feel better than doing what he/she likes . So if it makes you happy;no need "hands-ing off" grin

No. cheesy

Yeah, true that..
Ohhhhh, I do like politics.
Discussing it...face to face with people especially, takes me to this whole new level of energy and my eyes glow.

Like when I first came into the ROM section, I thought that was all there was to NL...I used to consider this section a place for the craziest of them all.
How I came here and found some footing remains a puzzle sha.

Well, Guidance counselling, which is pretty much what I do in other sections feels more like home. There's something uplifting about helping someone....y'know, doing stuff for the joy of others....not because you don't deserve joy yourself, but because, perhaps, you're operating from the level of awareness that it is in giving that we receive.

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2015
kellyJames5:

I use to think it isn't.

But I found out it is grin

I beg to differ stillsmiley

Thanks for your company.
My eyes are gradually shutting.
Here's hoping you find some sleep too (if you're in Naija).
Sweet dreamswink
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by kellyJames5(m): 12:18am On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yeah, true that..
Discussing it...face to face with people especially, takes me to this whole new level of energy and my eyes glow.

Like when I first came into the ROM section, I thought that was all there was to NL...I used to consider this section a place for the craziest of them all.

Well, Guidance counselling, which is pretty much what I do in other sections feels more like home. There's something uplifting about helping someone....y'know, doing stuff for the joy of others....not because you don't deserve joy yourself, but because, perhaps, you're operating from the level of awareness that it is in giving that we receive.

Don't tell me you still looking out for any other pointer to know you gonna be "Ellen Johnson/Merkel" of our country.
Hope you somewhat giving it a thought.

Actually that was what attracted me to you;I mean your advice and counsel stands out. I must commend;you are gifted in that area. Kudos!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by kellyJames5(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

I beg to differ stillsmiley
Thanks for your company. My eyes are gradually shutting. Here's hoping you find some sleep too (if you're in Naija). Sweet dreamswink

It still stands unless proved otherwise by competent court of jurisdiction grin

Alright
Do have a peaceful night rest.

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by rusher14: 12:42am On Sep 26, 2015
Abacha stole.

Therefore Abacha is a thief.

Abacha however is not corrupt.

Because stealing is not corruption.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by mizmia: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2015
sdindan:
One is a terrorist and pedophile
The other is a man love by his pple
And was given 95% support
Meaning Jonathan is still my president
And what exactly has he achieved for his own state while he was the president ....
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Realret70: 1:29am On Sep 26, 2015
Dick tator,I can see that GEJ is wearing white cloths right?
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Kazrem(m): 3:43am On Sep 26, 2015
This picture has gotten here. First saw it on twitter.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by rman: 3:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Ebukaobi:

WTF??

This has to be funniest comment ever!

You mean in your village? Like seriously?

Nairaland is the place to be if you have self esteem issues. grin grin grin

I have come to realise the most vocal posters on nairaland ses it as a platform to make up for some kind of deficiency in the real world.

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by agarawu23(m): 5:02am On Sep 26, 2015
Ebukaobi:

No I don't suffer from from self esteem issues.

I dont seek validation on an anonymous forum to make ridiculous proclamations like you have done tonight.

Actually you are not opinionated or strong. Strong women let their words speak for themselves. Strong women do not engage in self praise. It is a weakness . Weak women seek validation and are content with their very limited abilities that they erroneously imagine as strengths.

I am not been unnecessarily harsh, but to be frank with you, you are well below average when it comes to articulation.

@ Topic

I am still waiting for evidence that Buhari is related to the INEC Chairwoman as you earlier claimed. I wont hold my breadth.
Ebukaobi:

1. The manner in which you write is headache inducing

2. You need to work on your paragraphing and structure. No offence intended.

3. As for spoon feeding, that is an apt description of yourself, dont you think?

4.One will expect that someone that claims to be one of Africa's most envied and best female writers ( grin grin) will be more coherent and deliberate in her delivery. I would have imagined that these are skills that they teach at a primary level.
As expected, you have displayed your cognitive limitations yet again. Typical.

5.You earlier claimed that the Inec chairperson was Buhari's in-law and remarkably, you have now conveniently changed your tune. As one of Africa's best, I expect that you know that newspaper articles are not the best way to show familial relationships. I expected you to give me evidence that Buhari is indeed related to the woman.

6.Even more shockingly, you are conjecturing on the circumstances surrounding Slyva's court case. I asked for evidence and not conjectures or unsubstantiated reports .

7.You conveniently refused to provide evidence (well a newspaper article) that Oduah is still under investigation.

8. I am not having any argument with you. You dont measure up.
good job for schooling mizmycoli cool

I have told her she knows nothing about politics but she just want to be a tough political opponent but do not have what it takes. No be by grammar wink

She can't defend her statement, instead she will trow you a 'punch line' and turn it to insult. I have known her for that .

She should heed to peoples advice and remain in romance section .

5 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 26, 2015
DickTator1:
Why does Buhari always wear black on foreign trips, cult tins?
mourning his next bh victims in advance

3 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by melodies: 5:55am On Sep 26, 2015
I actually admire Mizmycoli, a politically informed woman is somewhat of a rarity these days. Maybe a woman might be the change agent Nigeria so desperately needs right now.

2 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 6:13am On Sep 26, 2015
melodies:
I actually admire Mizmycoli, a politically informed woman is somewhat of a rarity these days. Maybe a woman might be the change agent Nigeria so desperately needs right now.

smiley
Thanks.

A major look at national histories and you would find that women have always played catalytical roles.
They have been pivotal in the advancement of civilization.

This is not me putting down the men....I am a total proponent of mutual respect among/across all genders.
Matter of fact, I belong more...in terms of forging friendships and alliances, with the male folk.

However, I think politics is one area where the potential/role of women is somewhat undermined.
Though we saw 360° changes in the times of OBJ/GEJ combined......
If such tempo is sustained, then good things lie in wait.

Without any feeling of prejudice, I daresay that women are the future, and, we need to rise up to the occasion.

2 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 6:22am On Sep 26, 2015
kellyJames5:

Don't tell me you still looking out for any other pointer to know you gonna be "Ellen Johnson/Merkel" of our country.
Hope you somewhat giving it a thought.

Actually that was what attracted me to you;I mean your advice and counsel stands out. I must commend;you are gifted in that area. Kudos!

I'm just seeing this.

Looooooooool
cheesy Good Morning btw.

Oh well, I really don't know much about Merkel, but I can categorically tell you that Mummy Akunyili inspired me more (in death).
Nothing beats being a follower in the home front, and an activist/leader in the grand scheme of things.

I liked that her husband stood by her, I liked that she settled with someone who didn't see a need to clip her or place her under any role of subserviency. The man clearly loved her.

Scenes from her wake-keep flash in my memory as I write....
As it was then, it occurs to me now, that that's the kind of life I'd want.....even better.
And so be it.

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by ARIZONA123(m): 6:30am On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yeah, true that..

. Saw a mail with ur name on it. Was that really you or was ur account cloned? I have gat more enemies here than friends
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by solonazzy: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
One president respects women the other hates women.
It's gud he respect women.... Do dey return Dis respect?

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 6:33am On Sep 26, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Saw a mail with ur name on it. Was that really you or was ur account cloned? I have gat more enemies here than friends

Lol
That was me.
Good Morning.

I wanted making inquiries, I'm still very much open to that though.
smiley
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by mohdimplez(m): 6:33am On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
idiat

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by melodies: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2015
Thanks.

A major look at national histories and you would find that women have always played catalytical roles.

This is not me putting down the men....I am a total proponent of mutual respect among/across all genders.
Matter of fact, I belong more...in terms of forging friendships and alliances, with the male folk.

However, I think politics is one area where the potential/role of women is somewhat undermined.

Without any feeling of prejudice, I daresay that women are the future, and, we need to rise up to the occasion.[/font][/quote]

Many of our present women folk shudder at activism and politics. Even the few that are visible have men in the background pulling their strings like puppets. Meaning they are simply fronts that could be replaced if they fail to be loyal.

How many of them are activists rooting for self determination for their fellow women aside from lining their pockets?

MizMyColi its well
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by BALLOSKI: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Be sure to spill your intestines as you puke.
Swerve joorh!

If I've become a sycophant isn't it obvious I've learned from you?

You lot can't differentiate when a person's clearly goofing around and when a person's d-serious.

So much for being blinded by hateundecided
I can assure you that you want like the path you are taking when it gets rough.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 6:55am On Sep 26, 2015
BALLOSKI:
I can assure you that you want like the path you are taking when it gets rough.

You and I know that this is your alternate account, quote me with your main account.

I don't do Alts....not when I can help it.

3 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2015
life is simply turn by turn ensure you use your turn we!!!
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by BALLOSKI: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

You and I know that this is your alternate account, quote me with your main account.

I don't do Alts....not when I can help it.
oh, sorry! The post wasn't for you. I wanted to quote somebody else.

This account was created over 5 years ago, I don't know why it's an alt account in ur eyez. I don't know u and I'm sure you don't know me too.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by kathykathy(f): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2015
one no dey fear face,the other one dey fear face

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2015
undecided
BALLOSKI:
oh, sorry! The post wasn't for you. I wanted to quote somebody else.

This account was created over 5 years ago, I don't know why it's an alt account in ur eyez. I don't know u and I'm sure you don't know me too.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Ayekotoo(m): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2015
melodies:
Is she more informed than the likes of Obiagelli, Edo girl et all? Definitely No. Even though I like her usage of English, she barely knows politics couple with her self-praise known as chest beating. She relies on hear say to argue

6 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by BALLOSKI: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
undecided
undecided

Alt account ko, Esc account Ni.

Get da roost arrahia mehn
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by WailingWailer00(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari is gay grin

3 Likes

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by MizMyColi(f): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2015
melodies:
Thanks.

Without any feeling of prejudice, I daresay that women are the future, and, we need to rise up to the occasion.[/font]

Many of our present women folk shudder at activism and politics. Even the few that are visible have men in the background pulling their strings like puppets. Meaning they are simply fronts that could be replaced if they fail to be loyal.

How many of them are activists rooting for self determination for their fellow women aside from lining their pockets?

MizMyColi its well

*sighs*
Well, you've spoken a reality that I was somehow evading.

Y'know...sometimes I ponder if I'd be any different, should I find myself in the corridors of administration/power.

I want to believe that Dora was a breed from a different stalk. She didn't seem to me like a puppet, or someone who was in it for the money.

Naija has always practiced the dog eat dog brand of politics.

It might take tarrying, but I believe that we will get there.

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by WailingWailer00(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2015
Omotayor123:

Can you tell me the job /usefulness of PEJ over there

All for Show and waste of National Treasure!
Can you tell me the usefulness of your existence on earth
Bad belle yellowbar dirty girl

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2015
sdindan:
One is a terrorist and pedophile
The other is a man love by his pple
And was given 95% support
Meaning Jonathan is still my president
One is pussy controlled d oda is independent minded & in charge. Mumuology & imbecility dey ur blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.